kayzee2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Both Formula T10 and Prolexin IGF-1

i was reading mens life and health earlier and was reading some great reviews from these products anyone have any more knowledge of either product... im guessing its just a basic test booster; also what would be a recommendation while throwing these products in with my eca stack + aminos w BCAA's (i dont need information on the ECA stack been doing it here and there for a while now.)

focus for fat loss + more intensity and muscle growth....

Been a moderate trainer 2.5 yrs proper training trying to get around 16-17% body fat.

Thanks, for the help... trolls need not apply.

Splixzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kayzee2 View Post
    i was reading mens life and health earlier and was reading some great reviews from these products anyone have any more knowledge of either product... im guessing its just a basic test booster; also what would be a recommendation while throwing these products in with my eca stack + aminos w BCAA's (i dont need information on the ECA stack been doing it here and there for a while now.)

focus for fat loss + more intensity and muscle growth....

Been a moderate trainer 2.5 yrs proper training trying to get around 16-17% body fat.

Thanks, for the help... trolls need not apply.
    Look up supplementsreviewer and search for the following /product/formula-t10-prolexin-igf-1-review
    This site will help bash this several year old scam. Mens life and health is BS

ZiggyDoesIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mens Life & Health

Mens Health is a reputable source but I'm pretty sure Mens Life and Health is a made up company used to scam people