Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)

My Leap into Muay Thai

First time doing any kind of martial art/boxing/fighting. Started on Thursday December 1st.

Training at Zerger MMA, so far have had only two sessions. I love it and can't wait to keep going.

Thursday- Took the dive, obviously started with nothing but technique. Orbits, stance, shadow boxing, all of the leg kicks and body kicks trading 1 for 1 with the head trainer (slowly). Pad work - 4 two minute sessions (two holding the pads, two hitting the pads), crunch punch's for 2 two minute sessions, 150 crunches. Learned the number system, 1 is a jab, 2 is a jab+cross, 3 is a jab+cross+hook, 4 is a jab+cross+hook+cross when hitting the pads.

Caught on pretty quick, need to focus on keeping weight on balls of feet.

Could barely move Friday Lol.

Saturday- Today was a bit longer session. Started trading 2 for 2 on kicks and punches for a warm up. Went twice as fast as Thursdays session. Worked on defense for kicking. Added head kick and uppercut. Did 6 three minute sparing rounds, trading partners each time, pretty intense (for being out of shape). Stayed light on my feet, and kept a good balance on the front of my feet at all times. Added the jab in, noticed I had a hard time defending the jab, was working with a guy that faked a sh!t ton. No matter where I put my hands, he got around them. The front kicking was rediculous, got kicked in the stomach probably 50 times. Need to get quicker at sweeping the leg as it comes in. 4 two minute rounds of pad work+ 2 two minute crunch punches.

Can't wait until Monday!

lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's a blast dude. i started a month ago and can't get enough of it. gonna eventually work my way up to training 5-6 days a week by april and have early thoughts of fighting down the line
    Misc Cologne Crew
    S&P Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lrm546 View Post
    it's a blast dude. i started a month ago and can't get enough of it. gonna eventually work my way up to training 5-6 days a week by april and have early thoughts of fighting down the line
    It sure the hell is! Way too early for me to determine that, I would like to at least have a year but we'll see.

I am shooting for 4 days this next week.

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is Orbits?

Originally Posted by ryuten View Post
    What is Orbits?
    Not sure if that's what it's called, but I have to move around a square and keep my stance the whole time. Changing direction for each intersection of the square, going around it. He didn't really tell me what it was called, and since I am moving around the outside of an object, I just called it orbit.

ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh... I learned that circling your opponent is good in boxing, but bad in Muay Thai because you'll get kicked all of the time. You'll walk right into a kick. I watched this happen over and over again during a sparring session with one of the trainers and other guys at the gym.
    It's different in MMA, but in Muay Thai the guys stand in front of each other.

Oh... I learned that circling your opponent is good in boxing, but bad in Muay Thai because you'll get kicked all of the time. You'll walk right into a kick. I watched this happen over and over again during a sparring session with one of the trainers and other guys at the gym.
    It's different in MMA, but in Muay Thai the guys stand in front of each other.
    Yes very true, and that a left handed opponent tends to circle to the left, and a right handed to the right. The reasoning behind the circling is to keep the stance correct. Not to be used while sparring or fighting. I have noticed the same too, I went to the right Saturday and got head kicked. I think by next week i'll be better at blocking. When my head is at stake, I tend to learn pretty quick. lol.

Moday- Circle shadowboxing, stretches, more circle shadowboxing, more stretches. 2 for 2 sparring, crosses, hooks, jabs, body kicks, leg kicks. 3 for 3 sparring, adding uppercut and and head kicks. Then open sparring, and I f***ed up on this one. The first 5 rounds went fine, each round switching opponents. I got hit with like a 7 hit combo, and the last hit bloodied my nose. Got pissed off, and left.

Tuesday- Went back. Apparently the guy has a repuatation of cranking on all the new guys. I figured I need to get tougher anyway, and I should have cranked on him back so f*** it. Did shadowboxing+stretching+more shadowboxing+stretching. 2 for 2 sparring, 3 for 3, open sparring, pad work, punch crunches, more pad work, more punch crunches, 50 kicks on the heavybag per leg.

