Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pattycake9 View Post
    Exactly , I didn't say you wear it for that reason, I said no matter what the reason is for wearing form fitting clothes, the chances of being stared at increase, luckily for you because you don't give a hot d*amn. Guys eyes are drawn to that type of clothing versus baggy sweats. FACT.

Everyone's eyes are attracted to attractive people, girls in skimpy outfits, people wearing clothes that they just shouldn't be, car wrecks. Yes that's a fact. MY point was that not everyone who wears some sort of spandex is ASKING for attention. My issue with what you said, and what other girls and guys in this thread have said is the whole ASKING for attention part. I don't stand in my closet and pick an outfit based on the reactions I'm going to get when I wear it. I choose my gym clothes for comfort and functionality, just like other people. Most everyone likes to be comfortable when they lift, you shouldn't bunch girls in spandex as just wanting attention. I'm sure SOME of them wear spandex/ stretchy clothes for attention, but not everyone. I don't know, I'm just pissy because most people here would seem to think I wear what I wear for attention, when in reality I'm just trying not to die of heat exhaustion or let people see my underwear.
    Last edited by Ma110W; 03-30-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo

Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel like I need to clarify.

I understand then whole girl asking for attention thing if you're talking about a girl going out in skimpy clothes, with her hair and makeup all done. I get that 100%. It irritates me when people use that kind of logic about a girl who is wearing GYM clothes to the GYM.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chances are they aren't staring, just looking around. I do that all the time but without my glasses, can't see 10 feet in front of my face. A girl might think I am staring when in fact I can't even tell she is a girl from that distance. Just coincience you see them at the same time they see you. Or they just may be watching a lifter work out who happens to be female

pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=Ma110W;857533233]I feel like I need to clarify.

I understand then whole girl asking for attention thing if you're talking about a girl going out in skimpy clothes, with her hair and makeup all done. I get that 100%. It irritates me when people use that kind of logic about a girl who is wearing GYM clothes to the GYM.[/QUOT

Let me further extrapolate, or be more clear... I wasn't stating that all girls who wear spandex or right fitting clothes to the gym are seeking attention. I said girls who wear spandex and tight fitting clothes to the gym will be more likely to be stated, glanced, peeked at or whatever you'd like to call it . When I said that " they are asking for it" I meant in terms of being stared at. Regardless of the reason they are wearing what they are wearing , ( comfortability reasons, attention reason... Whatever the case may be) in your case, it's comfort. But you are still at a higher percentage to get the stares. I'm not saying all girls who wear spandex and tight fitting clothes to the gym want attention. I am saying regardless of why girls wear spandex and tight fitting clothes, they will be at a greater percentage to be stared at. So, ultimately they are "asking for it" in terms of guys taking looks. It's a guy thing. Nothing to do with you or others wearing spandex and tight fitting clothes to the gym.
    "you know i went to the gym today and felt like i was the only one even lifting"

http://curlsareforgirls.blogspot.com/

MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=pattycake9;857542413]
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post

I understand then whole girl asking for attention thing if you're talking about a girl going out in skimpy clothes, with her hair and makeup all done. I get that 100%. It irritates me when people use that kind of logic about a girl who is wearing GYM clothes to the GYM.[/QUOT

Let me further extrapolate, or be more clear... I wasn't stating that all girls who wear spandex or right fitting clothes to the gym are seeking attention. I said girls who wear spandex and tight fitting clothes to the gym will be more likely to be stated, glanced, peeked at or whatever you'd like to call it . When I said that " they are asking for it" I meant in terms of being stared at. Regardless of the reason they are wearing what they are wearing , ( comfortability reasons, attention reason... Whatever the case may be) in your case, it's comfort. But you are still at a higher percentage to get the stares. I'm not saying all girls who wear spandex and tight fitting clothes to the gym want attention. I am saying regardless of why girls wear spandex and tight fitting clothes, they will be at a greater percentage to be stared at. So, ultimately they are "asking for it" in terms of guys taking looks. It's a guy thing. Nothing to do with you or others wearing spandex and tight fitting clothes to the gym.
    AMEN! I look but I don't gawk. There is a difference. There are plenty of women who wear "cute" gym stuff and there are women who wear skimpy stuff which appears to look like they just took off their tank and yoga pants leaving sneakers and ladieroos. IMO, they silently (or not) want people to look. My wife admits that women stare at women more than men stare at women. I didn't want to open that can of worms and ask "why" but I can use my imagination.

