Page 98 of 180 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 5384
    TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Black Bean and Avocado Brownies

1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
    3/4 cup egg substitute
    1/4 cup agave syrup
    1/2 of a ripe avocado (60gm)
    6 tbsp cocoa powder (30gm)
    pinch of salt
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    6 tablespoons white sugar (75gm)
    2 teaspoons instant espresso

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8" pan with parchment paper.

Combine black beans, egg substitute, agave syrup, and avocado in food processor. Blend for a few minutes, until completely smooth. Add remaining ingredients and continue blending until fully combined, stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of the bowl.

Spread into parchment-lined baking dish. Bake for 30-33 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the brownies comes out clean.

These are best if you let them sit overnight before slicing and enjoying!

Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 12
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 98.0
    Total Fat: 1.2 g
    Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
    Sodium: 134.6 mg
    Total Carbs: 19.5 g
    Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
    Protein: 4.2 g
    only 1.2g of fats? that half avocado went far!!! suggestions for substituting out the white sugar? splenda?
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

tom10167 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been eating nothing but sandwiches for a while now. I don't know, I've always loved sandwiches, and now that I know they help me lose weight, I'm addicted.

Ultra high fiber bread, something like 8 grams per serving. I get it from Whole Foods(Is it fortified fiber? It doesn't say it anywhere I don't think, doesn't it have to?)

8 slices of black forest turkey. Best stuff ever. Lean like turkey, sweet and rich like black forest ham.

Light havarti. So creamy it's just amazing.

Lots of baby spinach
    Roma tomatoes, these have little water in them, great for sandwiches. I use almost a whole tomato each sandwich.

Red onion. DELICIOUS.
    Mustard.
    Hummus. Best food on the planet. I could eat hummus and sushi and nothing else and be the happiest guy in the world.

Sour pickles.

I eat 3 of these a day, and 1-2 protein shakes. I guess that makes it my favorite recipe, since I haven't gotten tired of it in forever.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    only 1.2g of fats? that half avocado went far!!! suggestions for substituting out the white sugar? splenda?
    60g avocado only has about 6-8g fat.
    So / 12 = not much...
    But I would probably recalculate that total now you point it out - looks too good to be true!

Re white sugar - I'd use brown sugar. [purely for taste and texture reasons]
    If you want less calories -> do splenda, but I hate the stuff [and remember it has calories too].
    You could also use something like a stevia powder/ blend as a substitute.

hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Homemade Shrimp Pasta Bowl

2 oz. (or amount desired) whole-wheat pasta (any noodle shape works)
    1 cup brocoli
    3 oz. shrimp

Sauce:
    1/2 cup greek Yogurt
    1/4 cup low-fat feta or mozzarella cheese
    parsley
    oregano
    garlic powder
    Hot sauce (optional)
    pepper

Boil noodles, brocoli, and shrip in same pot and cook til done, mix yogurt, cheese, etc. in separate bowl until smooth

Microwave sauce for about 45 seconds, strain noodle mix and pour into bowl, add sauce and microwave again if needed, stir well and enjoy!!

Macros:
    380-390 cals
    38-40 g protein
    52g carbs
    8g fat
    --Misc Cut like Diamonds by June Crew--

'We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers.'

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'

'We may forgive a child for being afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is a man who is afraid of the light.' -Plato

One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress. -John Adams

swimshagy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimshagy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimshagy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimshagy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimshagy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimshagy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This isn't really a recipe, but by far my most favorite post workout meal.

1 Perfect Portions Chicken Breast (buy them in packs of 5, so easy and taste great)
    Steamfresh White Rice (easy, just throw it in the microwave)
    Natures Promise Black Beans over the rice
    Fresh Cut Tomatoes over the black beans
    Steamfresh Asparagus (once again, really easy, just throw it in the microwave and it steams itself)

And thats that, It takes me about 15 minutes to make and tastes delicious. (good for you too!) Hope some of you try it out

JStoneUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

evening salad

evening snack (if getting peckish at night)
    chop up some raw cabbage and half an onion, mix in a bowl.
    add a tin of tuna (in water)
    add chopped tomatos
    add a dollop of cottage cheese with chives.

Hits the spot.

New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JStoneUK View Post
    evening snack (if getting peckish at night)
    chop up some raw cabbage and half an onion, mix in a bowl.
    add a tin of tuna (in water)
    add chopped tomatos
    add a dollop of cottage cheese with chives.

Hits the spot.
    Agree - literally have exactly the same thing although I add two boiled egg whites spread with Natural PB

dante666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by Capricio View Post
    what is pineapple ? Anyone got a pic ? I don't know what it is cuz im from europe.
    Een ananas, landgenoot

DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DusN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tom10167 View Post
    I've been eating nothing but sandwiches for a while now. I don't know, I've always loved sandwiches, and now that I know they help me lose weight, I'm addicted.

