Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User Determined2lose's Avatar
    Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Girls do any of you have that little pooch on your lower tummy??

Ok help me. I am 26 years old and have been battling with this all my life. It is not so bad now....but you can still tell. Look at my profile pics and tell me what is wrong. I am always battling with this pooch on my lower tummy. it is not bad but sort of embarrassing. Right under my belly button to about where pubic area starts. I am trying so hard to get rid of it.....but fear that will never go away. Of course when I flex it goes away slightly.

Also any of you have a slight line that goes from below belly button down to you know where????

a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Determined2lose View Post
    Ok help me. I am 26 years old and have been battling with this all my life. It is not so bad now....but you can still tell. Look at my profile pics and tell me what is wrong. I am always battling with this pooch on my lower tummy. it is not bad but sort of embarrassing. Right under my belly button to about where pubic area starts. I am trying so hard to get rid of it.....but fear that will never go away. Of course when I flex it goes away slightly.

Also any of you have a slight line that goes from below belly button down to you know where????
    i'm pretty sure this is someone in once of the training sections, i've asked before i know. the general answer is to lower your BF

Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tattooed Betty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That would be your sugar, soda a.k.a carbanation(sp?), and alcohol(sp?) pouch.

Leg raises works well, oh and a half a gallon of water a day.

If it's not helping you, it's hurting you!

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is no way to use "spot reduction" to lose fat in a certain area. The only way to lose it is to lose weight from all over you body. Your body decides where it comes off on its own, all you can do is aerobics and lower your calorie intake.
    Also, I remember you posting earlier that you have a slight curvature in your spine? (I think I recall you saying this) This will also cause your stomach to seem to pooch out more, along with your rear.

**I understand that the title said "Girls", but I really like helping people and am going to college for Health and Human Performance.**
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tattooed Betty View Post

I don't drink any of that. And I have always had this pooch. Sort of like a tiny pregnancy pooch.

Originally Posted by mattf485 View Post
    There is no way to use "spot reduction" to lose fat in a certain area. The only way to lose it is to lose weight from all over you body. Your body decides where it comes off on its own, all you can do is aerobics and lower your calorie intake.
    Also, I remember you posting earlier that you have a slight curvature in your spine? (I think I recall you saying this) This will also cause your stomach to seem to pooch out more, along with your rear.

**I understand that the title said "Girls", but I really like helping people and am going to college for Health and Human Performance.**
    Thanks. That is true. You are right. If I did not have the curve to my spine my stomach would look a ton better. Thanks. Man how I wish I did not have this issue. My butt would be smaller and my gut would be flatter.

82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pooch, eh?

Everybody I've ever known in the Army calls that a "F.U.P.A"
    Rest in Peace, Sergeant Ford, Sergeant Tomzak and Sergeant Vanek. You will not be forgotten.

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The pooch is just body fat. To reduce it, lower your body fat. But FYI, it's normal to have one and just about every woman does at one point or another.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women just naturally have this. To completely get rid of it I think your body fat would have to be really, really low and most of us can't live like that. We all have it and I think those of us that have had kids have it worse because it's already been stretch out.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks. That is true. You are right. If I did not have the curve to my spine my stomach would look a ton better. Thanks. Man how I wish I did not have this issue. My butt would be smaller and my gut would be flatter.
    I say you take your spine curvature as a blessing. Almost every guy likes a nice butt and the curvature gives your a very nice shape.
    Don't worry too much about this "pooch area". As the girls mentioned before. Most girls have this and you shouldn't worry too much about it.
    Set a goal for yourself and don't stop until you achieve it. My advice for you is to continue to stay motivated and count your calories.
    Write down your daily meals. Research different healthy food choices and meals. Do a lot of aerobics which includes, but is not limited to swimming, jogging, fast walking, cross-trainer, bike etc.

You will see results and start noticing changes in your body and you will never have to worry about losing your nice butt!

**All references/comments to butt in the statement above are for inspirational and advice purposes only. No harassment and/or sexual meaning.**
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

LOL Thanks.

Yeah I have always had this issue....it is better now but not great.

I don't mind my curves too much unless I can not find clothes that fit.
    I am doing my best to lower my body fat and such...and seeing results in the butt and gut area slowly.

All I can do is try

As far as my spine curvature being a blessing.......hmmmmm I guess I could look at it that way.

lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    different people store fat in different areas.... some women are cursed with that "little pooch", some are cursed with fat elsewhere..... the easiest way to control this is to lower your overall body fat percentage.... also keep in mind that different people hold water in different places..... so it could be a combination of the two....
    calories burned per hour by banging your head against a wall...

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tattooed Betty View Post

And pay close attention to your food combos. If you don't you will have a belly bulge no matter how ripped you are.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

I am trying to watch what I am eating. And I need to not be so hard on myself but it is hard....I want a nice flat tummy.

lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've always had that little pooch and through diet and training it is pretty much gone but the fact is that its a part of my body that i store fat so it'll pretty much always be there.

Females store fat primarily on our belly and and backsides/thighs unless you get down to very very low BF or get lipo you won't get rid of it by doing sit ups or trying to spot reduce, its an overall body fat thing

82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000) 82nd_Fister is just really nice. (+1000)
    This reminds me of those old B-rated horror movies from the 40-50's:

"THE WOMEN THAT WERE KANGAROO'S!"
    Rest in Peace, Sergeant Ford, Sergeant Tomzak and Sergeant Vanek. You will not be forgotten.

sb2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sb2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sb2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sb2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sb2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sb2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sb2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember when I was in my early 20's and was in decent shape except for that little pooch. (And yes, I agree the only way to get rid of it would've been to be much lower in body fat than I was willing to put the energy into being.) I spent way too many years being self-conscious about it. Looking back, I wish I could've appreciated how great I looked back then instead of obsessing.

Now 15 years, 4 kids and 40 lbs later I'm working hard at getting anywhere near that body again. Sigh. But you can bet this time I'll be proud of my body, little pooch and all! :-) And you should be too.
    Last edited by sb2323; 09-05-2007 at 07:49 AM.

freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i may be weird but i like the little pooches ,i mean i love a woman with a tight body, ,but to conter that i have had alot of over weight women

love da big butt ...

Originally Posted by freeweight View Post
    i may be weird but i like the little pooches ,i mean i love a woman with a tight body, ,but to conter that i have had alot of over weight women

love da big butt ...
    I think it will tone up once I lose some more weight. But still it is ssooo frustrating. I have always had it. And after I eat. OMG it only gets bigger.

TinaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TinaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TinaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TinaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TinaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TinaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TinaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it will tone up once I lose some more weight. But still it is ssooo frustrating. I have always had it. And after I eat. OMG it only gets bigger.
    I too have always had the pooch. It is really frustrating...and even working on my abs more doesnt seem to get rid of it. i have had several women tell me that the only real way to minimize the pooch is you diet. And, i too experience more pooch after I eat and A LOT when I am bloated during PMS.
    I have started limiting my abs workouts to twice a week over the last month and that seems to be helping some. It seemed like the more muscle i was building underneath the layer of fat- the bigger my waist was getting.
    You must think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

-David Viscott

Great thanks. Mine is getting slightly better. Now if only I can get my lower abs to get stronger to hold in that little pooch.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 82nd_Fister View Post
    Pooch, eh?

Everybody I've ever known in the Army calls that a "F.U.P.A"
    she wouldn't have a FUPA st 124lbs
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

well for what its worth i think you see something that most others don't even notice. thats just what a women should look like to me, i don't go for the overly skinny look.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I noticed in 4th grade that i had one of these, and most other girls didn't. This is when i can pinpoint a slight decline in my self esteem, no joke. I was actually REALLY skinny at that point since i was a little spaz and played every sport possible. I was the little sporty girl racing all the boys at recess and i had these little chicken legs :P Yet, this little pooch still bothered me.

I started to feel better when i noticed more and more women had them, women that looked very good. When i lowered my BF% it got a bit better, but it's still gross after i eat. I'm a lot happier about how i look but i'd be lying if i said i didn't wish i had a perfect flat stomach.

1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1HOT# is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Don't be so hard on yourself. I just wish my "pooch" was as small as yours. I love my two kids, but boy, do they do a number on your body. But I can't blame them anymore. They are 21 and 14...just gotta work harder and loose 15 pounds or pay the $$$ to the doc to get it cut off

Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    she wouldn't have a FUPA st 124lbs
    What is that??

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd say you have about 10 lbs of fat to lose.. I have 5 to lose myself before my lower abs will be fairly flat again.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Yeah I have a good chunk to lose. My goal is 15 lbs. But we will see. I have not weighed myself in over a week....too scared to see the bad number. Or a higher number.

ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashley2212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is that??
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fupa

ruthie74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea the tummy thing gets me too, except my problem is that i think its alot of lose skin. I really do hate my mid-section