Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Any of you get e-mail for Roid Juice

Anybody else get an e-mail for Roid Juice, the strongest Prohormone available?? It had the following address, WWW.*********.COM. Just what I need, to be spammed about the stuff.

I have never heard of this stuff before. Anyone ever heard of it or know anything about it??

The Strongest Gray Market Anabolic Compound to Ever Hit the Market.
    Product info: Roidjuice can truly change your workouts forever! At 16 times more potent than Testosterone, ROIDJUCE is the most potent delivery of a legal steroid available on the market today! The unique delivery method protects the 1-Test molecule from liver destruction thereby providing virtually 100% bioavailability! ROIDJUICE is an extremely potent, non-aromatizing compound. Most users of ROIDJUICE are reporting mind blowing size gains with minimal bloat.
    With ROIDJUICE you will yield dramatic strength and lean bodyweight increases with little water retention!
    Now you can add shirt splitting rock solid muscle in days.
    The man with the worlds largest "Gregg Valentino" says with ROIDJUICE "i can say in all honesty this is the strongest legal supplement to hit the market!"
    Last edited by 2425; 11-08-2007 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Add more information
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    With a great product name like that how can you not try it?

I don't even need to go to the website to know it's going to be crap.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL @ having Greg Valentino at the home page.
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrettCorless View Post
    LOL @ having Greg Valentino at the home page.
    hey the man knows his stuff
    obviously he operated on
    himself........................
    /sarcasm
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NeXMuScLe View Post
    hey the man knows his stuff
    obviously he operated on
    himself........................
    /sarcasm
    LOL

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, probably tribulus or something haha

wonder what the ingrediants are...

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[img]http://www.*********.com/images/uploads/roid_juice1.jpg[/img]

ROID JUICE
    ROID JUICE

Product Information

1 TAB DAILY WITH FOOD ANYTIME. CAUTION ROIDJUICE CONTAINS A LEGAL STEROID FOR ADULT MALES ONLY. If pure bulking is your goal this legal steroid formula is our answer, used alone or in any cycle for size and strength.With incredible reports of mass and strength gains, 1 capsule daily is enough for results and new version with no toxicity of the liver and kidneys.

USED DURING MASS/STRENGTH/BULKING/ PHASE

Price: $80.00 $60.00

* Tell a Friend

Product Code: RoidJuice

Notice no ingredients listed...
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

Originally Posted by NeXMuScLe View Post
    ...Notice no ingredients listed...
    Exactly. This is just like all the crap over at Get Anabolics. Overpriced junk and they don't list the ingredient profile.

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fffizzz View Post
    lol, probably tribulus or something haha

wonder what the ingrediants are...
    Just called he said, "high dose of DHEA, methoxyflavone, methoxy-5 and methoxy-7" He said some other crap too but i didnt get it down.

Sam

SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnakeVette80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What little (and by little I mean none) credibility that company had just flew out the window when I saw who is sponsoring it... What a joke.
    "I'm a big believer in starting with high standards and raising them. We make progress only when we push ourselves to the highest level. If we don't progress, we backslide into bad habits, laziness and poor attitude." - Dan Gable

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably a bottle of Tic Tacs.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Originally Posted by samsam12341 View Post
    Just called he said, "high dose of DHEA, methoxyflavone, methoxy-5 and methoxy-7" He said some other crap too but i didnt get it down.

Sam
    Originally Posted by BrettCorless View Post
    Exactly. This is just like all the crap over at Get Anabolics. Overpriced junk ...

Originally Posted by dark_man812 View Post
    LOL

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There used to be a Roid Juice on ebay a lot but not that brand lol. It had
    Roid Juice – TESTOSTERONE + IGF-1 Insulin + Creatine = Muscle Growth Never Seen Before

Our Roid Juice bodybuilders have been experiencing 14-30lbs of extreme muscle gain – now its your turn.

Roid Juice is the most powerful combination of ground breaking supplements today (worth ?49.99 but no reserve). First and foremostly it combines the most powerful Testosterone boosters to simulate steroid like effects. Secondly it contains the 3 most powerful Insulin Boosters. The ingredients to Roid juice are:

Acetyl L Carnitine – converts to the Testosterone – massive muscle growth

Tribulus is the a powerful natural Testosterone Booster – HUGE 54% average increases in TESTOSTERONE (shown supplementing with 750mg per day – Phenomenal’s dose gives better results with 3000-5000mg and a high saponin content)

Alpha-Lipoic-Acid – world renowned Insulin Booster

L-Taurine – great for absorption of other nutrients and at boosting Insulin

Vandium – to Further pump up Insulin levels Vandium is added for a tri-effect on Insulin

Creatine – works even better with elevated testosterone and Insulin levels
    i wonder whats in this one.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cal51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dark_man812 View Post
    hahahahaha...thats probably one of the funniest things i have read on here

pantera1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually i orderd sum of the roid juce from e bay i was a bit iffy about tryin it but m8 bit rly rly works this is the first time iv tryd anythn like this n the fat is dropin off me in less than a week im noticably bigger n alot more toned, just my opinion but i rate this stuff 9 outa 10 purly cuz its given me a cuple off spots on my back but nt no more than iv ever had befor so not to bad

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pantera1990 View Post
    actually i orderd sum of the roid juce from e bay i was a bit iffy about tryin it but m8 bit rly rly works this is the first time iv tryd anythn like this n the fat is dropin off me in less than a week im noticably bigger n alot more toned, just my opinion but i rate this stuff 9 outa 10 purly cuz its given me a cuple off spots on my back but nt no more than iv ever had befor so not to bad
    You suck at English. Stay in school kid.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

pantera1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    You suck at English. Stay in school kid.
    yeh i no im dyslexic (if i spelt that right n im a big texter i cant get outa the habbit of typin lyk this its just quicker n i dnt want your rep or watever i just joind so i cud post
    sumthing every1 bad mouthin roid juce but its so cheap and really works but it doesnt matter if no one listens to me its doin wat it sez it shud for me n iv never been in such good shape hopefully anothere week n ull actually hav visible abbs lol :P
    Last edited by pantera1990; 02-06-2011 at 03:06 PM.