Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question What would produce more DHT? 1-androsterone or 6-bromo?

As I understand it, 1-androsterone converts to 1-testosterone, and some of the 1-testosterone converts to DHT via an unknown pathway. 6-bromo increases DHT via inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.

So which would produce more DHT? 300 mg of 1-androsterone daily or 200 mg of 6-bromo daily?

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Anomynous View Post
    As I understand it, 1-androsterone converts to 1-testosterone, and some of the 1-testosterone converts to DHT via an unknown pathway. 6-bromo increases DHT via inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.

So which would produce more DHT? 300 mg of 1-androsterone daily or 200 mg of 6-bromo daily?
    1-testosterone cannot convert to DHT. It is, however, more androgenic than DHT.

Boldenone can be 5a reduced to dihydroboldenone just as testosterone can be 5a reduced to dihydrotestosterone. 1-testosterone is another name for dihydroboldenone. I'm not sure what pathway leads 1-androsterone to become dihydroboldenone. Either way, although it cannot become DHT it is androgenic and will increase the risk of sides associated with increased DHT.

To answer your question, I'm not sure which would lead to greater risk of DHT related sides.

bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not sure what the question exactly is.. Which would produce more DHT or which would produce more androgenic sides.. I would say that besides DHT given the 1-T A:A ratio that 1-androsterone would be the most likely to produce more androgenic sides. The conversion of 6-bromo to 6-bromo-test is already low and there is almost no androgenic activity with 6-bromo-test. what then get's reduced from there to 6-bromo-dht could easily be lessened of by adding some saw palmetto or another mild 5ar inhibitor. How much DHT your body produces from the additional test is another Q but running saw palmetto with that would lessen those effects also. The safer for androgenic sides would be the 6-bromo..

K-
    Last edited by bubsnt3; 12-19-2009 at 05:13 PM.

bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubsnt3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Billton View Post

Boldenone can be 5a reduced to dihydroboldenone just as testosterone can be 5a reduced to dihydrotestosterone. 1-testosterone is another name for dihydroboldenone. I'm not sure what pathway leads 1-androsterone to become dihydroboldenone. Either way, although it cannot become DHT it is androgenic and will increase the risk of sides associated with increased DHT.

To answer your question, I'm not sure which would lead to greater risk of DHT related sides.
    according to this... some does convert back to DHT..

DHT conversion: some converting back to DHT through unknown pathway

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/1ad.html

Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000)

Are 1-AD and 1-androsterone the same?

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It doesn't back convert from anything I've ever read.

That being said, neither will convert to DHT but 6-Bromo will cause "excess" DHT since it raises test levels which ultimately gets converted to DHT

Originally Posted by bubsnt3 View Post
    Not sure what the question exactly is.. Which would produce more DHT or which would produce more androgenic sides.. I would say that besides DHT given the 1-T A:A ratio that 1-androsterone would be the most likely to produce more androgenic sides. The conversion of 6-bromo to 6-bromo-test is already low and there is almost no androgenic activity with 6-bromo-test. what then get's reduced from there to 6-bromo-dht could easily be lessened of by adding some saw palmetto or another mild 5ar inhibitor. How much DHT your body produces from the additional test is another Q but running saw palmetto with that would lessen those effects also. The safer for androgenic sides would be the 6-bromo..

K-
    What do androgenic side effects include? I want to know which would cause a larger increase in DHT because of hair loss. I took 200 mg of 6-bromo daily (hyperdrol x2) and my hair started shedding. I wanted to gauge how much of an issue hair loss would be with 300 mg of 1-androsterone.

Originally Posted by legalgear View Post
    It doesn't back convert from anything I've ever read.

That being said, neither will convert to DHT but 6-Bromo will cause "excess" DHT since it raises test levels which ultimately gets converted to DHT
    I posted a link saying some did convert back to DHT and PA has confirmed this although I would love to not have to spend an hour digging up the thread. 6-Bromo will conver to 6-bromo-test just like any other dione acording to BK, The conclusion by BK was that the A:A ratio of 6-bromo test was so low that it would have negligable effects. As stated above a mild 5AR inhibitor will reduce any sides from the extra test produced by the 6-bromo
    Last edited by bubsnt3; 12-19-2009 at 07:08 PM.

