Closed Thread
Page 122 of 268 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 8038
    SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dyed my hair for the first time. Blended highlights were first put in, and I was appalled at the number of blonde streaks that turned up...so I asked her to go back and do an all-over brown to blend better. It looks better, but the really light pieces are still bothering me. Maybe I just need to get to used to hair with multitudes of shades. You guys tell me if I'm being paranoid at it looking tacky. Should I go back and get rid of the light pieces? Overall, it looks so red to me and I asked it to be brown. Pics:

Before:

Super light streaks (look orange in the sun) on bangs:

How it looks inside:

toomanypics.jpg
    Last edited by SultanaK; 01-03-2013 at 07:46 PM.

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Dyed my hair for the first time. Blended highlights were first put in, and I was appalled at the number of blonde streaks that turned up...so I asked her to go back and do an all-over brown to blend better. It looks better, but the really light pieces are still bothering me. Maybe I just need to get to used to hair with multitudes of shades. You guys tell me if I'm being paranoid at it looking tacky. Should I go back and get rid of the light pieces? Overall, it looks so red to me and I asked it to be brown. Pics:

Before:

Super light streaks (look orange in the sun) on bangs:

How it looks inside:

toomanypics.jpg
    I love it hbb it really suits your covered face

wouldgoonadatewith/10

btw that purple jacket has to go
    *used to lift crew*

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I was too scared to post in fear of negs.
    I keep waiting for mine...

Well...

I think she did a nice job, but the real question is what did you envision? You are unhappy?

Dyed/highlighted my hair for 20+ years.

Not everyone is great at it.

Edit:

And when I want reddish highlights, I usually have them put in red, not blonde.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

toomanypics.jpg
    I'm biased but hnnng

I think it looks good
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post

Well...

I think she did a nice job, but the real question is what did you envision? You are unhappy?
    Yup she is .. I think she just needs to get used to it

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it looks good Sultana!

I hate wearing jeans.

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post

I hate wearing jeans.
    I hate wearing clothes period, in my perfect world I'd wear nothing but a loin cloth and socks cause I hate walking around barefoot

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with BW and Aristo, I think your hair looks great Sultana.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    I love it hbb it really suits your covered face

wouldgoonadatewith/10

btw that purple jacket has to go
    Purple jacket is my savior in the rain/snow. It's staying. <3
    Thank you for your opinion. Waiting for some ladies to post now.
    Well...

Dyed/highlighted my hair for 20+ years.

Not everyone is great at it.

Edit:

And when I want reddish highlights, I usually have them put in red, not blonde.
    She did a nice job at it, but I guess it was just a huge shock to me. I showed her this pic:

I have the option of going back and making those light streaks darker. Do you think I should? I think I just need to deep condition my hair to make it shiny like the girl in the picture's hair...then it will look pretty close. It looks red in the mirror pics but brown in the other ones. It just might be perspective/lighting.

First timer shock here lol. Also, are my eyebrows too dark now? Should I lighten them a little?

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I hate wearing clothes period, in my perfect world I'd wear nothing but a loin cloth and socks cause I hate walking around barefoot
    LOL.. I just hate pants and all their reincarnations. I want to walk around in flowy dresses and skirts.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x2.
    Even agree with the sock part.

I usually just wear jeans and socks around the house.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

LOL.. I just hate pants and all their reincarnations. I want to walk around in flowy dresses and skirts.
    what's stopping you ?? it's -7 over here.. not loin cloth weather lol

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    x2.
    Even agree with the sock part.

I usually just wear jeans and socks around the house.
    exactly

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

She did a nice job at it, but I guess it was just a huge shock to me. I showed her this pic:

I have the option of going back and making those light streaks darker. Do you think I should? I think I just need to deep condition my hair to make it shiny like the girl in the picture's hair...then it will look pretty close. It looks red in the mirror pics but brown in the other ones. It just might be perspective/lighting.

First timer shock here lol. Also, are my eyebrows too dark now? Should I lighten them a little?
    First.

Don't lighten your eyebrows.

Second:

What look did you want?

I think if you are unhappy maybe it's because the pieces of red are too big. How was it colored?

Did you want more of an all over color with bright highlights?

My hair has been every color under the sun: red, brown, black, blonde, blue...

the great thing about color is that it can be changed quite easily!

You are a beautiful woman btw...don't worry too much!

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    calm down ladies I was just teasing but i have a pretty nice cubicle
    those who have used it didn't wanna leave it..

such a dirty mind.....
    haahaaaaha
    <<<< cannot help it sometimes

I hate wearing jeans.
    Okay, thanks!
    Of course you wouldn't. Only fit people would ever say this, though, lol.
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    I agree with BW and Aristo, I think your hair looks great Sultana.
    Thanks! I'm feeling a little better about it now, guise.

First.

