aquariustim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool I want to transform my body in 3 months

hi freinds ,

I have been out a shape for almost 3 years now, I am 5'8" ,34 years old and weigh over 95 Kgs ,

I started to go to a Gym last week, I started with Hydroxy Hardcore plus a decent routine, should kick start it with a 7 day cardio along with weights, Iam targeting 2 kgs per week to lose.

Appreciate your feed backs, any one who can suggest.

Best
    Take care

Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aquariustim View Post
    hi freinds ,

I have been out a shape for almost 3 years now, I am 5'8" ,34 years old and weigh over 95 Kgs ,

I started to go to a Gym last week, I started with Hydroxy Hardcore plus a decent routine, should kick start it with a 7 day cardio along with weights, Iam targeting 2 kgs per week to lose.

Appreciate your feed backs, any one who can suggest.

Best
    Take care
    You're basically wasting your time and money if that is your approach. You didn't get unhealthy in 3 months, it took a lifetime and a lifestyle. If you want to use some fat burning supplements and drop a bunch of weight with those and in the gym over the next 3 months, that's all well and good, but you'll go back to your old ways right after and be no better off.

If you are SERIOUS, supplements should be the last thing on your mind, you need a lifestyle change. You need to be changing your body until the day you die, starting right now. If you don't know what you're eating for the rest of the day, you're not serious. Change doesn't happen without a plan. Being out of shape is a symptom of a non successful lifestyle.

Eat the way you know you should be eating, if you don't know what that is now is a perfect time to learn. Don't just go to the gym, workout with a purpose and a plan. Don't grab a fat burning supplement off the shelf and start popping pills, see what you can do with diet and exercise first. A supplement is just that, it supplements something that is already in place. It doesn't sound like you have a serious plan yet. Get one, work at it, and then if something additional is needed, supplement it.

Now you can take this one of two ways: You can get pissed off and neg me, and work out for three months, or you can take this as a wake up call and make those changes that will benefit you the rest of your life, not just the next 3 months.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. -Mike Tyson

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will disagree a little...Hydroxy Hardcore is basically stims...I don't think that its bad at all that you are using it. The fact you got started is good...I hope the reason he is on bb.com and asking questions is to educate himself and learn what kind of long term and short term plans he should have.

with that said aquariustim you should spend some time in the nutrition sections as your eating habits and food choices will determine 90% of your success.

I have been in your shoes and have really changed my life and healthy by improving first my eating habits and also my committment to excercise and strength training.

I would recommend you get on a solid eating plan (see nutrition section) don't fad diet and don't drastically cut calories...both will work badly against your goals.

I recommend you get a lifting routine going...building muscle is your greatest ally in getting rid of fat. find a 3 day or 4 day program. Also I would not do cardio 7 days a week. this will quickly fatigue your body...I would instead aim for 4 days....look into different types of cardio...don't just run aimlessly.
    Look up HIIT cardio and incorporate it in at least 2 of your cardio sessions if not all of them. HIIT is amazing for cutting body fat.

good luck buddy and let me know how it goes.

AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't need Hydroxycut, nobody does

andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy_360flip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree that you shouldn't just use the supplement...

Change your diet, that's the key to looking good, and workout properly, like said above...with a plan

Red face I want to lose in 3 months

Thanks friends, especially rmt333, as I appreciate the negative response in the first message;

How ever I have joined teh forum and bb.com for a reason as mentioned by rmt333, which is I am GOING TO CHANGE how I look and my target still stays 3 months..!!! even if it sounds too aggressive, I all see wheer I end up and hold on to it from then on.

I have been pndering into the BB.com nutrition area and have gotten loads of info, this site is amazingly amazing ..!! as the info it carries and all you guyz are amazing with all your transformation.

like rmt333 suggests; I have designed a 5 day lifting plan and 2 days of intense cardio session.

