Page 34 of 191 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 5718
    deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    I love your narration of your workouts!
    I'm here for the commentary. Some days I find myself LoL.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you dont compete to 2014 i wont either...
    But... ill only offer that if you make it up this way to come train with me and grub at the Chef Bob household

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Enjoyed the latest videos and glad everything is going so well for you. I tend to agree with you on pull-ups as they never really did much for me. I will say however that I am able to get good contractions when doing pull-ups with a v-bar handle and also, if u have the ability at your gym, doing shoulder width pull-ups with a neutral grip. The neutral grip really seemed to engage my back a ton more.

Gotta do what works though, so keep it up!

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn bro looking swole as phak!
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)
    Journey Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142892261

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    But... ill only offer that if you make it up this way to come train with me and grub at the Chef Bob household
    hmm lets think about this... dieting for endless weeks, starving, then getting in tiny underwear in front of a bunch of people before you feel completely comfortable, OR travel a short distance for heavy training and AWESOME food............. is there really a question of which to choose????
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    hmm lets think about this... dieting for endless weeks, starving, then getting in tiny underwear in front of a bunch of people before you feel completely comfortable, OR travel a short distance for heavy training and AWESOME food............. is there really a question of which to choose????
    You will never understand the rush of competing until you do it.. Don't knock it...

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will never understand the rush of competing until you do it.. Don't knock it...
    ^^^
    This!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    I'm here for the commentary. Some days I find myself LoL.
    Glad you enjoy it! serious...funny...crazy...i do it all lmao!

LMAO! I def need to make it out your way soon man, schedule has just been unreal...really lookin forward to a solid azz session then some DAMN good eats!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Enjoyed the latest videos and glad everything is going so well for you. I tend to agree with you on pull-ups as they never really did much for me. I will say however that I am able to get good contractions when doing pull-ups with a v-bar handle and also, if u have the ability at your gym, doing shoulder width pull-ups with a neutral grip. The neutral grip really seemed to engage my back a ton more.

Gotta do what works though, so keep it up!
    Thanks man! And yeah I have tried most variations but for me, compared to a pulldown the difference is a 7/10 contraction VS 11/10 contraction

Originally Posted by Jumpman3210 View Post
    Damn bro looking swole as phak!
    Thanks man! Wish I could get some updated pics/workout vids but my new gym doesnt allow any recording...I'll most likely have some new ones soon though ...I'll just be sneaky

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    ^^^
    This!
    Honestly guys I cannot tell you how hard it is for me NOT to compete...I've been having some dreams lately about getting back on stage...like you said Bob, the rush you get is just unreal...and the whole experience leading up to a show is just amazing! Everyday is a struggle...LOVE that!
    advertising not permitted

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PHAT - Back Thickness
    "My mission is to go and destroy and not to let anything get involved. I refuse to be hurt, knocked down, or knocked out. I can't lose. I REFUSE TO LOSE." - Mike Tyson

*FG = Fat Gripz
    *Bands are every other week

*Pre Workout- stretching and calf/ab warm up
    Leg press calf press ss decline quick crunches- 1 set of 50-100 reps
    Calf- 2 plates x 50
    Crunch- 0 x 50

had to wait again for the gym to open up...after an hour I was finally able to get in and at that point...I. WAS. BURNING. INSIDE.

Speed work – BB Rows (Overhand grip)- 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
    (175 x 3) x 6 sets

back is already full of blood...now we put in the work...

Rack Pulls- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    405 x 8
    425 x 8
    425 x 8

switching banded rack pulls with regular rack pulls every other week...grabbed the bar...AND TORE IT OFF THE F%^KING RACK!!!

T Bar Rows (close grip)- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    4 plates + 10 x 10
    4 plates + 10 x 10
    4 plates + 10 x 10

THIIIIICK back! Feelin an INSAAANE burn!!!

DB rows (arm on rack)- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    100 lb dbs x 13
    120 lb dbs x 8

rowing these weights as if my life depended on it! OUT.WORK.AT.ITS.FINEST.

High seated cable rows (long bar, elbows out)- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    120 x 16
    120 x 16

MORE!!! Stalkin down the bar before stomping up to it and KILLIN IT!

Speed work – Flat BB press- 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
    (160 x 3) x 6 sets

spittin blood and ripping apart challenges...try and keep up...time to over work...

45 degree Incline BB press- 3 sets of 2-6 reps
    (seat lvl 2)
    200 x 2
    185 x 4
    175 x 6

BOOM! Changed up the rep ranges to what works best for me and NAILED IT! First time ever hitting 200 on incline BB...road to a 2 plate incline has begun...

