Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewombraider is on a distinguished road. (+10)

whats the average salary for a personal trainer?

i know this sounds like a shallow question but ive been searching for an answer for ages and have found varied answers?

thanks
    While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it.

suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret

men look in the mirror day after day and see no change, despite all the hard work and grit. but the men who keep on standing in front of that mirror, knowing what they pursure WILL come, are ultimately the men who succeed

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is no real average.

You're paid by how many sessions you do, which depends on how many clients you have, which depends on how long you've been at the place and how good you are. You could be awesome and have 20 clients doing 2x1hr sessions a week each at $100/hr and earn $4,000 a week, or you could be rather ordinary and have 3 clients doing 2x 1/2hr sessions a week each at $50/hr and earn $150 a week.

Everyone sucks when they start, it takes time to become awesome, and most get nowhere near it.

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    At the end of the day, chasing the salary is never going to make you happy. Find something that makes you happy. Keep an open mind and always look for opportunities.

Your salary needs are purely based on how you wish to live. Many people out there waste so much money by not being resourceful and/or stupid when it comes to dealing with money. If you dedicate yourself to your career, I know of very few fields that would not allow you to live comfortably.

ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SFT View Post
    At the end of the day, chasing the salary is never going to make you happy. Find something that makes you happy. Keep an open mind and always look for opportunities.

Your salary needs are purely based on how you wish to live. Many people out there waste so much money by not being resourceful and/or stupid when it comes to dealing with money. If you dedicate yourself to your career, I know of very few fields that would not allow you to live comfortably.
    To the OP, short answer, probably $12.5k +/- $5k part time and $30k +/- 10k full time. The long answer is basically as KyleAaron said.

To the quoted post, I disagree with at least some of the sentiment. Don't undermine the importance, the duty, of making as much money as possible. There is nothing unethical about this.

VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictoryWon4Him will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to have fun while helping some people change their bodies and levels of fitness ... How about starting your own boot camp class. That way, you'll not only be training more than one person at a time and therefore making more money per hour/class, but you'll also get to workout with your clients and have fun in doing so. You may start out with only a few people at first, but once your b'camp grows, the payment from each person will quickly add up. Good luck to you!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

"You can't put a price on good nutrition and overall health"

KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ericmackcarter View Post
    Don't undermine the importance, the duty, of making as much money as possible. There is nothing unethical about this.
    Making money always has to be the first priority, since if you don't do that you can't do anything else.

The question is whether you have any other priorities, and if so whether they're just below or miles below the "make money" priority. Each of us has to decide this for ourselves. Of course, if you decide differently to me, you are wrong and stupid.

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ericmackcarter View Post
    To the OP, short answer, probably $12.5k +/- $5k part time and $30k +/- 10k full time. The long answer is basically as KyleAaron said.

To the quoted post, I disagree with at least some of the sentiment. Don't undermine the importance, the duty, of making as much money as possible. There is nothing unethical about this.
    I'm certainly not suggesting that money is unimportant. When you look at average salaries, there are so many factors that need to be considered. I would not chase a job because you can make $10-20k more on average than a career that you would enjoy. There is something to be said about being wise with money. I've met people who have made well into the six figures, yet they are still in debt. With many people, a higher salary simply leads to more debt. I guess in a way this might be a whole different discussion. In any event, I would rather be happy and smart with my money, than chasing money and finding myself in more debt.

If you can make lots of money, be smart about managing it, and be very happy with you career choice, then go for it!

Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lebrondurant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go for it broo, im 18 and just got mine

moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moiseskline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personal Trainer earn around $4000 a week approximately, which is quite good. You can start PT at the age of 18.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by moiseskline View Post
    Personal Trainer earn around $4000 a week approximately, which is quite good. You can start PT at the age of 18.
    Lol at this. I think you meant $4000 a MONTH. That's a little more realistic, but 90% of trainers won't even hit that amount.

I would be interested to meet some of these 18yo PTs earning $4,000 a week. Or even a month.

BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    in az its closer to 18-25k a year at places like la fit, 24 hr, moutainside, etc.

random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    I would be interested to meet some of these 18yo PTs earning $4,000 a week. Or even a month.
    Unless it was a private gym; and some budding 1st place NPC competitor everyone knew was getting into the IFBB soon.