Fun fun.

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just a side note question, You stated this is your first time with any training and your trainer already has you full contact sparing after only a few days?

I'm no expert, but I feel like that's a bit quick to jump into things without first working more technique etc.
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

Originally Posted by F3D View Post
    Just a side note question, You stated this is your first time with any training and your trainer already has you full contact sparing after only a few days?

I'm no expert, but I feel like that's a bit quick to jump into things without first working more technique etc.
    Yeah, I feel like it's moving pretty damn quick. I am not sure if that's normal or what not. I am picking up on all the technique pretty fast though, so I am not sure if that's why. I have all of the blocks down at half speed. We aren't supposed to be going hard right now, that's why I got pissed when i got smacked that hard. Most of those guys have enough respect not to do that.

I have only had one full-contact open spar day so far. I am also still in my first week (you get a free 1 week trial). So I am not sure if things will change when I start payment on Thursday. There has to be SOME kind of weed out for the noobs I guess.

Lastnight was pretty brutal. Had good sparring sessions this time, actually felt like I am starting to apply what I have learned so far. Although I took a good shot, bruised up my nose and face a little. Felt pretty good. I went up against a dude who was on his 2nd night. He wouldn't slow down and back off the contact, I asked him twice to calm it down a bit. It's LIGHT SPARRING, not no holds bar. Stuck him pretty good, stayed calm, kept him on the move.

Did six 3 minute sessions on the heavy bag, never letting up in between. One would get down on their back, pinch the bag with their legs and do punch crunches, while the other kicked up high on the bag. The other position was one on his knees, head to the side, holding the bag, while the other person did hooks for 10 seconds straight, switching positions and repeating 6 times.

End of class. Felt great, this morning..... not so much. Plan on going again tonight.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz

Agree, pretty strange. I was lucky enough to take a seminar with Kru Toy, head coach from Sityodtong Thailand, and he mentioned that even pad work was unnecessary until you get the technique perfect while shadowboxing, sparring comes a lot later. The main concern with sparring often and early is accumulation of tissue damage, which then affects your technique development because your body will take the path of least resistance, working around an injury.

Not normal to spar so early, but if you enjoy it, great!
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Agree, pretty strange. I was lucky enough to take a seminar with Kru Toy, head coach from Sityodtong Thailand, and he mentioned that even pad work was unnecessary until you get the technique perfect while shadowboxing, sparring comes a lot later. The main concern with sparring often and early is accumulation of tissue damage, which then affects your technique development because your body will take the path of least resistance, working around an injury.

Not normal to spar so early, but if you enjoy it, great!
    Man that sounds awesome. I wish I had that at my disposal. I have no idea where this even came from, I personally, have hated fighting my whole life. Just up and decided last week I need a productive outlet that is different than lifting.

I hear you on the technique, I make sure every single class to focus 110% on form, I could care less if it's powerful, quick, or fluent yet. That will come with the territory.

Not sure as to why I am sparring so early. I guess that's just how they do things in here in the midwest. I sure do like it a lot though!

Light night lastnite. Only 5 other people showed up. Did a lot better, focused on form and blocking. Light open sparring, any combo+leg kicks. Punch crunches, hooks for 2 minutes, punch crunches, jabs for 2 minutes, punch crunches, crosses for 2 minutes. Endo practico.

Tonight is their hard spar night. I won't be going tonight, don't feel comfortable. Next session is Saturday. Signed up for a year, fukcin awesome.

cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cozoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One of the most important things to learn is how to take a hit and sparring will help you learn that quick.
    Also hitting pads and shadow boxing cannot find Ur weaknesses but sparring you will quickly learn where your weaknesses are.

I do mma but my striking is muay Thai based..

I think you learn a lot more from sparring.

And yes, I think you should take a few hits. Cuz if you're scared of getting hit, you won't be focusing on your opponent and your eyes will be away and you will flinch at a punch and you will break your form. But if you've taken a hard shot and know it ain't that bad, then you won't be scared of it anymore.

