kinigirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kinigirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut Hardcore with Ephedrine HCL?

Hey everyone,

I was at my supplement store last week to find some sort of supplement to help me lose fat faster. I workout consistently and a lot and my diet is strict and under control but I am having difficulties losing the last 15 pounds.

The guy at the store recommended me to purchase Hydroxycut Hardcore and use it with Ephedrine HCL, since the hydroxycut formula here in Canada doesn't have ephedra or that sort of stimulant in it.

I've been taking 3 Hydroxycut hardcore pills twice daily (the full dosage) and ephedra HCL 8mg tablets, 3 twice daily with the hydroxycut and today will be the 6th day using these supplements.

I feel like he might have just been selling me an expensive product since after doing research on the ECA stack while browsing these boards.

Should I up my dosage to 3 hydroxycut and 3 8mg ephedra, 3 times daily rather than twice? so 24 mg of epehdra three times daily? The caffeine in the Hydroxycut pills is 225 mg per every 3 pills.

The ingredients on my Hardcore X pills are different from the one's on BB site because they're Canadian FDA approved.

Just wanna know if it would be safe to emulate my own kinda ECA stack using these with epehdra because I want to use them up before getting caffeine pills on their own.

Any suggestions?

Am 23, 5'10, Female, 172 lbs.

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like a baaaaaaaaad idea, stop taking the hydroxy cut and just use the ephedrine and caffiene instead. From my understanding Hydroxycut is garbage and dangerous. you will get mjuch better results with the EC stack.....IF your diet is clean
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

kinigirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kinigirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man. I might as well do the stack right if I'm gonna attempt it. Plus I have **** ass clue as to what the other ingredients are in the hydroxycut anyways.

The salesman was hot so I listened and bought.

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kinigirl View Post
    Thanks man. I might as well do the stack right if I'm gonna attempt it. Plus I have **** ass clue as to what the other ingredients are in the hydroxycut anyways.

The salesman was hot so I listened and bought.
    Haha well sometimes hot people are dumbasses. Just take 24mg of ephedrine (3 pills), 200mg of caffiene and in the morning take 84mg of aspirin and then after 3 hours take 24 mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffiene and then finally 3 more hours later take the last dose of 24mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffiene and then voila. For the first couple days just take half of the dose to get use to it then after 5-7 days go full doses
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There really isn't anything in hydroxycut that is dangerous anymore (assuming the Canadian formulation is the same as the US one now). In May 2009, they recalled their products in the US after they found that one of the plants they put into the product (Garcinia Cambogia) had Hydroxycitric Acid in it. It was found that Hydroxycitric Acid was likely toxic to the liver. I would look at the ingredient list and make sure it does not have Garcinia Cambogia in it.

It's basically a expensive caffeine source now.

No need to take Aspirin as part of the EC stack. Most people don't anymore (note it isn't called ECA anymore).

Why?
    Aspirin did not add much of a benefit to the stack
    Aspirin is very harsh on your stomach (GI tract ulcer creation + stomach bleeding)

Take it with something like green tea tablets instead.
    Last edited by smt1; 04-08-2010 at 06:47 AM.

gspsilva - Thanks for the dosage advice! For ephedra/caffeine, that's about the dosage I was planning on taking. Every 3 hours you say? I have also heard every 4 hours.. does it matter?

smt1 - I checked the ingredients list and yeah it doesn't have that stuff in it. If you say it's now just an expensive caffeine source, could I finish up the bottle and add an extra dosage while doing the EC stack? I have a link to the ingredients from Popeye's Canada but it won't let me post it since I only have 2 posts, lol. Also thanks for the Aspirin warning. I was reading some threads here and one woman was saying to use fish oil also instead? What was the aspirin supposed to do that green tea or fish oil replaces?

Originally Posted by kinigirl View Post
    gspsilva - Thanks for the dosage advice! For ephedra/caffeine, that's about the dosage I was planning on taking. Every 3 hours you say? I have also heard every 4 hours.. does it matter?

smt1 - I checked the ingredients list and yeah it doesn't have that stuff in it. If you say it's now just an expensive caffeine source, could I finish up the bottle and add an extra dosage while doing the EC stack? I have a link to the ingredients from Popeye's Canada but it won't let me post it since I only have 2 posts, lol. Also thanks for the Aspirin warning. I was reading some threads here and one woman was saying to use fish oil also instead? What was the aspirin supposed to do that green tea or fish oil replaces?
    No problem glad I could help. I guess it doesnt really matter when you space the doses, I just used 3 hours but I guess 4 would be good too just try to take your last dose before 6pm so you can get to sleep that night at a decent time haha. My understanding was that the Aspirin thins your blood out because your blood vessesls constricts so it lets the blood flow better
    Current LOG Beastmode!

maybe I rep back?

Originally Posted by gspsilva View Post
    No problem glad I could help. I guess it doesnt really matter when you space the doses, I just used 3 hours but I guess 4 would be good too just try to take your last dose before 6pm so you can get to sleep that night at a decent time haha. My understanding was that the Aspirin thins your blood out because your blood vessesls constricts so it lets the blood flow better
    Thanks man. I picked up 3 more bottles of ephedrine and a bottle of caffeine pills today. **** load cheaper than bloody hydroxycut. Haha!