balaresque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balaresque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balaresque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Side effects Oxyelite

Hi everyone,

I tried Oxyelite Pro unsucessfully two weeks ago and have some serious side effects.

First of all, I am not here to give bad publicity to usplabs or their products, most of the reviews are great and I seem to be the exception.

This is not going to be a typical review, sorry. It's just that I am a bit worried for my health and I don't have insurance in this country so I have to wait until I get my ass back to France in a week to see a doctor.

The side effects that I am going to describe are at 99% chance due to this fatburner since i did not change anything else in my diet/supp and had never experienced that.

Basically, even after more than 10 days, I am still feeling "something" on the left side of the back of my head. I know...not a very accurate description. It's like a "chill" or like if something was actually sitting on my head... it doesn't hurt but it worries me since it has been more than 10 days! I started having this side effect the very first day I tried OEP. It got worse the day I went up to 2 pills.

The other side effect is that my heart seems weak, just like if I had drank 10 redbulls. I can't drink any coffee because I am worried about heart attack. I usually drink a lot of coffee/monster energy and my heart does not bother me nowhere as close as it does now. I cannot take a lot of air when I inhale because my heart is in pain otherwise.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone have experienced something similar? When are those side effects going to wear off?

In France, not many people are into supplement, I don't even know if the doctors are going to know what I am talking about.

Thanks

OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all, if you experienced some of the side effects the first day, why would you continue using? Or at least ask on the forum if the side effects are normal?
    Excuses don't make champions

Bulking to 220

balaresque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balaresque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balaresque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, I made some research before buying the product, and everyone was saying how powerful the product was and some experienced side effects that wear off after a few days. That's why I tried to go through the side effects.

Registered User mikejonesmuscle's Avatar
    mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikejonesmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by balaresque View Post
    Well, I made some research before buying the product, and everyone was saying how powerful the product was and some experienced side effects that wear off after a few days. That's why I tried to go through the side effects.
    Its really not that powerful, idk maybe my body just handles it really well but i forget im even on it most of the time.

Originally Posted by mikejonesmuscle View Post
    Its really not that powerful, idk maybe my body just handles it really well but i forget im even on it most of the time.
    As far as energy goes and appetite suppression, it was not powerful at all. I took a big nap after OEP as a matter of fact. Unfortunately, only the side effects have been strong for me.

Do you guys think that the side effects from OEP are due in my case to 1,3-Dimethylamylamine?

1,3-Dimethylamylamine is pretty cheap compared to fat burner so I was thinking of buying some and give it a try.

Twitch9254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know exactly what chilling feeling you are talking about on the back left side of your head. I get that all the time. It is not from the supplement because I got that feeling even before taking oxyelite. It happens when I lie down for a really long time watching tv. Ive gotten blood work done and everything is in order so I dont think its anything to worry about. But your heart might be an issue.

Originally Posted by Twitch9254 View Post
    I know exactly what chilling feeling you are talking about on the back left side of your head. I get that all the time. It is not from the supplement because I got that feeling even before taking oxyelite. It happens when I lie down for a really long time watching tv. Ive gotten blood work done and everything is in order so I dont think its anything to worry about. But your heart might be an issue.
    It is related to OEP: I had never in 20 years of existence experienced this feeling and the very first day I took one pill I started feeling it...

I am not a doctor but to me, that's a pretty clear sign. When I was using it (lasted 4 days=5pills total), I attributed this side effect to the thermogenic effect of OEP.

I guess I am going to see a doctor in France. I feel like people having issues with products are not really welcome because bodybuilders love their supplements... Maybe I am wrong and it's just due to the fact that almost nobody on this board is a doctor (M.D.). Anyway, thanks

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If a supplement doesn't agree with you cease taking it, don't keep on taking it waiting for your heart to give up. And why would you seek out 1,3 Dimeth when that's a main ingredient of the supplement causing you the problems? Jeez. Use some common sense, stop it and see if the side-effects subside within a few days. If they do then throw the OEP away and try something different. If not then see your doc as it might be unrelated to the supplement.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As far as energy goes and appetite suppression, it was not powerful at all. I took a big nap after OEP as a matter of fact.
    That sounds like you crashed from the stims. Since 1,3-Dimeth is the main stim in OEP, that's probably your culprit.

Do you guys think that the side effects from OEP are due in my case to 1,3-Dimethylamylamine?

1,3-Dimethylamylamine is pretty cheap compared to fat burner so I was thinking of buying some and give it a try.
    This post is just.......dumb. You ask if something gave you side effects and then say you're thinking about buying some!?! If you had negative sides from OEP, chances are that it was an adverse reaction to the 1,3-Dimeth. Why the hell would you buy more?

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    That sounds like you crashed from the stims. Since 1,3-Dimeth is the main stim in OEP, that's probably your culprit.

This post is just.......dumb. You ask if something gave you side effects and then say you're thinking about buying some!?! If you had negative sides from OEP, chances are that it was an adverse reaction to the 1,3-Dimeth. Why the hell would you buy more?
    I crashed after like 20 min and took a nap (2pills)... anyway, like I said, I am not very lucky with supplement in general so...

I don't disagree with your statement regarding the lack of intelligence of my post. I think losing fat has become such an obsession for me that I have lost all my sense of rationality. Personally, and this is probably not the opinion of the majority here and I am certainly not a doctor, I don't really consider potent supplement not FDA approved to be extremely safe, but I want to lose fat so badly I would do anything...

I should probably give myself a break but I am borderline in depression since I have tried to lose fat unsuccessfully for a year (I lost 25 pounds but almost no fat=skinny fat).

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I crashed after like 20 min and took a nap (2pills)... anyway, like I said, I am not very lucky with supplement in general so...

I don't disagree with your statement regarding the lack of intelligence of my post. I think losing fat has become such an obsession for me that I have lost all my sense of rationality. Personally, and this is probably not the opinion of the majority here and I am certainly not a doctor, I don't really consider potent supplement not FDA approved to be extremely safe, but I want to lose fat so badly I would do anything...

I should probably give myself a break but I am borderline in depression since I have tried to lose fat unsuccessfully for a year (I lost 25 pounds but almost no fat=skinny fat).
    5'10" and 157 lbs = you need to worry about putting some muscle on your frame before you worry about losing fat. With more muscle you'll be able to burn fat easier.

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    5'10" and 157 lbs = you need to worry about putting some muscle on your frame before you worry about losing fat. With more muscle you'll be able to burn fat easier.
    The thing is that:

1/ I have a lot of fat! even at 150lbs, I still have a beer belly and "external" (don't remember the correct name) fat. I know it sounds crazy but it's true unfortunately.

2/ No disrespect to the bodybuilding community but I don't really want to be "big" or have a lot of muscles. I would be just fine looking like Johnny Depp with not much muscle but not a lot of fat as well. It might be because in France, we aren't so much into bodybuilding and we are on average "smaller". Anyway...

Also, the real reason is primarily the first one. I would not hate the idea to have more muscle but I hate the idea of staying one more day fat.

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pay a visit to the fat loss section and work on your diet, and drop any fat burning supplement, you don't need any.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stuff like this is why i just use e/c
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    stuff like this is why i just use e/c
    I can now confirm that I have "swelling" on my head, at the beginning I thought I was just freaking out but even my college roommate freaked out when he touched my head. I have a "military" style haircut so I have almost no hair... From the middle of the top of my head, there is a sort of swelling. It is beneath the hair of course and it is getting bigger. I have horrible headaches whereas I almost never have headaches nor am I the type of person to have medical problems (thank God). I am taking aspirin and ibuprofen but I can feel something getting bigger on my head, it's freaky...

I am going to see a doctor monday in france because I don't have an insurance in the US...

If anybody had that kind of symptom from OEP or any other supplement, please let me know how it went, thanks!

PS: To the people thinking it's not related to supplement, it's just so happens that in almost 20 years of existence without any major weird problem like this one, I started having this issue the very first day I took this pill.

EDIT: Of all the reviews I read NO ONE had major problems except some nauseas, vomiting but nothing freaky. If this issue is related to OEP, which is not sure, I am not a doctor, I am certainly very unlucky. 99% of the people taking OEP are doing just fine I am sure.

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can now confirm that I have "swelling" on my head, at the beginning I thought I was just freaking out but even my college roommate freaked out when he touched my head. I have a "military" style haircut so I have almost no hair... From the middle of the top of my head, there is a sort of swelling. It is beneath the hair of course and it is getting bigger. I have horrible headaches whereas I almost never have headaches nor am I the type of person to have medical problems (thank God). I am taking aspirin and ibuprofen but I can feel something getting bigger on my head, it's freaky...

I am going to see a doctor monday in france because I don't have an insurance in the US...

If anybody had that kind of symptom from OEP or any other supplement, please let me know how it went, thanks!

PS: To the people thinking it's not related to supplement, it's just so happens that in almost 20 years of existence without any major weird problem like this one, I started having this issue the very first day I took this pill.

So your getting swelling centimeters from your brain and your going to talk about it on an online forum.

Think the hospital would be a wise choice?

Originally Posted by cuttin.bruh View Post
    So your getting swelling centimeters from your brain and your going to talk about it on an online forum.

Think the hospital would be a wise choice?
    I can't afford it unfortunately. I mean, if it's less than 100 dollars, maybe, but above... I am not here to complain about my financial situation though, I am in college so it's expected to be poor.

WDA82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't afford it unfortunately. I mean, if it's less than 100 dollars, maybe, but above... I am not here to complain about my financial situation though, I am in college so it's expected to be poor.
    Never underestimate the stupidity of stupid people. If you have an acute injury go check into the nearest Emergency Room. If the problem you have turns out not to be acute then you be sent on your way with a payable bill.Call me crazy but my life is priceless!

P.s - isn't there a school medical system for students that may not have insurance?

druski189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

first day

Any one else have these side effects from oxyelite pro ...heart racing....feeling of passing out...like Damn near a heart attack...

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by druski189 View Post
    Any one else have these side effects from oxyelite pro ...heart racing....feeling of passing out...like Damn near a heart attack...
    tHIS ISN'T "oXYELITE" side effect...it's your body reacting to the fact you're without stim. Everytime i give a break of any fat burner or pre-workout or even drinking coffee, it's the same thing. You're like me, "coffeeaholic" haha kidding
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20