Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thighs getting smaller calves getting bigger?

I'm losing fat in my thighs which is great and I'm happy! But I build muscle very fast and my calf measurements are going up and my thigh measurements are going down. Is this normal? Lol I'm afraid I'm going to be disproportionate. Same issue is happening with my upper body Im losing fat on my chest and upper back and arms, but my traps are getting huge. Will this all lean out? Thanks!
    Believe in your goals and make them happen

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are turning into the hulk...but seriously alot of women think they're body is going to become like that...just keep doing what you're doing its probably not as bad as you're thinking

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mine are doing the same, but I still have alot of bodyfat to lose, so I'm sure they'll slim down some. If not, we'll just have some bad azzz calves
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shark! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Mine are doing the same, but I still have alot of bodyfat to lose, so I'm sure they'll slim down some. If not, we'll just have some bad azzz calves
    Lol! Very true! Friends say its no big deal, but they're men. Their upper body is more important than their legs pfft
    Believe in your goals and make them happen

lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shark! View Post
    I build muscle very fast and my traps are getting huge.
    man if that was true i would be very jealous.
    It will all even out, promise.