Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Pharm Assault

hi guys, so i just got my order from the site, whey protein, glutamine, bcaa, blah blah and this muscle pharm assault, wanna know your thoughts bout it, i know im too young to use creatine, im not gonna use it yet just wanna know your opinions about the products, thanks guys

SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ronmie21 View Post
    hi guys, so i just got my order from the site, whey protein, glutamine, bcaa, blah blah and this muscle pharm assault, wanna know your thoughts bout it, i know im too young to use creatine, im not gonna use it yet just wanna know your opinions about the products, thanks guys
    Your only 15. Using those products will not cause major issues but imo, it is sometimes better to stick with only whey protein when first starting out.

But since that isn't what you are doing, then those products are optimal. I'm glad to see you aren't trying to get creatine because there are way too many young teens trying to find ways to start using it.

ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmie21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SethFitzgerald View Post
    Your only 15. Using those products will not cause major issues but imo, it is sometimes better to stick with only whey protein when first starting out.

But since that isn't what you are doing, then those products are optimal. I'm glad to see you aren't trying to get creatine because there are way too many young teens trying to find ways to start using it.
    yeah i'm kinda afraid that something bad will happen if im gonna use it right now cause right now im really unprepared on taking on creatine

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah i'm kinda afraid that something bad will happen if im gonna use it right now cause right now im really unprepared on taking on creatine
    Creatine is safe to take even at 15 years of age.

In terms of MP Assault, assess your tolerance first, maybe 1/4 scoop, and then 1/2 scoop. It is a great product, but its all the more important to have a good diet and routine.
    Misc Cologne Crew

SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SethFitzgerald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There are no bad health effects to creatine. BUT (and this is an important but) when you are still growing, your body is increasing size and strength at a good rate for your build and health. Though, when you take creatine it increase the rate at which you increase strength and that isn't good.

Not to mention that the effects of it are not really sustainable unless you take it a couple of times a week, and they go away after you stop.

Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are no bad health effects to creatine. BUT (and this is an important but) when you are still growing, your body is increasing size and strength at a good rate for your build and health. Though, when you take creatine it increase the rate at which you increase strength and that isn't good.

Not to mention that the effects of it are not really sustainable unless you take it a couple of times a week, and they go away after you stop.
    What does that even mean?
    Why is strength increase not good?
    Misc Cologne Crew

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Creatine is safe to take even at 15 years of age.

In terms of MP Assault, assess your tolerance first, maybe 1/4 scoop, and then 1/2 scoop. It is a great product, but its all the more important to have a good diet and routine.
    i seeeeeee, should i take it daily even if it isn't my workout day? i'm a food conscious person and i drink a gallon of water everyday

i seeeeeee, should i take it daily even if it isn't my workout day? i'm a food conscious person and i drink a gallon of water everyday
    Creatine should be taken daily.

Assault is only taken before workouts.
    Misc Cologne Crew

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/creatine-000297.htm

Study shows that teens should not use it.

Here is another link saying the same thing http://men.webmd.com/creatine?page=2

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, why is it not good?

Originally Posted by rkalsow View Post
    Yes, why is it not good?
    Look at my post right above yours and the links. Studies show that people under 18 should NOT take creatine.

Creatine should be taken daily.

Assault is only taken before workouts.
    wat, unlucky me i din't bought mp's creatine i only bought assault, but assault also functions the same as crea does in some way right? thanks for the infos bro

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/creatine-000297.htm

Study shows that teens should not use it.

Here is another link saying the same thing http://men.webmd.com/creatine?page=2
    Just because a study hasn't been done on teens doesn't mean that its not safe.

Do you take creatine?
    Misc Cologne Crew

Yes, why is it not good?
    Strength increase is good. But when you are stil growing it should be at a natural rate.

Do you take creatine?
    Studies have been done on teens showing that although there is no direct issues with the supplement. It is NEVER recommended by physicians because of the way it makes you gain strength. Gaining strength at an unnatural rate is not good on a growing body.

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you take creatine?
    I started taking creatine when I was 16. The only "bad" effect I can even think of would be dehydration and muscle cramping because of an inexperienced user. Read up on it, follow the instructions if your new, and drink plenty of water. There is nothing wrong with creatine. It's basically an extra phosphate bond to break for energy, who WOULDN'T want that?

I started taking creatine when I was 16. The only "bad" effect I can even think of would be dehydration and muscle cramping because of an inexperienced user. Read up on it, follow the instructions if your new, and drink plenty of water. There is nothing wrong with creatine. It's basically an extra phosphate bond to break for energy, who WOULDN'T want that?
    I have said ten times on here that there are no DETRIMENTAL EFFECTS OF THE SUPPLEMENT ITSELF, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS GOOD. TAKING CREATINE ON A GROWING BODY IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOUR BUILD, IS NOT READY TO HANDLE THE GAINS ATTRIBUTED TO TAKING CREATINE.

Studies have been done on teens showing that although there is no direct issues with the supplement. It is NEVER recommended by physicians because of the way it makes you gain strength. Gaining strength at an unnatural rate is not good on a growing body.
    I have said ten times on here that there are no DETRIMENTAL EFFECTS OF THE SUPPLEMENT ITSELF, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS GOOD. TAKING CREATINE ON A GROWING BODY IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOUR BUILD, IS NOT READY TO HANDLE THE GAINS ATTRIBUTED TO TAKING CREATINE.
    Why?

Do you take creatine?
    Misc Cologne Crew

Last time I checked there wasn't a "rate" at which the body's growing ability should be capped off at. **** doctors, they don't lift lmao. More gains = better.

well based on what i read on this site, creatine isn't really bad and i haven't read any article saying that creatine is bad for teens, i'm skinny and i read vince del monte's thread saying that creatine is one thing that we need to grow, and also food, i'm not saying that i have sufficient knowledge about human body but i don't think that creatine will kill me and i think that it can help me grow for real with proper diet instead.

Omg pls go.

Creatine Use in Children and Adolescents

Opponents of creatine supplementation have claimed that it is not safe for children and adolescents [1]. While fewer investigations have been conducted in using younger participants, no study has shown CM to have adverse effects in children. In fact, long-term CM supplementation (e.g., 4 – 8 grams/day for up to 3 years) has been used as an adjunctive therapy for a number of creatine synthesis deficiencies and neuromuscular disorders in children. Clinical trials are also being conducted in children with Duschenne muscular dystrophy [87,88]. However, as less is known about the effects of supplemental creatine on children and adolescents, it is the view of the ISSN that younger athletes should consider a creatine supplement only if the following conditions are met [19]:

1. The athlete is past puberty and is involved in serious/competitive training that may benefit from creatine supplementation;

2. The athlete is eating a well-balanced, performance-enhancing diet;

3. The athlete and his/her parents understand the truth concerning the effects of creatine supplementation;

4. The athlete's parents approve that their child takes supplemental creatine;

5. Creatine supplementation can be supervised by the athletes parents, trainers, coaches, and/or physician;

6. Quality supplements are used; and,

7. The athlete does not exceed recommended dosages.

If these conditions are met, then it would seem reasonable that high school athletes should be able to take a creatine supplement. Doing so may actually provide a safe nutritional alternative to illegal anabolic steroids or other potentially harmful drugs. Conversely, if the above conditions are not met, then creatine supplementation may not be appropriate. It appears that this is no different than teaching young athletes' proper training and dietary strategies to optimize performance. Creatine is not a panacea or short cut to athletic success. It can, however, offer some benefits to optimize training of athletes involved in intense exercise in a similar manner that ingesting a high-carbohydrate diet, sports drinks, and/or carbohydrate loading can optimize performance of an endurance athlete.
    Source: http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/6
    Misc Cologne Crew

LOL. Here's what I got from your two random crappy links.

