mkecki5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone Booster making me sick! Pls read

I purchased a new Test booster from Muscletech at Sams Club called 100% Premium Testosterone Booster. The serving size is 4 pills and the directions say to take with a glass of water and breakfast. A shake is usually my breakfast, so I took it with that. The first day I took it was a rest day and I felt fine. The second day was Day 1 of my exercise week, I took it with my shake and about 40 min later I took my PWO. I went into the gym feeling a lack of energy and weak but was able to complete my workout. The 3rd day this stuff made me full on sick to my stomach and I had some diarrhea . I haven't took any for the past 2 days and feel fine now. I am 31 almost 32 years old and by all means this should help my muscle gains. Has anyone else got sick from Test Boosters? I'm wondering if the dosage is too high, but I really don't feel like getting sick again.

MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRhodes350z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mkecki5 View Post
    I purchased a new Test booster from Muscletech at Sams Club called 100% Premium Testosterone Booster...
    The Muscletech part of this is your answer. To keep this P/C, Muscletech isn't known for having the...shall we say, best quality products. Undertandably, you already bought it sooo....If the suggested dose was too much, half the dose. See how you feel. Then slowly increase the doseage from there.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you read the ingredients? Do you have any idea what you are ingesting is? I would have recommended doing a little more research before using a new supp. This and why are you buying test boosters from Sam's Club? I could understand like protein maybe creatine but a test booster?

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try it again to see if it is the test booster and wasn't just a coincidence or somethign else. This way if it happens again you know for sure its the test booster. I know with some products when i first start them I get the runs for a few days, but then my stomach adapts and im fine after that.

Look into AEN's APE. Thats the only test booster that worked for me.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why not eat a real meal for breakfast instead of a shake?
    I've been wronged by that super dirty son of a bitch dazed" crew.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JayLS1-327 View Post
    Why not eat a real meal for breakfast instead of a shake?
    I take my gainer for breakfast. Its easier than prepping, cooking, eating, doing the dishes. i can sleep in for 45 more mins.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MRhodes350z View Post
    The Muscletech part of this is your answer. To keep this P/C, Muscletech isn't known for having the...shall we say, best quality products. Undertandably, you already bought it sooo....If the suggested dose was too much, half the dose. See how you feel. Then slowly increase the doseage from there.
    I have to respectfully disagree with your post. MuscleTech has really turned things around and makes some good products. I have enjoyed all of the new stuff I have tried. As for the Test Booster, it's a basic DAA with added boron and zinc. Pretty standard and proven formula, so I don't see how you can fault it.

OP, I'm not sure what's causing your issues with the test booster, but if the sides continue I would stop taking it. Sam's Club will probably take it back. If not, contact MuscleTechJake and he will help you figure it out.
    RIP in Peace

Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe you are talking about the Six Star Pro made by MuscleTech

This is off topic but one of there reps on here is actually sending me a free bottle to test and review, I am like many others and believe what you pay for so I guess we will see

Hopefully I too don't get sick and can give it a decent review
    Within Me Lies The Soul Of A Gladiator, And The Heart Of A Lion

iForce Hemavol review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151140643

iForce Compete review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151141253

I Rep all MILITARY on sight

OP which test booster my MT are you talking about? If its the one with DAA then take it at night. DAA in the morning gives me the runs. Taking before bed no issues.

And taking DAA with solid food no issues.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you even need a T booster? at 32 you may not be low. Do get your T levels measured first. the test is only about $50 and will save you a LOT of money on products that I mostly feel dont deliver the results you think they do. Not one T booster supplement Ive looked at has ever shown me proof that they actually raise T levels.
    Regardless of what you think about what Im saying, get your T levels tested first.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

mkecki5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the responses. I was skeptical at first when I saw this at Sam's Club but I did look at the ingredients first. I know what I'm ingesting and it's nothing new to me per say. It has B6, Folic Acid, B12, Zinc, DAA, and Boron citrate. The ingredient list seems harmless enough to have these side effects. No this isn't Six Star, that's from Wal-Mart and only has Boron Citrate for the T booster. I don't always have time to eat a real breakfast before hitting the gym in the morning if my partner is exercising with me that day. I will try halfing the dose tomorrow and eating a real breakfast with it.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the responses. I was skeptical at first when I saw this at Sam's Club but I did look at the ingredients first. I know what I'm ingesting and it's nothing new to me per say. It has B6, Folic Acid, B12, Zinc, DAA, and Boron citrate. The ingredient list seems harmless enough to have these side effects. No this isn't Six Star, that's from Wal-Mart and only has Boron Citrate for the T booster. I don't always have time to eat a real breakfast before hitting the gym in the morning if my partner is exercising with me that day. I will try halfing the dose tomorrow and eating a real breakfast with it.
    Sounds good. I'm glad you seen to be an educated consumer. The MuscleTech stuff they sell at Sam's Club is legit and attractively priced. Since when and how you take DAA isn't so important, taking it with food is a good idea.
    RIP in Peace