What do androgenic side effects include? I want to know which would cause a larger increase in DHT because of hair loss. I took 200 mg of 6-bromo daily (hyperdrol x2) and my hair started shedding. I wanted to gauge how much of an issue hair loss would be with 300 mg of 1-androsterone.
    hair loss is an androgenic side. To be honest with you I am switching to anavar for my cycles for the same reason (hair loss).. I have however found that a low dose superdrol for 2 week cycles is the safest with my hair (and a good 8+ pound gain).. I lost less on that than with the 6-bromo supplements I was using.. I would say the 6-bromo with some saw palmetto would be the safest for your hair of those two
    Last edited by bubsnt3; 12-19-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Are 1-AD and 1-androsterone the same?
    no... 1-AD is one conversion away from 1-test and 1-androsterone is two steps away from 1-test. In the end they are both converting to the same active it is just much easier for 1-ad to get there.. Like this 1-Androsterone->1-Ad->1-test vs. 1-ad->1-Test
    Last edited by bubsnt3; 12-19-2009 at 05:40 PM.

hair loss is an androgenic side. To be honest with you I am switching to anavar for my cycles for the same reason (hair loss).. I have however found that a low dose superdrol for 2 week cycles is the safest with my hair (and a good 8+ pound gain).. I lost less on that than with the 6-bromo supplements I was using.. I would say the 6-bromo with some saw palmetto would be the safest for your hair of those two
    Yeah I'm taking low dose ATD and saw palmetto right now and my hair is fine, but I'm looking to push the limits of what I can get away with without losing my hair. I have a prescription for finasteride too but I never got it filled cause the side effects.

I haven't read much about superdrol because it has been my understanding that it is a serious prohormone. What are you dosing it at?

What do you think about 300 mg of 1-androsterone while taking saw palmetto?
    Last edited by Anomynous; 12-19-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Yeah I'm taking low dose ATD and saw palmetto right now and my hair is fine, but I'm looking to push the limits of what I can get away with without losing my hair. I have a prescription for finasteride too but I never got it filled cause the side effects.

I haven't read much about superdrol because it has been my understanding that it is a serious prohormone. What are you dosing it at?
    SD does not need much.. My last cycle (3 weeks ago) was at 10mg a day for 2 weeks but I was running IGF-1 with it. I gained 8 lbs and so far not only have I kept it but in the last 3 weeks have added another pound (probably the IGF-1). I am not a little guy either (230 %13 BF) so that proves that SD does not take too much... I am switching to the all time safest for the hair though (anavar, eq, etc..).. I have big ears so I would look pretty funky to be bald... I would rather not have the muscle than have it without the hair..
    They say that 1,4-ad is supposed to be easy on the hair... It is very cheap right now b/c of the ban, you could pick up a few bottles for very cheap..

K-
    Last edited by bubsnt3; 12-19-2009 at 05:49 PM.

SD does not need much.. My last cycle (3 weeks ago) was at 10mg a day for 2 weeks but I was running IGF-1 with it. I gained 8 lbs and so far not only have I kept it but in the last 3 weeks have added another pound (probably the IGF-1). I am not a little guy either (230 %13 BF) so that proves that SD does not take too much... I am switching to the all time safest for the hair though (anavar, eq, etc..).. I have big ears so I would look pretty funky to be bald... I would rather not have the muscle than have it without the hair..
    They say that 1,4-ad is supposed to be easy on the hair... It is very cheap right now b/c of the ban, you could pick up a few bottles for very cheap..

K-
    I was thinking about getting this because it's so cheap: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mgn/androgrox.html

I would only need 2 bottles.

I was thinking about getting this because it's so cheap: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mgn/androgrox.html

I would only need 2 bottles.
    That is cheap. I am not sure of the effectiveness of the 1-androsterone products (and it is on back order..) I took 1-ad back in the day and it was decent but since this needs to convert twice to get to 1-test I would think you would need a pretty high dose.. Check the reviews before you waist (or spend) the money. If you are going to try 1-test than you might as well do the 1,4ad. It is only 19.95 a bottle and two of those I am sure would produce better results and be far less androgenic..

K-

That is cheap. I am not sure of the effectiveness of the 1-androsterone products (and it is on back order..) I took 1-ad back in the day and it was decent but since this needs to convert twice to get to 1-test I would think you would need a pretty high dose.. Check the reviews before you waist (or spend) the money. If you are going to try 1-test than you might as well do the 1,4ad. It is only 19.95 a bottle and two of those I am sure would produce better results and be far less androgenic..

K-
    Can you PM me a link to where I would be able to purchase it? Can 1,4ad convert to estrogen?

