Closed Thread
Page 59 of 267 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 8005
    Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    So what's your total sum of accumulated + & - rep?
    Well I had 46,200 before the reset.

But, -2,000 or so from mod negs, you, medjen, chazzy, and others. (accounting for the -50% for negs)

I'm at -12 reps atm.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Still waiting for that announcement
    Frep, you are right. Here it is:

Final_Rep is the biggest ******* in the history of all *******s.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by therorschach View Post
    Final_Rep is the biggest ******* in the history of all *******s.
    This is high praise coming from you
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the fck, am I supposed to do research for this fantasy hockey thing?

I don't like having homework.
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by theshoupguy View Post
    What the fck, am I supposed to do research for this fantasy hockey thing?

I don't like having homework.
    Lame.

Refuse to participate.

Or pick players based on how cool/fun to say their names are. I always used to like Mats Sundin, because he was so awesome his name was plural.
    -

Originally Posted by medjen View Post
    Lame.

Refuse to participate.

Or pick players based on how cool/fun to say their names are. I always used to like Mats Sundin, because he was so awesome his name was plural.
    Satan and Roy aren't pronounced how you think they are

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Satan and Roy aren't pronounced how you think they are
    Shuh-tan and Wa.

I'm not a total hockey noob.
    ω

Shuh-tan and Wa.

I'm not a total hockey noob.
    That should be enough knowledge to beat Adarn Unfortunateson

That should be enough knowledge to beat Adarn Unfortunateson
    But he is an Canader.
    The hockey flows strong in his syrup.
    ω

skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stupid pic on new DL? Check 0.~
    Having to use it to help a friend notarize a document about half an hour later? Check
    All the time knowing my eye won't look normal for at least another month? Check

/ohhappyday

Burrito of: Carne adovada + red chile + grilled thick cut bacon + eggs + cheese = NOM!

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Still waiting for that announcement
    Your Final_Neg?

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Your Final_Neg?
    You know how to cut right to the core of me Dom, right to the core

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    On a serious note, what happened to your reps?

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Final, what happens if people lose the faith, tho?
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.

this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    TheLBM offered someone a challenge, and I thought it sounded fun, so here's what I am gonna do (if FA lets us):

- A reputation points reset
    - A neg by THeLBM
    - A challenge to get back to green by the end of the day

Let the games begin!

I am sure most people here will neg me for the lulz
    that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ω

It was a challenge with TheLBM. It was to try to climb out of the red after a mod neg in one day. So I got the reset and the mod neg and did it once, but they didn't count it because it was 400G's rep, so two more mods negged me. I'm at like, -6 right now. So close.

Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    Final, what happens if people lose the faith, tho?
    Good posts are good posts.

So, every three thousand posts or so I should get some reps back :P

I was up in the north of this state a month ago and locals were complaining that it was extremely dry and that it usually starts raining by December. One of the iconic waterfalls in the region which is usually bursting with water was reduced to a trickle.

Anyway, fast forward to this week and over 24" of rain fell in 48 hours When ol' Mother Nature is angry she doesn't hold back.

Exclamation

Omg I just rubbed my eye and it sounded like my eyeball was rattling. WTF WTF WTF
    ω

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It 'sounded'? Me no comprehend

Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    It 'sounded'? Me no comprehend
    1) Rubbed eye
    2) Heard 'tickticktickticktickticktickticktick' during rubbing motion (no edit)
    3) Thought WTF WAS THAT
    4) Repeated steps 1 & 2
    5) Had no clue wtf was going on
    ω

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1) Rubbed eye
    2) Heard 'tickticktickticktickticktickticktick' during rubbing motion (no edit)
    3) Thought WTF WAS THAT
    4) Repeated steps 1 & 2
    5) Had no clue wtf was going on
    air bubbles popping
    Time To Re-Schedule

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    air bubbles popping
    I did not realize my eyeball was so bubbly.
    ω

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was up in the north of this state a month ago and locals were complaining that it was extremely dry and that it usually starts raining by December. One of the iconic waterfalls in the region which is usually bursting with water was reduced to a trickle.

Anyway, fast forward to this week and over 24" of rain fell in 48 hours When ol' Mother Nature is angry she doesn't hold back.

Ye ye ye, but who do you got tomorrow?
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    Ye ye ye, but who do you got tomorrow?
    Tennis?

