Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool the release of the girl-in-my-head: #GIRLONKETO

hey people - strong lurker here, coming up for air

I'm a twenty something gal, 5'3, about 265 lbs. Those stats look better than it feels and believe you me, it doesn't feel good. My challenge here is facing up to some of my truths as I've become especially skilled at bobbing and weaving, both people and myself, avoiding any form of confrontation over my weight gain. We'll get into that later. I'm not new to exercise nor keto. I just allowed an extremely bad breakup over a lackluster relationship, depression from the pits of idkwut, and the privilege of avoiding the outside world turn me from a happy go lucky, attractive girl to.. well.. this.

I'm not at rock bottom right now though, and I'm actually writing this post workout. I'm back in the gym (whatttt) (first week back, this was a feat).. and its a process. Its frustrating not to be able to do the things I used to. But I'm here. My big goal right now is to just keep showing up. Means I'm on track. And plus. You guys are awesome.

I work in the entertainment industry- living that pursuit of happiness lol and there are enough no's and eating crow in developing this career of mine to make anyone go batty. I don't need my rattled confidence impeding my progress in other parts of my life. And let us be reality - not only do I just run better on keto and when I work out, I look better too. I was oblivious to it for a lot of my life but.. I like how I feel when I know I look great. And then there's the not dropping dead over things I could help..thing. smh

Since my goal is to become FIT. Not "smaller" or "tone up". No.. to become a fit, double sided coin of good and trouble signed with a sweet smile, I'll be around here for quite some time. And I figured I'd add to the body of knowledge on the internet since so many keto searches bring stuff up for the fellas
    (picture my clinging for answers in female threads with <10 replies. ack!)

#deardiary lol
    I'm here.

thanks for reading!

MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good for you getting yourself back on track! It's not easy (ask me how I know - haha!) I came out of lurking and got into keto about 7 weeks ago. It's done wonders for me and I hope it'll do the same for you.

tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MoxyPowers View Post
    Good for you getting yourself back on track! It's not easy (ask me how I know - haha!) I came out of lurking and got into keto about 7 weeks ago. It's done wonders for me and I hope it'll do the same for you.
    Thanks for the good mojo moxy! *hoards all good mojo for self* *ok and paying it forward* lol
    Last edited by tresjjjolie; 02-24-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: spelling

yesterday
    elliptical -20 min varied resistance
    tredmill - power walk high incline for 10 min
    started reaclimating myself in the weight room with some upper body weights. I'm gunna need to log these things.. bring back the workout log

diet wise
    1350 calories, 0 carbs, 107 g fat, 96 g protein. I'll work on these numbers..

---

so this morning I went to my first spin class. amazing. just the push I needed.. first hour long workout in a long time. One of the few classes per week I intend on taking, just for that edge. But really.. what is with the easter egg? Is it common knowledge that your butt HURTS on those bikes? In what backwards existence is standing up 10x more comfy than sitting down? lol

Funny how when I eat like this, I naturally eat wayyyyy less. I was not aiming to have my cals that low. I just dont think about food like I do "eating regular". It's magic. Honest to God, last week I caught myself munching for no other reason than angst and boredom thinking gooosh I wish eating was a job and I wouldn't gain any weight. I just couldn't stop thinking of "what i could eat" to make me feel better about how bad I felt. I never really realized how much I depended on it emotionally..
    It usually isn't that bad but last week.. yeah it went there. Few days on keto and my brain is elsewhere. If anything I need to find out if my 1-2 meals a day (just how it works out) is ok. I don't want to graze (read, cook fatty meats) all day. I don't feel I need to. But I do want to be efficient.

onward

hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am another keto chick as well, I think you will find many women here that can relate. happy to see you here, I lurked for about 6 months before joining too. This place is a great source of information and motivation and I always think getting your thoughts and routine on paper makes things easier mentally, at least for me. Looks like you are off to a great start!!

Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Fellow shortie who recommitted to keto myself. I also know that depression can be a b****. You're going to do great. I will
    Be following.