Punches don't really hurt for me unless it's on my nose. But you learn to keep your hands up after taking some hard shots.

bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sub'd

Keep it up bro.

bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

And yes, I think you should take a few hits. Cuz if you're scared of getting hit, you won't be focusing on your opponent and your eyes will be away and you will flinch at a punch and you will break your form. But if you've taken a hard shot and know it ain't that bad, then you won't be scared of it anymore.

Punches don't really hurt for me unless it's on my nose. But you learn to keep your hands up after taking some hard shots.

Agreed. 4 years ago I used to blink everytime a fist came near my face. Only by sparring as often as possible (doesn't need to be hard sparring) did I learn to take a punch, evade the punch and counter punch. Obviously I worked a lot of technique aswell but you can only learn out to use it by actually trying it in realistic situations.

Originally Posted by bignac1 View Post
    Agreed. 4 years ago I used to blink everytime a fist came near my face. Only by sparring as often as possible (doesn't need to be hard sparring) did I learn to take a punch, evade the punch and counter punch. Obviously I worked a lot of technique aswell but you can only learn out to use it by actually trying it in realistic situations.
    Agree with both of you. I know it's very soon but I just finished my 8th class, and I feel way better already than I did coming in. I am starting to get the jist of things. How you don't have to move that much to not get hit, I had a bad habit of bringing my head way back, and then I broke form, then got smacked in the ear or nose. I've learned very quickly just to move the head a tiny bit, keep the hands close, and absorb it......not with my face lol.

As far as doing all of that plus avoiding all the different kinds of kicks is quite challenging.

I really feel I need to work on my endurance. Obviously at 318lbs it flat out sucks, about threw up today. Did all power hits on the heavybag/pads. Then light sparred after. Plus hooks full power on the pads for 30 seconds per arm. Punch crunches, and hard kicks for a minute/leg.

Twitching all over the place tonight. Anyone have any tips to help that or is one of those "get better with time" things......

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Sup bro, good to see you are doing well.

Are you weight training along with the Muay Thai, or just doing MT for now?

I actually did some light sparring today with one of the fighters from our gym, definitely gives a new perspective to what works and what doesn't. I see now why you guys were thrown into sparring right away...
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouthBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    First time doing any kind of martial art/boxing/fighting. Started on Thursday December 1st.

Training at Zerger MMA, so far have had only two sessions. I love it and can't wait to keep going.

Thursday- Took the dive, obviously started with nothing but technique. Orbits, stance, shadow boxing, all of the leg kicks and body kicks trading 1 for 1 with the head trainer (slowly). Pad work - 4 two minute sessions (two holding the pads, two hitting the pads), crunch punch's for 2 two minute sessions, 150 crunches. Learned the number system, 1 is a jab, 2 is a jab+cross, 3 is a jab+cross+hook, 4 is a jab+cross+hook+cross when hitting the pads.

Caught on pretty quick, need to focus on keeping weight on balls of feet.

Could barely move Friday Lol.

Saturday- Today was a bit longer session. Started trading 2 for 2 on kicks and punches for a warm up. Went twice as fast as Thursdays session. Worked on defense for kicking. Added head kick and uppercut. Did 6 three minute sparing rounds, trading partners each time, pretty intense (for being out of shape). Stayed light on my feet, and kept a good balance on the front of my feet at all times. Added the jab in, noticed I had a hard time defending the jab, was working with a guy that faked a sh!t ton. No matter where I put my hands, he got around them. The front kicking was rediculous, got kicked in the stomach probably 50 times. Need to get quicker at sweeping the leg as it comes in. 4 two minute rounds of pad work+ 2 two minute crunch punches.

Can't wait until Monday!
    Congrats!! If you want any advice or help pm me, I always love to chat about Thai, on the infrequent occasion that I do. Would love to answer any questions at all! Sawadee

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Sup bro, good to see you are doing well.

Are you weight training along with the Muay Thai, or just doing MT for now?

I actually did some light sparring today with one of the fighters from our gym, definitely gives a new perspective to what works and what doesn't. I see now why you guys were thrown into sparring right away...
    Sup broseph. Thanks for checkin in.

