Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow Help on scavenger hunt ideas for my BF's birthday

Hey FemMisc!!!
    I need some help. My BF's birthday is Friday and well I want to do something super fun and special for him. I decided I want to do a scavenger hunt type of thing which will be entertaining and fun that will lead him to his birthday gift. However, I am not creative at all and need some help lol btw he gave bodybuilding.com up for lent so he is nowhere near the site to read my thread lol any ideas or advice will be greatly appreciated..... thanks
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lioness27 View Post
    Hey FemMisc!!!
    I need some help. My BF's birthday is Friday and well I want to do something super fun and special for him. I decided I want to do a scavenger hunt type of thing which will be entertaining and fun that will lead him to his birthday gift. However, I am not creative at all and need some help lol btw he gave bodybuilding.com up for lent so he is nowhere near the site to read my thread lol any ideas or advice will be greatly appreciated..... thanks
    That's a fun idea.

Do you want it to be a scavenger hunt outside or inside or both? Is it just for him or are you organizing a birthday party that includes some big scavenger hunt?

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    That's a fun idea.

Do you want it to be a scavenger hunt outside or inside or both? Is it just for him or are you organizing a birthday party that includes some big scavenger hunt?
    It is basically just for him but I would like to incorporate his family in it or something. Like they can have the clues or something. It is barely in the beginning stages. I think I want it to lead to a homemade dinner made by me or something like that. As you can see I need a lot of help

oh and both inside and outside.
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is basically just for him but I would like to incorporate his family in it or something. Like they can have the clues or something. It is barely in the beginning stages. I think I want it to lead to a homemade dinner made by me or something like that. As you can see I need a lot of help

oh and both inside and outside.
    That's a good idea to have his fam involved.

Maybe you could have it relate to a theme? Just a thought.

Like...start with one clue at his place... maybe you have a friend ring and run at his place and leave a clue on the door telling him it's the start of a birthday scavenger hunt, with the first clue...next clue he finds at a family member's...always fun to include parks/public spaces to hide clues. Not sure what part of TX you're from...that might change my ideas.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like...start with one clue at his place... maybe you have a friend ring and run at his place and leave a clue on the door telling him it's the start of a birthday scavenger hunt, with the first clue...next clue he finds at a family member's...always fun to include parks/public spaces to hide clues.
    If she gets rid of him long enough, she'll have time to cook the dinner!

Kidding. Sort of

That's a good idea to have his fam involved.

Maybe you could have it relate to a theme? Just a thought.

Like...start with one clue at his place... maybe you have a friend ring and run at his place and leave a clue on the door telling him it's the start of a birthday scavenger hunt, with the first clue...next clue he finds at a family member's...always fun to include parks/public spaces to hide clues. Not sure what part of TX you're from...that might change my ideas.
    haha thanks and I am from South Texas lol but so far your ideas are great. I think I wanna lead him to my house where in my backyard I will have the dinner all set up for him. He works that day so I will probably leave his first clue on his car door right before he gets out and then lead him to his house to change into something a little more casual and comfortable, maybe his first gift can be a new casual outfit or something lol and then I will go from there haha

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    If she gets rid of him long enough, she'll have time to cook the dinner!

Kidding. Sort of
    haha

haha thanks and I am from South Texas lol but so far your ideas are great. I think I wanna lead him to my house where in my backyard I will have the dinner all set up for him. He works that day so I will probably leave his first clue on his car door right before he gets out and then lead him to his house to change into something a little more casual and comfortable, maybe his first gift can be a new casual outfit or something lol and then I will go from there haha

haha
    It's a really thoughtful idea. Sounds like fun. Maybe make food that will be easy to get together for a dinner party? You'll probably be busy running around that day with the preparations and getting your house ready.

It's a really thoughtful idea. Sounds like fun. Maybe make food that will be easy to get together for a dinner party? You'll probably be busy running around that day with the preparations and getting your house ready.
    That's true lol

That's true lol
    All I know is...since you're having his family and friends to your house, you're probably gonna want to clean and if you're doing this scavenger hunt it will take time. Just prepare what you can for dinner ahead of time... otherwise it is a little stressful...well...it always is for me anyway when I have parties

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well you can start with a wraped gift in the house. Then have a message that connect it to a few things in the house or the yard around the house.

Hide things in bottles (shaker bottle, etc), under a rock (trick is this will keep it safe from blowing away,etc), in a bag of birdseed (make him dig for the next clue), inside the pillow case, save a word doc on his comp with the clue on it, find a song with clue in it....the give him the song name and time in the song the lyrics and sang and make him listen to said song in order to get the next clue. Write clue on paper plate or bottom of pie tin........cover in whipped cream......make him eat the whipped cream to find the next clue (allowing hands are optional...depends on everyones sense of humor).

You could optionally stick a piece of paper with the clue inbetween the pages of a giant dictionary at the library (one you can't check out.......so your hint/clue stays put). This would get him out of the house which helps if your gift is large and needs special time to set up for good presentaion............or time to back a cake while he is gone...........that way he doesn't see the obvious b-day cake as obvious.

for a book page or something your could make him do a math problem as such. Number of weeks together * your current age- day of month of first kiss - sum of the number on your license plate= the page of the book for the next clue...........or could referenace a bible verse since according to your sig. you seem to be down with J master Christ.

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    well you can start with a wraped gift in the house. Then have a message that connect it to a few things in the house or the yard around the house.

Hide things in bottles (shaker bottle, etc), under a rock (trick is this will keep it safe from blowing away,etc), in a bag of birdseed (make him dig for the next clue), inside the pillow case, save a word doc on his comp with the clue on it, find a song with clue in it....the give him the song name and time in the song the lyrics and sang and make him listen to said song in order to get the next clue. Write clue on paper plate or bottom of pie tin........cover in whipped cream......make him eat the whipped cream to find the next clue (allowing hands are optional...depends on everyones sense of humor).

You could optionally stick a piece of paper with the clue inbetween the pages of a giant dictionary at the library (one you can't check out.......so your hint/clue stays put). This would get him out of the house which helps if your gift is large and needs special time to set up for good presentaion............or time to back a cake while he is gone...........that way he doesn't see the obvious b-day cake as obvious.

for a book page or something your could make him do a math problem as such. Number of weeks together * your current age- day of month of first kiss - sum of the number on your license plate= the page of the book for the next clue...........or could referenace a bible verse since according to your sig. you seem to be down with J master Christ.
    Great Ideas, thanks, will definitely keep them in mind while planning this thing haha I have no idea what I got myself into but anything for the man lol

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isn't he a miscer too? lol

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    you mean a real miscer? I doubt it..........he doesn't look like a non-lifting,insecure, forever alone, shallow, failure.

Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    Ya but he gave the forums up for lent so he won't be around these parts for 40 days lol but he isn't a forever alone, non lifting weirdo like some of the guys on there lol
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    you mean a real miscer? I doubt it..........he doesn't look like a non-lifting,insecure, forever alone, shallow, failure.
    This lol

I would just like to mention that the scavenger hunt for his birthday went wonderfully he loved it, and the dinner and chocolate peanut butter brownies were delicious