Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    braveand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braveand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Best Non-Methyl PH on the Market?

Hi,
    I'm a wrestler and I had a good experience with 3-AD from AX in the past.

AX discountinued 3-AD and I'm wondering which one is the best non- methyl ph on the market?

Thanks

lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dienolone prohormone (Tren prohormone) but it's banned in the US.
    11-oxo is not banned but you need to run it at high dosage and it cost alot.

Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lesportifs View Post
    Dienolone prohormone (Tren prohormone) but it's banned in the US.
    11-oxo is not banned but you need to run it at high dosage and it cost alot.

Katanadrol from Mr Supps is 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol -- non-methylated and is reputedly quite effective at high doses... I look forward to running it soon.

All the "Tren" prohormones are also both powerful and non-methylated. My current favorite is Trenazone -- which is a transdermal "Tren"... Just ran it for 4 weeks with good results.

coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shimada View Post
    Katanadrol from Mr Supps is 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol -- non-methylated and is reputedly quite effective at high doses... I look forward to running it soon.

All the "Tren" prohormones are also both powerful and non-methylated. My current favorite is Trenazone -- which is a transdermal "Tren"... Just ran it for 4 weeks with good results.
    this was discussed before (when i was lookign into it).

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123798441

can someone tell me the difference between the compound in katandrol and orastan a?

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why does no one talk about 1-andro rx? Converts to 1-test, and is non-methylated. Maybe on the expensive side, but Im almost positive I'll do a run next summer

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    11-OXO. It's just simply awesome.

-Spaz

braveand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braveand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DinnersReady View Post
    ..Why aren't you interested in methyls?
    As wrestler I prefer mild compound with low to no side that save asap my liver.
    Beside that with 3-AD pct was a breeze with just the aPCT from AX

3-AD is a double dosed 11-OXO so maybe could be the right choice for me.
    What about the 11-OXO dose and PCT?

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want to use 11oxo, I recommend using the bulk powder from smartpowders. It makes it a lot more economical.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are your goals for this cycle? LMG is good when bulking while P-stanz, Furuza A or 11sterone are good for a cut/recomp

BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by braveand View Post
    As wrestler I prefer mild compound with low to no side that save asap my liver.
    Beside that with 3-AD pct was a breeze with just the aPCT from AX

3-AD is a double dosed 11-OXO so maybe could be the right choice for me.
    What about the 11-OXO dose and PCT?
    3ad converts to Stanolone

11oxo works differently. Unless I'm unaware

I also have 3 bottles of 3AD, still within expiry

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    1.Bold (illegal but easy to obtain)
    2. Tren (same illegal but easy to get)
    3. M-LMG
    4. Furuza-A
    5. P-Stanz
    6. 11-Oxo

StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tren!!!

Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shimada is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I'm not mistaken...

5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether
    Orastane-E -- Prostanozol

[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
    Orastane-A -- Furaguno

Both of the above are more powerful than 11-OXO. And "Tren" (Nordienedione) is better than both and is probably your best bet.

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    What are your goals for this cycle? LMG is good when bulking while P-stanz, Furuza A or 11sterone are good for a cut/recomp
    I just want to add few more lbs of lbm.

If I'm not mistaken...

5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether
    Orastane-E -- Prostanozol

[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
    Orastane-A -- Furaguno

Both of the above are more powerful than 11-OXO. And "Tren" (Nordienedione) is better than both and is probably your best bet.
    Are all non-methyl?

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    1.Bold (illegal but easy to obtain)
    2. Tren (same illegal but easy to get)
    3. M-LMG
    4. Furuza-A
    5. P-Stanz
    6. 11-Oxo
    How do you compare these ph with 3-AD?
    Are all more powerful?

K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was just looking at CEL P-Stanz

Are all non-methyl?
    Yep... (In fact, methylated prostanozol is winstrol, and methylated 'tren' is methyldienolone.)

All are more powerful than 3-AD. Tren >> Prostanozol >>>>> 3AD/11OXO

Yep... (In fact, methylated prostanozol is winstrol, and methylated 'tren' is methyldienolone.)

All are more powerful than 3-AD. Tren >> Prostanozol >>>>> 3AD/11OXO
    Sounds good to me..

When you say tren you mean x-tren, tren-e (x-tren clone) or whatelse?
    What do you suggest for my pct? 6-oxo?
    Last edited by braveand; 09-13-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Sounds good to me..

When you say tren you mean x-tren, tren-e (x-tren clone) or whatelse?
    What do you suggest for my pct? 6-oxo?
    'Tren' is estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione -- as in 'tren-xtreme,' 'trenazone,' 'x-tren,' etc... all these 'tren' compounds all have the same active ingredient. (Except for 'trenadrol', which is different -- and much more expensive, harder to find, and not quite as effective. In my opinion, that is.)

If you're going to take an estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione product, you will want to run a serious PCT. More serious, in any case, than 6-OXO.

Hope this helps!

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    'Tren' is estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione -- as in 'tren-xtreme,' 'trenazone,' 'x-tren,' etc... all these 'tren' compounds all have the same active ingredient. (Except for 'trenadrol', which is different -- and much more expensive, harder to find, and not quite as effective. In my opinion, that is.)

If you're going to take an estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione product, you will want to run a serious PCT. More serious, in any case, than 6-OXO.

Hope this helps!
    Kilosports Tren is the bomb I am told.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione COULDNT touch trenadrol
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    Funny you should say that... See, some people swear by Trenadrol, but I've known a number of people who got absolutely nothing out of it. Some of them ended up giving the stuff away. Perhaps there were some quality control or dosing issues? On paper, 17b-methoxy-trienbolone seems like a tremendous compound... Odd that most of the real-world evidence I've seen/heard has been mixed.

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kilosports Tren = 17b-methoxy-trienbolone

Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_adam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tren

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blackscorp View Post
    Kilosports Tren = 17b-methoxy-trienbolone
    i understand. He said it wasnt as effective, which i disagree.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

i understand. He said it wasnt as effective, which i disagree.
    It has been shown to be MORE effective then its sister estra

Good to agree

Funny you should say that... See, some people swear by Trenadrol, but I've known a number of people who got absolutely nothing out of it. Some of them ended up giving the stuff away. Perhaps there were some quality control or dosing issues? On paper, 17b-methoxy-trienbolone seems like a tremendous compound... Odd that most of the real-world evidence I've seen/heard has been mixed.
    i agree.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post
    Why does no one talk about 1-andro rx? Converts to 1-test, and is non-methylated. Maybe on the expensive side, but Im almost positive I'll do a run next summer
    post on anabolic minds gives it a 10/10 and says its the best for maximum gains. I don't see anyone recommending it though?

Not sure if I am allowed to link the post, but it's making me excited to turn 21. It does cost 150$ for a full run though (6 bottles)

Originally Posted by blackscorp View Post
    It has been shown to be MORE effective then its sister estra

Good to agree
    word