Ultra high fiber bread, something like 8 grams per serving. I get it from Whole Foods(Is it fortified fiber? It doesn't say it anywhere I don't think, doesn't it have to?)

8 slices of black forest turkey. Best stuff ever. Lean like turkey, sweet and rich like black forest ham.

Light havarti. So creamy it's just amazing.

Lots of baby spinach
    Roma tomatoes, these have little water in them, great for sandwiches. I use almost a whole tomato each sandwich.

Red onion. DELICIOUS.
    Mustard.
    Hummus. Best food on the planet. I could eat hummus and sushi and nothing else and be the happiest guy in the world.

Sour pickles.

I eat 3 of these a day, and 1-2 protein shakes. I guess that makes it my favorite recipe, since I haven't gotten tired of it in forever.
    Me and you seem to be on the same wavelength lmao. Most of my meals are sandwiches and eggs. If you haven't tried it before a good thing to do for breakfast is scramble you some egg whites, toss them on a slice of whole wheat bread, and throw some turkey on it. Get some baby spinach leaves, toss them on top and maybe some olive oil; close that sucka and chow down. That's my favorite breakfast meal.

Black forest Turkey? I call blasphemy for never knowing of this! I knew of black forest ham which is frickin amazing, but black forest turkey?! Want want want.
    (☞  ̄3 ̄)☞ Air Force brah

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144510151 <---a link to my new log. Feel free to drop by

Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

beananza

1 can red kidney beans (drained)
    1 red/white onion (stir fry cut)
    1 broccoli (stir fry cut)
    1/3 cabbage ( " " )
    1 bok/pok choy ( " " )
    100g salmon (we get some strip ones they work well. from like supermarket in airtight)

heat fry pan (or wok) till hot, add olive oil (or what evz ), through in onion stir fry (shake don't actually stir) it till its got brown on some pieces (don't let the ingredients sit on the pan for longer than 15 seconds, keep shaking it) then add all the vegies and stir fry for 5 1/2 minuets then chuck your beans in, salmon about 1 min after, for 2 1/2 min or 3 or till the beans soft upon eating (just pull one out n try).
    then u can serve that in a bowl and done. You can also add the salmon at this point instead of cooking it that works well as well.
    452 calories according to packaging.(not including the vegetables)
    41g protein
    34g carbs (from beans/complex)
    10-13g fat

ideal for that meal 1 hour after your workout.

hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Favorite new "sludge" mix for bedtime =)

(Note that I am on a bulk diet so take this recipe with a grain of salt) enjoy =)

Ingredients:
    1 scoop Chocolate Myofusion
    1 cup cotttage cheese (FF,LF,FF)
    1-2 tbspn. natty PB
    1 cup Kashi GoLean Honey Almond Flax

First pour cereal into bowl and top with peanut butter, then microwave for 20-30 seconds until PB is melty and pliable...stir cereal until coated with PB

Next, pour in whey powder and cottage cheese and mix/fold until of a sludgy pudding mixture...have with milk if you like!
    --Misc Cut like Diamonds by June Crew--

'We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers.'

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'

'We may forgive a child for being afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is a man who is afraid of the light.' -Plato

One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress. -John Adams

figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in precontest mode and I've come up with something clean and tasty...I found this recipe somewhere and added my own additions to it...not sure on the macro breakdown, but my usual serving is 4 oz

Turkey meatloaf

1.25 lbs of ground turkey breast
    3 TBSP of tomato paste
    1/4 cup wheat germ ( or oat bran)
    one egg white
    1/2 medium onion chopped
    1 - 2 celery stalks chopped
    1 garlic clove chopped
    ground pepper, paprika, powdered onion and salt as you prefer...

mix all ingredients together and put into a baking dish cook at 375 for about 45 mins or until done.

love this right out of the fridge with some Frank's hot sauce

NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by figurejess View Post
    I'm in precontest mode and I've come up with something clean and tasty...I found this recipe somewhere and added my own additions to it...not sure on the macro breakdown, but my usual serving is 4 oz

Turkey meatloaf

1.25 lbs of ground turkey breast
    3 TBSP of tomato paste
    1/4 cup wheat germ ( or oat bran)
    one egg white
    1/2 medium onion chopped
    1 - 2 celery stalks chopped
    1 garlic clove chopped
    ground pepper, paprika, powdered onion and salt as you prefer...

mix all ingredients together and put into a baking dish cook at 375 for about 45 mins or until done.

love this right out of the fridge with some Frank's hot sauce

I was JUST searching today for ground turkey meat loaf recipes, preferably as low cal as possible. Do you add the oat bran for texture, as a binder, or for carbs? I'm assuming your recipe is pretty low carb and fat, save for the veggies?
    Cutting reveals your true size i.e. it's time to lean bulk.