Originally Posted by hotwannabe View Post
    I am another keto chick as well, I think you will find many women here that can relate. happy to see you here, I lurked for about 6 months before joining too. This place is a great source of information and motivation and I always think getting your thoughts and routine on paper makes things easier mentally, at least for me. Looks like you are off to a great start!!
    thanks for the encouragement!
    It is sooo good to know that you ladies are here with me haha

Originally Posted by Dcdc83 View Post
    Fellow shortie who recommitted to keto myself. I also know that depression can be a b****. You're going to do great. I will
    Be following.
    thanks a bunch, glad to have you here yeah I don't ever want to slip so far down that slope like that ever again

Yesterday - er.. a fluke as I didn't eat a thing..kinda forgot bc I was so focused on a project and worked all day & night.. til 5 am. By that point I was so beat and slept hard. hmm

Today - Totals: 1350 cals 17g carbs 113g fat 112g protein
    lunch: (woke up late) pretty much 6 tyson chicken wings (prepped coated with thin layer of mayo and seasoned) marinated in Walden Farms BBQ sauce (zero carbs baby!) stuff. is so. good.

snack: 1 serving Breyer's carb smart vanilla ice cream and bar-b-q pork rinds. Now the ice cream does the trick but I don't plan on having it as a regular thing bc I don't want to fiddle too much with sugar alcohol kinda stuff. Craving tonight for "saturday nightness snacks". I wasn't even so much hungry. The pork rinds gave me that satisfying mega crunch that I wanted. Like a built-ford-tough crunch lol.. so I am pleased.

Didn't work out today, took a day of rest. It was a solid effort this week at the gym.
    Tomorrow, planning to take a kickboxing class. A past love of mine that I want back. I'm a little nervous bc I know it will be intense and I can't start where I was but. I'll give it my best

..I need to drink way more water..

weekly weigh in-

2/19/12 - 267.2
    2/26/12 - 264.4 (today)

hi ppl
    so I missed kickboxing.. overslept :-/ but on the other hand, the quality of my sleep is improving ..

think I'm having an issue with the meals thing.. my appetite is absolutely blunted. Thats great and all I just wonder if eating 1-2 times a day is an issue as long as I am hitting my numbers correctly

Totals: 1390 cals 4 g carbs 114 grams fat 124 grams protein

easy gym day - 30 min elliptical. Picked up New Rules of Lifting for Women so should be starting a full lifting schedule this week. I'm mixing lighter cardio and a few fitness classes per week in because while the consensus is lift heavy and go hard (I asked the forums if cardio vs lifting for my body), cardio is useful plus I love how it makes me feel. But one thing that was mentioned is cardio in itself doesn't do enough of a dent in the deficit - its the diet and the lifting. (this. explains. ALOT. lol)

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    just curious, do you find that the once ketosis kicks in, you notice your breath smelling badly?

Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    just curious, do you find that the once ketosis kicks in, you notice your breath smelling badly?
    Yep - sending me on an overdrive to keep my mouth fresh. Its a different bad smell..idk if "fruity" like everyone says. Maybe. But its strong and undeniable ketotown landmark lol

hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) hotwannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get a metallic taste in my mouth which is why I don't bother with ketosticks anymore. I find that I have less taste/breath issues when I stay well hydrated.

I am using that same book, someone else in the site recommended it after I asked the same kind of question about cardio vs lifting. I hate cardio so I was happy about not having to run for hours to meet my goals. Good luck girl, hope you enjoy the book!

Totals: 1090 cals 12 carbs 81 fat 82 protein
    simply did not eat enough today.. I am committing myself to a nice day of macros tomorrow. Maybe some preplanning on my part bc my busy days mean I'm not so much paying attention to the fuel I'm putting in me and thats not going to work.

Today I started a new training program - New Rules of Lifting for Women
    granted I also just discovered Jamie Eason's Training Plan and I like that its online, plainly written out with video and all
    I figured I'd give NROLW a solid effort because of all the praise it gets around here
    Today was really to learn to coordinate/familiarize myself with these things. Slightly feeling like a fish out of water in some of these

so Stage 1 Workout A
    squats - 2 sets of 15 / bw (felt the burrrnn lol)

pushups (alt between regular and knee bc goodness gracious ) 2 sets of 15
    alternate with seated row (love these) 2 sets of 15

step up b/w - 2 sets of 15
    planks - 2 - 45 sec each

I'm going to have to do some searching for a feasible alternative to the prone jackknife which I used planks for today.
    the quickest way to get me back out of the gym that took me so long to return to
    is for me to allow my lack of coordination and strength to showcase me as a bumbling idiot
    I saw that exercise on the list there and lol'd. room full of guys- yeah ok.

