Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep, ronnie is definitely the most quotable bodybuilder. He speaks in very short, very country, and very mantra-like outbursts between sets in his videos. I think he could be a hilarious public speaker.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    "I DON'T WANT NO ****ING ZANE LEGS!!"
    -Tom Platz
    Awesome. If I was Zane I woulda said "Gimme a look at your Sandow Tom... oohhhh wait..."
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts.
    Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate.
    I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's
    impossible to turn back.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get
    told that you're a god or a total bastard.
    The Iron will always kick you the real deal.
    The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver.
    Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.
    I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend.
    It never freaks out on me, never runs.
    Friends may come and go.
    But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins
    This might be one of my all time favorite quotes.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    "I DON'T WANT NO ****ING ZANE LEGS!!"
    -Tom Platz

He yelled this as he was squatting and on his way up or at the bottom while Zane was in the same gym.
    Tom Platz is GANGSTA for that.

East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "When push comes to shove, you gotta listen to your own voice... And if anyone tells you different, you tell him to shove it up his ass.?

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold"

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    -Henry Rollins

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

If cutting body fat and getting lean are serious priorities, partying and eating out must be restricted to about once a week or less. I just go to the gym instead because the girls there are better looking than the ones at parties anyway.
    "it's alright man, you can laugh. I laughed when you walked in" - Jay Cutler
    ««•Power stance, BOOM•»»
    **Husker Football Nation**

hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "If you do what you've always done. You'll get what you always got."
    Ronnie Coleman.

Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gillis11 View Post
    This might be one of my all time favorite quotes.
    should read this then if you havent already...

http://www.naturalstrength.com/weigh...?ArticleID=168

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gainwithfailure View Post
    should read this then if you havent already...

http://www.naturalstrength.com/weigh...?ArticleID=168
    wow. strong quote. srsly
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one of my favs is::::::::

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    -- Socrates 400 BC

dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalTank View Post
    I always thought it was "got to dig deep"...?

Location: East Sussex, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    *The Beast* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *The Beast* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *The Beast* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - I do today what you won't, so I can do tomorrow what you can't

- Every man is the builder of a temple called his body

- Train beyond the pain, until death is your only release

- We know what we are, but know not what we may be

- There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them

- You'll never become a failure until you fail to try

- Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are ?it might have been

- Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it
    ...risk more than others think is safe;
    ...dream more than others think is practical;
    ...expect more than others think is possible

- The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince

- A better tomorrow takes your best today

- obsession is what lazy people call dedication

- the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line

- Until the course of my veins runs dry, I will never f**king surrender

- Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion

- I don't care if I live or die as long as they bury me in a big ****ing box

- Be that person your mother warned you about<BR>

- Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be
    Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it
    ...risk more than others think is safe;
    ...dream more than others think is practical;
    ...expect more than others think is possible

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In Pumping Iron, Lou Ferrigno's dad was telling his son to hit a certain pose against Arnold. Louie looks at him and says, "Dad, I don't wanna look small."

The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street. -Arnold Schwarzenegger

People ask me what it's like to compete with much bigger guys, these guys are 6,7 inches taller than me but we have the same arm measurments, they should be called the smaller guys. Pathetic. -Lee Priest

If ya do what ya always did ya get what ya always got. - Ronnie

It's not how much you can lift. It's how much you LOOK like you can lift! -Bob Chic
    My church is a gym, services conducted by Lee Priest, Arnold is god, J.C. Stands for Jay Cutler and Ronnie is Moses! I use the preacher bench for confessionals and the squat rack to pay my pennance! Praise be unto Gold's!

MFT 2: 1stindoor, Johnnybomb, DonMegaR, NotMeAgain, TheSheepDog, girlygirl, sickdevildog1, MIH-XTC, awds, Sable Strenua, The Big E

Registered User AnabolicMaximus's Avatar
    AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Write Author's Name!

Originally Posted by *The Beast* View Post
    - I do today what you won't, so I can do tomorrow what you can't

- Every man is the builder of a temple called his body

- Train beyond the pain, until death is your only release

- We know what we are, but know not what we may be

- There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them

- You'll never become a failure until you fail to try

- Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are ?it might have been

Etc...

