Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500)

there is NO WAY Ronnie and Jay's waist size are 34.

i read that on all bodybuilding sites listing their stats....

...look at that:

and this is Arnold in his prime, ALSO said to have a 34 inch waist size.

There is a huge difference. In the 2 first pics you can see the "celltech gut" starting to protrude.

Look how much the bones on the left and right of the lower abs have thickened on the influence of HGH.

There is no way they have anywhere under 38 inch waist size. They are massive but large waists pretty much ruins a bodybuilder's body esthetically.

Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kdawg2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ronnie I belive. Jay looks like the celltech gut. just my opinion.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: Morons

Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Exilus View Post

...look at that:

There is a huge difference. In the 2 first pics you can see the "celltech gut" starting to protrude.

Look how much the bones on the left and right of the lower abs have thickened on the influence of HGH.

There is no way they have anywhere under 38 inch waist size. They are massive but large waists pretty much ruins a bodybuilder's body esthetically.
    I see your point but alot of it could be the picture? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fudge those stats....?
    ***Georgia Crew***

GoonSquad

Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Pizzownage View Post
    I see your point but alot of it could be the picture? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fudge those stats....?
    Could be the pic but just look at ronnie's first pic. Now try and imagine the exact same waist size but without the abs. looks like a fat guy with a 40+ inch waist to me.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

...look at that:

Are you ****ing retarded?
    Please go jump off a bridge as to not spread your awful genes. Thank you
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Are you ****ing retarded?
    Please go jump off a bridge as to not spread your awful genes. Thank you
    What are you talking about?

See my avi, see yours. Now you go jump off the bridge.

Now explain me why these huge waists were NOWHERE TO BE SEEN before 1980 if HGH/IGF1 isnt the cause.

kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How can you say Arnold had a big waist. You is stupid!! Picture is proof.
    No Weakness...No Pain...No Mercy...

"Do what others don't, to be what others want."

Originally Posted by kalebd21 View Post
    How can you say Arnold had a big waist. You is stupid!! Picture is proof.
    Exactly! Imshowing the 2 first pics to COMPARE to arnold's waist, which i believe is 34 inch truthfully.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Now explain me why these huge waists were NOWHERE TO BE SEEN before 1980 if HGH/IGF1 isnt the cause.
    You said the bones were sticking out of their sides from hgh. What?

IGF-1, insulin, hgh, and offseason eating are the cause of the "gut."

I fail to see the part where you look better than me in your avi, please explain.
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Holy **** you are clueless. Yeah, HGH totally makez those bonez beside the abs bigger guise!

Have you ever even looked at the skeletal system?

Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pizzownage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I fail to see the part where you look better than me in your avi, please explain.
    thats a win right thurr
    ***Georgia Crew***

GoonSquad

5'8 181 lbs is small bro.

I didnt said bones were sticking out, i said the thickening of the bones increased waist size, as much as intestinal growth did. hgh and igf increases bone thickness.

Offseason eating. THOSE ARE CONTEST PICS!!!

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Fucking lol.

Which 'bones' would those be Exilus?

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Fucking lol.

Which 'bones' would those be Exilus?
    my bad, i recognise my mistake. hips are lower.

nonetheless hgh igf and other insulin crap ruins today's bodybuilding and i believe those 34 inch waists measurements are fake.

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...OP are you talking about their Oblique muscles?

kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looks like a slim waistline to me.

Looks like a slim waistline to me.
    agreed. moar win
    ***Georgia Crew***

GoonSquad

my bad, i recognise my mistake. hips are lower.

nonetheless hgh igf and other insulin crap ruins today's bodybuilding and i believe those 34 inch waists measurements are fake.
    Are you basing this solely on pictures, please say no.

I didnt said bones were sticking out, i said the thickening of the bones increased waist size, as much as intestinal growth did. hgh and igf increases bone thickness.

Offseason eating. THOSE ARE

CONTEST PICS!!!
    I'm pretty sure those are obliques

5'9 219 and your collar bone is jutting out. Yep, I'm the small one.

I like the part where you think I don't know what I'm talking about. Years of pounding thousands of calories a day down your throat will increase your waist size.

Ronnie Coleman 290lbs onstage with bigger waist > Arnold

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

I'm pretty sure those are obliques

5'9 219 and your collar bone is jutting out. Yep, I'm the small one.

I like the part where you think I don't know what I'm talking about. Years of pounding thousands of calories a day down your throat will increase your waist size.

Ronnie Coleman 290lbs onstage with bigger waist > Arnold
    i have trouble developping my chest, i have virtually no upper chest thats why my shoulders compensate, thus the colar bone sticking out. And am actually about 215 atm.

and yeah bro ur pretty small. put a shirt on and you don't look in shape anymore.

GH guts = ugly shape. bodybuilders should have wide shoulders and small waists. wide shoulders and wide waists are for powerlifters or strongmans.

but thats a matter of opinion i guess.

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ronnie has admitted to having a 58 inch waist
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)

Offseason eating. THOSE ARE CONTEST PICS!!!
    5'8" 180 is small now?
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

i have trouble developping my chest, i have virtually no upper chest thats why my shoulders compensate, thus the colar bone sticking out. And am actually about 215 atm.

and yeah bro ur pretty small. put a shirt on and you don't look in shape anymore.

GH guts = ugly shape. bodybuilders should have wide shoulders and small waists. wide shoulders and wide waists are for powerlifters or strongmans.

but thats a matter of opinion i guess.
    How do those three above not have wide shoulders and small waists? Dude your not making sense.

How do those three above not have wide shoulders and small waists? Dude your not making sense.
    the whole point of this thread is about how large their waist is. arnold had a small waist but ronnie and jay are pretty much roid-gut mass machines.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the whole point of this thread is about how large their waist is. arnold had a small waist but ronnie and jay are pretty much roid-gut mass machines.
    No. Please go

You brought that point up pal, not me.

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    No. Please go
    a 58 inch waist is the pinnacle of human beauty now?
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    No. Please go
    what?

Originally Posted by racketteer View Post
    a 58 inch waist is the pinnacle of human beauty now?
    I hope you is trolling. Who had a 58" waist brah

what?
    Posting pics of one guy sucking in vs another exhaling and pushing their stomach out, herp derp. Also 235lbs at 6'2 vs 297lbs at 5'10, herp derp