dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dubztep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suffered serious injury? Want to get fit and rehab? This is group for you!

Check my profile and see my goals page, i would post link but i need more posts. Lets get this moving, i know theres rehabbers out there who can share experiences. Lets do this!
    30 days of pain!!!!

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dubztep View Post
    Check my profile and see my goals page, i would post link but i need more posts. Lets get this moving, i know theres rehabbers out there who can share experiences. Lets do this!
    Freshamn year of high school the day after i got done wrestling i started to workout i was looking to become huge and strong i continued to work and work and work well i lifted 3 days a week in that summer while i ran 6 i ate healthy i lived to work and only to work

Sophmore year of football came around and i transformed myself in a year from 120 pounds to 167 i was running a 5.1 40(not to good i know but when your a 5'4'' linemen at 167 pounds it is) i guess my 40 was not what it should be i had a 44 dot drill and a 4.4 pro agility i was running around a 6:20 mile 27 inch verticle lifts where
    Bench: 225
    Squat:340
    Powerclean:135
    I was a starter on the varsity line i was a special teams starter kick off keck return punt punt return
    I was voted by my coaches and my team mates as a captain that year

First game i was playing my heart out and we where loosing really bad one of our d-linemen needed a play off so the coach tossed me in there i had never practiced it before or played it but i got a tackle first play second play a forced pass third play i rushed in real hard and i got blocked from the side and then my foot got stepped on and i tore catalidge in my right foot near my ankle

I thought about it and thought about it and i decided that i should really play after all that hard work so i taped it up and sat out most the week the practice before the second game

I was playing the O line of course and i was caught in a bull rush with a kid and i got cheaply pushed and when i did i fell to my knees i had my toes on the ground and ankle at a 90 degree with my shin as i went to push myself up someone got hit our biggest player a 310 pound linemen and he landed right on my heel with then my foot went flat on the ground i couldnt realy do much i attepmted to play that game but was terrible i went to the doctor and he said that i stretched out a tendon on the top of my foot( turf toe sounds like a p*ussy injury but it hurts bad)

I was never the same player after that to be honest with you i lost most my motivation i didnt want to lift i wanted to party i didnt want to play i wanted to watch i just all around hated it after that i lost most my muscle and i went to a saggy 135 pound wrestler that year.
    My feet still hurt really bad when i run to hard or something like thayt on them but i got to live through it.
    Coming back my junior year i was 150 pounds build pound
    Becnh 245
    squat 445
    powerclean 155

I ran a 4.9 forty a 4.3 pro agilty a 45 dot drill 25 inch verticle

I came back and played well hopefully senior year is the best year i have had but with this current back injury who knows that is my injury story but regardless i came back
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

Registered User honda954racer03's Avatar
    honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) honda954racer03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    9 months ago before I broke my hand I was 5'7 170 pounds with 6 percent body fat. Benched 345x3 best ever! Just started my first day back and looking to be better than I ever was before what ever it takes. The thing that sucks is I cant hold onto the bench bar very well and it limits me to 135 pounds. However I can do just about everything else with just small amounts of pain. So now i am 5'7 and 146 pounds and I am gonna shoot for 175 but also to have ripped abs. Never had ripped abs just more like a strong stomach.