Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    I agree it can be close because of Kai's insane size with insane conditioning.
    But Phil looks better overall,better flow,better lines,better muscle bellies,much prettier physique,much more polished.

Kai is not complete,he lacks trap and upperback thickness,rear delt and side delts thickness and sweep. His waist is horrendus and his physique flow and lines are ugly as fukk...

Pose by pose,Kai does win some i guess. Rear lat spread,probably front lat spread as well,side chest.

Phil will win Back double biceps because of his complete developed back and insane detail,side-tri,most-muscular & Abs & thight...

Overall Phil and Dex look way better then Kai and will only profit of having an physique similar,pushing the battle for the Top 2 between them...

Kai real challenger is Jay for the third place...

RIP king of POP Michael Jackson
    I just dont see it. Phil does not even come close to beating Kai in the Ab & Thigh. Kai looks like a total freak of nature in that pose... thick lats, thick chest, good taper, sick quads, good calves, and the midsection and quads are shredded/feathered. There's nothing missing from that pose and it just shows his freak factor and THICKNESS. Phil is incredible overall, but honestly he looks like he's still trying to learn the pose. There is no chest thickness, his lats disappear and make his obliques stand out more which kills his taper, and there is just no comparison with legs between him and Kai. There is no WOW factor for Phil in that pose. He wows on the double bicep poses but there's none of that here.

And I dont think Phil is gonna automatically win back double bicep. Kai has double bicep issues from the front for whatever reason, whether it's flow or just the way he shows it off, but from the back he looks like this:

then phil...

both standing next to Toney Freeman too, by coincidence (Kai is in the first pic)... for size comparison.
    Last edited by Riz; 06-26-2009 at 07:28 AM.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Olympia will be so weird this year.

Kai, Phil, Wolf, Dexter, Jay Who's gonna win? And then we have Freeman and Melvin Anthony for the top 6 aswell.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    I just dont see it. Phil does not even come close to beating Kai in the Ab & Thigh. Kai looks like a total freak of nature in that pose... thick lats, thick chest, good taper, sick quads, good calves, and the midsection and quads are shredded/feathered. There's nothing missing from that pose and it just shows his freak factor and THICKNESS. Phil is incredible overall, but honestly he looks like he's still trying to learn the pose. There is no chest thickness, his lats disappear and make his obliques stand out more which kills his taper, and there is just no comparison with legs between him and Kai. There is no WOW factor for Phil in that pose. He wows on the double bicep poses but there's none of that here.

And I dont think Phil is gonna automatically win back double bicep. Kai has double bicep issues from the front for whatever reason, whether it's flow or just the way he shows it off, but from the back he looks like this:

then phil...

both standing next to Toney Freeman too, by coincidence (Kai is in the first pic)... for size comparison.
    But... Phil has big arms
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    But... Phil has big arms
    i rofl'd

again

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jay is so ****ing big.. WTF.. If he by some fluke manages to actually come in shredded he'll be untouchable

edit: Screw that, just looked at the O' 08 pics on md and Jay ****ing sucks. Dexter ftw.
    Last edited by Loctus; 06-26-2009 at 07:54 AM.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    R.I.P. Michael Jackson
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by featureless View Post
    R.I.P. Michael Jackson
    Oh please...

This is ridiculous.
    Time To Re-Schedule

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by featureless View Post
    R.I.P. Michael Jackson
    i just put on your red light
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    i just put on your red light
    MJ and bodybuilding have about as much in common as Rosie O'Donnel and glamour models.
    Time To Re-Schedule

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FLEX_09 View Post
    Dex looks 10x better then Wolf in this pic dunno how anyone could put Wolf over Dex!
    dex deserved the olympia 110%, no one is suggesting wolf should of placed ahead of dexter..... but wolf looks like double the freakin size of dexter.... that pic is just showing that bbing is not purely about mass.

I dont know I just forgot how good kai really was... im going back and looking at the AC pics and im just flat out amazed.... he is far more developed then heath is.

personally I think it would of been reasonable if heath won the olympia last year... and now I am kind of seeing how kai could place ahead of heath.... im guessing kai will be in the top 3, and he will knock jay out... i think the top 3 this year are going to be dex heath kai.

ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    i think the top 3 this year are going to be dex heath kai.
    Yep. Should be sick because all 3 are always on their game and all have great development.

One of the most competitive O's in a long time me thinks.

dex deserved the olympia 110%, no one is suggesting wolf should of placed ahead of dexter..... but wolf looks like double the freakin size of dexter.... that pic is just showing that bbing is not purely about mass.

I dont know I just forgot how good kai really was... im going back and looking at the AC pics and im just flat out amazed.... he is far more developed then heath is.

personally I think it would of been reasonable if heath won the olympia last year... and now I am kind of seeing how kai could place ahead of heath.... im guessing kai will be in the top 3, and he will knock jay out... i think the top 3 this year are going to be dex heath kai.
    Very fair assessment, assuming pure objectivity in the judging. History shows that it is never 100% objective though. The Olympia organization also has an affinity towards periods of "reign," which supports the idea that to be good enough to win the top bodybuilding trophy, one must put in several years of total dedication, and nobody can just walk in and "grab" it. Thus Jay winning the year before when he probably didn't deserve it.