Can you PM me a link to where I would be able to purchase it? Can 1,4ad convert to estrogen?
    no estrogen.. no.. it converts to boldenone which is not as wonderful as it sounds but you could expect some nice lean gains on a 5 weeks run of it.. Just do this

Week 1: 600 mg
    Week 2: 600 mg
    Week 3: 600 mg
    Week 4: 800 mg
    Week 5: 800 mg

PM sent. Boldenone is 1 of the 3 safest roids for the hair

no estrogen.. no.. it converts to boldenone which is not as wonderful as it sounds but you could expect some nice lean gains on a 5 weeks run of it.. Just do this

Week 1: 600 mg
    Week 2: 600 mg
    Week 3: 600 mg
    Week 4: 800 mg
    Week 5: 800 mg

PM sent. Boldenone is 1 of the 3 safest roids for the hair
    What about a PCT? What would be sufficient?

What about a PCT? What would be sufficient?
    If I post anything but get a serm I will get flamed.. so get a serm or check you PM.

Boldenone has a low rate of aromatization (about 50% of Testosterone), which means it does not convert to estrogen easily and does not cause very much water retention.

Wiki..

Boldenone - After the Primo, Anavar and Deca this is probably one of the safest for your hair. Although it undergoes 5-alpha-reduction, its affinity for this enzyme is minimal, so there is very little conversion. Moreover, its 5-alpha-reduced form is not as androgenic as DHT.

1-testosterone - It's very androgenic and very anabolic. Although it's a 5-alpha-reduced steroid it converts to DHT through an unknown pathway, so using Proscar along with it won't avoid DHT conversion. Its anabolic/androgenic ratio is slightly higher than that of test (1:1). Be wary while using this product if you value your hair.

Just some info for you..
    Last edited by bubsnt3; 12-19-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    according to this... some does convert back to DHT..

DHT conversion: some converting back to DHT through unknown pathway

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/1ad.html
    I believe it is the 1-ad converting to DHT, not 1-Testosterone. However, 1-test is more androgenic than DHT. That's right, the target hormone will cause more hair loss, BHP, deepening of the voice etc than DHT would. If you're worried about your hair, then avoid the 1-androsterone.

Boldenone has a low rate of aromatization (about 50% of Testosterone), which means it does not convert to estrogen easily and does not cause very much water retention.

Wiki..

Boldenone - After the Primo, Anavar and Deca this is probably one of the safest for your hair. Although it undergoes 5-alpha-reduction, its affinity for this enzyme is minimal, so there is very little conversion. Moreover, its 5-alpha-reduced form is not as androgenic as DHT.

1-testosterone - It's very androgenic and very anabolic. Although it's a 5-alpha-reduced steroid it converts to DHT through an unknown pathway, so using Proscar along with it won't avoid DHT conversion. Its anabolic/androgenic ratio is slightly higher than that of test (1:1). Be wary while using this product if you value your hair.

Just some info for you..
    I believe that dihydroboldenone is actually more androgenic than DHT, but so little boldenone is converted that it is not an issue.

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DHT is per individual, which causes hairloss in most cases. Are you a hairloss victim?
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It doesn't convert to DHT by any known pathway, so therefore this is idol speculation. I've never come across a paper showing this to be the case...

Anyway, it is an effective supplement that will give good results.

I believe that dihydroboldenone is actually more androgenic than DHT, but so little boldenone is converted that it is not an issue.
    I believe DHT is 7-10x more androgenic than test and that dihydroboldenone is 1-2x as androgenic as test..
    These statements are being read by the FDA, I hope they find what they are looking for...

I believe it is the 1-ad converting to DHT, not 1-Testosterone. However, 1-test is more androgenic than DHT. That's right, the target hormone will cause more hair loss, BHP, deepening of the voice etc than DHT would. If you're worried about your hair, then avoid the 1-androsterone.
    either way.. 1-androsterone converts to 1-ad before becoming the target hormone.. so either way this would not be relevant.. 1-test or 1-ad.. both will be present with this product
    These statements are being read by the FDA, I hope they find what they are looking for...

Originally Posted by legalgear View Post
    It doesn't convert to DHT by any known pathway, so therefore this is idol speculation. I've never come across a paper showing this to be the case...

Anyway, it is an effective supplement that will give good results.
    Speculation from some pretty smart people.. forgive me for taking a steroid chemists word over yours..

K-

either way.. 1-androsterone converts to 1-ad before becoming the target hormone.. so either way this would not be relevant.. 1-test or 1-ad.. both will be present with this product
    The OP stated that some of the 1-test converted to DHT. Sorry, not the case.

I believe DHT is 7-10x more androgenic than test and that dihydroboldenone is 1-2x as androgenic as test..
    I musta got em switched. It's been a while since I looked into it.