ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Oxyelite Pro vs Super HD

Hey everyone, I've recently tried a bottle of oxyelite and had great results with it
    Lost up to 9lbs within a month, but felt jittery each morning and also pissed off quickly...
    I want to know which of these 2 are better because i'm looking for something that makes
    me feel less jitter and less agressive...

**Also saw the new Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, looks promising

Has anyone tried these??how do they compare??
    Last edited by ToneScarface; 04-02-2012 at 04:52 AM. Reason: New product out

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't get ephedrine where you live?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You can't get ephedrine where you live?
    Nope...and supplements are very expensive here...so i'm searching online

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well if it's so expensive, i'd just do it with diet and exercise man. Save yourself the money, the jitters, the agro feeling, and any other side effects.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

I was already exercizing, but decided to use a burner to give my results a little boost so i can keep my motivation up...i'm quite satisfied with the results...but my bottle of oxy is almost don.so i'm looking for something that may be more beneficial

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    super hd works and it works well, however, I heavily prefer OEP the energy is smoother, appetite suppression is lightly less, euphoria is more profound, less jitters and no nausea which is something I did notice w S-HD

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea, oxy is known to cause jitters. But I mean it works.

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've only been talking Super HD for about a week now, but I would say the energy from it is very smooth! I've only done one pill at a time, so maybe 2 would possibly cause some jitters. But so far I have been really honestly pleased with my purchase, the stuff puts you in a really good mood too.. I can't really explain it. Don't want to talk anything away from OxyElite though, it's a very good product as well and has helped give me some results in the past.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would always go caffeine alone > caffeine and 1,3

AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got some samples of HD. First few days were great, with nice smooth energy and enhanced mood. Seems like that is getting less & less noticeable with each dose. Never got any appetite suppresion or thermogenic properties with it either.
    Bubble Butt Bounty Hunter

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AutumnRage View Post
    I got some samples of HD. First few days were great, with nice smooth energy and enhanced mood. Seems like that is getting less & less noticeable with each dose. Never got any appetite suppresion or thermogenic properties with it either.
    psychological homeostasis

itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've used OEP a while ago and the effects were really noticeable for me. I would feel warm in class and appetite was killed.

It's been over a year since I've used any fat burner, and I did OEP for a day and didn't notice it's effects. So the next day I switched to Super HD since I've always wanted to try it and I'm not feeling much either. Though I do notice I sweat alot more when working out but that's it. Appetite suppression isn't noticeable. So I don't know if it's Super HD or me because when I did OEP again for a day I didn't notice much effects.

If I'm not really feeling the effects of them...are they even working?
    March 2012 ---------> 2/4/13 Goal by May 6, 2013
    194lbs 19% BF------> 164lbs ~13.5% BF 160lbs ~11% BF

Bench: 270lbs x1 ----> 260lbs x1
    Deadlift: 400lbs x1 --> 395lbs x1
    Dips: 105lbs x6 ------> 135lbs x3
    Pullup: BW 3x9 ------> 20lbs 3x6

Stack:
    Protein, Creatine, EC, OT

aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aalester85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found OEP to be way more effective, in the way of appetite suppression. If it's working for you, and you're almost done with your bottle, take a break from stims so they don't lose their effectiveness, then get back at it....why fix what isn't broken

AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AutumnRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    psychological homeostasis
    ok...i looked it up because i didnt know what it was and still dont really know what this has to do with me and HD...please inform.

wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildbill30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you add oxy elite with my current stack below???
    "It is as if someone were blowing air into the muscle, and it gets this really tight feeling, like it is going to explode...and to me, that feeling is as satisfying as cumming." - Arnold (da man)

Originally Posted by AutumnRage View Post
    ok...i looked it up because i didnt know what it was and still dont really know what this has to do with me and HD...please inform.
    Its something like ur brain and body will adapt to the ingredients so it will be less noticeble over time...Thats how I interpret it

Originally Posted by wildbill30 View Post
    can you add oxy elite with my current stack below???
    I dont think its a good idea to stack oxyelite with high stims, cuz oxyelite is already a very high stim product...

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ToneScarface View Post
    I dont think its a good idea to stack oxyelite with high stims, cuz oxyelite is already a very high stim product...
    You are generally right but then everyone has different tolerance so the only way to know is for him to actually try it.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by aalester85 View Post
    I found OEP to be way more effective, in the way of appetite suppression. If it's working for you, and you're almost done with your bottle, take a break from stims so they don't lose their effectiveness, then get back at it....why fix what isn't broken
    My first bottle was only 4 weeks...
    I started with 1 in the morning and 1 mid-afternoon the first 3days. After that I took 3 caps a day cuz my body showed to be quite stim tolorant. So I thought since u can use OEP for 8 weeks, i'd take another bottle of OEP or maybe try S-HD...and stack it with Lean Xtreme for a bigger boost

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    You are generally right but then everyone has different tolerance so the only way to know is for him to actually try it.
    True...This is my first fatburner and read alot about the high stims in OEP and that its advised to discontinue the use of other stim products...I'm just following the rules
    Besides OEP stacked with SuperPump, isnt that a hell of alot caffeine??

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    True...This is my first fatburner and read alot about the high stims in OEP and that its advised to discontinue the use of other stim products...I'm just following the rules
    Besides OEP stacked with SuperPump, isnt that a hell of alot caffeine??
    It's all good and yea it is plenty of stim but like I said everyone is different, also good luck on your weight loss goal bro.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Thanx man, I appreciate it

Its something like ur brain and body will adapt to the ingredients so it will be less noticeble over time...Thats how I interpret it
    Gotcha...Thanks!

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OEP is junk and Ephedrine HCL is over-hyped compared to ephedra. Ephedrine is great for appetite loss , but thats about it fiber does the same thing.
    Seek truth and reason

Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read a lot of OEP doing a good job. Took 4 weeks off stims and started 2 bottles of OEP. I feel like I'm taking sugar pills...They literally are doing nothing to me. No thermo, no noticeable energy or appetite suppression, no jitters...just nothing.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ***Canadian Crew***

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ukainadian View Post
    Read a lot of OEP doing a good job. Took 4 weeks off stims and started 2 bottles of OEP. I feel like I'm taking sugar pills...They literally are doing nothing to me. No thermo, no noticeable energy or appetite suppression, no jitters...just nothing.
    Ya i took it 2-years ago?(w/e) and it was supposed to be used to break my fat-loss plateau at 220lbs i was there for like1.5 months no matter what.

Didn't even give me energy! So yeah...I still always stand by knocking OEP :P

p.s.- it also caused my order to be held @ canadian customs for 1-solid mother effing month! Only other thing there was my 2x10lb pounds of ON whey (back in the good ol' cheap days)
    Seek truth and reason

Well...I'm currently on a bottle of OEP, quite satisfied with the results...
    lost 9 lbs in 4 weeks.... i just wanted to compare it with Super HD

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    heard good things about super HD.u will get results from it just not sure if its jitter free.im on MAN Scorch at the moment and i have to say its pretty damn effective.havent had any side effects from it at all.just good decent energy every time.and if u stack it with something like lean xtreme or DCP it will be a killer combo.but if u have to choose between those 2 (OEP or Super HD) then Super HD gets my vote.