Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MuscleTech Phase 8 Protein Review

MuscleTech Phase 8 Protein

Taste

Vanilla

First Review is on the Vanilla Protein Powder. I mixed this with 6oz of Greek Yogurt into a small protein pudding bowl. The powder is a bit thicker due to the formula and the multiple proteins that are utilized. If you want two words to describe this vanilla I would say “Sugar Cookie” if you ever had a sugar cookie pop tart the filling is exactly what this protein powder tastes like. Very Rich, a good sweet after taste and refreshing when mixed with the Greek yogurt as seen in the picture below. That would be the best way to describe this flavor and how it shines. Since this is a thicker protein it will not bake very well for cookies or products that do rise, but this would work very well in a cheesecake, which I may have to attempt!

Chocolate

This is a sweeter Chocolate (and I have to blame this on the added MaltoDextrin) so its not going to taste like a dark chocolate that is bold, its more of a swiss chocolate that has a bit sweeter taste to it. Milk Chocolate/Swiss Chocolate, not the very deep rich chocolate that you do get form other chocolate proteins on the market. For those who have a sweeter tooth this will shine for you, for those who enjoy a darker/richer tasting chocolate this may not be right up your alley, but the flavoring is very strong, and myself having a sweet tooth hit the spot.

Mixibility

As you can see in the picture there were 0 problems. Again I am not a shake guy (just personal preference and do not like making them or using my calories on them) so this is my basic go to way to utilize protein pudding besides baking with it).
    1 – 6oz pack of plain Greek yogurt and 1 scoop (41g) of Phase-8 Protein with about 10 seconds of stirring it came out very thick and had a great taste.

Formula

Per Serving (41g)
    Calories - 150
    2g Fat
    7g Carbs
    26g Protein

The massive blend of Milk Protein Concentrate / Casein
    WPC, Casein, Isolate, MPI and the 7g of carbs coming from small traces of Maltodextrin (for flavoring) and Guar Gum to also help with overall thickness. A very big blend that is a reason why this product comes out on the thicker side and was utilized in greek yogurt to show you its true thickness and Mixibility. For those who like thick protein shakes this is what you will get which is going to be similar to a straight casein.

Cost

Since the release on bodybuilding.com is coming up soon I have a feeling this will fall around the 25-30$ for the 2lb container. Which if you compare a lot of other brands on the market and in the bb.com store this is very reasonable for the cost per serving and what you would get in a protein powder. MuscleTech did a fantastic job on this product and the flavoring. If you are a sweet guy that has a sweet tooth this packs a bit of a sweeter flavoring than a bolder/richer taste.

I would like to give a big thanks to Muscle Tech Jake and the MuscleTech Team for allowing me to review this product

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

MuscleTech Phase 8 Protein

Taste

Vanilla

First Review is on the Vanilla Protein Powder. I mixed this with 6oz of Greek Yogurt into a small protein pudding bowl. The powder is a bit thicker due to the formula and the multiple proteins that are utilized. If you want two words to describe this vanilla I would say “Sugar Cookie” if you ever had a sugar cookie pop tart the filling is exactly what this protein powder tastes like. Very Rich, a good sweet after taste and refreshing when mixed with the Greek yogurt as seen in the picture below. That would be the best way to describe this flavor and how it shines. Since this is a thicker protein it will not bake very well for cookies or products that do rise, but this would work very well in a cheesecake, which I may have to attempt!

Chocolate

This is a sweeter Chocolate (and I have to blame this on the added MaltoDextrin) so its not going to taste like a dark chocolate that is bold, its more of a swiss chocolate that has a bit sweeter taste to it. Milk Chocolate/Swiss Chocolate, not the very deep rich chocolate that you do get form other chocolate proteins on the market. For those who have a sweeter tooth this will shine for you, for those who enjoy a darker/richer tasting chocolate this may not be right up your alley, but the flavoring is very strong, and myself having a sweet tooth hit the spot.

Mixibility

As you can see in the picture there were 0 problems. Again I am not a shake guy (just personal preference and do not like making them or using my calories on them) so this is my basic go to way to utilize protein pudding besides baking with it).
    1 – 6oz pack of plain Greek yogurt and 1 scoop (41g) of Phase-8 Protein with about 10 seconds of stirring it came out very thick and had a great taste.

