Closed Thread
Page 3 of 326 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    I hope not. Needs to be all business.
    Yeah that last tradeshow I went to... I was all business. I was all get in, make the contacts I need, meet who I needed to meet, take care of my duties and get out.

Some of the guys who were in the booth with me, would just go out and party their asses off all night long. Show up late, hungover, or like one guy... Not at all...

Friday I was done with everything I needed to do. Had my ride coming to pick me up... They wanted me to stay and mind the booth for them so they could go back and sleep off their hangovers.

Told them "Nope." Shook everyone's hand and walked away.

It's just one of those things, where "If you can't be professional, when you need to be a professional, then you're not a professional... And I'm not here to wipe your butt."
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I think it's one of those things like, when you're living with a douche bag... It starts turning you into a douche bag.
    And George is the biggest douchebag on the show. He's a hell of a shot, though.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a guy here at my work that has "white pride" over his eye brows.

I'm gonna try and get a picture with him for the lolz.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    And George is the biggest douchebag on the show. He's a hell of a shot, though.
    Hes probably the biggest mexican Ive ever seen. The ones around here wont even touch 5ft.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    There is a guy here at my work that has "white pride" over his eye brows.

I'm gonna try and get a picture with him for the lolz.
    What?

Seriously... I mean who gets racist facial tattoos... And THEN actually has someone hire them...

He's got to just have a blast every time there is a new batch of "Sensativity Training."
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What?

Seriously... I mean who gets racist facial tattoos... And THEN actually has someone hire them...

He's got to just have a blast every time there is a new batch of "Sensativity Training."
    Maybe his tattoos were the reason he was hired.

Hey Chadster does your boss have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post

LOL

Every week instead of casual Friday it's Bring your favorite "Bed Sheets" to work day... Strange how everyone keeps dropping their scissors and "Accidentally" cutting 2 eye-shaped holes.
    6'4"

TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What?

He was actually 1 of the few that has a joke believe it or not.

One lady had cancer and aids, my skin started to tingle after touching her paper work. lol

Which boss? If this is a hitler joke then I'm missing it.

I have 3 bosses...sort of.

Mom is a boss
    County attorney is a boss (dude)
    and the lady that sits behind me is a boss of me (not blonde hair or blues eyes for any of them)

Personal Log:

He was actually 1 of the few that has a joke believe it or not.

One lady had cancer and aids, my skin started to tingle after touching her paper work. lol
    I think if I had cancer and aids I wouldnt be spending my last days at work..

yeah I would go to Okalahoma lol

I don't think she is gonna pay, will probably pass soon (not being mean, being srs)

Personal Log:

I don't know... These days lots of people with AIDS are making it 10+ years... Many cancers "Linger" for a long time.

I met a guy once who was dieing from Liver Cancer... Did the whole "Live it up because I'm gonna die!" And then he didn't like "Beat the odds" but he straight up ran out of money and stuff to sell...

Died a horrible death living on the streets.

So in a way... He should have like... Stayed at work.
    6'4"

I don't know... These days lots of people with AIDS are making it 10+ years... Many cancers "Linger" for a long time.

I met a guy once who was dieing from Liver Cancer... Did the whole "Live it up because I'm gonna die!" And then he didn't like "Beat the odds" but he straight up ran out of money and stuff to sell...

Died a horrible death living on the streets.

So in a way... He should have like... Stayed at work.
    Damn thats terrible. I wouldve at least tryed living off the land.

When its my time I want to go out like a champ, not on a bed or curled up on a street corner somewhere.

Damn thats terrible. I wouldve at least tryed living off the land.

When its my time I want to go out like a champ, not on a bed or curled up on a street corner somewhere.
    He was living on the streets in Vegas at the time. (That's where the money ran out) So there's no real "Live off the Land" in the desert... But it sounded like he was eating pretty damn good out of the Vegas Dumpsters!

I met him on my "Death Tour of the West."

Back in my wandering & adventurous days I took a prolonged trip out west... But it was like everywhere I went, everywhere I stopped... I met someone who was dieing from something.

Of course I was at that point in my life where I was just starting to get my head out of my ass, and going through one of those "Meaning of life" things. And for me nothing encourages us to put more meaning into our lives than being confronted by the fact that you could die any day!
    6'4"

LOL... I spend all day trying to build co-op programs, only to have people tell me to "Eat Shiz and die." Then I make one rogue call to a random guy in the boonies who signs up with out a blink.

I'm having one of those days where it just feels like everything is a crap shoot!
    6'4"

LOL... I spend all day trying to build co-op programs, only to have people tell me to "Eat Shiz and die." Then I make one rogue call to a random guy in the boonies who signs up with out a blink.

I'm having one of those days where it just feels like everything is a crap shoot!
    I think life in general is a crap shoot.

I think life in general is a crap shoot.
    I tend to agree with the immortal Philosophy of Phil Harris... "You can Make things happen, you can Watch things happen, or you can Wonder what the hell just happened? And you don't want to be in that third one!"

Now when I was younger... I swear I thought it was all the second and third case of that quote. But the older I've gotten and the more skills and confidence in my skills that I've built, the more I just keep "Making things happen."

But there's a certain stupidity in our civilization that always seems to be an X factor!
    6'4"

I tend to agree with the immortal Philosophy of Phil Harris... "You can Make things happen, you can Watch things happen, or you can Wonder what the hell just happened? And you don't want to be in that third one!"

Now when I was younger... I swear I thought it was all the second and third case of that quote. But the older I've gotten and the more skills and confidence in my skills that I've built, the more I just keep "Making things happen."

But there's a certain stupidity in our civilization that always seems to be an X factor!
    Im guessing that is the general public?

Im still in the skill building stage I guess. Next phase is the grab life by the haunches and hump it into submisison phase.

Next phase is the grab life by the haunches and hump it into submisison phase.
    Love dodge ball the movie.

Personal Log:

Love dodge ball the movie.
    Here at Globogym we're better than you, and we know it.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Just when you think you've made something that's completely idiot-proof, they build a better idiot.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Here at Globogym we're better than you, and we know it.
    O I was just doing a little reading

The dictionary?

I like to work out the mind too.

LOL

Personal Log:

O I was just doing a little reading

The dictionary?

I like to work out the mind too.

LOL
    I once read the Thesarus on a $50 bet!
    6'4"

Im guessing that is the general public?

Im still in the skill building stage I guess. Next phase is the grab life by the haunches and hump it into submisison phase.
    I don't know if "General public" is the right term... That might be too large of a net to cast.

More like... "People who have gone so long in their lives having someone else get their hands dirty for them that they don't have a clue how to do anything for themselves."

As for skills and "Humpin' life into submission."

I prefer to think of it as "I've build a diverse and strong skill set... And I'm pushing strongly on all of them... Wherever the wall of adversity shows the first crack is the place I'll push harder on."
    6'4"

I once read the Thesarus on a $50 bet!
    Pfftwbwahahahaha I bet you won too.

Personal Log:

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well hallo, guise!

Everyone ready for some camping this summer?
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Helluva storm system just rolled through. Supposedly 9 tornadoes td'd in or around my town. The power is out at home so im on the ol cellular device. Hopefully im still around to give yall a hard time tomorrow.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Well hallo, guise!

Everyone ready for some camping this summer?
    Camping? No.

I'm ready for some giant fish to attend my photo sessions, though.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    TGIF Ramblers.....Whats the weekend plan?

Anyone here can myth-bust or confirm that moth balls are a snake deterrent.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    HOLY SHT!!!! That has got to suck.

This means the world is ending, Damn you Al Gore for prediciting global Warming. lol

Personal Log: