Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GtRppdOrDieTryn View Post
    Pakistan = yes if pashtun in between afghan pak border, india? ummm not if ur full indian maybe half british
    not even, theres plenty of light eyed people found all over india

i m frm punjab region quiet a bit there

NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Checking in...eye genetics of peace. ..

PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunjabiStylin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not looking hard enough brah half of my family has dat aesthetic eyes, however i missed out big on the eyes
    its always "my cousin/grandfather/etc..." but nver the person claiming lol

but yea some do, but majority of the afghans dont

i seen a number around here

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coo1facebrah View Post
    It's just odd but somehow these ppl want to be included in the caucasian or rather the upscale white category. How is this different from say mexico or brazil where the white looking or the ones with euro features are considered to be superior over the rest of the population.
    It's also the same in India where the lighter skinned casts discriminate against the darker skinned. I mean look at bollywood the majority of the stars are incredibly fair skinned indians.
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, post pics of Tajiks and people from Tajikistan srs...post some blonde Tajiks from the Pamir mountains...More people need to be aware of the history of the numerous 'stan countries

Im very aware of alot of brown people who have this agenda to 'whiten' their respective countries to make it look more appealing to Western audiences, but personally (atleast when it comes to Afghans...the lighter haired/eyed samples seem to show MORE non-caucasian admixture than some of the darker, black haired Afghans. Race is not about pigmentation

For example, this Kalash girl from Pakistan/Afghan border is blonde, but has obvious East Asian admixture which can be seen in her eye shape and bone structure

While this Pashtun guy dark haired and eyed but metrically/skull wise is fully caucasian

Last edited by Molec; 01-13-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    It's also the same in India where the lighter skinned casts discriminate against the darker skinned. I mean look at bollywood the majority of the stars are incredibly fair skinned indians.
    and its the same in Latin America too

jsut about everywhere its the same

personally dont see why it is so

darker skin naturally looks sexier imo

Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brah born and raised in Afghanistan checking in. Half Afghan Half Pakistani.

Most Afghans have brown eyes, brown hair.

These threads are stupid, look at these Afghans that have light eyes.

"Afghans are a unique people" Then they only post green eyes, pale Afghans.
    I rep back

Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    mirin srs (no homo)

another Uighur....known about them for a while...still blows my mind
    xinjiang aren't really that respected in china, or perhaps the place my relatives live.
    my cousin told me some incidents which occurred and it sounded pretty sick that the xinjiang people would even pull it off.

the first incident got on the news, it happened when a "xinjiang" guy followed a wealthy man back to his own house, the guy following the man pulled out his knife and tried to f*ck that guy up but what the man didn't know was that he was getting followed by a group of them and eventually got sliced up.

second incident is where one night my cousin was walking home with her friend, they were both walking in a shortcut ( alley, i walked through it that was when they mentioned it) and what happened was some kid took my cousin's friends wallet. they began pursueing that kid and they ran into a group of the "xinjiang" people. it was lucky because my cousin knew a police officer right around the corner, she rang the guys number right before it happened and the police found them in the alley.

third incident is from selling kebabs, the xinjiang people make a living by selling nuts/kebabs and chit on the street and what happened was around a few years ago there was a street vendor that sold kebabs and they had squirted blood diseased with AIDS in it and also, but apparently lamb smells like urine abit when its roasted abit.. so what the kebab vendors did was they pissed on the kebabs.

sidenote: they went on a riot a few years ago, they killed people in china but the thing is they are protected by their government so the chinese people couldnt attack back else srs chit would happen to them.

People like THIS arent THAT rare

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At one point, the Turks invaded Eastern Europe and took slaves, and that accounts for many of the light eyed people in the mideast. Also, many of the people in the OP are clearly Asian, or largely so, and how did they get there?

The people in that country are a collection of people from different areas brought their by many negative forces.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Also the Russians committed a lot of rape during their stay in Afghanistan, so thats why some kids look white

Registered User GtRppdOrDieTryn's Avatar
    GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PunjabiStylin View Post
    not even, theres plenty of light eyed people found all over india

i m frm punjab region quiet a bit there
    yeah but the colours are not like the afghans nor is the facial aesthetics even near afghans, you still look indian even with the eyes lol

yeah but the colours are not like the afghans nor is the facial aesthetics even near afghans, you still look indian even with the eyes lol
    well India has over a 1.3billion people

pretty sure we could find 40 million people easily with much better facial aesthetics than all of the afghans

SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    This

I've seen the same things with Persian threads. Brb posting pics of the whitest looking people in the country.
    This x100 lol..... no offense to Afghans, but I'm sure most people there are ugly as fuark

Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khainpride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am from Punjab region of Pakistan side(north pakistan) and I can confirm we have the same faces here. Punjab india/pakistan is the same region.

I have cousins with blonde hair/blue eyes green and mixtures of many.

Sucks to be me, I got stuck with black hair + brown eyes, oh well. Only if I had exotic eyes sighhhhh

Teri ma di!

google Kashmir

coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cali4nialove View Post
    Strong wtf at you retarded reds. Over here in the U.S and all of the misc raagesss over how the law is bias toward women. It rustles my jimmies severely when the court gives a woman full custody rights for no reason, or a man has to give almost all his money up, or in any case(most) where we get decked over. You're confusing treating women like ****, with keeping them in order and making sure they don't fck up.

Umm that's what i am talking about. In your country the law favours you while in places like the US it favours the women so the law is on their side and it's more on equal ground so the men need to step up their game. In your country everything favours your gender of course you don't need to work on your game since you don't even need game so there is nothing alpha about it. It's just like a person that isn't disabled playing football or some other sport against a disabled person and then claiming how good he is which everyone knows does not count. Therefore you are retarded to say that your country's men are alpha simply cos they were born with a penis. No you aren't alpha simply cos you are born a male. You need to earn it.

