Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how to hide gyno whilst wearing a shirt

my nipples always end up getting puffy when im wearing a tshirt, making it look like ive got man boobs. i have to end up touching them to make the nipple erect or itll happen itself if its cold.

any other way to prevent/hide it without surgery?

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fighter01 View Post
    my nipples always end up getting puffy when im wearing a tshirt, making it look like ive got man boobs. i have to end up touching them to make the nipple erect or itll happen itself if its cold.

http://www.gynecomastia.underworks.com/
    2 seconds in google.

DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500)
    a very tight wife beater. im about to head out to school and i just put one on.

HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DaDemDatDere View Post
    a very tight wife beater. im about to head out to school and i just put one on.
    lol
    **Below The Heavens**

incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) incubus08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a bra usually

pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP can you post a picture of your puffy nips, no homo. I never thought of it but I might have gyno because my nipples are extremely puffy. damn

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No Surgery Body Shaping Garments are a contouring issue that many of my patients use when trying to stabilize a problem. There are different companies that make male chest compression garments, not all offer the same degree of contouring or comfort. Check the link to see many examples of how this brand of garments can compress different degrees of gynecomastia. However, pictures and movies just are not the same as trying the garment on. We keep such garments in our office and let patients try them on for free. The problem is that many do not want to take them off. But the expression on their faces as they examine the effect of the garment is rewarding.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrBermant View Post
    No Surgery Body Shaping Garments are a contouring issue that many of my patients use when trying to stabilize a problem. There are different companies that make male chest compression garments, not all offer the same degree of contouring or comfort. Check the link to see many examples of how this brand of garments can compress different degrees of gynecomastia. However, pictures and movies just are not the same as trying the garment on. We keep such garments in our office and let patients try them on for free. The problem is that many do not want to take them off. But the expression on their faces as they examine the effect of the garment is rewarding.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    what the... i don't even...
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    just tell the bishes they are pectorals.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    broseph u lurk the teen section all day looking for opportunities to peddle your services
    Go lift/stop eating/lower your cholesterol/avoid cardiovascular disease.
    Last edited by scarboro; 04-05-2010 at 11:16 PM.
    Misc Strength Crew

seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    duct tapes on nips.

pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I hope that helps
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138390943
    ^^Manmore's bulking to perfection in the Ring of Fire! - LankedOut and Pawanlap

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    And all at once its so familiar to see,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Cant find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me - One Republic (Dreaming Out Loud)

Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighter01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    you mad im from the UK?

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you mad im from the UK?
    Actually I see many gynecomastia patients from the UK and around the world with gynecomastia. Those coming to our office have no problems. The company selling the garments is the one with issues trying to ship garments internationally. They tell me that the shipping costs / customs is prohibitive, but have set up local dealers for other parts of the world.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

wow strong everything! Kick_Sprint45's Avatar
    Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually I see many gynecomastia patients from the UK and around the world with gynecomastia. Those coming to our office have no problems. The company selling the garments is the one with issues trying to ship garments internationally. They tell me that the shipping costs / customs is prohibitive, but have set up local dealers for other parts of the world.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Holy ****! Great response.

FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    vagina
    maybe it was my fault for letting you think i was ok when i wasn't. Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength and my pain is my motivation.

MogiBanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I've had gyno for a while so I made a blog to try to help other people with the stuff I've learned over the years. Cant post links but its howtohidemanboobs . blogspot . c o m

anonymous
    I made a video about this

Lose bodyfat
    Wear a wife beater or tshirt, see which works better, underneath your shirt.
    Bio freeze also helps to keep them hard apparently.
    Might want to buy a certain kind of supplement which isn't illegal nor a controlled supplement but I can't talk about on here