I must admitt that Hydroxy cut hardcore has really killed my hunger cravings and Iam sticking to 6 meals a day as follows:

meal 1 [ brk fast] : 3 Hard boiled egg whites, bl. coffee & a burnt brown toast
    meal 2 [mid day] : tuna [ drained of water] with green salad & no dressings
    meal 3 [lunch] : a medium size coal grilled chicken fillet with greens
    meal 5 [pre- workout]: banana + apple
    meal 6 [dinner]: tuna [drained of water] with green salad

tell me folks if the above looks ok

Go well...
    Aquarius

ureal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    meal 1 [ brk fast] : 3 Hard boiled egg whites, bl. coffee & a burnt brown toast
    meal 2 [mid day] : tuna [ drained of water] with green salad & no dressings
    meal 3 [lunch] : a medium size coal grilled chicken fillet with greens
    meal 5 [pre- workout]: banana + apple
    meal 6 [dinner]: tuna [drained of water] with green salad
    if you can stick with a diet like that for 3 months and maintain a consistent workout regime you will be in great shape.

hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ureal View Post
    if you can stick with a diet like that for 3 months and maintain a consistent workout regime you will be in great shape.
    Agreed, but that diet will be hard as hell. Once upon a time I used to be a chubs and dropped 35 lbs in 6 months WITHOUT doing ANY cardio. Simply went low carb (and not even as extreme as your diet suggests) and weight trained compounds 3 days a week.

I suggest you eat a couple packets of oatmeal with breakfast as well... carbing up in the morning won't hurt you that much and will really help keep your hunger at bay throughout the day, as well as providing energy.

If you could stick to that diet, do a compound oriented full body routine like Rippetoes (check the sticky's) 3 days a week, and maybe some HIIT for cardio 2-3 days a week, you will drop fat FAST. Good luck!

Smile WOW LOST 4.2 KGs in 12 days..?? Good or bad

Hey Folks..!!

Thanks for the earlier encouragement, as you know I started lifting on 31.10.2008, so far its been 12 days of lifting and cardio for me, but as mentioned my diet earlier , i must tell you this:

I weighed 96.5 Kg on 31.10.2008
    I now wiegh 92.3 Kg..!!!!!

I am glued to me staple diet and hydroxycut , and I feel great to look at the mirror and see that fat belly going in fast..!!

but is 4.2kg lost in 12 days, is that good or toofast , or what could it be..

Appreciate your reponses

My current work out:

daily : 35 minutes intense cardio, followed by HIIT training, [ mix of free wights and machines, 2 exercise per part]

boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good job! everything looks pretty darn good to me, including your motivation. keep at it, and i hope you get where you want to go. even if you don't quite get there, you WILL improve your situation, so it's all good.

and maybe you lost some water weight, maybe you lost all fat, who knows. let the mirror, and the way your clothes fit, be your guide. don't be too anal about the scale. just stay the course.

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Folks..!!

Thanks for the earlier encouragement, as you know I started lifting on 31.10.2008, so far its been 12 days of lifting and cardio for me, but as mentioned my diet earlier , i must tell you this:

I weighed 96.5 Kg on 31.10.2008
    I now wiegh 92.3 Kg..!!!!!

I am glued to me staple diet and hydroxycut , and I feel great to look at the mirror and see that fat belly going in fast..!!

but is 4.2kg lost in 12 days, is that good or toofast , or what could it be..

Appreciate your reponses

My current work out:

daily : 35 minutes intense cardio, followed by HIIT training, [ mix of free wights and machines, 2 exercise per part]
    Try to keep weight loss to 1-2 lbs (.5 to 1kg) per week. Other wise you will be throwing out some of the lean mass you DO have in favour of chasing a weight number.

What's the rush? What happens in 3 months that you have to beat the clock?
    Last edited by tonester; 11-12-2008 at 04:41 AM.
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

Talking Looking good

Thanks all, I guess , thats true, I really dont have a race against the time here, I will keep at it and update my progress week after week.

Thanks for encouraging me..!!!

I ll follow the mirror !!!

Registered User the iron addict's Avatar
    the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    All crash diet do is crash your metabolism--yes, you get fast initial fat loss, then the diet quits working. To make it work, you then have to eat less, until you are at a level where you are losing about 1/2 fat and 1/2 muscle. This is NOT a way to get reasonably lean.

