Closed Thread
Page 286 of 323 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,580 of 9688
    dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ive recently got a part time job at an exhibition and had to go for training today. It was one of the most embarrassing days of my life.
    The dude doing the training kept picking on me saying i'm so thin and need to put on weight. I was so embarrassed. He also made a remark saying
    'What is the secret to your personality" he was being sarcastic ofcourse. To be honest i have a great personality and he doesn't even know me so
    how could he make a comment like that. Is personality somehow related to persons physique, cause at 110 pounds at 5'6" i probably come
    off as a nerdy timid weakling. I was depressed the rest of the day because of that. Was a depressing easter for me

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How's everyone doing?
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dave1211 View Post
    Ive recently got a part time job at an exhibition and had to go for training today. It was one of the most embarrassing days of my life.
    The dude doing the training kept picking on me saying i'm so thin and need to put on weight. I was so embarrassed. He also made a remark saying
    'What is the secret to your personality" he was being sarcastic ofcourse. To be honest i have a great personality and he doesn't even know me so
    how could he make a comment like that. Is personality somehow related to persons physique, cause at 110 pounds at 5'6" i probably come
    off as a nerdy timid weakling. I was depressed the rest of the day because of that. Was a depressing easter for me
    why are you 5'6" 110 pounds despite being a member of a BODYBUILDING site for over a year?
    i seriously don't understand miscers who don't lift...

start eating everything in sight, lift heavy and consistently, get 8 hours of sleep a night, and you'll be making plenty of progress
    it's honestly that easy

inb4 lame excuses
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000) Hurricane99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's making assumptions about your personality based off your appearance alone. He obviously has no foundation and you gotta just put his insults out of your head. The dude is obviously a jackass to someone he's never met.

And if that dude says something again you gotta come back with an insult of your own or he'll never STFU. Show him that you're not some "nerdy timid weakling" and you won't stand up to his ****.
    Yes Man Crew
    Positive Crew
    No Fap May '14

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -- LSU TIGERS -- NEW ORLEANS PELICANS

dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dave1211 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    why are you 5'6" 110 pounds despite being a member of a BODYBUILDING site for over a year?
    i seriously don't understand miscers who don't lift...

start eating everything in sight, lift heavy and consistently, get 8 hours of sleep a night, and you'll be making plenty of progress
    it's honestly that easy

inb4 lame excuses

i've been training for 2 years now..without any progress ... part of the problem is that my diet sucks and also i guess
    my form sucks in the lifts..

Originally Posted by Hurricane99 View Post
    He's making assumptions about your personality based off your appearance alone. He obviously has no foundation and you gotta just put his insults out of your head. The dude is obviously a jackass to someone he's never met.

And if that dude says something again you gotta come back with an insult of your own or he'll never STFU. Show him that you're not some "nerdy timid weakling" and you won't stand up to his ****.
    ye man he's making assumptions based on my appearance.. i was the only short weakling over there...but i was too embarrassed to say anything i just kept quiet.
    Thats how bad my appearance is that i even get picked on by random people

damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damlurkerx22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyan-dre View Post
    How's everyone doing?
    unlocked 28yr old virgin status.. u mirin?!?

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by damlurkerx22 View Post
    unlocked 28yr old virgin status.. u mirin?!?
    Only 2 years to go to wizard status and membership of the fabled 30+ virgin crew!
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i've been training for 2 years now..without any progress ... part of the problem is that my diet sucks and also i guess
    my form sucks in the lifts..
    for 2 fukin years???
    i'm somewhat inconsistent with my diet and routine and i don't have a problem making gains
    eat more and lift heavier. that's all there is to it.
    diet sucks? eat more.
    form sucks? practice it.

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 619Nubsrs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How's it been going for the rest of you FA brahs? Job's been good, interacting with people consistently has helped my confidence and a girl complimented me. Unfortunately no coworkers around my age to try to go after and I'm not sure how to try to hit on a cute girl that's shopping. Feels good to be making some progress, just wish I had some idea of how to start a relationship with someone.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    Never uses protection crew
    Poverty reps for life crew
    Will be successful crew
    Will get out of FA someday crew

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    Only 2 years to go to wizard status and membership of the fabled 30+ virgin crew!
    jesus....

Originally Posted by 619Nubsrs View Post
    How's it been going for the rest of you FA brahs? Job's been good, interacting with people consistently has helped my confidence and a girl complimented me. Unfortunately no coworkers around my age to try to go after and I'm not sure how to try to hit on a cute girl that's shopping. Feels good to be making some progress, just wish I had some idea of how to start a relationship with someone.
    being surrounded by internationals year after year doesn't really help, different culture, language barrier. Since most uni students you see are straight from over seas. 80% of my class came to australia in the last year. the Uni's must be promoting hard overseas for that $$$.

i still have no work. i know how to gamble a little bit. but thats it.

Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ I know these feels all too well. I don't have these types of encounters as often as I used to though. I usually wear long sleeve button up shirts or jackets to cover up my skinny arms. Works pretty well for me, and if it gets hot, I just roll up my sleeves a bit. I hardly get comments on how skinny I am now.

Your encounter does however bring me back to my experiences at a party I went to last Thursday, which I also posted about in this thread a page back.

Cliffs:
    - Went to party held at hotel room near Sydney's CBD
    - Take elevator up to room and knock on the door
    - Walk in to 4 guys sitting around a table and 2 other guys and a girl to the right of the room
    - Friend introduces me to everyone "hey everyone, meet my friend Neil, he's socially awkward"
    - Two guys were particularly nice to me and kept trying to spark a conversation by asking questions, etc.
    - I tried to answer their questions and tried to ask them questions too from time to time
    - Overall feeling pretty awkward, just sitting at the table, sweating and drinking water
    - As time went by, more and more people came to the hotel room
    - There were 3 people who were being douchebags to me throughout the night, but one guy in particular I felt was actually trying to annoy me
    - Kept saying chit to me throughout the night, some of the things I remember him saying were "come out here (balcony) and drink you quiet kunt", "neil you haven't said a word all night (i did talk here and there)", and sarcastically, "you must be a vagina slayer". He would also keep asking me questions about what I do with my life and he just seemed to have this condescending tone to his voice, and when I didn't answer one of his and just smiled he said "don't smile at me you kunt". Cot dayum I just wanted this douchebag to leave me alone. By the time he left, he shook my hand and said "Cya.. you didn't come say hi to me you kunt". From that I'm assuming he was picking on me throughout the night because I didn't acknowledge his existence when I first came into the hotel room.
    - There was also one guy who kept making jokes involving me while these two other guys were laughing, mainly picking on me for being socially awkward and not talking much
    - I did however see an old friend from my high school there and we caught up and talked for a bit.
    - I also feel like there were two girls at the party who were feeling me. I could feel they were looking at me from time to time and one of them kept calling my name. She indirectly told me I was cute, "he is soo cute", but we all know that's what girls say when they feel sorry for you. She was also curious about why I was so awkward/shy and wondered if it was a one time thing or if I'm always like that. I told her I'm always like this. Anyway she actually turned out to be pretty nice and we talked for a bit, I tried to ask her questions. Me, her and this other guy got bored in the hotel room so we decided to go down and eat at some chinese restaurant. After that she had to go home. Should have asked if I could add her on ******** before she left and said bye, phuk. My first female interaction at a party in what seems like almost a year now and I done goofed yet again.

This is why I hate going to parties sometimes. There are always some douchebags who try to make you feel like chit throughout the night and try to pick on you and joke about you so the others can laugh at you, but I guess when you meet some nice people the good eventually outweighs the bad. There was one point in the night where one of the guys asked me why I'm so awkward and why I hardly talk, basically put me on the spot while everyone was listening and I just couldn't respond, nothing would come out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say, my mind was blank. But my friend (birthday boy) chimed in and mentioned that "confronting him like that only provokes it" and they got into a discussion about it. I kind of agree with my friend though, I just don't know what people expect me to say when they ask me why I'm so awkward/shy/quiet. And then he told me I need to speak up, talk louder, etc. I guess he was just curious as to why I'm so socially awkward and perhaps he just wanted to give some genuine advice. After all, he was actually pretty nice to me throughout the night.
    Last edited by Dreary; 04-02-2013 at 01:36 AM.
    We're all gonna make it Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    FA Master Race

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000)
    just broke 2 weeks nofap, feeling like chit. was hoping to reach 2 months.

Originally Posted by 00_Juris View Post
    it's either the weather or i just gotta stop wearing this fragrance

We're all gonna make it Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    FA Master Race

myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    quick question FA brahs where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

as for me i honestly have no idea what i will be. i got no direction in life, very little ambition. i cant imagine myself getting married and having kids because im just too much of a beta. i try everyday to do something but fail at everything and get laughed at, the friends i thought were REAL friends of mine are embaressed to be near me. i got to know from a guy that one of the girls i added on ******** only accepted me because she felt sorry for me. feels like chit man

with the rapid advancement of technology, im hoping for a way to painlessly suicide 5-10 years from now.

Originally Posted by myrongainsz View Post

as for me i honestly have no idea what i will be. i got no direction in life, very little ambition. i cant imagine myself getting married and having kids because im just too much of a beta. i try everyday to do something but fail at everything and get laughed at, the friends i thought were REAL friends of mine are embaressed to be near me. i got to know from a guy that one of the girls i added on ******** only accepted me because she felt sorry for me. feels like chit man

with the rapid advancement of technology, im hoping for a way to painlessly suicide 5-10 years from now.
    strong username to sig correlation

myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myrongainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong username to sig correlation
    wtf man
    at least give me some advice

i try to be positive about everything in life but i fail like **** in everything i do

NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brahs that are 21+ virgin, how did you go through college and highschool without losing your virginity? This mind-blows me because at that point of your life girls are EASY to get and bang SRS.

MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NewOnDaBlock View Post
    Brahs that are 21+ virgin, how did you go through college and highschool without losing your virginity? This mind-blows me because at that point of your life girls are EASY to get and bang SRS.
    Well I'm not 21 but Im finishing up my freshman year of college. Honestly the media makes it seem like getting laid in college is so easy, as if girls just bang on your door asking to get fukd. It doesnt happen. You still have to have strong game, and if you are facially ugly like me, then you have to do all the work. And i have no experience with girls what so ever so i have no clue what to do. I can easily see how someone could go through college without getting laid, that will probably end up being me unless I somehow get insanely lucky.

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supersaiyan-dre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

God has a plan for your life and you're going to be blessed more than you could ever ask, hope, or imagine.
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

wtf man
    at least give me some advice

i try to be positive about everything in life but i fail like **** in everything i do
    alright, fine
    here's what i want you to do. first make a list of life goals. i understand that you said you have no ambition, but make a list of the things you would want in life (GF, money, travelling, etc.). then, the next step is to figure out ways to reach those goals. after that comes the implementation.
    absolutely anything is possible if you put in enough effort.
    PM me if you want to talk further (srs)

alright, fine
    here's what i want you to do. first make a list of life goals. i understand that you said you have no ambition, but make a list of the things you would want in life (GF, money, travelling, etc.). then, the next step is to figure out ways to reach those goals. after that comes the implementation.
    absolutely anything is possible if you put in enough effort.
    PM me if you want to talk further (srs)
    pmed

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats better to get out of FA..... travel and live in another country for an extended amount of time..... or get a full-time legit entry level job out of colllege? Big decision brrahs

pmed
    got it
    i'll reply in a few hours because i'm busy with class now

MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theprodigyx View Post
    Whats better to get out of FA..... travel and live in another country for an extended amount of time..... or get a full-time legit entry level job out of colllege? Big decision brrahs
    I dont really understand this "travel the world" mentality...brb spending god knows how much money when you probably dont have much to begin with.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NewOnDaBlock View Post
    Mu situation;

went to all boys boarding school from 11-just before I turned 17 and only spoke to the same small group of girls at church during this time. Truth be told that only lasted a while and I likely went a good 2 years without speaking to a female my own age (outside family)

mixed college for 2 years at 17 but was super recluse at this stage to the point of not having one real conversation with anyone for 2 years, many I had only said between 0-10 words to during that time. Used to eat lunch in toilet cubicle, walk everywhere alone etc. didn't go to one party/club/disco/bar during that time and was generally avoidant as hell.

Never continued education past 18 so never went to Uni or anywhere where there was a mixed gender, socially dynamic atmosphere.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Originally Posted by Dreary View Post
    ^ I know these feels all too well. I don't have these types of encounters as often as I used to though. I usually wear long sleeve button up shirts or jackets to cover up my skinny arms. Works pretty well for me, and if it gets hot, I just roll up my sleeves a bit. I hardly get comments on how skinny I am now.

Your encounter does however bring me back to my experiences at a party I went to last Thursday, which I also posted about in this thread a page back.

Cliffs:
    - Went to party held at hotel room near Sydney's CBD
    - Take elevator up to room and knock on the door
    - Walk in to 4 guys sitting around a table and 2 other guys and a girl to the right of the room
    - Friend introduces me to everyone "hey everyone, meet my friend Neil, he's socially awkward"
    - Two guys were particularly nice to me and kept trying to spark a conversation by asking questions, etc.
    - I tried to answer their questions and tried to ask them questions too from time to time
    - Overall feeling pretty awkward, just sitting at the table, sweating and drinking water
    - As time went by, more and more people came to the hotel room
    - There were 3 people who were being douchebags to me throughout the night, but one guy in particular I felt was actually trying to annoy me
    - Kept saying chit to me throughout the night, some of the things I remember him saying were "come out here (balcony) and drink you quiet kunt", "neil you haven't said a word all night (i did talk here and there)", and sarcastically, "you must be a vagina slayer". He would also keep asking me questions about what I do with my life and he just seemed to have this condescending tone to his voice, and when I didn't answer one of his and just smiled he said "don't smile at me you kunt". Cot dayum I just wanted this douchebag to leave me alone. By the time he left, he shook my hand and said "Cya.. you didn't come say hi to me you kunt". From that I'm assuming he was picking on me throughout the night because I didn't acknowledge his existence when I first came into the hotel room.
    - There was also one guy who kept making jokes involving me while these two other guys were laughing, mainly picking on me for being socially awkward and not talking much
    - I did however see an old friend from my high school there and we caught up and talked for a bit.
    - I also feel like there were two girls at the party who were feeling me. I could feel they were looking at me from time to time and one of them kept calling my name. She indirectly told me I was cute, "he is soo cute", but we all know that's what girls say when they feel sorry for you. She was also curious about why I was so awkward/shy and wondered if it was a one time thing or if I'm always like that. I told her I'm always like this. Anyway she actually turned out to be pretty nice and we talked for a bit, I tried to ask her questions. Me, her and this other guy got bored in the hotel room so we decided to go down and eat at some chinese restaurant. After that she had to go home. Should have asked if I could add her on ******** before she left and said bye, phuk. My first female interaction at a party in what seems like almost a year now and I done goofed yet again.

