mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I lift if I'm sore?

Question within the title.

on the path to being lean Moloholo's Avatar
    Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what do you mean? its too vague.

well if you're saying if your chest is sore and its your chest day today then i would suggest you to switch to another day.

i have no idea what you're talking about in your title seriously
    The world would be a better place if everyone would channel their frustration and anger to better themselves and be nicer to everyone they meet. Everyone has their own fights and stories to tell, you are not more important than another.

- note to self, lessons from 2016.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you have rested at least 2 days before hitting that body part yes.

mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    if you have rested at least 2 days before hitting that body part yes.
    Well if my back/my forearms are sore is it worth doing my chest?

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mertearkan View Post
    Well if my back/my forearms are sore is it worth doing my chest?
    yes.
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes, if its a one muscle group thats sore then doing another is fine while your still sore from the first. but i dont suggest you workout the same muscle group if those muscles are still sore from your last workout

Allright thanks, I was thinking along the lines of, 'if my body is recovering from those muscles will working out other parts of my body inhibit its ability to recover'

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mertearkan View Post
    Allright thanks, I was thinking along the lines of, 'if my body is recovering from those muscles will working out other parts of my body inhibit its ability to recover'
    It shouldn't, no. For a complete beginner, yes most likely, which is why Rippetoes was designed. Obviously a beginner can't handle the amount of muscular fatigue an advanced lifter would go through in an average week - they've adapted to it whereas a beginner has yet to get to a level where their CNS/body can handle the relentlessness of more volume.
    "The brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes -- it generates abstractions.

The simplest thought like the concept of the number one, has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world." - Carl Sagan

harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Well..

haha..this is the first to come here..I wanna to let everybody to know me.I will leave my message in every thread....ohoh....Nice forum..I want to keep fit..Who can help me???I want to lose my weight....
    wwww.timenets.com Luxury Watches

harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) harlan8800 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

WoW...

haha..this is the first to come here..I wanna to let everybody to know me.I will leave my message in every thread....ohoh....Nice forum..I want to keep fit..Who can help me???I want to lose my weight....
    wwww.timenets.com Luxury Watches

coachjim559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool sore is good?

If you are a beginner lifter, and you do chest for the first time in a long time. .. you should start off pretty light take it easy, it's not going to take much to rip your muscles to shreds. I would say even as little as 100 lbs bench, 3 sets of 10, would make you so sore u could barely lift the next day. .it would be fine to work arms the following day but it will take at least 2 to 3 days before you should rerip your chest muscles. Just do you know soreness isn't all bad...its an indication that you are lifting enough.