I only gawk at the girls I know in the gym because we are both gym junkies and its funny rather than sexually uncomfortable. If I look at a girl I don't know, it's more like
    Who is she and why can't she leave her effing phone in the locker room?
    She needs to tie up her hair because she isn't winning any pageants today
    Stop doing crunches and do some squats
    Bench: your mum
    Squat: your dad + BW
    Deads: ............

jnelk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I understand then whole girl asking for attention thing if you're talking about a girl going out in skimpy clothes, with her hair and makeup all done. I get that 100%. It irritates me when people use that kind of logic about a girl who is wearing GYM clothes to the GYM.

This!

I personally take no notice, I'm there to work out for me and no one else.

RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just keep doing what I'm doing and pay no attention. I always have my Ipod on and I am concentrating on my workout. Sometimes I see someone looking but I wouldn't notice if I wasn't looking myself. Sometimes I watch people because I am paying attention to their technique during a certain exercise. Sometimes I look because someone is just plain good looking. Who doesn't look?

I wear spandex shorts at the gym and a fitted t-shirt. If men look, they look. Who cares.

There is one guy at the gym who I can't help but stare at. He's just plain hot! Maybe someday I will work up the nerve to chat him up.

LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyClonw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I go to the gym to look good, so if guys stare - I take it that I'm doing well. I certainly admire men that work out, but I definitely perve on boyfriend at the gym!

wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wamberella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by terribletriad View Post
    The easiest way to avoid this is to simply not look away. Instead, continue to look. Make eye contact, and with a smile say "HI". A smile and a few words can make the situation better for both!
    Protip: I have headphones on when there is perfectly good music on the gym speakers because I don't want to talk to you (or anyone else). If I see you at the juicebar later, feel free to say hi and complement me on my form. My SQUAT form, that is.

Originally Posted by Swole-N-Htown View Post
    I think women who feel offended by this should use good judgment when choosing what to wear to the gym, some guys are just gonna stare regardless, but come on, don't wear booty shorts and a short sports bra looking thing to the gym and hop on the thigh master or butt blaster, you're asking to get stared at.
    I wear tight clothes at the gym so that I can see my body move while I lift and stretch, not so that you can leer at me. An appreciative glance is fine, continuous creepystare is not. You didn't look at me when I was wearing this same exact outfit 15lbs ago, when I started working out here, but now that I've met your specific standards to be in the Hot Zone, I need to alter what I wear so as to prevent provoking you into making me feel uncomfortable? PLEASE. This is the same rationale that says that women who wear short skirts deserve to be sexually assaulted. We can do better.

Registered User Christiandadrum's Avatar
    Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Christiandadrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think a lot of fit people tend to like wearing tight vests or shorts or whatever to the gym because they feel good about themselves, men included...I like wearing a vest in the gym admit it everyone likes having a little look in the mirror every now and again when working out hahah. I think it might be a bit unfair to say 'women, if you dont wana be looked at dont wear provocative clothing...' i agree with wamberella there that's the same as people in saudi arabia or whatever claiming women who don't cover themselves deserve to be raped! any one no matter what gender should be able to wear what makes them feel comfortable in the gym. but if it bothers a girl that much i'm sure she would just go to a female gym or something anyway, im sure most girls appreciate an appreciative glance. agreed though, i'd never bloody stare...just like i'd never stare at anyone in any other situation, it's rude and awkward!

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys are going to notice women in tight clothing, fact. But there's a huge difference between noticing and staring. If I were a woman and some guy was getting his creep on, I'd walk over to him and say confidently "Like what you see?" Chances are the guy will be extremely embarrassed and avoid you in the future.