30 degree incline db press- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    60 x 6
    70 x 6
    70 x 6

INSAAANE motivation at this point! Muscles are ENGORGED with blood and I.WANT.MORE.

Cable flys (pulling down)- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    50 x 15
    50 x 15

tricep time...MUST IMPROVE!!!

Close Grip BB bench press- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    135 x 10
    135 x 8

crushin these weights and TEARING these muscles UP! Gotta force your body to GROW!

Cable bar pressdowns (overhand)- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    (back on pad, pause at bottom)
    40 x 15
    40 x 15

workin arms 3x per week? too much? HA...watch them improve...

FG BB curl (wide grip using 45 lb bar)- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    (shoulder width grip)
    70 x 8
    70 x 8

breakin down EVERY barrier and EXCEEDING my...'limits'...

Incline DB curls (palms up entire time)- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    25 x 8
    10 lb plate x 15

time to finish off this workout STRONG...I cant back down...I WONT BACK DOWN!!!

DB shrugs (speed work)- 2 sets of 30-50 reps
    60 x 32
    60 x 32

Cable forearm curls (palms down)- 2 sets of 30-50 reps
    (same cable as tricep)
    20 x 40
    30 x 16

...yet another workout FULL of PRs...CANT. BE. STOPPED...

That all the volume you got brother? 40 + Sets is a walk in the park!

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That was all one workout? Notsureifsrs

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit

Honestly guys I cannot tell you how hard it is for me NOT to compete...I've been having some dreams lately about getting back on stage...like you said Bob, the rush you get is just unreal...and the whole experience leading up to a show is just amazing! Everyday is a struggle...LOVE that!
    I'm quite familiar with the rush of competition, my only point was lots of good food > dieting. I'm counting the days til my turn on the stage!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    ^^ This..... Once you go through prep.. it drives you harder everytime you go through it and get on stage. Its an experience like any.. To some it varies, but for the majority this ^^

I'm quite familiar with the rush of competition, my only point was lots of good food > dieting. I'm counting the days til my turn on the stage!
    Wait till you actually compete to talk about the rush. Once you do. you will be HOOKED

^^ This..... Once you go through prep.. it drives you harder everytime you go through it and get on stage. Its an experience like any.. To some it varies, but for the majority this ^^

Wait till you actually compete to talk about the rush. Once you do. you will be HOOKED
    I don't doubt it, like I said I'm pumped for it!

Anywho, Strong rack pulls!

^^^ ^^^
    This..X2!

Rack Pulls = FTW!

Nice Rack Pulling, NP!!

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice workout man. You've inspired me to do some rack pulls next back session.
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New intro logo...

You are looking huge there Alex ---- ben arms and doze delts

PHAT - Lower Power
    135 x 5...225 x 3...315 x 3...365 x 1...warm ups are done...NOW WE GET WORK DONE!!!

Squats- 3 sets of 2-5 reps
    405 x 2
    405 x 2
    385 x 5

2 pinholes away from the whole stack...MURDER...

Sumo Deadlifts- 3 sets of 5-8 reps
    (deload after every rep)
    *405 for a couple (3 or 4)
    315 x 8
    335 x 5
    335 x 5
    Warms up on the squats with sets of 315 and 365, and then nails 405 for reps!
    Easy sets of 335 after on the sumos
    Today hits 425 on the rack deads!

Awesome work in the gym as well!

And Merry Christmas from Aus

Last edited by fittofattofit; 12-22-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

That all the volume you got brother? 40 + Sets is a walk in the park!

I know right! Weak sauce! Gotta make up for it today...lower hyper with a change

Just hope my damn gym is open!!!

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    That was all one workout? Notsureifsrs
    You know man!

Man am I pumped to follow you to the stage man! I'll live vicariously thru you during it lmao

Hooked is an understatement!

Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    Nice workout man. You've inspired me to do some rack pulls next back session.
    Awesome to hear that man! KILL THAT SHYT!!!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    You are looking huge there Alex ---- ben arms and doze delts

Warms up on the squats with sets of 315 and 365, and then nails 405 for reps!
    Easy sets of 335 after on the sumos
    Today hits 425 on the rack deads!

Awesome work in the gym as well!

And Merry Christmas from Aus

Thanks a ton man and merry Christmas!!!!! Today's workout is going to put the rest to shame!

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoa, hang on there a sec.
    All that work yesterday was in 1 session?

Total insanity. Heavy weights, tons of volume.
    Great work!
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Whoa, hang on there a sec.
    All that work yesterday was in 1 session?