Long term goal is 175 at 8%.

Switching from weights to Gymnastic body weight only.

figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10) figurejess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NorCALSpeed View Post
    I was JUST searching today for ground turkey meat loaf recipes, preferably as low cal as possible. Do you add the oat bran for texture, as a binder, or for carbs? I'm assuming your recipe is pretty low carb and fat, save for the veggies?

add the wheat germ or oat bran for a little bit of each..get in a little extra fiber too, which is important

yeah it's gotta be pretty low carb when you figure that there isn't a whole lot of veg and oat bran in a serving when you use 1.25 lb of turkey..

make sure you get ground turkey breast...not just ground turkey...the turkey breast is super low fat and tastes awesome..

NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCALSpeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh I always check the package for the leanest ground turkey they have, usually 99%. Ill try this out later this week, thanks.

Azballa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is something I just made up/thought of today.

It's Tuna fish with brown rice and salsa. For you guys that hate the smell of tuna fish with this there is no smell what so ever.

Ingredients:
    1 Can of Albacore Tuna
    1 Cup of brown rice
    Salsa as much as you like
    A dash of salt and black pepper.

Cook the rice in a rice cooker so its done
    Open can of tuna and drain it.
    Mix Tuna with rice in a plate/bowl or whatever you want to eat out of.
    Sprink some black pepper or salt and mix it up
    Add salsa and enjoy!

Down the road I will try it with sauteed mushrooms, bellpeppers, onions, tomatoes.

You could even make this into a wrap!

laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tzatziki

4 cups plain yoghurt
    1/2 cucumber
    1 clove garlic
    1 oz olive oil (find a good olive oil, sarafino is a good brand)

optional, toast some pita bread

laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tuna Milk shake! tasty..........

1 can tuna
    8 oz milk
    half cup mayo
    1 egg white
    2 shakes worchestershire sauce and salt+pepper
    1 oz vodka

mix in blender

i swear its good.

as bryan said to marrisa on an episode from the O.C "dont knock it till you try it"

Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myewze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This evening I tried Greek yogurt (plain) on my sweet potatoes. Outstanding; do highly recommend. (Goes especially well with red bell peppers and lemon-rosemary turkey.)

Also, if you haven't tried peanut- or almond-butter on sweet potatoes, you don't know what you're missing.

Anyone know of anything else that pairs particularly well with sweet potato?
    ***Will rep for help developing my clean bulking diet+workout: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125002231

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” - Mark Twain

Current (Food) Addictions:
    -Sweet Potato
    -Corn
    -Salmon
    -Toasted Almonds
    -Turmeric

my mid night shack i take at 2 am

blend of syntha 6 choc/mint whey powder + cassein protien vannilla 1 scoop each
    1 1/2 cup homo milk
    1 banana
    1 scoop hagan daz ice cream - chocolate
    3 teaspoons almond butter

tastes f*ckin amazing

Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

casein Protein wheat waffles.

Ingredients.
    1 cup of milk(soy for more protein)
    1/2 cup of water
    1cup oats (prefer organic, crushed or blended)
    under 1/2 cup wholemeal wheat flour
    4 scoops of your protein(casein low carb) - the flavor will vary with proteins.(protein flavors etc..)
    1 tablepoon of honey

optional ingredients.
    eggs whites (as many i guess)
    butter
    sugar
    salt

Method.
    Grind your oats. Sift your protein powder, and flour. Mix, then add oats, milk, water and honey. mix with large spoon till mixture is sticky and thick. pre-heat oven to 180c (365f)
    place baking paper over your tray and evenly space the mixture around aiming for mars bar size but wider(should get around 6). place in oven, cook for 15 - 20 min. let cool.

this will make a kind of bun, if you do have a waffle maker/griller then place the buns (as many as u can fit) in and cook for 1 min maximum. and done.
    Can be eaten cold, and toasted in toaster, after all, it is wheat.
    each should contain.
    655 kj/160 calories each.
    22g of protein.
    16g carbs
    3g fat
    5g fibre

good for chugging down out on the day. When your exact protein and carb needs are required.

DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just made it through all the pages...just wanted to give thanks to where its deserved...thanks.

falconjosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Turkey Wrap

For all the high protein/low carb/ low fat people out there, something I made that isn't all too bad and is filling:

Ingredients:
    -Butterball Ground Turkey 4 4 oz servings
    -La Tortilla Factory Gourmet Tortillas (High Fiber ones)
    -Kraft 2% milk Mozzarella cheese slices
    -Tostitos Mild Chunky Salsa

What to do:
    Cook two servings of the turkey
    Put on tortilla once cooked
    Add one slice of cheese
    Add salsa
    Microwave to desired warmth or eat as is.

Totals: 400 calories, 68 grams of protein, 9 grams of total fat, 3.5 grams saturated fat, 18 grams carbohydrates, 12 grams of fiber

Tried my hand at Lavashe pizza tonight. So damn good. And pretty fast to make. I didn't get to eat til midnight, but hardly eating all day was worth it.

Warning: Pic quality is horrible. Crappy camera phone.

I heated up the Lavashe dough for a few minutes while I heated the sauce. The sauce was just diced canned tomatoes, but I added garlic, EVOO, basil and garlic salt. Blended and reduced. I only had 1/2 cup of tomatoes left, and didn't want too many carbs. But I needed more protein, so it's got tomato sauce on one side, and I did an egg white on the other.

cooked 1/2 cup of egg whites for the other side.

Before the oven.

3 lean pork tenderloins marinated with balsamic, mustard, rosemary, salt, pepper and I think a little soy-for 2 days. So yummy.

Sliced the pork and laid it out. Not pretty, not perfectly sliced. It was 12am, I didn't care.

Finished:

I put cauliflower on top. Then the fun began. It looks like a ton of food, and all that area means you can cut it into a lot of pieces and put on different condiments. It was a fun way to figure out the best combos for next time. The simple tomato sauce I made was so good. Just a nice basil and rich tomato flavor. I added pepper flakes, hot sauce, and pickled peppers to a few pieces. Overall just a delicious, filling, and fulfilling dinner.

620:58gC, 65gP, 13gF

What I eat almost daily:
    Pork tenderloins (marinade varies), magic yam noodles, broccoli, home made sauce.

Originally Posted by laxshack View Post
    Tuna Milk shake! tasty..........

1 can tuna
    8 oz milk
    half cup mayo
    1 egg white
    2 shakes worchestershire sauce and salt+pepper
    1 oz vodka

mix in blender

i swear its good.

as bryan said to marrisa on an episode from the O.C "dont knock it till you try it"
    Sick. And the vodka isn't that great for working out. Why not mix the egg white and the tuna and worchestshire together into a tuna patty and grill or sautee it?

the tuna milk shake is sopose to b a night time snack, not meant as a pre/ post workout snack

and the vodka - well u could say it is a "degestif" or it could help put u to sleap if ur feeling a bit restless, and give u some good quality sleep

I don't care if it's pre-bed or pre-death, I just don't want to blend tuna and eggs and drink it. Bloody marys are fine, so I understand the idea. But those ingredients (in my opinion) could be put to better use. I'm not calling you a bad person, it's just not for me.

@FigureJess

Made turkey loaf tonight. Used cauliflower, celery, diced tomatoes and egg whites. The egg whites made it really dense, but I needed more tomatoes. Otherwise it was super easy to make, and I now have food for 4 days. I'll be doing this every week and perfecting the recipes.

Thanks!

Location: worksop, nottinghamshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    delboy917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JRay View Post
    tuna and broccoli: great to take to work in tupperware

Steam 1 cup broccoli in microwave, add one can of tuna, 1 teaspoon oil (I use sesame, but any is fine), garlic and pepper to taste. Stir it up. Thats it, and I eat it every day.
    Does steeming veg in the microwave reduce nutrients? I have heard that before

xxBleedBluexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tom10167 View Post
    I could eat hummus and sushi and nothing else and be the happiest guy in the world.
    Amen

Originally Posted by NorCALSpeed View Post
    I don't care if it's pre-bed or pre-death, I just don't want to blend tuna and eggs and drink it. Bloody marys are fine, so I understand the idea. But those ingredients (in my opinion) could be put to better use. I'm not calling you a bad person, it's just not for me.

@FigureJess

Made turkey loaf tonight. Used cauliflower, celery, diced tomatoes and egg whites. The egg whites made it really dense, but I needed more tomatoes. Otherwise it was super easy to make, and I now have food for 4 days. I'll be doing this every week and perfecting the recipes.

Thanks!
    you're welcome...i made mine last night and it usually lasts about 5 days...

i will have to try adding the cauliflower...great idea

please share any other variations that you come up with..i've got about 3 weeks to go before my first show and i'm trying a few new ideas to change up my usual chicken and turkey to keep my mind off the fact that i've been dieting for the last 14 weeks