Here is an article I wrote a few years ago about dieting that might help:

I peruse the lifting forums and read posts from extremely frustrated and confused lifters on a daily basis regarding dieting. While it can take some trial and error to get things dialed in, setting up a great diet is extremely easy to do. Once setup, it may not necessarily be extremely easy to do every day as willpower and discipline are required, but figuring out what to do is the easy part.

First I will dispel the need for ?fad? type diets that are USUALLY based on lousy science or faulty premises. I assure you a ?peanut butter? or ?grapefruit? diet is not what you are looking for. You need balanced nutrition that does not revolve around some trendy food or supplement. Then ask yourself what is the purpose of a diet? A sound answer is that it is to change body composition and provide all the nutrients needed for both body composition changes and health.

The next need will be to define your goals. Almost all of us want more muscle and less bodyfat. A good percentage of the lifters out there go about it in a different fashion. They bulk and get more muscle and way more bodyfat. Then they ?cut? and get less bodyfat and lose hard earned muscle. There is a better way! Do a recomp and add muscle while SLOWY dropping bodyfat. If you somehow are of the belief that this is an impossibility you simply do not understand the way the body works very well. You can lose some fat doing cardio, or part of the day by carb/caloric restriction, and add some muscle during another part of the day?that simple. Or you can have some days where you are slightly under maintenance levels, and some days over. On the days you are under (provided macro-nutrient ratios and timing is correct) you will drop a bit of bodyfat while preserving all your muscle. On the days you are over (again, provided macro-nutrient ratios and timing is correct) you will add a BIT of muscle. While that is a bit of a simplification, it gives the basics of how it works. Nothing complicated about that?no voodoo involved.

But?..most people want to see results faster than that so they do ?bulks? and ?cuts?. The way these are typically done are??.well?..lets just say done less than intelligently. Why? Because most people let the scale be their guiding light. They start their ?bulk? jump on the scale in a few days and it still hasn?t gone up. Answer? Eat more. And damn it?s hard to get those ?big calories? when eating clean, so?..they eat everything in view, and a lot of very calorie dense crap. And guess what? The scale starts shooting up and they are stoked! They start getting bigger and stronger and it is generally only when someone else says something that bursts their bubble that they realize they are headed in the wrong direction. Here is a bit of a conversation between me and a girlfriend had about 16 years ago when I did ?bulks?.

Sheri: I thought you were trying to build muscle?
    Me: I am building muscle, I?m a lot bigger and stronger.
    Sheri: Well you may be stronger, but you don?t look better, you?re just getting REALLY fat.
    Me: Well I gained 22 lbs, and most of it is muscle.
    Sheri: It looks like mostly fat to me babe, but if that makes you happy, I?m OK.
    Me: Well I?um?.yeah, maybe I did gain a bit too much fat.

There is absolutely no reason to just eat like a damn pig to put muscle on your frame. Once you are over maintenance calories (assuming macro-nutrient ratios are correct) you are doing all your body needs to add muscle and having a huge surplus of extra calories does very little for your ability to add muscle, but a lot for your ability to add fat.

There are a few times in a lifters career when it is very possible to accrue a bunch of muscle mass in a short period of time:

1. When they first start training,
    2. If they have been off of training and are rebuilding mass they had previously.
    3. If it is the first time they have trained properly for THEIR body type irregardless of how long they have trained.
    4. When doing a steroid cycle.
    5. Early on (first few years) in the lifting career of someone with great genetics.

Unless you are at one of those points in your training career don?t look for muscle to be flying on at a super fast rate. Newbies typically gain 20-60 lbs in a year, and 50 is definitely on the high side for most. So lets say you are a brand newbie and are going to gain 50 lbs of muscle this year, and are not going to do it totally clean, but let 15 lbs of fat come along for the ride to ensure you are always fed well enough for maximal mass accrual. That is 65 lbs and 65 divided by 52 = 1.25. So you are going to gain all of 1.25 pounds a week. A number that for all intents and purposes is not readable on a weekly basis on a normal bathroom scale taking into account water weight variations. Do any of you see the utter foolishness of jumping on the scale and being thrilled with your 2-3 pound a week increases while bulking? You are in almost all cases just getting damn fat, damn fast.