I think MA/sport specific PT's could make that much. A good tipoff(I think), would be BJJ. Get a BB in 7-10 years(or less if you train harder); move to any remote town in the US, charge 120 a month each student. If you get 3-5 students for 6-8 hours a day, you could make a whole lot more than a guy who lifts weights/runs on treadmills(which 90% of are pre-programmed into specific HIIT-atypical workouts).

EDIT: Let's say 5 students multiplied by 120 = 600 a session.

600 x 6 hours a day = 3600 a day

Multiplied by 30, that's 72k a month.

Minus off the setbacks of management etc., you might take home 30-50k a month if you have solid contacts.

And that's withstanding privates.
    110 lbs to lose! :)

KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000)
    Completely random. Buddy was making 15$ an hour 40 hours a week @ gym, another is opening his own studio and makes about 35$ an hour with 50 hours a week worth of client time, and some PT for major sports and stuff...really a pretty broad question but if just starting out at 18, expect the 10-15$ range and hour...and like like Kyle said, your manner in which you approach your training vs. money making vs. clients vs. experience is what matters most.
    Started @ 2009 - 335 LBS & 37% BF
    Now @ 2014 - 210 LBS & 11% BF

"Get what you like so you're not stuck having to like what you get."
    "Ghime? What's a ghime?" *Homer walks into the gym* "Oh, haha...a GHIME."

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    My older brother is a personal trainer and realistically there is NO AVERAGE.
    He lives in a smaller town (11,000), trains from his own place (everything from strongman to helping people get their diet in check) and makes anywhere from 2,000 to 4,300 monthly depending on what time of year.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thewombraider View Post
    i know this sounds like a shallow question but ive been searching for an answer for ages and have found varied answers?

thanks
    Builds up over time just like all jobs - start **** n get good.

0zero0zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by random_guy View Post
    Unless it was a private gym; and some budding 1st place NPC competitor everyone knew was getting into the IFBB soon.

I think MA/sport specific PT's could make that much. A good tipoff(I think), would be BJJ. Get a BB in 7-10 years(or less if you train harder); move to any remote town in the US, charge 120 a month each student. If you get 3-5 students for 6-8 hours a day, you could make a whole lot more than a guy who lifts weights/runs on treadmills(which 90% of are pre-programmed into specific HIIT-atypical workouts).

Minus off the setbacks of management etc., you might take home 30-50k a month if you have solid contacts.

Lol. This is so wrong. I'm a BJJ purple belt and I know for a fact there's no money in BJJ. You can teach a seminar and charge $80-100 (but you have to be very well known), but seminars are only once a week at most, given that you travel a lotttttt.

domtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out the Bureau of Labor Statistics - they have stats on this!
    Revolutionary software for Fitness Trainers - 1700+ HD Video Exercises, Mobile Workout Builder, Client Databases, Nutrition Plans, Booking and Payment platforms. 14 day free trial to completely change your business as a Trainer!
    http://www.fitfix.co.uk

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by random_guy View Post

I know this is an ancient post, but you suck at maths.

It's 120 per month, not session. 120 per month x 5 students per session x 6 sessions per day gives $3,600 per month,not per day.

In my area, through straight 1:1 PT, the average entry level charge out rate is $50-100/hr or $30-60/30min. Boot camps are typically $10-20/hr. I don't consider boot camps to be worth the effort unless you've got at least a handful of people showing up. You can opt to charge less. You can also opt to charge much more than that, especially when you have the experience and demand for service to justify it. I've met trainers who would feel obscene charging any more than $20-30/hr, and think that more than this is ripping people off. I've also gotten to know a trainer who charges $440/hr...but he also has a team of a dozen trainers working for him (who charge between $69 and $165/hr), 20 years experience, lots of good testimonials and referrals, articles in magazines, books on the shelf, etc. All of that means that he can both justify his rates and be perfectly fine even if no one pays him (although charging that much has not stopped him from having a consistent client base that he works with).