Originally Posted by wamberella View Post
    I wear tight clothes at the gym so that I can see my body move while I lift and stretch, not so that you can leer at me. An appreciative glance is fine, continuous creepystare is not. You didn't look at me when I was wearing this same exact outfit 15lbs ago, when I started working out here, but now that I've met your specific standards to be in the Hot Zone, I need to alter what I wear so as to prevent provoking you into making me feel uncomfortable? PLEASE. This is the same rationale that says that women who wear short skirts deserve to be sexually assaulted. We can do better.
    This was exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't care if a guy looks or even stares, doesn't phase me at all. But it is rude for someone else to tell me I need to wear something uncomfortable for me, to keep creepers from staring.

pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Moral of the story: Wear what you want to wear because you want to wear it.

People will stare, let them. Either way it should not be bothersome.

You are at the gym for one reason.. I hope.
    "you know i went to the gym today and felt like i was the only one even lifting"

http://curlsareforgirls.blogspot.com/

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This was exactly the point I was trying to make. I don't care if a guy looks or even stares, doesn't phase me at all. But it is rude for someone else to tell me I need to wear something uncomfortable for me, to keep creepers from staring.
    Definitely. I feel lazy when try to work out in baggy clothes. There's a reason so many guys run shirtless in the summer, it feels good!

roya77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roya77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roya77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Swole-N-Htown View Post
    First let me say there's a difference between staring, and noticing. For example, I never stare at women at the gym when they're stretching/exercising, mainly because I don't want to be seen as a weirdo or pervert or anything like that, but I'm sorry, when a woman with a nice body comes in with a 2 piece workout outfit on that shows her breasts and is tight, I just can't help but at least look out the corner of my eye at her sometimes if she's near, and neither can the other men, even the much older obviously married ones. That's just noticing her in my opinion, like any human notices another human.

But what I want to know is, how do you women feel about it when you notice a guy looks at you every once in a while or if he stares? I sometimes might turn around and a lady is doing something right by me and I notice and look for like half a second, or her breasts may be kind of showing or she's wearing pretty revealing tight stuff and I feel like I'm in the wrong because I saw her breasts or whatever and I feel like she noticed and may be thinking I'm there to just look at women or something, and I'm not at all. I think women who feel offended by this should use good judgment when choosing what to wear to the gym, some guys are just gonna stare regardless, but come on, don't wear booty shorts and a short sports bra looking thing to the gym and hop on the thigh master or butt blaster, you're asking to get stared at.

So what I'm saying is, do you just brush it off, do you take it as kind of a compliment or what? Obviously most women aren't going to like it when a guy flat out stares. I was at the gym the other day and a guy maybe in his 30's was just flat out staring at this girl's butt who couldn't have been over 21, and I'll admit, she was gorgeous, but dang, why flat out stare and you're not even gonna approach her? I felt kind of embarrassed for men, and I'm 22.
    I have recently started going to the gym - not something I've done much before. I have big assets and honestly I do dress up appropriate it just it sticks out and I notice guys staring and it makes me feel very uncomfortable, especially if they are older creeps. Usually I try to have my sweater on, but come on you can't work out with a freakin sweater. I think a girl should be comfortable to wear whatever she wants to wear as long as it doesn't scream "look at me".
    SO how does it make me feel? I feel uncomfortable, and feel like I can't concentrate when working out although I avoid eye contact and still know they are looking at me. I'd totally switch if I lived near a women's gym.

missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It doesn't bother me really, other than leg/glute day.....my cable kickbacks are NOT for your entertainment. I'm working hard, too = ]

sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickcvnt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by missmetal24 View Post
    It doesn't bother me really, other than leg/glute day.....my cable kickbacks are NOT for your entertainment. I'm working hard, too = ]
    Sometimes us guys cant help ourselves and usually end up looking like this...

not srs

okay srs

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by missmetal24 View Post
    Gym bros curling in the squat rack don't do it for my entertainment, either. Yet here I am, entertained by it. IJS.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If a woman is attractive and obviously takes care of her body, I don't know a man who wouldn't glance. How would you differentiate between staring and watching though? A couple weeks ago there was this woman at my gym whom I saw for the second time and she is in excellent shape, really fit, defined back, arms, legs, etc. And I kind of watched her workout for a few minutes (at the end of my session) because I was really impressed and was thinking to myself if she competes in anything, a member on bb.com, etc. I'm sure if she noticed, she would have thought I was staring though.
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100) ShadowNakano is not very well liked. (-100)
    I personally hate it when guys stare at me in the gym. I wear mens clothing, and while I don't do it to try to make men not look at me, i often expect that they won't look as a bonus. Unfortunately when i'm in the weight room they often still do and I seriously want to punch them straight in the face. I definitely have no desire to impress any men, except for when I lift an insane amount for my size and possibly scare them. I'm only looking to impress the ladies, which has only happened a few times when I was actually mistaken for a guy. So in short, yeah.. I can't stand guys that stare in the gym.

protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) protnwmn509 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If guys stare, they stare, no biggy. I think in general, no matter the location, if a woman catches you looking at her she's going to wonder what you're thinking about. So at least smile a little if you get caught so we know you're thinking something good!

sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually just smile. I'm usually the only girl in the weight area, so even if I'm a hag, I'm the only one without a weiner in there, so I can't blame anyone.
    jersey girl, always *732*

squat - 180
    bench - 130
    DL - 190

MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as its not a creepy stare for ages it doesn't bother me. The guys at my gym (which is pretty much a men's body building gym) are all really nice. Not that i'm much to look at yet but if they want to look i'm not fussed. Just as long as they don't laugh when i fail at a lift :P

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's okay , just don't make it so obvious that when youi're really trying to "work in" on the assisted dip machine behind me you're not burning a whole into my ass. Or when I go and do flies sit right across from me and start staring directly at my tits....tact and a bit of finesse goes a long way.

locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get conscious whenever i'm doing SLDL, and the other day i did hip thrusts LOL. one part of me didn't wanna do it but the other part really wanted to get my glutes worked out. haha! My head was down the entire time.

I guess looking is okay because I do that too, but staring is creepy IMO. Especially if it's some ******* who doesn't really work out, just moves from one machine to another and stands for a long period of time looking at people. It's annoying, they're wasting their time too.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by m3baby View Post
    the other day i was at the gym and some guy was getting ready to bench and smiled, i walk away and theres a mirror where im walking and the guy did not take his eyes off my ass for like 2 minutes...hello i can see u!! lol i just kinda laughed in my head. normally if someone stares i just make eye contact and smile unless you are really creepy
    My reaction when I see a nice ass:

If she smiles back, that means she wants to have sex.

Ok, ok, I'm kidding.

On a serious note, if I see an attractive girl walk by I'll give her a quick glance, but not stare. And I don't stop doing my deadlifts just to go closer to her while she's doing curls so I can keep starring at her. At my new gym I notice quite a few guys do stuff like this. They'll be doing bench one minute, then next minute they "decide" to stretch in the same area with two hot chicks

I think it's things like these that make girls feel very uncomfortable at most gyms, which later results in those gyms becoming guys-only gyms. No one likes looking at big dudes while working out

Niadios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niadios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by top_5_percent View Post
    I don't get stared at too much at the gym as I always usually look hidious and deffinately don't care, but when people do it makes me nervous and its really off putting and can effect my workout to the point where I will leave early. I def don't get offended but it annoys me because I don't go to the gym to be stared at I just want to workout without being noticed.
    This.
    I don't usually get noticed nor stared at when I'm out doing my lifts but it does disturb me to the point were I either get combative (good ol' Russian temper) or just be submissive and leave early. Depends on the day really.
    I do not go to my gym of choice to be judge or gawked at. I'm here to improve myself, worry free

CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyBanana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sometimes guys are lookin like this @ the ladys in my gym

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it works both ways, everyone notices eachother lets be honest..girls in Lycra, guys getting there muscles out..bound to happen! I look at the men at my gym, it actually motivates me to push harder haha

YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I hate this attitude. You wear your sweats because that's what you're comfortable in. Not every girl who wears form fitting gym clothes wears them to be stared at. I wear a tank, and my bottoms (capris or shorts) are always form fitting (some kind of stretchy-tight-spandex-like-fabric, mainly because when I wear shorts, I don't want anyone to be able to see my underwear.) I don't give a damn if anyone watches me work out, but I sure as **** don't wear what I wear for attention. I wear it because that is what I am comfortable working out in. It's not me saying,"Oh hey, look at me, I want attention!!!" I am not ASKING for people to stare.
    Did you get a nose and lip ring because that's just what you were comfortable wearing...? Just curious.
    Last edited by YUN7; 04-14-2012 at 06:06 PM.