Originally Posted by Khainpride View Post
    I am from Punjab region of Pakistan side(north pakistan) and I can confirm we have the same faces here. Punjab india/pakistan is the same region.

I have cousins with blonde hair/blue eyes green and mixtures of many.

Sucks to be me, I got stuck with black hair + brown eyes, oh well. Only if I had exotic eyes sighhhhh

Teri ma di!

google Kashmir
    young kids , really young sometimes get blonde hair but it gets darker as they grow up

coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ewys View Post
    xinjiang aren't really that respected in china, or perhaps the place my relatives live.
    my cousin told me some incidents which occurred and it sounded pretty sick that the xinjiang people would even pull it off.

the first incident got on the news, it happened when a "xinjiang" guy followed a wealthy man back to his own house, the guy following the man pulled out his knife and tried to f*ck that guy up but what the man didn't know was that he was getting followed by a group of them and eventually got sliced up.

second incident is where one night my cousin was walking home with her friend, they were both walking in a shortcut ( alley, i walked through it that was when they mentioned it) and what happened was some kid took my cousin's friends wallet. they began pursueing that kid and they ran into a group of the "xinjiang" people. it was lucky because my cousin knew a police officer right around the corner, she rang the guys number right before it happened and the police found them in the alley.

third incident is from selling kebabs, the xinjiang people make a living by selling nuts/kebabs and chit on the street and what happened was around a few years ago there was a street vendor that sold kebabs and they had squirted blood diseased with AIDS in it and also, but apparently lamb smells like urine abit when its roasted abit.. so what the kebab vendors did was they pissed on the kebabs.

sidenote: they went on a riot a few years ago, they killed people in china but the thing is they are protected by their government so the chinese people couldnt attack back else srs chit would happen to them.

Minorities in china have more rights than the majority han chinese. Something like how native americans and aboriginals have more rights. Yes they still have the usual hang ups like they are bullying us blame all han chinese for everything. It's ok to cheat and murder and rob han chinese. I can bet the han chinese aren't as bad as what happened to the natives in the US or oz cos white ppl are champions in that aspect.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and its the same in Latin America too

jsut about everywhere its the same

personally dont see why it is so

darker skin naturally looks sexier imo

Its due to colonialism plain and simple...for centuries Middle Easterners and South Asians had their identities defined by European racial theories and when India's ancient history was interpreted to fit contemporary 'Aryan' myths of the time, people went along. Why do you think Persia changed its name to "Iran" (land of the Aryans) in the 1930s?

sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didnt see a single good looking Afghani when I was there if that helps.
    "Blood rains down from an angry sky... MY COCK RAGES ON! MY COCK RAGES ON!"

lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Came in expecting to see pic of old, red beard afghan man, left disappointed.

Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Its due to colonialism plain and simple...for centuries Middle Easterners and South Asians had their identities defined by European racial theories and when India's ancient history was interpreted to fit contemporary 'Aryan' myths of the time, people went along. Why do you think Persia changed its name to "Iran" (land of the Aryans) in the 1930s?
    Iranians are srs try hards

brb adopting the french word for thank you "merci"

pls go

Originally Posted by lolpatto View Post
    Came in expecting to see pic of old, red beard afghan man, left disappointed.

thats Henna, many ppl use it

This has created a sickening euro centric outlook and permeated wow probably every country out there and even in countries not colonized by whites. Take thailand for example. The ppl that are mixed with white called luk kreung have a sort of higher status among the pure thais and get appearances on mass media like tv. Ppl like ann, mario mauer and it's the same for the philippines.

Brb considered superior to your fellow country simply cos you have a sharper nose or straighter hair or lighter color of eyes or hair color compared to your contemporaries.

Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500) Seb1012 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Good question......influence from the Mongols and Alexander the Great might have contributed

and one of the most famous pictures of all time:
    Would adopt

MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT: OP finds Afghani people with European features.

Originally Posted by sdokeefe View Post
    Didnt see a single good looking Afghani when I was there if that helps.
    Says the Wayne Rooney look alike
    Iranians are srs try hards

brb adopting the french word for thank you "merci"

pls go
    LOL this...

I learned a loooong time ago if you want to compliment an Iranian, tell them "Oh wow you could pass for Italian srs", if you want to insult them, make an 'innocent' comment on how you thought Iranians are Arabs, lol.

djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Frumpy View Post
    Because they've been invaded and conquered by many different types of people. The people mix. That's why there are Asian looking Afghans (who are actually discriminated against).

the only afghans i know, and there are quite a few here, are ALL asian-looking. i was like wtffff when they told me they're afghan. i thought for sure they were chinese, viet, filipino, i couldnt believe people from afghanistan didn't look arab

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cali4nialove View Post
    The manliness to not care about looks.................................... , or what they wear, or how confident they are.

That's what you call real men.
    Says the guy on a bodybuilding site.
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

Says the Wayne Rooney look alike

LOL this...

I learned a loooong time ago if you want to compliment an Iranian, tell them "Oh wow you could pass for Italian srs", if you want to insult them, make an 'innocent' comment on how you thought Iranians are Arabs, lol.

Iranians hate being mistaken for arabs seriously.

It was also shown in that movie babel i think. There's this iranian actress with her father and they had racist graphittit in their home and they were arabs and she was mad as hell being mistaken for that but it's ok it's understandable. Try mistakening a korean for a chinese and that nip would flip out.