Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Non-bodybuilder guy beats me at arm wrestling

That guy is my age, he's 6 pounds heavier than me, never lifted a single dumbbell and he easily beat me at arm wrestling. Now I have to say that my pecs, delts and lats were sore at the time due to training but I still don't understand how a relatively normal non-bodybuilder could put out more strengh than me, I've been training for 2 years.
    Does it mean this guy could lift heavier weights than me in the gym or did I lose because the mechanics involved in arm wrestling are very different from those of any classic BBing exercise? Or does muscle soreness drastically lower force output or CNS capabilities? BTW the guy told me in the end that no one had ever beaten him, which kind of relieves me. But if there's a way I can beat him next time (like stopping BBing for one week to fully recover), I'd be glad to know.
    Thanks guys

D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Genetics, some people are naturally very big and/or strong(er than you) without ever lifting. Its not that uncommon.

live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live2lift4life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    strong RC, wrist and arms are very important. but more important is practice.

Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you think about the motion of arm wrestling, its not a normal movement that is performed in any bbing exercise. Your rotater cuff plays a major role in arm wrestling. Its more about genetics, but you could try doing internal roatations (i think that is what they're called) to strengthen that movement.

bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    strong tendons/legaments.. he may beat you at arm wrestling, but go to a strongman comp and see what he can do

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by runningtherack View Post
    That guy is my age, he's 6 pounds heavier than me, never lifted a single dumbbell and he easily beat me at arm wrestling. Now I have to say that my pecs, delts and lats were sore at the time due to training but I still don't understand how a relatively normal non-bodybuilder could put out more strengh than me, I've been training for 2 years.
    Does it mean this guy could lift heavier weights than me in the gym or did I lose because the mechanics involved in arm wrestling are very different from those of any classic BBing exercise? Or does muscle soreness drastically lower force output or CNS capabilities? BTW the guy told me in the end that no one had ever beaten him, which kind of relieves me. But if there's a way I can beat him next time (like stopping BBing for one week to fully recover), I'd be glad to know.
    Thanks guys
    goodness man, are you serious?????

what the hell does lifting weights have to do with arm wrestling? Have you ever seen some of the arm wrestling champions, sure some are big, but many are just skinny guys who are good at arm wrestling. Some people are good at arm wrestling some aren't.

2nd of all who cares??? It means nothing! It does not mean he could lift more than or is stronger.

You beating him has NOTHING to do with bodybuilding or how strong you are. He is a good arm wrestler your not, that's all.

Soap box squatting. Andrew.Cook's Avatar
    Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bxbombers View Post
    strong tendons/legaments.. he may beat you at arm wrestling, but go to a strongman comp and see what he can do
    I would say it would be a complete toss up over who would do better in strongman events. "Bodybuilders" don't typically train in a fashion that would make them a good strongman.

Earth to OP, lifting for two years doesn't make you the strongest person in the world. Chances are this guy DOES work out, but maybe that workout comes in the form of swinging a heavy axe to split wood, or turning a wrench all day. You never know what people do, and being a bodybuilder is an absolute worthless characteristic when you are competing in NON-BODYBUILDING activities! Sounds like you took a blow to your ego. I doubt it was the first, and it won't be the last. That is life. There is always someone out there who is bigger, better and faster.

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive beaten many many people at arm wrestling in my time lol.. I am one of those people that is naturally good at it and Ive beaten alot of people that were 60 - 80 pounds heavier than me, and I beat them with ease.. And these are people that exercised. I always wonder whats the difference between me and them that makes it so simple for me to beat alot of the people I do. It seems like my muscles pounds for pound are just alot stronger than alot of other peoples or something lol.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Andrew.Cook View Post
    I would say it would be a complete toss up over who would do better in strongman events. "Bodybuilders" don't typically train in a fashion that would make them a good strongman.

Earth to OP, lifting for two years doesn't make you the strongest person in the world. Chances are this guy DOES work out, but maybe that workout comes in the form of swinging a heavy axe to split wood, or turning a wrench all day. You never know what people do, and being a bodybuilder is an absolute worthless characteristic when you are competing in NON-BODYBUILDING activities! Sounds like you took a blow to your ego. I doubt it was the first, and it won't be the last. That is life. There is always someone out there who is bigger, better and faster.
    ^^^^^
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arm wrestling is a lot of technique, as well takes strength in the wrist, hands, arms and joints that isn't trained doing any type of mainstream bodybuilding workout.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congratulations on finding from experience that arm wrestling is worthless as a test of strength

SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its allot of technique..

best i have done is 13 guys one after the other,most of them outweighed me by 10=100 lbs...

I still do it, it's funny as hell to see a young guy get all pissed that an old man beat his ass in public...

oh and a really strong back and shoulder... heheheeee...

it's about the back and shoulder baby..
    Proud GrandPa of 2 and Proud New Father expecting in Nov.

runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok.
    I'll go tell that guy that arm wrestling means nothing but he has strong ligaments before he brags about beating me in front of everyone I know. This guy sure shook my ego...