I also stand behind my original theory of a tendency towards white/black/white/black.

These 3 things all play a part in the decision, none of them 100%.

So I would still predict Dex for another one, to satisfy all those influences, with Wolf a possibility the NEXT year, then Heath or Kai. Call me crazy. History shows it follows a pattern pretty close to that.
    Time To Re-Schedule

yup..

a lot of ppl's last images of kai was when he gained like 30 pounds in one offseason before placing 3rd at the arnold and 1st at the NY pro... he gained too quickly.. just looked bloated in some shots bc of it. offseason of 08 to 09 he refined the hell out of his physique... said he basically weighs the same amount this year as last year, so his changes were all quality.

he's gonna beat Phil.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well.. Kais muscles look much more "mature" imho, and if size wise Phil holds his own, the first factor may come into play.
    Zeus

buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the only weakness i can think of for kai is his arms look somewhat small from the front in certain poses like his most muscular, which is due to high insertions. Also, as others have mentioned, he lacks crazy mountain-like traps. If he wants to be the next ronnie he needs a pair of those.

I'm a big kai fan btw and hope he beats heath

The_Moog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    MJ and bodybuilding have about as much in common as Rosie O'Donnel and glamour models.

Agreed, but better to tell Disco Kai to stop flapping his lips and prancing around the stage.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by i.am.legend View Post
    the only weakness i can think of for kai is his arms look somewhat small from the front in certain poses like his most muscular, which is due to high insertions. Also, as others have mentioned, he lacks crazy mountain-like traps. If he wants to be the next ronnie he needs a pair of those.

I'm a big kai fan btw and hope he beats heath
    That's what I see as well in many shots. It's like excellent Biceps peak. Yet, the over all mass size of them seems much smaller. Could be off and just the guest posing.

recent 2009 picture

Then you see one's like this and it's like, whoa arms again, lol... Legs have always been huge.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post

Then you see one's like this and it's like, whoa arms again, lol... Legs have always been huge.

kais legs have been replaced by trees trunks.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by i.am.legend View Post
    the only weakness i can think of for kai is his arms look somewhat small from the front in certain poses like his most muscular

hmmm never noticed that.

His weakness to me is his waist, getting a litte to wide.

Yeah it's weird how he has the worst waist on stage, but also the best abs.

- Serge Nubret

enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) enan-man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    probably my fav routine of all time.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    That's what I see as well in many shots. It's like excellent Biceps peak. Yet, the over all mass size of them seems much smaller. Could be off and just the guest posing.

recent 2009 picture

cutting a hole in your beanie to fit your hair through the top has to be the most gangster
    way of wearing long hair

Yeah no one's looked that good doing it since Coolio.

- Serge Nubret

ronnie reincarnate

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

he's gonna beat Phil.
    Every encounter they've had together Phil always won.

You fail.

He cannot beat Phil this year because there's no spot higher than 1st.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    And that proves what exactly?

Kevin Levrone "WIPED THE FLOOR" with Ronnie Coleman for half a decade until one fateful day in 1997.

I think you of all people know how things turned out for the two of them after that.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lostsk8 View Post
    Kai has o do this routine at the olympia now.
    X50

that would be very cool if he did this routine at the olympia
    x51, he'll need all the help he can get to hang with Phillip
    Agreed. His best routine ever, and would be a strikingly emotional part of the night for many.

Originally Posted by Scott~ View Post
    I don't like Kai's posing style. I think it's innovative as hell and brings a different energy to the shows, but he doesn't stick any poses longer than 1-2 seconds before he's doing a cartwheel or moonwalking across the stage. I'd like to see him doing more traditional poses that allows people the chance to actually see what he brings to the show.
    Eh, got the other three rounds for that.

kai IS complete. he's not missing any body parts.
    Traps, delts

You fail.

Agreed, like he couldn't beat Vic earlier on this year.

Oh and after seeing him at the Arnold, you seemed to think that Vic had a chance of beating Phil this year...

Originally Posted by Supersize88 View Post
    I think everyone is realising that Vic isn't as dominant as we all thought.
    He doesn't have the seperation or conditioning of the very top guys.
    His calves are very weak, and his quads are weak in relation to not only his upper body, but also to most of the other guys.

IMO Heath has already passed him
    As one of the biggest Heath fans, I will admit Vic is thicker and wider, so it comes down to the old idea of mass vs. aesthetics.

Vic is the same size he was in 2007 so I don't know what the hell you're talking about
    Again, you can sit there and nitpick different little categories, and that's cool and all, but whether you like it or not, Vic will make Phil look narrow on stage and that weighs heavily on overall impressions
    Maybe ol' Uncle Coal Man really doesn't know the future, and uses just a tad bit of bias in his predictions?
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

You fail.

Didn't someone once say that about Ronnie and jay?
    Time To Re-Schedule

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Didn't someone once say that about Ronnie and jay?
    Would it be who I think it is?

If so, solidifies that this person actually having faith in his own predictions is where the fail really lies.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details