I think it's pretty even. They're both scramblers with incredible fitness and defensive games and their similar styles will cancel each other out. Murray will take a lot of confidence out of beating Federer in a slam and he's fit enough to recover from a 4 hour match. Djokovic will be the favorite but my prediction is Murray in 4.

Roger seems to be content making semis and finals by playing his best tennis and losing to Djoker/Murray/Nadal although his stubbornness is costing him more grand slam titles. When he started slicing the ball and mixing up his game he extracted errors from Tsonga and Murray. Then he'd go back to a slugging match which at 31 years of age with a waning FH is not a battle that favors him.

He is completely wasting the skill advantage he has over those guys who can't really do much else than run side to side like crabs on amphetamines and take big cuts at the ball with oversized racket heads, and he stubbornly feeds them the shots they want. On slow courts where the drop shot is no longer viable and the high bounce gives them even more time to retrieve what would have been clean winners on hardcourts 10+ years ago, against players with Lance Armstrong like recovery, the odds of grinding out 7 best-of-5 sets matches are stacked against him.

Lastly, when Federer does retire it's going to be a one-dimensional tour full of baseline sluggers. Like him or not, he at least provides some contrast.

/2 cents

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tennis?
    /2 cents
    Yeap, tennis.

I was cheering for Roger yesterdie, so Novak can easily win. Thus, I have Murray too in 4 or 5, if I have to predict. I think it's never been closer though, could go either way.

It will be a long much though for sure I think, and they will replenish their energy by signing autographs and partying for two days straight after, when they will in theory be ready for another 5 hour mach again. Easily.

Yeap, tennis.

I was cheering for Roger yesterdie, so Novak can easily win. Thus, I have Murray too in 4 or 5, if I have to predict. I think it's never been closer though, could go either way.

It will be a long much though for sure I think, and they will replenish their energy by signing autographs and partying for two days straight after, when they will in theory be ready for another 5 hour mach again. Easily.
    Nole will have been resting up in his CVAC pod and he could play for 10 hours if he had to and still not break a sweat.

He was clearly outplayed and would have lost if Wawrinka didn't choke, but in the end his superior fitness and mental strength (which comes from knowing he can play 6hrs+ with ease) got him over the line. To then blast Berdych and Ferrer off the court in the next two matches says it all.

I'm not a fan of Djokovic's game but he does make a big effort with the fans and tries hard to be a likeable guy.

As for Murray, Lendl has done a great job with transforming him from a guy who mopes when he starts losing to a genuine slam contender.

I'm not a fan of Djokovic's game but he does make a big effort with the fans and tries hard to be a likeable guy.

As for Murray, Lendl has done a great job with transforming him from a guy who mopes when he starts losing to a genuine slam contender.
    I don't like that about Novak. He tries too hard, and cares to much about what others think. Also, for some reason smiling after missing a 100% shot pisses me off. You never see Nadal and Federer do that.

On the other hand, speaking of smiling, Lendl did a great job by turning a ''never smiling person" into a worse version of him self when it comes to that. But damn his game is better..

In other news, my son just painted the wall. God fawking damn it.

I don't like that about Novak. He tries too hard, and cares to much about what others think. Also, for some reason smiling after missing a 100% shot pisses me off. You never see Nadal and Federer do that.

On the other hand, speaking of smiling, Lendl did a great job by turning a ''never smiling person" into a worse version of him self when it comes to that. But damn his game is better.
    Watching the game last night Murray was annoying challenging almost every winner that hit the lines, clutching at his leg when he lost a point, and looking like a miserable prick, but Lendl is clearly getting results.

Btw, if he wins tomorrow, he'll be the first player in nearly 60 years to win two consecutive slams after their maiden win. Sampras won his first in 1990 and his second in 1993. Federer won Wimbledon in 2003 and then the AO for his second slam in 2004. Djokovic won his second 3 years later.

Air bubbles probably just like the joint fluid between tendons and muscles/bones.

You pull one end of an organ, and the other expands and pops.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But he is an Canader.
    The hockey flows strong in his syrup.
    lawlz
    Tennis?

/2 cents
    They had the Murray vs Federer game on the tv yesterday while I was in the gym. I got glimpses of it on occasion (it was the 2nd set or whatever it is called. The one where federer finally took it 7-6). I see what you guys means about the game being slowed down. Wow! That was actually pretty boring. The rounds lasted forever. Reading yalls commentary on Federer's game made me wince for him. Didn't matter how well he was placing the hits, there was plenty of time to run across the court to be ready for it.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Closed Thread