Once the client has paid, not all that money is yours. There are always business expenses, such as insurance, the cost of equipment, advertising, web hosting, rent (or some other form of payment that goes to the facility) etc. The exact things you have to pay for, and how much they cost, are very individual. Some trainers only get to take home about 20% of what their clients pay them. Some only have to spend 20% of what their clients pay them. Sometimes it's worth it to have higher expenses, in order to have higher turnover. If you have the choice of charging $50/hr and spending 20% of that, or charging $100/hr and spending 50%, then you're choosing between getting $40/hr and $50/hr. The latter's better, even if it's a smaller portion of the pie.

The key issues here, as addressed 2 years ago, are the amount of money that comes your way per transaction, and the amount of transactions you can perform. Those two variables a hugely different from trainer to trainer. I'd say the "average" trainer is barely employed, so that's pretty low on both counts. It seems to be the above average trainers who are actually making a decent living on PT. The average ones are broke or quitting/changing careers. There are all sorts of factors that influence this issue, which largely come down to trainers not being taught (or not being willing to learn) how to operate as successful business owners.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCfitness7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It really all depends on your location, how many clients you have, how many hours a week you work and what type of clients your training. I know some clients that only make $20,000 a year and some that make over 6 figures. Here is an article that will help you figure out what salary you can make as a personal trainer:
    http://www.bestpersonaltrainercertif...rainer-salary/

Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

thanks

Average salary is 0....there is no salary, most training is a commission based job, the real question you have to ask is, what are gyms paying on average per client in your area, and how hard are you willing to hustle!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The most important thing is how well you manage your money. Moreover, it depends on how many clitents you have, if you work for a company that takes half , or your indepedent and make most of what you charge, minus paying the gym you work for.
    or
    do you own a pt company and have people as personal trainers working under you? a small business

I know a personal trainer on here, hes on ********, Ben Ballinger, he worked hard as a pt, saved up, bought his own gym and now owns the gym.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

thanks
    It's not a shallow question but it's a hrd question to answer because it varies based on your location. In some parts of NJ you can't get $30 for 1 hour, in some parts of NY if you're not charging $100/hr, your pretty horrible. The main question you should be asking is how you can make the most money possible.

#1 Train groups of people instead of one at a time, easier to get $20 from for people for an hour than $80 from one person
    #2 Don't go to a gym that will take all your money. LA fitness will give you all your clients, you won't have to sell, but you have to work for like $12/hr.
    #3 If you do have to work at a big box gym, make sure you teach classes, it's a great way to get your name out there and people will inquire about training. When you're ready to train solo or at a local park you can charge whatever you want and keep all of it!

DONE
    Jonathan FitPro
    Boot Camp Expert and Counselor to other trainers
    message me

400+ hours of FREE information where I've probably answered whatever question you're about to ask with my youtube channel:
    message me

Online course on how to run bootcamps and small group training courses:
    message me

MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Someone else made a great thread on this topic under this forum, I forget which one but has the same title and cites specific numbers for gyms, and private industry as well

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)

thanks
    Average pay is for average trainers. You want to be above average...well above.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) harryknoxy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It varies, wether freelance or not.
    I work for a council gym so I get paid a set amount per month, it's obviously not as much as working freelance but it's a lot more secure.
    Also due to it being a council gym I'm paid for just being there, wether I have a client or not.

FrankkPickardd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks
    Hey

Actually Average salary of a personal trainer varies from location to location.

But if look at the figures then a personal trainer can earn from $50 to $150.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    privately you can make a lot more

In a gym setting u can make 65-75k in NY
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on several factors. Private gyms you will get paid more per session. independently you have the biggest growth potential. But it also depends on what gym you work at if you aren't independent. Working at a cardinal fitness you'll make jack **** and get 15$ an hour. Lifetime you will get maybe 20-30$ an hour I believe. You also get benefits and commission opportunities, but typically you have to work a lot to make a solid income. Then there are places like Equinox with high earning potential. My friend's two older brothers work at an equinox somewhere in New York and are now pulling in around or over 100k.

So just depends really. Some private places pay you 40$ an hour but you usually have to travel. There are a lot of different ways to make money. It's up to you to be smart enough to figure out where and how

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Private is the way to go as you can set your limit to how many clients you take on per session or month,

In most of the gym settings, several of my friends are always trying to "up sale" clients. You many want to start in that gym setting to great a name for yourself first. Your hours may suck at first, but put in the time and then branch off to start your own company. Branding yourself, company name, and word of mouth is key.
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.