No weight training right now, I was right up until. Going to give this about 6 months. Going 6 days a week is enough workout for me. Once I hit the 3 month mark, I am going to do their cardio class, which looks pretty brutal. It's right after MT. So i'd be there for like 4 hours. Then after that, i'll add weights.

Absolutely man! You should get into it.

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hows the training going?
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

Hows the training going?
    Still going, 5 days a week, just haven't really had a lot of time to post. I missed lastnight due to some pretty bad bubbleguts I had all day and night. Spent more time on the toilet than I did out of the bathroom. Training is going well, pad work is getting way more fluent. Down 10lbs in 10 days, and had a good sparring match last week that had some good trades. My shins need more battering and strengthening. I keep catching knees from opponents raising their leg to block my kick, and they aren't quite there on time. So I catch a good knee to the shin in the same exact spot like 10 times. It goes right through the pads. Not b!tching, but it doesn't feel that great.

Things to work on:

Kicking form. I need to put my whole body into my kicks.
    Not telepathing my every move. At 300lbs, this really isn't that easy at the moment.
    Blocks, when I am getting hit with 6-8 shot combinations, I clam up. Not really sure what to do. By the time I respond to the first hit, he's on the next. I feel like I need to slow it down a bit. Saturday we did just that, 1 on 1 time, worked on ducking, all the blocks, and responding to combinations defensively.

Thank you for asking sir. And just because I want to say it, I shot a .50cal sniper rifle Saturday with a buddy of mine. Guy was real nice, we took down a grain siloh with 30 people with guns. Lol. Loudest gun I have run across. Was f***in awesome, guy let me keep the shell.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm very interested to follow this. You're giving a ton of detail, which is great. Once I get my black belt in TKD, I'm going to move on to something else and Muay Thai is on my list to consider.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    I'm very interested to follow this. You're giving a ton of detail, which is great. Once I get my black belt in TKD, I'm going to move on to something else and Muay Thai is on my list to consider.
    Thank you Erin. You should, but I almost think if I were a woman, I would do BJJ first. It seems to have a lot of self-defense moves for women, there are quite a few women in the BJJ class after MT and that's the reasoning. With TKD you're standing game should be pretty decent, the MT will just add to one perspective whereas the bjj will make you that much more lethal.

From Fatass to Badass OilSooner's Avatar
    OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OilSooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's the MT going man? You've got some good reports, and I enjoy reading them!
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Thank you Erin. You should, but I almost think if I were a woman, I would do BJJ first. It seems to have a lot of self-defense moves for women, there are quite a few women in the BJJ class after MT and that's the reasoning. With TKD you're standing game should be pretty decent, the MT will just add to one perspective whereas the bjj will make you that much more lethal.
    BJJ is another that is high on the list. My younger son does TKD now and wrestles. Once he got older my plan was to change him over to that. Maybe I'll join in.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fellow Muay Thai guy here . My Dojo is closed until Jan 2nd so I have been training on my own .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    BJJ is another that is high on the list. My younger son does TKD now and wrestles. Once he got older my plan was to change him over to that. Maybe I'll join in.
    Do it!

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Fellow Muay Thai guy here . My Dojo is closed until Jan 2nd so I have been training on my own .
    Yeah my gym just opened today. I missed, was at the dealership trying to get a 2012 mustang. Had it all finalized and they said they couldn't do it for the price. So I said peace.

Hung the heavybag, picked up more wraps and some 14oz gloves. Had a good time with that lastnight. I am probably going to fook around a few more days on my break and wait till the new year to start back up. My job is high impact, and im starting a new one loading aircraft skins and sh!t, on break till the 3rd, so it's nice to not have to do that for 8-10hrs a day.

Originally Posted by OilSooner View Post
    How's the MT going man? You've got some good reports, and I enjoy reading them!
    Been on break, gym was closed 20th till today. Probably won't have another one until the new year. I plan on getting kind of sh!tty this year, I sat the last one out.