weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why are my nipples so big?(srs)

there not man boobs its the nipple it self, I hear it has somethign to do with puberty? Any way to reduce the size of them?

acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acoolduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat the excess nip

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soak them in lemonade, it worked wonders for your mother.

Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Craigb19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by weakid View Post
    there not man boobs its the nipple it self, I hear it has somethign to do with puberty? Any way to reduce the size of them?
    cut it off with scissors!

weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weakid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by acoolduck View Post
    eat the excess nip
    Real tips please,there embarrassing

MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Craigb19 View Post
    cut it off with scissors!
    Lmao. I thought about cutting mine off when they got big.

OP: It's normal. If you're going through puberty, don't worry, you got loads of other people experiencing this. The nipple tissue expand due to hormones, and after puberty, it should go away. If not, then you'll need surgery.

Originally Posted by MaxGG View Post

OP: It's normal. If you're going through puberty, don't worry, you got loads of other people experiencing this. The nipple tissue expand due to hormones, and after puberty, it should go away. If not, then you'll need surgery.
    o alright reps to you

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MaxGG View Post

Had to ruin a good thing didn't you...

OP you should try and puncture them and squeeze out the excess nipple goo like puss from a pimple. It worked for me.

o alright reps to you
    Wanna give me some of your blues as well??
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post

OP you should try and puncture them and squeeze out the excess nipple goo like puss from a pimple. It worked for me.

Sorry I had to party poop bro =(.

And OP...thnks for the blue i guess.

Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post

can u take me out of red?

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weakid View Post
    can u take me out of red?
    Can't ask for rep.

Negged

Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    Can't ask for rep.

Negged
    Well sorry for not reading the rules=/

flightdeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nipple thread?
    i have very hairy nipples.

matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    explain to me the thought process of "wow im really embarrassed of my nipples. it might be a medical condition, but ive also heard it might have to do with puberty. I KNOW! ill make a bodybuilding.com account and ask!"

troll
    "I wish people trained their brains with the same passion they are training their biceps." - Juliacheh

"you dont want a lot of simple carbs because it increases estrogen levels in your body. unless you eat them right after you workout. estrogen will quicken the uptake of protein and it repleneshes glycogen levels in your muscles!" -GOMDpls