Ath3lite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Just Not Cutting It.

Hey, I am new here and was wondering if there was anyone that could give me some help with my Arm lifting routine. I am 16 Years Old and am 211 Pounds.

I have been lifting for about 1 year and, well, seem to be getting absolutely NO progress (or not enough for how hard I work). I don't know if it has to do with diet, reps, weight, or exercises, but I would be happy to get some information as to of how many exercises are too many, and what exercises work better than others. I am currently working my biceps for about an hour and then triceps afterwards for 45 Minutes back to back. Lifts contain about 6 - 8 exercises per workout. Any help is appreciated.

itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsryanyall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ath3lite View Post
    Hey, I am new here and was wondering if there was anyone that could give me some help with my Arm lifting routine. I am 16 Years Old and am 211 Pounds.

I have been lifting for about 1 year and, well, seem to be getting absolutely NO progress (or not enough for how hard I work). I don't know if it has to do with diet, reps, weight, or exercises, but I would be happy to get some information as to of how many exercises are too many, and what exercises work better than others. I am currently working my biceps for about an hour and then triceps afterwards for 45 Minutes back to back. Lifts contain about 6 - 8 exercises per workout. Any help is appreciated.
    Don't just work your arms. Get on a PROPER routine like Lyle's bulking routine or if strength is in mind BLSS, 5/3/1 etc. Also make sure your die is in check. Being 211 pounds read stickies and count your calories. You may choose to cut or eat at maintenance. The former will allow you to shed fat fast, the latter will allow for more muscle growth albeit slower fat loss.

/thread

Ath3lite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itsryanyall View Post
    Don't just work your arms. Get on a PROPER routine like Lyle's bulking routine or if strength is in mind BLSS, 5/3/1 etc. Also make sure your die is in check. Being 211 pounds read stickies and count your calories. You may choose to cut or eat at maintenance. The former will allow you to shed fat fast, the latter will allow for more muscle growth albeit slower fat loss.

/thread
    Well yeah, I can understand that the calorie situation, but all of the workout programs don't seem like they will do very much for me (or at least don't seem like much).