Write the author's name and give proper credit or edit/delete your post.

carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "its not the quanity of the weight but the quality of the movement" ,

porter cortrell

i use this when i training others but when im training myself i sometimes lean to the opposite.

and why do people keep posting the same posts over and over, such as arnie and ronnie quotes??? guys.....we read it the first time, no need for a second time.
    "I see greatness in my future, tomorrows greatness will be the next days past, and each day there after, that greatness shall be surpassed"

Ooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhh TheNaturalTank's Avatar
    TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by carlow View Post

porter cortrell

i use this when i training others but when im training myself i sometimes lean to the opposite.

and why do people keep posting the same posts over and over, such as arnie and ronnie quotes??? guys.....we read it the first time, no need for a second time.
    Yeah it seems everyones fav quote is arnold talking about cumming...

The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

porter cortrell

I think it has to do more with folks not wanting to read 3 pages of quotes and just post their own. I tried to skim through and make sure mine hadn;t been posted... might have missed if so.

Also, while we are grumbling here... it's

"Aint NUTTIN but a peanut!" NOT
    "Aint NOTHIN but a peanut!"

See, it's a play on the word "nut'. Sorry not a lot irritates me but that drives me... well... nuts for some reason.
    My church is a gym, services conducted by Lee Priest, Arnold is god, J.C. Stands for Jay Cutler and Ronnie is Moses! I use the preacher bench for confessionals and the squat rack to pay my pennance! Praise be unto Gold's!

MFT 2: 1stindoor, Johnnybomb, DonMegaR, NotMeAgain, TheSheepDog, girlygirl, sickdevildog1, MIH-XTC, awds, Sable Strenua, The Big E

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ther ya go...

ohhhhhhhhh....so THAT'S why so many people call bodybuilders meatheads

passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10) passionate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts.
    Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate.
    I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's
    impossible to turn back.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get
    told that you're a god or a total bastard.
    The Iron will always kick you the real deal.
    The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver.
    Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.
    I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend.
    It never freaks out on me, never runs.
    Friends may come and go.
    But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins
    Wow, I can relate to this so much as I do feel the same way.
    Every day without a smile is a lost day!

By doubting your powers you're only powering your doubts!

My training journal for the summer of 2008:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=146761361#post146761361

TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The_Big_E View Post
    I think it has to do more with folks not wanting to read 3 pages of quotes and just post their own. I tried to skim through and make sure mine hadn;t been posted... might have missed if so.

Also, while we are grumbling here... it's

"Aint NUTTIN but a peanut!" NOT
    "Aint NOTHIN but a peanut!"

See, it's a play on the word "nut'. Sorry not a lot irritates me but that drives me... well... nuts for some reason.
    Yeah, and your 2nd and 3rd quote are both wrong. Therefore, they really aren't even quotes.

Yeah, and your 2nd and 3rd quote are both wrong. Therefore, they really aren't even quotes.
    Err.... huh?

Originally Posted by The_Big_E View Post
    Err.... huh?
    I was just pointing out you quoted ronnie wrong in your second quote, and that you quoted lee wrong.

carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think the "100lbs dumbbell curl" quote from kevin levrones vid was ment to be edited but some how got missed on "editing day" lol.......because if not the guy does come across as a bit of a DUMBBELL himself.
    "I see greatness in my future, tomorrows greatness will be the next days past, and each day there after, that greatness shall be surpassed"

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think the "100lbs dumbbell curl" quote from kevin levrones vid was ment to be edited but some how got missed on "editing day" lol.......because if not the guy does come across as a bit of a DUMBBELL himself.
    LOL@Dumbbell comment

You know what? That's a good point maybe it was meant to be edited out. But then again Kevin had to approve the the final cut so maybe it was meant to stay there.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

lionofbaghdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=steven129;100384171]" you cant over train, you can only under eat"[/QUOTE
    Trey Brewer, right?

Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hemi_n_cali View Post
    "If you do what you've always done. You'll get what you always got."
    Ronnie Coleman.
    That's actually a Mark Twain quote if anbody cares.

"Not pretty, but it works."

- Dorian

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ronnie Coleman's farewell speech

Last edited by Enso; 11-28-2007 at 03:09 PM.
    When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Some people think big, other people are BIG." Jeremy Loenneke
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jay cutler lacks personality but he reminds me of chris farley, thats why i like it when he talks lol

carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jesus take the wheel (me)

I know you guys are going to flame me but it's a hit at my gym.