Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

10 week mass building program

I'm on my second day of this workout and really love it. I've previously been doing same 4 day split but Mon / Thurs and Tues / Fri same muscle groups. I like this new one because I can really focus and stress each muscle group fully and then leave it for a week.

Does this look like a decent sort of a workout to get good muscle mass results? Started at 70kg, currently 79kg roughly 16% bf aiming for 85kg 10-12% body fat.

Cheers, workout attached. (from Muscle and Strength website)
    Attached Files

Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just a quick question, are you on the squats, bench and tricep extension are you upping the waits as you lower the reps?

curious because it looks like a great program.

Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rych has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Changetime View Post
    just a quick question, are you on the squats, bench and tricep extension are you upping the waits as you lower the reps?

curious because it looks like a great program.
    Yup definitely. According to the website it doesn't actually say too but I don't see the point in lowering the rep's if your doing the same weight.

So for bench I might go 10 x 62.5, 8 x 67.5, 6 x 75.

maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rych View Post
    I'm on my second day of this workout and really love it. I've previously been doing same 4 day split but Mon / Thurs and Tues / Fri same muscle groups. I like this new one because I can really focus and stress each muscle group fully and then leave it for a week.

Does this look like a decent sort of a workout to get good muscle mass results? Started at 70kg, currently 79kg roughly 16% bf aiming for 85kg 10-12% body fat.

Cheers, workout attached. (from Muscle and Strength website)
    LOoks allright im gona use it

Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Changetime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah i thought so, the workout looks great. what website did you use?

I might try and put some deadlifts in there somewhere just cos i enjoy them so much..
    i'll have to talk to someone about that.

hope you dont mind me borrowing the workout, the sheet might be just what ive been looking for!

ccmd00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks like a decent 4 day routine. i would agree the Legs day looks a little thin.

I made the spreadsheet myself so I can keep track and make sure I'm always upping the weights. In the spreadsheet you can click on the exercises and it will take you to the website on how to perform each one.

I can't post a proper link because of a stupid post count rule which should not exist!
    Code:
    muscleandstrength.com/workouts/10-week-mass-building-program.html