This is why I hate going to parties sometimes. There are always some douchebags who try to make you feel like chit throughout the night and try to pick on you and joke about you so the others can laugh at you, but I guess when you meet some nice people the good eventually outweighs the bad. There was one point in the night where one of the guys asked me why I'm so awkward and why I hardly talk, basically put me on the spot while everyone was listening and I just couldn't respond, nothing would come out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say, my mind was blank. But my friend (birthday boy) chimed in and mentioned that "confronting him like that only provokes it" and they got into a discussion about it. I kind of agree with my friend though, I just don't know what people expect me to say when they ask me why I'm so awkward/shy/quiet. And then he told me I need to speak up, talk louder, etc. I guess he was just curious as to why I'm so socially awkward and perhaps he just wanted to give some genuine advice. After all, he was actually pretty nice to me throughout the night.

sucks mate i know, however they were only picking on you because you were socially awkward. Thats something that can be changed.
    However that they during my exhibition training, i was actually the one talking the most, yet i was still getting picked on. This is mainly
    due to my extremely skinny physique and ugly.I'm trying my best to put on some mass though, however at the moment not making much gains

Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trekhan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dreary View Post

Too much real life.

I think you maybe focusing too much on the negative here brah. You made a step that most people here would not even do. You went to a party for once in a very long time of course you are going to be badly calibrated with the people you are around it. I get that way too even when I drink, I still remain quiet and defensive as fuark. Its frustrating for me but as I got thinking it must also be frustrating from the people around me. Its a party and youre not expected to be quiet, it sends a ****ed up message to the other people around.

Bro fuark those dicks who were making of you, maybe theyre insecure kents who pick on the weaker to get some kind of attention from women.
    You interacted with women and they dont obviously find you repulsive and now (hopefully) you realise where you keep messing up.
    Why not focus on that and take it from there?
    Getting better @ life slightly every week crew.

NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewOnDaBlock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    Mu situation;

went to all boys boarding school from 11-just before I turned 17 and only spoke to the same small group of girls at church during this time. Truth be told that only lasted a while and I likely went a good 2 years without speaking to a female my own age (outside family)

mixed college for 2 years at 17 but was super recluse at this stage to the point of not having one real conversation with anyone for 2 years, many I had only said between 0-10 words to during that time. Used to eat lunch in toilet cubicle, walk everywhere alone etc. didn't go to one party/club/disco/bar during that time and was generally avoidant as hell.

Never continued education past 18 so never went to Uni or anywhere where there was a mixed gender, socially dynamic atmosphere.
    Seriously, how could you live your life this way?
    Didn't you make any friends in class...? How could you eat lunch on your own for two years at college?

I swear you forever alones blow my mind! How do you guys live everyday like this? I really don't understand how you guys find it so HARD to just go out there and talk to people.

If I lived my life hiding in toilets to eat lunch and avoiding everyone everyday I would have proberly killed myself by now.

Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use the term FA because it's more of a generalization, but what I'm really trying to say is that my social ability is lacking and I don't feel like my old funny self, but more serious and boring. I'm not trying to change my self only for girls but to feel more like myself, but will probably lead to getting more girls.

It feels impossible to get out of being bad socially and not being the real you. When I get a job this summer maybe it will help, but I don't know. When I was a kid I never went over peoples houses or hung out with people because my mom would not let me, and now I don't hang out with people either. I played a chitload of video games from 12-16 and don't think I'll easily be able to get out of this new "me". I think personally that I am good looking, and will be very good looking when I cut my body fat %, but I think I have almost no personality anymore. I've had girls interested in me, only to talk to me and lose interest. I don't feel like I've been my self in a long time, since probably beginning of 6th grade. I'm a sophmore now and I think that I might be able to get out of this by just getting a job and forcing myself to be around people. I think what put the finishing touches on me was in 6th and 7th grade I had very bad cystic acne, and then went on accutane. I have good skin now but I feel like it's impossible to get over.

If anyone has any advice I will really try to take it in...

Closed Thread