Formula

Per Serving (41g)
    Calories - 150
    2g Fat
    7g Carbs
    26g Protein

The massive blend of Milk Protein Concentrate / Casein
    WPC, Casein, Isolate, MPI and the 7g of carbs coming from small traces of Maltodextrin (for flavoring) and Guar Gum to also help with overall thickness. A very big blend that is a reason why this product comes out on the thicker side and was utilized in greek yogurt to show you its true thickness and Mixibility. For those who like thick protein shakes this is what you will get which is going to be similar to a straight casein.

Cost

Since the release on bodybuilding.com is coming up soon I have a feeling this will fall around the 25-30$ for the 2lb container. Which if you compare a lot of other brands on the market and in the bb.com store this is very reasonable for the cost per serving and what you would get in a protein powder. MuscleTech did a fantastic job on this product and the flavoring. If you are a sweet guy that has a sweet tooth this packs a bit of a sweeter flavoring than a bolder/richer taste.

I would like to give a big thanks to Muscle Tech Jake and the MuscleTech Team for allowing me to review this product

Phase 8 looks unreal with Greek Yogurt.

Can't wait to try that! Thanks for putting together the detailed review Jason. The flavoring is the best we've put out to date I think, and I was a big fan of Nitro Tech Cookies and Cream.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

Originally Posted by MuscleTechJake View Post
    Phase 8 looks unreal with Greek Yogurt.

Can't wait to try that! Thanks for putting together the detailed review Jason. The flavoring is the best we've put out to date I think, and I was a big fan of Nitro Tech Cookies and Cream.
    Name is Bob my man!
    Give it a shot, its very versatile. You can spread it onto rice cakes, you can add fresh fruit, or even throw in some cereal for crunch. Its one of my favorite ways to utilize whey protein/casein protein in general.

I am a major baker (and use protein in baking) and i use the protein pudding as a topping/frosting.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Name is Bob my man!
    Give it a shot, its very versatile. You can spread it onto rice cakes, you can add fresh fruit, or even throw in some cereal for crunch. Its one of my favorite ways to utilize whey protein/casein protein in general.

I am a major baker (and use protein in baking) and i use the protein pudding as a topping/frosting.
    I think he caught the Jason in your Sig, and assumed
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    Oh! That is my trainer (jason Theobald) who is head of ScoobyPrep (his contest prep/nutritional services)
    If that is confusing that is my bad!

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    lol....we cleared this up through PM...MTJ dun goofed.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review my man! Can't wait for the bb.com community to get there hands on this stuff.

kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great review as always! I have been loving what MT has been putting out so far with their Performance Series line. Top of the line products and Jake has been really generous and awesome giving away free samples to a TON of people! I hope to try this stuff real soon!

Phase 8 Chocolate Protein Bread

Taste

As I mentioned in my first review of the product on the chocolate it’s a sweeter chocolate than most people will think just reading chocolate on the label. IMO it should be named Swiss Chocolate or Sweet Chocolate. The 7g of carbs on the label are distinct with the added maltodextrin which helps give it a kick of taste in the overall final product (when used in greek yogurt and even in baking). While the taste does not shine as much in a baking recipe, you can still get a hint of sweet chocolate (milk chocolate as my mom said when she sampled it). Overall a very good chocolate, for those wanting a bolder/richer chocolate this will not be your priority but I will still think those individuals may enjoy it as a change of pace.

Recipe

For Both Loaves:
    240g Complete Pancake Mix
    8g SF/FF Vanilla Pudding Mix
    9g of Splenda
    5g of Baking Powder (~ Tablespoon)
    4 Scoops of Phase 8 Chocolate Protein
    1 Cup of Water
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Beat to Stiff Peak and then folded into final product)

Bake at 35 for 25 Minutes

Calories/Macros

** For Both Loaves

Calories – 1600 (800 Per Bread)
    Fat – 21 (10.5 Per Loaf)
    Carbs – 206 (103 Per Loaf)
    Protein – 135 (67.5 Per Loaf)

Mixibility

When I put all of the dry in a large mixing bowl and then slowly added the wet into the final batter, and folding in the egg whites the Phase 8 mixed with ease. Even though it is a thicker protein powder, It still did not clump/gel like I expected it to when you utilize bigger blends or protein with casein/MPI due to its thickness. This left no debree in the final product (as you can see in the picture) or little chunks of protein powder from mixing before baking (I always mix on a low speed to help keep moisture inside the final product ((Which is a key step when making a cheesecake, but I apply it to my loaves, brownies, muffins etc..))