Past your first year a 20-30 lb gain in lean mass is fantastic. Let?s call it 25 for example sake and that means a .48 lb gain a week. Again, nothing you can see on a bathroom scale. And I know on the internet and in the cell-tech ads everyone gains that much every 16 weeks or so, but this is the real world and guys that can put on 25 lbs a year consistently are soon FREAKS, and well, most people are not freaks so you figure out what is reality and what is fiction.

So why do so many of you eat until you can see the scale go up 2-3 lbs a week? Mostly because you are bound and determined to do a big aggressive ?cut? where you lose 2-4 lbs a week and a lot of muscle with it because again, you are too damned impatient and gauge your progress by what the scale says instead of the mirror and tape measure/calipers. What is a reasonable amount of bodyfat to expect to lose a week? 1 to 1-1/2 pounds for under 200 lb lifters, and 1.5-2.25 for 200-250 lb lifters. Go much past that and a lot of bad things happen metabolically.

The better way is to just do a recomp. No, the scale won?t be moving fast enough for most of you. In fact, it may stay static for weeks on end as muscle is slowly built and fat is slowly removed. The downside is you have to be way more detail oriented to pull this off. Doing a traditional ?bulk? you just eat like a pig. Doing a traditional ?cut? calories are restricted so low there is lots of wiggle room. But on a recomp more precision is needed which brings up a most important topic-the need for precision.

WHY MOST OF YOU FAIL DIETING
    There are three BIG reasons why people fail with their diets:

1. Caloric and macro-nutrient levels and timing are off kilter
    2. They don?t log their diets/weigh food when needed.
    3. They are inconsistent and or lack discipline

Calorie levels are very often off as a result of the trainee using USELESS ?formulas? to determine caloric needs. As someone that works with a large number of trainees I can tell you that two 200 lb lifters with approximately the same bodyfat levels may have baseline maintenance levels that are off 1000-1500 kcals from the other guy. How well can you do with a diet 1000 calories off? EXACTLY, you can?t progress like that!!!

Everyone I train is required to log their EXACT CURRENT diets and then tell me if they are:
    Adding/maintaining/losing bodyfat
    Adding/maintaining/losing muscle

I make my calculations based on known numbers, not some retarded ?formula?. That is how you should go about setting up a diet also.

Iron Addict

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums

Revolutionary diet and training software:

http://www.redpointfitess.com

Registered User the iron addict's Avatar
    the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)

part 2

Assuming your diet is thought out properly and the correct calories and macro?s are planned it?s still USELESS if what you are eating doesn?t hit those numbers reasonably close, and consistently. That is done by logging your diet along with weighing your food for at least long enough to KNOW what your serving sizes look like. After that, you can eyeball them, but not before. I assure you that what looks like 8 ounces of chicken to one person looks like 4 to another, and 12 to another. At this point I know I am losing a bunch of you?this is too complicated, why bother when I know a lot of people that do great and don?t log their diet or ever weigh their food? You are correct, a LOT of people never go through this trouble and succeed. But as many or more fail?is this you?

So to start your common sense dieting you first log your food for long enough to get a baseline number. Once done, calculate a starting point, don?t worry if it is perfect or not. It just has to be close. Why is perfection not a requirement? Because the perfection will come with the next step. And the next step is to start logging everything you eat for at least LONG ENOUGH THAT YOU KNOW WHAT THE PORTION SIZES ARE AND ARE EATING A REGULAR DIET AND HAVE ALL THE FOODS YOU GENERALLY EAT WEIGHED AND LOGGED. There is a lot of software out there that can be purchased for this. You can buy a cheap calorie/macro nutrient counter at a bookstore or online and log on paper or in a spreadsheet. Or use one of the online free services like www.fitday.com

After you have logged for awhile and reviewed your results, you can make a precise change in the direction you need to go and rest assured that since it is logged and precise, the change will be going in the right direction.

DETAILS

At this point I know many of you are wanting to know something like:
    If I am cutting how many calories under maintenance should I go? Or, if I am bulking how many over maintenance should I go? Or if recomping how many? The short answer is ?some?. I can?t give you exact numbers because there is a bit more to it to factor in when I make the calculations for training clients. The long answer is to start and make adjustments as needed while logging and weighing if need be.

Protein requirements are a stumbling block for many of you. The good news is the word is getting out and the old wives tales of bygone days are slowly being replaced by what works in the real world. And that is simply put, 1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight (unless you are very fat) as a MINIMUM and 2 grams per lb is more optimal for most hard lifting trainees. I don?t care what study you read, or the fact that you read in a muscle magazine your body can only assimilate 30 grams at a time, or that your friend Fred does great eating 1 gram per lb. He is the exception I assure you.

You can debate all you want, or step up to the dinner plate and start eating and see for yourself. I have people enter online debates about this all the time and when questioned about their results when trying the higher numbers more often than not the response is they have never tried it, but they read a study that said??..Well, studies are great, but when they don?t match up to what occurs in the real world with real lifters, they are useless. And most studies of this nature are not done with REAL lifters?usually untrained college students.

Types of diets
    There are a LOT of different diet types and they all work for SOME people. Without going into a lot of detail here (I?ll save that for another article) the general types I recommend are LEAN bulks, and recomps for adding mass, and Timed carb diets (both full TCD?s and ? day TCD?s) for cutting. Keto diets work fine, but are deprivation diets and have some serious drawbacks. Simply stated, the general guidelines for these diet types are as follows:

Lean Bulk
    You will be over maintenance calories by a bit and have enough carbs that energy levels are good and glycogen stores are adequate. Protein at 1.5-2 grams per pound of bodyweight, and fat at at LEAST 20% of overall kcals. Low intensity and high intensity cardio should be done according to your time schedule and work capacity.

Recomp
    You will be over maintenance calories by a bit, but will either zig-zag calories some days under maintenance, or have an earlier carb cut-off, and will do daily low intensity cardio. You will have enough carbs that energy levels are good and glycogen stores are adequate. Protein at 1.5-2 grams per pound of bodyweight, and fat at at LEAST 20% of overall kcals. Diet supplements can be used to create a further deficit.

Half day timed carb diet
    You will be under maintenance levels, cut-off carbs 5-8 hours before bed, and do low intensity cardio daily. Diet supplements can be used to create a further deficit.

Full TCD
    You will eat zero carbs EXCEPT post workout 4-6 days a week, and have 1-2 carb up days a week. Under maintenance on no carb days, over on carb-up days. Low intensity cardio daily. Diet supplements can be used to create a further deficit.

There are all kinds of other diets out there. Many fad and ?trendy? others time proven and efficient, the ones listed are easy to do and simply work if you will do your part.

Carbs and fat
    All carbs are not created equally. It?s real simple to get fat eating high glycemic carbs. Eat a bunch of processed or even non-processed fast carbs and you can bet a large percentage of them are going to head straight to your waistline where you will pay hell getting them back off. Go to Google and type in glycemic index. Now find a GI index that has the foods you like to eat and bookmark it. Unless it is post workout, the foods you eat as the vast majority of your diet should be 50 or below on the index.

That doesn?t mean you can never eat any higher GI foods, it just means they are the exception, not the rule. Most people truly get fat from carb intake, not from fats unless they eat a very high fat diet. Combining lots of carbs and fats in meals is also a sure way to ensure you are continually laying down bodyfat. And that can happen even while UNDER maintenance if you eat big fat/carb, or very high carb/high glycemic meals.

You NEED essential fatty acids. The ESSENTIAL part should be your first clue that it is a requirement, not an optional component. A tablespoon of olive oil and 1-2 of flax oil, or better yet, 4-8 grams of fish oil is a good starting point for most of you.

Carb-cutoffs
    I recommend every single lifter do a carb-cutoff at night before bedtime, no matter the type of diet used.

Cardio
    Morning cardio works for fat loss and mass accrual. If done while massing you WILL be hungrier throughout the day as a result of the cardio. If dieting, you will drop weight faster doing morning cardio, but anytime you can fit it in will be beneficial. Either way there are a slew of benefits to doing it and it should be done irregardless of what type of diet you are doing.

All pretty commonsense stuff that WORKS if you will work it.

Good luck!

Iron Addict

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums

Revolutionary diet and training software:

http://www.redpointfitess.com