Originally Posted by hotwannabe View Post
    I get a metallic taste in my mouth which is why I don't bother with ketosticks anymore. I find that I have less taste/breath issues when I stay well hydrated. -- Good luck girl, hope you enjoy the book!
    haha AWESOME tip!
    and thanks for the well wishes girl! :-D

just got home from another successful day at the gym. Just some cardio but a nice burn bc I went from machine to machine
    I'm going to move my NROLW sessions to tues, thurs, sat because its way better for my schedule and will give me the room to do the classes I'd like for the week

I just left shoprite with a look of glee bc I wiped out their poultry section. It wasn't THAT much stuff (chicken wings) left but they were on sale and listen. College student budgets don't allow for keto calling 5-6 bucks a package of chicken as often as one would like.

feeling proud of myself... In the name of my adonis belt waiting to happen - I will succeed! mark my words people

1,360 cals 0 carbs 94 fat 124 protein

Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dcdc83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're doing great! The prone jack knife is definitely not an easy move.

howdy people feeling awesome because of a spin class I did today. If you were to look me in the eye in there you would know I think I'm a gladiator or something in my head. Feels especially good because it was just a lagging, slow kind of day. I didn't want to break my momentum and I'm just proud of myself for doing it. Gym is starting to feel like my go-to again.. you know. my "place". So another notch on my belt

What did I have today. Like. a heap full of tuna and some mayo on campus. what is this with the food and me. I feel like a food extremist. All or nothing >:-/

Its what- 11:37 at night so thats todays macros.. I don't know how many cals but no carbs, and I added some mayo trying to bring the fat up. Not hungry at all..

Do I need to bring shakes in my life? A food schedule?
    How do I get this right?

It is a big deal if I eat once a day if its full of cals?
    I'm on the go a lot balancing 4 major goals right now. I need to find a solution

Anyway all in all, I didn't suck today and that's a step in the right direction.

Originally Posted by Dcdc83 View Post
    You're doing great! The prone jack knife is definitely not an easy move.
    Hey thanks! I was in the library when I read this and burst out laughing just thinking about all the possible mishap potential with this move lol. I'll get there..

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to keto !! I have been on keto for about 1 1/2 to 2 years soon ! Keto is wonderful as it completely changes your mental and physical attribution. Yes, everyone will have there up's and down's, but stick with it. Nothing is more powering than people who go from saying you're diet will never work to asking questions and now they are doing it !!!

I have my own log, feel free to pop in "Lean on me "

Good luck on your goals
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

Lightbulb intermittent fasting

So apparently the way I've been eating naturally = intermittent fasting..and that's not criminal (so used to hearing eat 6x a day!) And may be even useful to my cause

So im going to do some research. This may be best for me

Sidenote. Im in class and some girls noshing on some loaf cake in all its golden beauty. However, im not craving (lolwut..total fave) and caught myself willing the crave by habit

For me it would be .. crave something delicious bc then I can go get it and it'll make me feel good, albeit temporarily

When foods no longer the go-to comfort, what do you replace it with
    Never realized food was a version of a safety blanket

Originally Posted by Boochie21 View Post
    Welcome to keto !! I have been on keto for about 1 1/2 to 2 years soon ! Keto is wonderful as it completely changes your mental and physical attribution. Yes, everyone will have there up's and down's, but stick with it. Nothing is more powering than people who go from saying you're diet will never work to asking questions and now they are doing it !!!

I have my own log, feel free to pop in "Lean on me "

Good luck on your goals

Thanks Boochie! I'll definitely check out your log!

tonight I had to mentally form a giant hand to pull me up out of bed and get me out of the door to the gym. I had been fantasizing of taking a nap ALL day. But I knew if I gave in.. I wouldn't make it tonight

I'm glad I went. A few minutes into my warmup, I was back on.

so today's reports

Elliptical - 10 min warmup
    ---
    NROLFW Week 1 Workout 2

alternating
    dumbbell shoulder press 7.5 lbs / 15 12 lbs / 15
    wide grip lat pull downs 2 sets of 15, 60 lbs

alternating
    lunges 2 sets of 15, bodyweight. holy cow these hurt
    swiss ball crunch 2 sets of 12

I'm miss deadlifts .. combo of not knowing how, scared of doing them, and venturing into "that side" of the gym with the bars and the boys
    dumbell deadlifts feasible alternative? will hunt for solution tonight..