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I purchased a new Test booster from Muscletech at Sams Club called 100% Premium Testosterone Booster. The serving size is 4 pills and the directions say to take with a glass of water and breakfast. A shake is usually my breakfast, so I took it with that. The first day I took it was a rest day and I felt fine. The second day was Day 1 of my exercise week, I took it with my shake and about 40 min later I took my PWO. I went into the gym feeling a lack of energy and weak but was able to complete my workout. The 3rd day this stuff made me full on sick to my stomach and I had some diarrhea . I haven't took any for the past 2 days and feel fine now. I am 31 almost 32 years old and by all means this should help my muscle gains. Has anyone else got sick from Test Boosters? I'm wondering if the dosage is too high, but I really don't feel like getting sick again.
    well it sounds like it doesn't agree with you man. for some reason i've had similar situations with other muscletech products and i'm not sure why. it may be some kind of filler in it but i usually stray away from muscletech ever since that happened. go back to sam's and tell them it made you sick and maybe you can return it.

tuman777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes I loss blood from my penis after starting this 4-5 days. Thins Blood it seems

I had used this product 4 to 5 days --Also Sams Club. After a special momment at night I had blood from my penis terrible. I have had a good PSA. Reasonable health. This product is the only thing I changed. So on the back of the bottle there is some indication it thins your blood. (Says it esp shouldn't be used with someone using blood thinners) There was no consumers phone number and Sams Club had a very difficult time finding the 1-877 number. The person on the phone wasn't able to help much. He did say stop using it. But Note the bottle says don't use if your using any Persciptive Drugs and or over the counter medications.

WOW SAMS Club should have this in HUDGE Letters on a warning in the isle so everyone could see this. What if a person uses a pain killer for occasional muscle pain (Don't use this supplement.) Yes I think this (Testosterone Booster from Muscletech at Sams Club called 100% Premium Testosterone Booster) could be dangerous to use as the people who make it seems to be worried that any other drug or over the counter medication could react with it. I belive it cause me to have blood loss form my penis during intercouse, could this happen to others?. Perhaps it can thin the blood too much--scarry event for me. I have been mildly nauseated 2 days before this event. Was this due to bleeding in the stomach lining, mabe a warning from using this product also. Sams Club should make sure all these supplements they have require a comsumer phone number, and that this supplement shouldn't be used with anything else as stated above in large letters.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to the guy above me please see a doctor, DAA and zinc should never make your penis blood nor should anything. People take blood thinners medically prescribed strength and never bleed from their dicks, if srs please go to doc.

to OP, try it with a solid meal rather then a shake. Did you change your pre workout too? Sounds more like a faulty pre workout to me

Nukeman73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but google found it for me and i have a couple of questions about this product.
    I was given 3 months supply of this stuff, can i use it for 3 months or just a month then take time off?
    The bottle says take 4the pills in the morning but i read people saying take 2 in the morning and 2 before
    workout.
    I read one guy saying he uses a pct to cycle off this, surely this is not needed.
    I know this may do nothing for me but it was free so im going to try it. Any answers to my questions are apreciated...Thanks

Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong BUMP i know, sorry
    Saw this at Costco with a reasonable price, bought it. Is it ok i take this with my pre? instead of Breakfast?
    Could any muscletech rep chime in pls.
    Dont mind me, im just lurking.....

Originally Posted by Vibes View Post
    Strong BUMP i know, sorry
    Saw this at Costco with a reasonable price, bought it. Is it ok i take this with my pre? instead of Breakfast?
    Could any muscletech rep chime in pls.
    Yes, you can take it pwo.
    RIP in Peace

Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000) Vibes is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks brada man, will test this out today
    Dont mind me, im just lurking.....

Originally Posted by Vibes View Post
    thanks brada man, will test this out today
    Sounds good. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    RIP in Peace

albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) albiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Sounds good. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    hey dewey, was @ sam's club today and noticed they changed the packaging and formula. no more DAA, do u know whY?

IMAG0814.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by albiz; 03-18-2014 at 03:40 PM.
    'B3LiEVE IN YOURSELF // FUK EVERYBODY ELSE'
    BEST PRICE NUTRITION: www.bestpricenutrition.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/311606/

wiseguy212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by albiz View Post
    hey dewey, was @ sam's club today and noticed they changed the packaging and formula. no more DAA, do u know whY?

Attachment 6741801
    I'm also interested in the answer and wonder why none was given after so many months.

brainbulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

I just bought 100% premium test booster and I have seen no bad effects yet ..and ya according to recommended dosage it says on bottle 4 pills before bed prior 30 mins with empty stomach and you just had your protein shake and chunked up those 4 pills over it ..then u deserved it ..don't blame product ..Read Carefully before usage.

ManTitsMcGee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Up for hours in the middle of every night with gut problems

I've been taking the Six Star Nutrition Testosterone Booster for about 3 days and every night I've been woken up because my gut is going crazy. Also, I'm taking it as indicated - in water with food (basic rice and chicken breast) 30-60 minutes before bed.

I'll sit on the toilet and every digestive organ in my body is growling and spitting fluids around and the runs have been going pretty good. No pain or bloody stool or anything, but my body doesn't seem to like it.

It was a cheap product at WalMart and I'm only taking it because I'm at the early stage of a lot of fat loss and I've heard that body fat locks up testosterone so I can't use a lot of it. I figured it would help me get the ball rolling faster, but the only difference I've noticed is that I'm woken up each night with fairly epic runny dumps. So I'm not too bothered because I get that this stuff is often about trial and error. I've been getting only side effects from this stuff and messing with my natural hormone balance isn't worth it considering I'm not noticing a difference. I went into using this feeling like if it wasn't a big benefit, I wasn't going to keep using it. Turns out it doesn't agree with me and I've seen no immediate benefits. That's enough for me to walk away from it for good.

You may say that I need to cut back on the recommended dose, maybe I need to give it more time for my gut to get used to it (whatever that really means), or maybe I need to not be that nooby guy that is out of shape and is taking the stuff that is meant for the ripped guys looking for every small advantage. Either way, I've lost my motivation to put this stuff in my body.

Sorry MuscleTech reps. Based on my experience, I can't recommend this stuff. Maybe it works great for some guys, but it's not for me. It was reasonably priced, and not too big a price to pay to learn my lesson to avoid this kind of stuff. So I'm also sort of glad to have had the experience. I'm getting out now in case the side effects keep getting worse.

No hard feelings and sorry for the FRAT.
    Last edited by ManTitsMcGee; 08-20-2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Had to mention that I know I'm taking it as indicated.
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.” - Theodore Roosevelt

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManTitsMcGee View Post
    I've been taking the Six Star Nutrition Testosterone Booster for about 3 days and every night I've been woken up because my gut is going crazy. Also, I'm taking it as indicated - in water with food (basic rice and chicken breast) 30-60 minutes before bed.

I'll sit on the toilet and every digestive organ in my body is growling and spitting fluids around and the runs have been going pretty good. No pain or bloody stool or anything, but my body doesn't seem to like it.

It was a cheap product at WalMart and I'm only taking it because I'm at the early stage of a lot of fat loss and I've heard that body fat locks up testosterone so I can't use a lot of it. I figured it would help me get the ball rolling faster, but the only difference I've noticed is that I'm woken up each night with fairly epic runny dumps. So I'm not too bothered because I get that this stuff is often about trial and error. I've been getting only side effects from this stuff and messing with my natural hormone balance isn't worth it considering I'm not noticing a difference. I went into using this feeling like if it wasn't a big benefit, I wasn't going to keep using it. Turns out it doesn't agree with me and I've seen no immediate benefits. That's enough for me to walk away from it for good.

You may say that I need to cut back on the recommended dose, maybe I need to give it more time for my gut to get used to it (whatever that really means), or maybe I need to not be that nooby guy that is out of shape and is taking the stuff that is meant for the ripped guys looking for every small advantage. Either way, I've lost my motivation to put this stuff in my body.

Sorry MuscleTech reps. Based on my experience, I can't recommend this stuff. Maybe it works great for some guys, but it's not for me. It was reasonably priced, and not too big a price to pay to learn my lesson to avoid this kind of stuff. So I'm also sort of glad to have had the experience. I'm getting out now in case the side effects keep getting worse.

No hard feelings and sorry for the FRAT.
    you need to stop use of the product and follow up with a doc if this continues. Also I will be sending you a pm to request the lot #,exp date , and a email addy from you. I am not a SixStar rep but do work for MuscleTech and this product is made by our parent company. I will forward this onto out SA folks
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

ManTitsMcGee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    you need to stop use of the product and follow up with a doc if this continues. Also I will be sending you a pm to request the lot #,exp date , and a email addy from you. I am not a SixStar rep but do work for MuscleTech and this product is made by our parent company. I will forward this onto out SA folks
    Thanks for responding.

I have stopped taking it and I've had no problems since. I've kept taking my Six Star Whey Protein Plus Elite Series - seems to be a great product and tastes surprisingly good. So I have faith in the company. Could have been a bad batch but maybe I'm just sensitive to something in it.

I won't likely see a doctor because the problem came and went with the Testosterone Booster and that's enough proof for me of what was happening. I was planning on just giving the stuff to someone at my local gym but maybe I shouldn't if there is potentially a problem with the batch.

I'll send you the info in private chat.

Thanks again for your concern and for taking the time to help a brother out.
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.” - Theodore Roosevelt

MRReiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Made me sick

Gave me the runs. Made me have flu like symptoms. other strange effects. So far, would not recommend. Gonna go to one pill for a few days then stop all together.

anthrax696 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Flu

Gave me flu like symptoms as well. Been taking it for three days went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night from stomach cramps figure maybe I just ate to much so I went to the bathroom , I went to lay back down then I started getting the warm spit and knew it was all over. If your going to use this his stuff start off in lower dose I think then they recommend especially if you've never used any supplements
    Be warned I will be stopping use immediately and hope to start feeling better soon.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RIP Dewey