Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    WJordan10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DAA Supplementation

Im on day 17 of DAA Pure and although I like the energy and strenght that it's giving me in the gym I feel like I could literally bite someone's head off at times. Like extreme male PMS or something. What can I take to help with this. Also, should I be taking an estrogen blocker with the DAA?

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Midol

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're feeling the effects of elevated testosterone...first time I took a Test Booster I felt the same way... I'm not sure if you need an AI with this, but if it just pure DAA with no AI, you may want to add one in..

Also, what brand of DAA are you taking?..
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

DAA Pure by Performance Edge. Thanks bro

firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any signs of hyperprolactinemia (gyno) or increased estrogen (bloating, etc)?

I have read that there is a chance that the DAA might increase these

Also I ordered 2 bottles from performance edge yesterday with standard shipping. how long did it take before you received yours in the mail?
    -Firth-

definitely got the bloat. Gotta take something to block that Estrogen for real. What's the best supplement that I can stack with the DAA Pure?

firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WJordan10 View Post
    definitely got the bloat. Gotta take something to block that Estrogen for real. What's the best supplement that I can stack with the DAA Pure?
    not sure what to stack it with since its such a new supplement, so i am running it by itself with just basic whey protein and creatine.

are u running an OTC antiestrogen that u can get from BB.com? or would u suggest something more potent like a SERM or aromitase inhibitor?
    -Firth-

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some think (and there is reason to believe) that DAA may also give rise to estrogen or estodial levels along with test. Might be worth looking into an AI such as ATD or formestane.

Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    Some think (and there is reason to believe) that DAA may also give rise to estrogen or estodial levels along with test. Might be worth looking into an AI such as ATD or formestane.
    Would you run the anti-estrogen while you were taking the DAA or after the cycle was finished?
    -Firth-

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone else find it funny that people are taking products they don't understand at all and don't know how to safely take?

Or has everyone just gotten so used to this that it doesn't even register anymore?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Does anyone else find it funny that people are taking products they don't understand at all and don't know how to safely take?

Or has everyone just gotten so used to this that it doesn't even register anymore?
    Nobody really cares anymore, anything for THE SWEET GAINZ.

Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judoka86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pct

I just got this today and I'm going for 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, and taking the PCT after the cycle.

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    Midol
    Ibuprofen + caffeine? Doesn't do **** when I'm in a mood..
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by firth View Post
    any signs of hyperprolactinemia (gyno) or increased estrogen (bloating, etc)?

I have read that there is a chance that the DAA might increase these

Also I ordered 2 bottles from performance edge yesterday with standard shipping. how long did it take before you received yours in the mail?
    Just for clarity, hyperprolactinemia is not synonymous with gynecomastia.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'd think someone would get the AI before starting daa.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    you might want to throw in some L-Dopa if you're taking DAA (to help with prolactin levels)

Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Judoka86 View Post
    I just got this today and I'm going for 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, and taking the PCT after the cycle.
    What? DAA is not a prohormone or a steroid. It will not shut down your natural test production, so no PCT is necessary. In fact, it is becoming popular to implement as a part of PCT. If you do anything, add an AI and/or L-dopa, but neither is necessary.
    u mad?

biggiemike000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 weeks of DAA + 4 week fully-loaded PCT plan= FTMFW........not serious.

geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im onto my 14th day of daa on a 4 week cycle... i have had massive mood swings too man and yeah you should be taking estrogen blocker..

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Strive6 View Post
    What? DAA is not a prohormone or a steroid. It will not shut down your natural test production, so no PCT is necessary. In fact, it is becoming popular to implement as a part of PCT. If you do anything, add an AI and/or L-dopa, but neither is necessary.
    this reps

gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Strive6 View Post
    Is it really that simple? Any time you have increased test levels, estrogen levels are going to be increased due to aromatase. Now if this is a temporary increase, which it is with DAA, isn't it possible to have estrogen related issues if the drop occurs quickly? That was my logic that dissuaded me away from trying it, assuming it works like suggested. It makes sense to use as part of a PCT because it helps keep test levels in balance but should you cut straight out from using DAA? I don't know but I don't think its safe to assume that it is.

DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50) DNClay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been off a bottle of Testforce2 for just over a week now and i notice a little more water bloat. Not as much 'edge' as while on it. Not sure if it's related to elevated estrogen levels, just adding to the pool of knowledge. Libido doesn't seem to be effected too much.

edit: another variable: have also stopped taking Vitamin D 3000iu a day middle of last week (ran out)... could also have an effect on overall test levels, and consequently estrogen levels.
    Last edited by DNClay; 12-13-2010 at 12:09 AM.
    If you're not willing to get your diet in check, then your supplements and gym membership are a waste of money.

FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why don't y'all just wait till Core Test comes out? It has more than just DAA, as well as things to deal with the pesky estrogen problem. My two cents.

searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) searl12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    ok I know this is old, but damn this statement made me laugh. Its funny cause I dont think hes joking and hes kind of right.

ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember when a friend of mine asked me what was that powder i was putting in my preworkout and i said idk but i like it.

ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    what is daa?

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    a very good and very inexpensive test booster...

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Testforce2 + Erase on a cut is treating me well at the moment.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    q
    quoted for truth
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

AwesomeSince87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking primaforce DAA. I love it! Only side effect I have noticed it a little bit of rage but I am seeing muscle and endurance gains. You won't have to take a blocker with primaforce daa