Don't lighten your eyebrows.

Second:

What look did you want?

I think if you are unhappy maybe it's because the pieces of red are too big. How was it colored?

Did you want more of an all over color with bright highlights?

My hair has been every color under the sun: red, brown, black, blonde, blue...

the great thing about color is that it can be changed quite easily!

You are a beautiful woman btw...don't worry too much!
    Thanks, Una! Definitely won't dye the brows.

Idk wtf what I wanted is called. I just showed her the picture and asked her to make it like that. It seems the front part has chunkier highlights than the rest of the hair...and they seem lighter than her's in the sun but reddish in inside lighting. I wanted to it to look like the girl in the picture's pic.

Thanks again, Una. Waiting to see pics of your face someday.

Don't you live in Australia and it's summer right now?

It's 8F here. I, too, would forever wear dresses if I could.

Idk wtf what I wanted is called. I just showed her the picture and asked her to make it like that. It seems the front part has chunkier highlights than the rest of the hair...and they seem lighter than her's in the sun but reddish in inside lighting.

Thanks again, Una. Waiting to see pics of your face someday.
    Well girl, I can send you some... or friend you on fb!

Here is my impression:

I think her hair is actually reddish with dark low-lights. (the opposite of you)

That's how it looks to me anyway...

So....maybe an overall lighter color and then put in some dark?

IDK...

I'm not a hair stylist...

...I don't even play one on TV

Edit: Looked at pic again. Some of that hair is fake.

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)

First timer shock here lol.
    I think it looks good. Whenever I change the color of my hair it always takes me a few days to adjust. I tend to go darker in the winter and lighter in the summer. I'm always freaked out for at least a few days after I first make the shift. I'd give yourself a couple of days to get used to it and see it in different lighting situations. Then if you still aren't comfortable or happy with it have them adjust it. That's the beauty of coloring your hair - you can always change it again.

Well girl, I can send you some... or friend you on fb!

Here is my impression:

I think her hair is actually reddish with dark low-lights. (the opposite of you)

That's how it looks to me anyway...

So....maybe an overall lighter color and then put in some dark?

IDK...

I'm not a hair stylist...

...I don't even play one on TV
    Her natural hair is like my natural hair so I don't think she lightened it and added lowlights.

Sighhh, Una...do the bangs and front of the head not look chunky to you like they do to me? The rest of the hair looks okay imo.

PM me with them, missy!

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1.mlk,is never a good street

2.just saw les... Good movie and Samantha barks is my future wife
    Last edited by Squatticus; 01-03-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    IG: kenneth_prime

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    haahaaaaha
    <<<< cannot help it sometimes
    sometimes

Of course you wouldn't. Only fit people would ever say this, though, lol.
    fit ? who ?

good idea

It's 8F here. I, too, would forever wear dresses if I could.
    man up and wear that dress tomorrow...

Her natural hair is like my natural hair so I don't think she lightened it and added lowlights.
    Yeah...but a lot of that hair is fake. Remember that. Trust me...I wear a lot of fake hair when I perform...(dance for you pervs that don't know lol)

Sighhh, Una...do the bangs and front of the head not look chunky to you like they do to me? The rest of the hair looks okay imo.

PM me with them, missy!
    Sending PM...

Originally Posted by dsm246 View Post
    I think it looks good. Whenever I change the color of my hair it always takes me a few days to adjust. I tend to go darker in the winter and lighter in the summer. I'm always freaked out for at least a few days after I first make the shift. I'd give yourself a couple of days to get used to it and see it in different lighting situations. Then if you still aren't comfortable or happy with it have them adjust it. That's the beauty of coloring your hair - you can always change it again.
    Thank you.... that's what I've been saying

Yeah...but a lot of that hair is fake. Remember that. Trust me...I wear a lot of fake hair when I perform...(dance for you pervs that don't know lol)
    clothes on or off ???

Sending PM...
    are you two flirting and sending each other noods ?? wth

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    1.mlk,is never a good street

2.just saw les... Good movie and Samantha barks is my future wife
    Les Miserables? Yup, good movie! Could have been shorter, though.

Sending PM...
    I was suspecting extensions, too, but she says it's natural LOL. Go figure.

markharding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Think I joined this a little late... But I assume your talking about the American definition of pants (for us Brits - trousers/jeans) lol... Not underwear?

Underwear is kinda restrictive though especially for us blokes if you get me lol! Lounging around with nothing on is much more comfy.... Failing that very baggy pants lol!

clothes on or off ???

There are many things a flamenco dancer can do.

Taking clothes off in public is not one of them

Last edited by UnaChispita; 01-04-2013 at 09:10 AM.

I was suspecting extensions, too, but she says it's natural LOL. Go figure.
    I would like to believe...but I would say no... How old is she?

Closed Thread
Page 122 of 268 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast