deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Best headphones for working out

I was gonna post this in the misc but figured I wouldn't get any decent responses so here it is.

I like to listen to music when I train so I am looking for some decent headphones to wear. I previously had some Sennheiser sport earphones but they had a band running around the back which means I couldn't wear them while doing any lay-down exercises.

I want something comfortable and something that sounds good and most importantly something that stays in!

To all you guys that listen to tunes while you train, what do you use and would you recommend it?
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    skull candy headphones from target. under $20 and has good bass. It's good enough for me. I've also done the $100 bose in ear headphones. They changed the eartip part which allows it to fit better. Their is definitely a difference between the two. But i don't care nowadays since I broke the bose ones.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

goskim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goskim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goskim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goskim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goskim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goskim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goskim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want something cheap, these are great for working out - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1051826204520

I can't stand the regular earbud style when doing anything more active than walking, they don't stay in at all. Those Sony's are comfortable, lightweight, and are durable (I've been using the same pair for over a year, which is longer than any Apple headphones lasted me). The sound quality is better than I expected for the price, but I'm guessing it won't be as good as the Sennheisers you had.

edit - forgot about some skullcandy ones I've worn - http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/chops-p-84.html - similar to the Sony's, but better sound for sure.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Thanks buddy.

I have some Ultimate Ears headphones that I use on a daily basis but they are far too expensive to use while working out.

I have decided to go for something like the Sony MDR-EX81 which iLounge rated A. They are apparently very comfy and they have a loop to go around your ear so they should stay in.

Thanks for the help lads.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want a very good and high quality sound at an affordable price, take a look at Philips (can't remember model) at Walmart, they are about 14.99 and sound perfect. Loud and deep bass, they stick deep.

However they often last around 3-4 months and then I need to buy another case.

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These are the best I have ever used! they are sweat prof, etc. They have lasted me a really long time.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Twi...969599&sr=8-10