Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Transforming a String Bikini into a Posing Bikini

I don't know how better to express this, but I have a lovely string bikini that I think would look wonderful altered into the criss-cross "bodybuilding posing" variety of suit. As in, instead of the bra top tying at the back, the strings would instead criss-cross the back and somehow attach to the bikini bottom. (I know I could just have a regular posing suit custom made but I really like this suit and think it would look nice altered.)

Has anyone ever tried to do such a thing before and, if so, would you mind outlining the general process? I would think perhaps just sewing into the bikini bottom (at the sides) some loops to tie the bra strings through might work--or would that leave a bulge? Any experienced seamstresses here to share any profound thoughts? Thank you in advance.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Donica, long time no talk.

I've never competed as you know so I don't have an answer for you but I would like to see a pic of your bikini.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    Hey Donica, long time no talk.

I've never competed as you know so I don't have an answer for you but I would like to see a pic of your bikini.
    Hey Mindi!! Yeah, it's been a while--good to see you're still going strong, though.

Maybe once I actually figure out how to alter the suit like I want to I'll post some pics (I'm due for new progress pictures here anyway!).