Originally Posted by kingdinz View Post
    Great review as always! I have been loving what MT has been putting out so far with their Performance Series line. Top of the line products and Jake has been really generous and awesome giving away free samples to a TON of people! I hope to try this stuff real soon!
    Jake is a great guy, i look forward to meeting him in a couple weeks here with the Arnold approaching.

Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Nice review my man! Can't wait for the bb.com community to get there hands on this stuff.
    It should be another great product to the line, do you know the price for its release? I kind of just shot in the dark with 30$ per tub (seems to be the general price range for a 2lb container now and days)

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It should be another great product to the line, do you know the price for its release? I kind of just shot in the dark with 30$ per tub (seems to be the general price range for a 2lb container now and days)
    Can you make more and package and send me some . Assuming it will be priced similar on bb.com to what it is elsewhere right now.

Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Can you make more and package and send me some . Assuming it will be priced similar on bb.com to what it is elsewhere right now.
    Would not be the first time i have done that (believe that or not)
    I have sent several people on here some of my baked goods to try and eat.
    Ill be bringing some to the Arnold Classic, so if you are around hit me up and ill let you sample something (ill be bringing brownies, muffins, breads, blondies etc..) for something to snack on. Having a ton of protein bars and artificial sweeteners does not sit well on my stomach i learned that the hard way from my first arnold experience.

kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is awesome that you are meeting up with Jake. I have been trying to make it out to the Arnold for the past few years but never fell good with my spring break. Now that I am back in school for my masters I am currently student teaching and the spring breaks STILL DOESN'T fall in line in my favor. Have a good time!

That is awesome that you are meeting up with Jake. I have been trying to make it out to the Arnold for the past few years but never fell good with my spring break. Now that I am back in school for my masters I am currently student teaching and the spring breaks STILL DOESN'T fall in line in my favor. Have a good time!
    Jake will most likely be at the booth (as he told me via PM), and i am best friends with one of their IFBB Pro's Seth Feroce (who i went to college with and who i trained with my entire college career). I have pictures of Seth and I throughout college, you should see the transformation this guy went through and then the year after he graduated he won the Mr. Pittsburgh, started with Hany and then won his IFBB Pro Card. What a very bright future for a young star they have on their line as an athlete.

This is from my Junior year

When he won the pittsburgh:

This is from the Olympia (did not attend this year):

You can see what a couple years can do huh?

You at PSU Main Campus? I did my student teaching 45 minutes south of there in Hollidaysburg (Hollidaysburg High School), i met a member off the forums at your campus when i did my student teaching and got to lift in your gym the weekend after the Alabama Game (this was last year).

Good luck with your education, it is not easy there.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow mt coming out with new stuff left and right. I'm happy there's no creatine in this.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Jake will most likely be at the booth (as he told me via PM), and i am best friends with one of their IFBB Pro's Seth Feroce (who i went to college with and who i trained with my entire college career). I have pictures of Seth and I throughout college, you should see the transformation this guy went through and then the year after he graduated he won the Mr. Pittsburgh, started with Hany and then won his IFBB Pro Card. What a very bright future for a young star they have on their line as an athlete.

This is from my Junior year

When he won the pittsburgh:

This is from the Olympia (did not attend this year):

You can see what a couple years can do huh?

You at PSU Main Campus? I did my student teaching 45 minutes south of there in Hollidaysburg (Hollidaysburg High School), i met a member off the forums at your campus when i did my student teaching and got to lift in your gym the weekend after the Alabama Game (this was last year).

Good luck with your education, it is not easy there.
    That's awesome you know Seth! Yes, I did my Undergraduate studies there and graduated in 09' and now will be receiving my masters in Kines with the option to teach Health & PE. Rec is a very nice facility, gets packed but has EVERYTHING. My wife and I live only 15 minutes away from State College now so if you ever are in the area PM and we can get a workout in somewhere. Where you at PSU the whole weekend when Bama visited? Pretty great weekend.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome review bob. Love watching you create those awesome recipes. Well done my man.

I made Bread Pudding yesterday, took the sludge i made, and topped it on top and it looked like this:

Great Great Sugar Cookie Tasting icing, honestly like Sugar Vanilla, absolutely fantastic

Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    Wow mt coming out with new stuff left and right. I'm happy there's no creatine in this.
    They are!!!

