mathaler313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Creatine/Protein Combo

I am currently at roughly 5'11" and 175 pounds and have been this way for several years as I've slowly seen gains while maintaining my weight. My ultimate goal is to be between 165-175 but to transform my fat into muscle and be a lot more toned and stronger. I am looking for a lean protein powder and a creatine monohydrate supplement that suits my goals. Any suggestions on brands/products to try?

anthology has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthology has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthology has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthology has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthology has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthology has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would suggest a Whey Isolate protein and the cheapest creapure (creatine monohydrate) you can find.

These are the ones i am using now:

All the Whey: Protein Isolate

Allmax : Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

(i can't post links yet)

hope it helps!

bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude is the best creatine IMO.
    Muscle Pharm Combat Powder is an amazing protein...tastes great..64 servings..fairly cheap.

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anthology View Post
    i would suggest a Whey Isolate protein and the cheapest creapure (creatine monohydrate) you can find.

These are the ones i am using now:

All the Whey: Protein Isolate

Allmax : Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

(i can't post links yet)

hope it helps!
    ^^ This. I'm using Allmax Isoflex (new low price) and Micronized Creapure. Everything you need, nothing you don't.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/iso.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eightpak View Post
    ^^ This. I'm using Allmax Isoflex (new low price) and Micronized Creapure. Everything you need, nothing you don't.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/iso.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html
    hell yea
    and with Isoflex with the NO complex and Insulin sensitivty complex it will really help get the creatine as well as all the aminos and other nutrients right into the muscle. PERFECT post workout combo

and isofelx taste better than any protein I have tried!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX