Markd751 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Good supplements to take for losing belly fat

Hey all,

I was wondering if there were any supplements that you guys would recommend to help me with losing belly fat. Right now I work out 4-5 days a week, doing both weights and some cardio. I'm taking protein sporadically, as I don't wanna lose too much muscle mass. I'm taking ON Gold Standard whey protein. Also, how does NO2 and CE2 Hi Def factor in? Is it bad to take these while trying to lose body fat? Thanks, and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mark D

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Markd751 View Post
    Hey all,

I was wondering if there were any supplements that you guys would recommend to help me with losing belly fat. Right now I work out 4-5 days a week, doing both weights and some cardio. I'm taking protein sporadically, as I don't wanna lose too much muscle mass. I'm taking ON Gold Standard whey protein. Also, how does NO2 and CE2 Hi Def factor in? Is it bad to take these while trying to lose body fat? Thanks, and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mark D
    I would look into a cortisol controller as they help a lot with flattening out the stomach becuase oft ehre effect on visceral fat. Both lean Xtreme and Lean FX are great options with a lot of good feedback for both. I would really look into one of those products cause i think it could definitly help.

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CEL Suppress-C with DCP for non stim

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First hows your diet? That is going to be the first and foremost thing to aid in your goal of losing fat while maintaing strength by making sure your calories dont drop lower than is needed, then you shuold focus on supplements second. I would suggest a good fat burner out there such as Dialene 4x, Lean Xtreme, Gaspari Mitrotropin.

In all reality its great to buy something to aid in fatloss, but its not going to make a big of an impact as your diet will.

Markd751 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    First hows your diet? That is going to be the first and foremost thing to aid in your goal of losing fat while maintaing strength by making sure your calories dont drop lower than is needed, then you shuold focus on supplements second. I would suggest a good fat burner out there such as Dialene 4x, Lean Xtreme, Gaspari Mitrotropin.

In all reality its great to buy something to aid in fatloss, but its not going to make a big of an impact as your diet will.
    Right now I'm on a base in Iraq and have a set schedule for breakfast, lunch, and dinner so it's pretty much the usual stuff almost everyday.

Here's my diet:

7am - two egg whites, two pieces of wheat toast with butter, some grapefruit and a small bowl of smart start cereal with soy milk.

12pm - half a turkey sub with lettuce, tomato, no cheese or dressings. romaine lettuce with cucumbers and bell peppers sliced, also with no dressing.

5pm - grilled chicken breast (or steak, depending on what's being served that day), lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, and bell peppers sliced.

Also, I do not eat anything after my 5 o'clock meal. I go straight back to my room, change, and work out maybe an hour and a half after i eat. Sometimes i'll take some protein in between meals but not always. I work 6am to 6pm and sometimes it gets too busy for me to take it. Lots of work to be done here :-D. I do allow myself a cheat meal once or twice a week, but I don't go overboard with it.

alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Adawg4929 View Post
    I would look into a cortisol controller as they help a lot with flattening out the stomach becuase oft ehre effect on visceral fat. Both lean Xtreme and Lean FX are great options with a lot of good feedback for both. I would really look into one of those products cause i think it could definitly help.
    id agree with this. my next cut is probably going to be a SX/LX combo.