Link 1: "Drug companies are not in the business of building health. It is in their best interest to have as many unhealthy people as possible. Its so important that big pharma spends more money on ads than it does on research (twice as much). It’s a marketing driven industry, trying to convince people they have an affliction and the drug companies have the answer."

Not true. A good company is a market driven company yes, but they do not spend more money on ads than research. Huge companies like Muscletech/Optimum and Muscle Pharm are all research. They do not need Ads... They have their athletes for that. Sooo this had nothing to even do with creatine... Good link. Not.

Link 2: "There is also not enough research on the long-term health effects of taking creatine supplements, especially in adolescents and children who are still growing. Because of these unknown risks, children and adolescents should not take creatine supplements."

Yeah... You're "Orthopaedic" website (lmao) states that there are no known long term health effects and because of the "unknown" children should not take it. I guarantee you there will never be anything found wrong in creatine. You got a source from an orthopaedic surgeon's website... Are you stupid?

Right from the first criteria it shows I am right. It says you should be past puberty to use creatine. Therefore I am right in saying past 18 (when puberty starts to end).

LOL. Here's what I got from your two random crappy links.

Link 1: "Drug companies are not in the business of building health. It is in their best interest to have as many unhealthy people as possible. Its so important that big pharma spends more money on ads than it does on research (twice as much). It’s a marketing driven industry, trying to convince people they have an affliction and the drug companies have the answer."

Not true. A good company is a market driven company yes, but they do not spend more money on ads than research. Huge companies like Muscletech/Optimum and Muscle Pharm are all research. They do not need Ads... They have their athletes for that. Sooo this had nothing to even do with creatine... Good link. Not.

Link 2: "There is also not enough research on the long-term health effects of taking creatine supplements, especially in adolescents and children who are still growing. Because of these unknown risks, children and adolescents should not take creatine supplements."

Yeah... You're "Orthopaedic" website (lmao) states that there are no known long term health effects and because of the "unknown" children should not take it. I guarantee you there will never be anything found wrong in creatine. You got a source from an orthopaedic surgeon's website... Are you stupid?
    Any person involved in health and has a degree to back them, knows a lot more than you even if it is not there specialty.

aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure but I went through a can of MP Assault and it just didn't hit the spot for me. Just not my cup of tea, I seem to prefer the stims but those are pretty bad for your heart from what I hear. =/

Originally Posted by aberry9475 View Post
    I'm not sure but I went through a can of MP Assault and it just didn't hit the spot for me. Just not my cup of tea, I seem to prefer the stims but those are pretty bad for your heart from what I hear. =/
    i see, thanks for sharing bro

aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aberry9475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It won't mess you up, I wasn't trying to get PreWO's @ 15, only took protein, but if you have it you could definitely try it and just see if you like it. Everyone's kinda different so some people think supplement x is awesome and then others think supplement y is so you just gotta try and see.. Good luck dawg

Originally Posted by aberry9475 View Post
    It won't mess you up, I wasn't trying to get PreWO's @ 15, only took protein, but if you have it you could definitely try it and just see if you like it. Everyone's kinda different so some people think supplement x is awesome and then others think supplement y is so you just gotta try and see.. Good luck dawg
    ye i know that, i wish it'll be worth it, goodluck to you too

SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SienZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any person involved in health and has a degree to back them, knows a lot more than you even if it is not there specialty.
    Not really.

Some doctors might not even know what creatine is. I've been using creatine since the age of 15, i'm not strong (i'm actually kinda weak for my size), and it has nothing to do with creatine.

If you'd know how creatine worked, you would've known it isn't unsafe.

Your body uses ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) to get energy. When your body hydrolyses ATP you get: ATP -> ADP + Energy (ADP = Adenosine Di-Phosphate).

When it comes to training, you're using this ATP when you work out (You're basically using ATP for almost everything your body does). What creatine does is that it binds to a phosphor. When ATP are converted to ADP (which means it has 2 phosphor instead of 3), the creatine molecule will give away it's phosphor to convert the ADP to ATP, where it can be used as energy again.

Now son, tell me what should be unsafe about this procedure?