Total insanity. Heavy weights, tons of volume.
    Great work!
    Yep 1 session bro! Back thickness, chest, and armzzz Thanks man! My power days were the only heavy ones before but now my hyper days are gettin pretty heavy! GOTTA WORK HARDER!!!

Quick Update:

Gym was closed today but Im pretty sure is open tomorrow so my lower hyper session will be next on the menu! GUNNA KILL IT!!!

Other than that I bumped up 5g pro and 5g cho as I have been 190 for a while now and have been getting CRAZY hungry for the past 2 weeks.

Until tomorrow...train hard and...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Them 40 calories are really gonna spurt some growth What your total kcals and macros at now brother?
    brb burning that walking up the stairs and performing 2 sets haha

Kill them legs and fuel back up on X-Mas day!

Them 40 calories are really gonna spurt some growth What your total kcals and macros at now brother?
    brb burning that walking up the stairs and performing 2 sets haha

Kill them legs and fuel back up on X-Mas day!
    LMAO! Yeah goal is to keep slowly increasing them there cals haha

Right now its at 240 protein 530 carbs 80 fat for 3800 cals

SOO pumped for my legs tomorrow...will most likely put up a vid or 2 of it

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to the vids man
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for vids!

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Merry x-mas!
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)
    Journey Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142892261

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Merry Christmas

Have a great time with everyone

Enjoy it
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking huger than ever man, keep slayin' it!

And merry christmas brah!
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Looking forward to the vids man
    Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    In for vids!
    check back in about 5 mins

Originally Posted by Jumpman3210 View Post
    Merry x-mas!
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post

Merry Christmas

Have a great time with everyone

Enjoy it
    Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    Looking huger than ever man, keep slayin' it!

And merry christmas brah!
    Thanks a lot guys! Sorry I couldnt get on here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas yesterday...busy busy busy!!!

Late but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ALL ATE WELL AND ENJOYED SOME FAMILY TIME!!!

PHAT - Lower Hypertrophy
    "Couple days off due to family obligations and Christmas...that just makes me even more hungry...SO PUMPED!!! LETZ GOO!!"
    *Pre Workout- stretching and calf/ab warm up

Bent leg calf press ss bench reverse crunch- 1 set of 50-100 reps
    Calf- platform x 40
    Crunch- 0 x 20

warmed up...mind focused...time to rock...

Speed work - Squats-6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
    (225 x 3) x 6 sets

squats are feelin GREAT today! TIME TO PUSH THIS SHYT!!!

Squats- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    315 x 15
    315 x 15
    275 x 15

BULLSH*T!!! WANTED 315 on all 3 sets...gunna happen...GUNNA KILL...

Banded Smith machine front squats (close stance, heels in front of bar)-3 sets of 8-12 reps
    (constant tension)
    40/80 band + 95 x 8
    40/80 band + 95 x 8
    40/80 band + 95 x 8

DESTROYING my quad sweep! Must. Get. Wider.

Leg extensions (drop sets)-2 sets of 12-15 reps
    175 x 10 dropped 145 x 5
    205 x 6 dropped 190 x 3 dropped 175 x 3

INSAAANE pump! Quads feelin like ROCKS!!!

Romanian Deadlift-3 sets of 10-20 reps
    225 x 10
    225 x 10
    225 x 10

sick to my stomach...feelin like I wanna throw up...you know what that means...I.PUSH.HARDER...

Lying leg curls-2 sets of 8-12 reps
    (pad on calves)
    125 x 9
    125 x 7.5

buuuuuuurn! CRAAAZY contractions! KEEP UP!

Seated leg curls (drop sets)-2 sets of 12-15 reps
    130 x 8 dropped 100 x 6
    130 x 7 dropped 100 x 8

stumblin ALL over this gym! BLOOD IS IN MY LUNGS!!!

Glute press- 1 set to failure
    Lvl 5 x 20

these workouts show your TRUE work ethic...do you go home or finish WITH. A. BANG.

Leg press calf press (straight legs)- 3 sets of 10-15 reps
    (4 second negative with pause at top and bottom)
    6 plates x 12
    6 plates x 12
    6 plates x 8

BIG calves! OUTWORKIN EVERYONE!

Leg press calf press (bent legs)- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    (speed work)
    4 plates x 12
    4 plates x 12
    4 plates x 12

core time...still feelin nauseous...my body is yelling to stop...BUT I WANT MOOORE!!!

Hanging leg raises- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    0 x 13
    0 x 13

Standing rope Cable crunches- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    90 x 13
    90 x 13

...not your average gym rat...

...Building a Natural Pro - Episode 25 - Road to a 600 lb Squat...

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for 600lb squat in near future.

In for 600lb squat for 20 reps for 20 sets in near future.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Page 34 of 191 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast