tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pre workout ritual.

How many grams of protein do you take before and how long before a workout paired with your actual Pre workout pick me up. Whether that be jack3d or w/e.

Do you take both at the same time? Or apart from one another?

Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stankiewicz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    U dont nees protein before.
    Just take ur jack3d 30 mins before and ur all G

CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10) CTolson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Pre and Post rituals...

Originally Posted by tallguy21 View Post
    How many grams of protein do you take before and how long before a workout paired with your actual Pre workout pick me up. Whether that be jack3d or w/e.

Don't take any Protein. I use 1MR for my Pre about 15 minutes before my workout, and it works MUCH better on an empty stomach. I have heard the same for Jack3d. Also, get a good Post workout meal (or supplement) in. I'm using Torrent, and it works like nothing else! Then when I get home, I'll typically have a good meal. Post workout for me is 40g carbs, 20g protein. Then I'll do the 40/20 again about an hour after.
    BulcanWhaleMoad

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I take 1/2 a serving of my weight gainer about 1 hour out. Thats about 60g carbs, 30g protein. But i do eat 2 cans of tuna and 3 pieces of wheat bread about 2 hours before this.then pwo about 30-45 mins later. see below for estimate times that i consume before i go gym.

etimates
    eat at 330pm
    protein at 515
    PWO at 545
    gym 615

I find that i need the weight gainer before lifting it helps be push through my entire workout routine...its the carbs. You dont want to drink PWO and protien together because the PWO wont get absorbed as fast with a full stomach. thats why the bottle usually says take on an empty stomach.

tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallguy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    I take 1/2 a serving of my weight gainer about 1 hour out. Thats about 60g carbs, 30g protein. But i do eat 2 cans of tuna and 3 pieces of wheat bread about 2 hours before this.then pwo about 30-45 mins later. see below for estimate times that i consume before i go gym.

etimates
    eat at 330pm
    protein at 515
    PWO at 545
    gym 615

I find that i need the weight gainer before lifting it helps be push through my entire workout routine...its the carbs. You dont want to drink PWO and protien together because the PWO wont get absorbed as fast with a full stomach. thats why the bottle usually says take on an empty stomach.

ahhh I understand....I guess that could work in the afternoons but in the am before work i'm probably going to either have to wake up early to pound a protein shake then wake back up and pound my preworkout or just take me pwo and call it a day...

I appreciate the info though....I'm real big on Noshotgun because of it having protein in it already.

Haven't tried 1MR yet...heard it was pretty good too. Might have to try that out.
    "affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope"

Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000)
    My Fitness Blog ===> http://fitnessnutritiononline.com / Supplement Reviews / Day to Day Life / Training / Fitness antics

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
    - Goran Eriksson

then who was aesthetics? Crip55muscleMax's Avatar
    Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Lugie View Post
    lmao

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ahhh I understand....I guess that could work in the afternoons but in the am before work i'm probably going to either have to wake up early to pound a protein shake then wake back up and pound my preworkout or just take me pwo and call it a day...

I appreciate the info though....I'm real big on Noshotgun because of it having protein in it already.

Haven't tried 1MR yet...heard it was pretty good too. Might have to try that out.
    i never workout before 3pm because it throws off my eating schedule. I'v workout out in the morning a few times after only drinking weight gainer and PWO had a horrible work out. my body is missing the nutrients that i would normally be eating all day untill my workouts at night.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    i never workout before 3pm because it throws off my eating schedule. I'v workout out in the morning a few times after only drinking weight gainer and PWO had a horrible work out. my body is missing the nutrients that i would normally be eating all day untill my workouts at night.
    If you're going to workout in the morning it's likely best to do so fasted... but it will take some time to get used to doing so. When you do, apparently, your workouts will be equally strong. Obviously though if your body is not used to it the first few times will be dreadful.

Not saying there are benefits to fasted training per say, just that the body will likely be less angry with you then trying to jam some food down quickly and then hit the gym with it still digesting.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    If you're going to workout in the morning it's likely best to do so fasted... but it will take some time to get used to doing so. When you do, apparently, your workouts will be equally strong. Obviously though if your body is not used to it the first few times will be dreadful.

Not saying there are benefits to fasted training per say, just that the body will likely be less angry with you then trying to jam some food down quickly and then hit the gym with it still digesting.
    Ive tried jamming food down and ended up throwing up...good thing the trash can was near by...and when i workout in the morning, im sore all day, compared to night time, i jsut go sleep a few hours later so dont notice the pain.

hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10) hatefulONE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do about 20g whey with 60g complex carbs about 90 minutes preworkout. Martin Rooney recommends about 30 minutes before a workout, whey, complex carbs, almonds. Some stomachs can handle the load, others can't. I need about 60 minutes minimum, 90 works best for me. Some people take something like map or bcaa's and start sipping them 20 minutes preworkout and drink through the entire workout.