950 cals 3 carbs 81 fat 56 protein ... i know
    implementing coconut oil back into my life tomorrow
    and take some time to explore some keto recipes!

Oh boy- so my weekend wasn't awesome keto wise. No gym at all. I feel off because things like sauce from chicken when eating out and nibbling throughout dinner as well as grabbing drinks (vodka, straight) makes me feel like im not on point. Tomorrow morning Im headed to a spinning class, gunna drink a whole lot of water and tighten up.

Its almost easier when I have no downtime. Friday hit and I just moseyed on out of my focus smh. Its not just my diet either, other things too..

Today's weigh in - 264.4
    I did expect way better as its the first few weeks

Nevertheless, I'll keep going and keep getting better. Looking forward to a more successful week!

A deliciously successful Monday yay me
    Spinning class is less alien and more something I'm looking forward to pushing in each time I go. Sure I still uhrts my butt but it's not that atrocity that it was in my first class.

Today's macros - 1579 cals 1 carb 129 g fat 105g protein
    Really.. Baked chicken wings and cheese.

Looking forward to finding a bunch of little ways to help myself this week for a better reading this Sunday

and its Thursday. Time has literally flown for me this week. Upcoming midterms lol and so much material I haven't even seen yet. Anyway I havent step foot in the gym since Monday so thats.. awful. I promised to have dinner with an old friend tonight and I'm trying to figure how I will pull off not eating anything or making it barely noticeable as I don't really feel like explaining anything and I want to work out after with an empty stomach.

Food wise, I've been ok, I'm thinking cals too low. I know people frown on daily weigh ins but I feel like it keeps my head in the game. Almost like it's easy for me to not pay attention to how little things, every choice adds (or takes away) from progress. Though I won't be posting that weigh in daily I'm going to opt to keep an eye on it, at least while I figure out a rhythm. My life is very full and while I'm glad bc when I was feeling low for months (ugh) I did.. nothing.. I would like to find a stride.

I'll update later tonight

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tresjjjolie View Post
    and its Thursday. Time has literally flown for me this week. Upcoming midterms lol and so much material I haven't even seen yet. Anyway I havent step foot in the gym since Monday so thats.. awful. I promised to have dinner with an old friend tonight and I'm trying to figure how I will pull off not eating anything or making it barely noticeable as I don't really feel like explaining anything and I want to work out after with an empty stomach.

Food wise, I've been ok, I'm thinking cals too low. I know people frown on daily weigh ins but I feel like it keeps my head in the game. Almost like it's easy for me to not pay attention to how little things, every choice adds (or takes away) from progress. Though I won't be posting that weigh in daily I'm going to opt to keep an eye on it, at least while I figure out a rhythm. My life is very full and while I'm glad bc when I was feeling low for months (ugh) I did.. nothing.. I would like to find a stride.

Hey, why workout on an empty stomach ? I hope it's not weight training. There are a ton of things you can get that are not going to be obvious. Such things as, Salad with olive oil and vinegar. Baked chicken and veggies, a cheese platter etc. DO not sweat it, I know it's a hard time to explain to some but usually people don't ask unless you obsess over it. If anything you can always say you may have a gluten allergy or just not feeling the bread today if you feel you need to.
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep up the good work! Life happens and sometimes you can't get into the gym because of a busy schedule, just don't fall into the trap of creating reasons not to go. You're on the right track though, good luck with everything!

MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoxyPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tresjjjolie View Post

I weigh in fairly frequently as well. It's not a bad thing unless it becomes an obsession. As for calories, I'm at about 229lbs now and I keep mine between 1600 and 1800 and I've been steadily losing. You have to figure out what works best for you, but it is definitely important not to undereat. You gotta feed that body!!

I'm not a big fan of working out on a completely empty stomach (passed out at the gym once, that's not fun), but I can comepletely relate to going out with friends and not being the one eating the "weird" food or having people judge my diet because they simply don't understand it (and most likely won't unless they take the time to research it for themselves. The easiest thing I've come up with is to say, "I've cut out refined carbs during the week and allow myself some freedom on the weekend." I find that usually satisfies people much more than if I tell them I get the majority of my calories from fat (which tends to make people go, "ZOMG! You are going to clog your arteries that way!!" Haha!)

Keep up the grweat work!!

Originally Posted by Boochie21 View Post
    Hey, why workout on an empty stomach ? I hope it's not weight training. There are a ton of things you can get that are not going to be obvious. Such things as, Salad with olive oil and vinegar. Baked chicken and veggies, a cheese platter etc. DO not sweat it, I know it's a hard time to explain to some but usually people don't ask unless you obsess over it. If anything you can always say you may have a gluten allergy or just not feeling the bread today if you feel you need to.
    hey B!
    I prefer working out on an empty stomach.. this is for years and years now. I've tried different things but I really hate how it feels to workout after I've eaten, even an hour maybe more later.
    I've never had a problem of feeling light headed because of it and if its ever really that bad - like I'm starving - I just like to grab a shake if anything.

once again awesome tips. We were eating on campus and that particular food court is carb laden. lol they have very few choices for keto but next time we'll be off campus and I can pull it off even better
    I love the cheese platter idea and the gluten allergy? clever clever lol

Originally Posted by Brakh View Post
    Keep up the good work! Life happens and sometimes you can't get into the gym because of a busy schedule, just don't fall into the trap of creating reasons not to go. You're on the right track though, good luck with everything!
    thanks a bunch!
    yeah my schedule is genuinely quite full. I'm a full time student, work a day job-self employed, and work full time on building my career in music which demands so much O.O lol I have so many deadlines all the time for music and I do things like spend all nighters for it, sometimes for school. So I'm tired a lot.. I know I need to improve my sleep health though
    bc its alot on the body and the mind

So I'm going to have to find a way to calibrate things where I can realistically keep it up bc this losing weight job is one of my absolute main priorities. Tough when all I want to do is crash! Words of encouragement help - thanks!!

Originally Posted by MoxyPowers View Post
    I weigh in fairly frequently as well. It's not a bad thing unless it becomes an obsession. As for calories, I'm at about 229lbs now and I keep mine between 1600 and 1800 and I've been steadily losing. You have to figure out what works best for you, but it is definitely important not to undereat. You gotta feed that body!!

I'm not a big fan of working out on a completely empty stomach (passed out at the gym once, that's not fun), but I can comepletely relate to going out with friends and not being the one eating the "weird" food or having people judge my diet because they simply don't understand it (and most likely won't unless they take the time to research it for themselves. The easiest thing I've come up with is to say, "I've cut out refined carbs during the week and allow myself some freedom on the weekend." I find that usually satisfies people much more than if I tell them I get the majority of my calories from fat (which tends to make people go, "ZOMG! You are going to clog your arteries that way!!" Haha!)

Keep up the grweat work!!
    Yes undereating has become an issue so I'll go as far as EVOO shots (eek not there yet!) and using condiments and stuff to add cals
    working on building the perfect keto shake too haha
    so far so good, almond milk, protein powder in my blender comes out frothy and thick and goood. I'm wondering if I add in oils and or creams will I get the same consistency. Will report soon!
    lol I've totally witnessed people having the OMG @ fat heart attacks - lol no pun intended - and I definitely dont feel like going into it with people who are set in their ways. I need all the postive, mental energy I can get/preserve
    awesome tips btw
    and omg at passing out the gym! O.O

Holy cow I haven't updated in a few days but my diet is still going very strong :-D I'm actually in class right now and were reviewing for a midterm. It will be an extremely stressful week, week and a half. Nevertheless I don't intend to break as right now, all I've got is that knowledge that staying on course, I will finally reach this goal. Emotionally it is really trying for me right now and I've been extremely tempted to go eat things I shouldn't be..not because I craved them but bc it's whats "supposed" to make me feel better

Heh

My Sunday weigh in was awesome. I weighed in at 256 meaning I broke the "260s" which I wanted so bad. Idk how much of that is just water but hopefully there's fat in there!

Tis is my 3rd week and despite what's going on with my schedule I'm going to try and find a way to get physical activity in. It's driving me nuts, I'm short on sleep and I just feel off

Back to this horrid class lol