That's awesome you know Seth! Yes, I did my Undergraduate studies there and graduated in 09' and now will be receiving my masters in Kines with the option to teach Health & PE. Rec is a very nice facility, gets packed but has EVERYTHING. My wife and I live only 15 minutes away from State College now so if you ever are in the area PM and we can get a workout in somewhere. Where you at PSU the whole weekend when Bama visited? Pretty great weekend.
    I stayed with a board member (Mr. Cooper) and met up with another (Jerg) for a workout at the facility. Was a great weekend, and absolutely INSANE how busy it gets there on football weekends (reminder to self dont go to PSU on a football weekend). Lines to get a coffee at dunkin donuts were over 35 minutes long.

Will do! Im up in Erie, but if i am ever swinging around ill keep you in mind!

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    Awesome review bob. Love watching you create those awesome recipes. Well done my man.
    Thanks Fury! I know you put em to good use.

That bread pudding looks awesome Bob!! Really hope I get my hands on this stuff!

That bread pudding looks awesome Bob!! Really hope I get my hands on this stuff!
    Should be in the store very shortly! Keep your eyes peeled

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice review man always very detailed when you put something out!!

JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great review. This stuff looks delicious! I bought a 5-pound bag of their whey and the chocolate is pretty good. This stuff looks a lot better, though.
    • Sponsored Muscle Tech Phase8/Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Log • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151763433&p=1023426673#post1023426673

My Current Multiple Product Review Thread • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150891493&p=1005232203#post1005232203
    Controlled Labs PROnom 23 Chocolate Cupcake Batter Review • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812693

Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    Nice review man always very detailed when you put something out!!
    Detail is key to accurate feedback. Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by JonWilliam View Post
    Great review. This stuff looks delicious! I bought a 5-pound bag of their whey and the chocolate is pretty good. This stuff looks a lot better, though.
    This is going to be a lot thicker (due to the blend of 8 proteins) and also is a bit on the sweeter side (from the added maltodextrin) if that is right up your alley give it a shot.

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome review man!

This stuff sounds and looks delicious
    Free Agent

Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    Awesome review man!

This stuff sounds and looks delicious
    Should be in the store soon
    Give it a shot!

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should be in the store soon
    Give it a shot!
    There running a log opportunity for phase 8 and the hydroxycut so I am going to give that a whirl first.

I have a tub of the Anabolic Halo and that stuff taste very good. I seen in your review it tasted like swiss chocolate which is almost identical to how the Anabolic Halo taste.

Can't wait to try it out first hand
    Free Agent

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maltodextrin isn't sweet, dextrose is.

and you didn't train with Feroce your entire college career - I went to school with you too.

now give me some of this free proteinz.

/trollin'
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    There running a log opportunity for phase 8 and the hydroxycut so I am going to give that a whirl first.

I have a tub of the Anabolic Halo and that stuff taste very good. I seen in your review it tasted like swiss chocolate which is almost identical to how the Anabolic Halo taste.

Can't wait to try it out first hand
    ^^ Good Luck

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    maltodextrin isn't sweet, dextrose is.

/trollin'
    Because maltodextrin is a polysaccharide, also known as a glucose polymer, it’s technically a complex carbohydrate. However, don’t be fooled by this “complex” exterior: the bonds between the glucose units of maltodextrin are actually weak, and the chain is very short. This results in a much faster digestion and absorption rate than would be expected, and in fact, it’s absorbed just slightly slower than dextrose (aka, glucose).

Therefore, physiologically, maltodextrin acts much like dextrose in its digestion and absorption capabilities.

Depending on its processing, when maltodextrin is tasted by the tongue, it can be either moderately sweet

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because maltodextrin is a polysaccharide, also known as a glucose polymer, it’s technically a complex carbohydrate. However, don’t be fooled by this “complex” exterior: the bonds between the glucose units of maltodextrin are actually weak, and the chain is very short. This results in a much faster digestion and absorption rate than would be expected, and in fact, it’s absorbed just slightly slower than dextrose (aka, glucose).

Therefore, physiologically, maltodextrin acts much like dextrose in its digestion and absorption capabilities.

Depending on its processing, when maltodextrin is tasted by the tongue, it can be either moderately sweet
    Lulz, strong copy/pasta from Google Search.

Phase 8 looks interesting - perhaps if they come out with another flavor away from the normal Choc/Vanilla (like a C&C, Choc PB, etc..) I'd have to give it a shot. Always like checking out new blends to try
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Lulz, strong copy/pasta from Google Search.
    Lol!

Any pics showing the consistency of the powder?
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics of actual opened tub, please. No carefully edited crops.