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok.
    I'll go tell that guy that arm wrestling means nothing but he has strong ligaments before he brags about beating me in front of everyone I know. This guy sure shook my ego...
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SpyWizard View Post
    its allot of technique..

best i have done is 13 guys one after the other,most of them outweighed me by 10=100 lbs...
    ^^^^
    got homo?

Ok.
    Yes, I would go publicly admit that he totally deflated your manhood. It is the only action that could top POSTING it for hundreds... er, dozens... of people to read.

By the way, have you caught the "I stomped this douche in armwrestling, and he has lifted for two years" thread? I think you two might know eachother.
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy View Post
    ^^^
    Indeed.

RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000)
    I lift weights and refuse to arm wrestle anyone so that they can't say "Hey I beat you and I don't even lift weights." One might have nothing to do with the other, but you'll look stupid.

legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legends159 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take comfort knowing that you probably would've beaten your "2 year ago" self in arm wrestling.

Bodybuilding will not make you a better fighter. It wont make you a better arm wrestler. It won't even guarantee you are stronger than people smaller than you who don't lift weights.

Bodybuilding is the art of illusions-making yourself seem like a bigger guy who might intimidate others in a fight; intimidate your opponent in arm wrestling.

Lesson learned: Leave your ego at home. Dont bring it to the gym and don't flash it amongst your peers.
    TYIA

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    goodness man, are you serious?????

what the hell does lifting weights have to do with arm wrestling? Have you ever seen some of the arm wrestling champions, sure some are big, but many are just skinny guys who are good at arm wrestling. But they all have insanely strong forearms and hands Some people are good at arm wrestling some aren't.

You beating him has NOTHING to do with bodybuilding or how strong you are. He is a good arm wrestler your not, that's all.
    Strength does matter, just not your bench, row, shoulder press, squat, deadlift, clean, or pullups.

Forearm strength is the most important. If your forearm is stronger than theirs, you will probably be able to curl their wrist back, which give you a huge advantage.

Originally Posted by legends159 View Post
    Lesson missed: Leave your ego at home. Dont bring it to the gym and don't flash it amongst your peers.
    ^^^
    Corrected.

DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GoJu View Post
    Arm wrestling is a lot of technique, as well takes strength in the wrist, hands, arms and joints that isn't trained doing any type of mainstream bodybuilding workout.
    All that and shoulder strength. Technique/form comes into play a lot. I've seen a bunch of people do arm wrestling as a bicep competition, it's not. You want a small angle between forearm and upper arm, and use a lot more shoulder and body.

Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's all about leverage... how long are your arms compared to this other guy's?

Mine were just a little shorter.

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks guys

if i were you i'd just give up bb'ing after that. i train for those moments, they never come but im ready when they do.

KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The arm wrestling motion is pretty much just an external rotation or Cuban rotation but the force is acting in the opposite direction.
    Geese_Howard: Just walk into any mental institution and tell the docs in there everything about your religion but substitute the name muhammed for 'Punjab' and see if they let you walk out...

CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arm wrestling is a mistake if you're a bodybuilder. It's damaging to your RC's and can put you out of commission if you're not careful.

That said, internal cable rotations and some forearm/grip work will help your cause, if you're absolutely set on beating this guy. If you're shorter, though, he will still have the leverage advantage.

Good luck, and be careful.

-C10
    PR's ... Goals @ 160 lbs. Bodyweight:

Bench Press - 250 ... 315
    Squat - 275 ... 400
    Trap Dead - 400 ... 480
    Bent Over Row - 195 ... 315
    Military Press - 150 ... 160
    Pull-Up - BW+150 ... BW + 180
    Dip - BW + 170 ... BW + 200

huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D-Y View Post
    Genetics, some people are naturally very big and/or strong(er than you) without ever lifting. Its not that uncommon.
    yes, I agree. another thing to remember is that bodybuilding isn't to build manageable strength. It does build manageable strength, but not as much as if you'd train like a power lifter, etc. and also, being sore does make it harder.
    "when life gives you a lemon say, 'yea, I like lemons, what else ya got?'"

position: Center... or wherever/Defensive End

stats: freshman
    Height-6'
    Weight-170lbs
    bench-180lbs
    deadlift-330lbs
    Squat(bellow parallel)-225lbs
    power clean-185lbs

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    its not a strength thing..
    just dont arm wrestle, why risk hurting your cuffs?
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before we had some pizza the other night I arm-wrestled with my friend, who has been lifting many more years than me, is MUCH stronger than me, bigger than me, and wrestled for years. I beat him as if it was nothing.

Hence, arm-wrestling doesn't. mean. sh!t !!

Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol another bodybuilder thinking hes automatically stronger than everyone

same with fights, just cuase you lift doesnt mean youll win