Ignorance is bliss Mr. Solo Dolo's Avatar
    Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Solo Dolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do u eat the same on non workout days??

???

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you grow outside the gym...not in it

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Theenforcer1 View Post
    A++

xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat primarily the same with the exception being that my carb totals for the day are generally a bit lower.
    I'm just a man.

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shakiluvr View Post
    ???
    If your eating deficit, eat the same everyday. During bulk, I would recommend adding more healthy fat/protein and lower carbs down, but hit your caloric needs as normal.
    Originally Posted by Theenforcer1 View Post
    I don't get tired reading this

davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm eating 2500 calories on non training days, 5 meals a day.

I eat an extra 500 calories on the two days a week I lift weights, Friday and Tuesday. I take in the extra 500 calories in the form of a post workout shake.

I stated doing this, instead of eating 2500 for 6 days and then having a cheat day on day 7.

Cheat meals started making feel like crap. So instead of using a cheat day to bump my metabolism, I bump it 2 times a week with the post workout shake.

Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You only workout 2x per week?
    add me : http://www.********.com/mbobilin
    fat loss log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128202591

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't eat big on sundays because I work on mon/wed/fri, but otherwise, I still eat big.
    I want to touch the butt.

Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat the same everyday except my post-workout shakes.

So ~400 calories less on non-workout days.

As for the "body grows outside of the gym, not in it". True, but not on a cut. It should be "body repairs itself outside the gym, not in it". Just sayin

Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally I eat the same amount of cals everyday. On non workout days I just split up my PWO shake into whole foods throughout the day.

davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tanulean View Post
    You only workout 2x per week?
    Yeah, I do abbreviated training. It is designed for all natural bodybuilders.

It is the best training I have ever tried.

Check out Stuart McRobert's book, Build Muscle Loss Fat Look Great.

Eh even if it was effective, there is no way I can stay away from the gym 5 days per week. The highlight of my day is going to the gym. I have to literally force myself to stay home on recovery days.

I do believe you can build muscle and lose fat by doing that. Eat a caloric surplus on your training days and the rest of the week eat a caloric deficit. I'm sure that's what its about. Am I right?

Eh even if it was effective, there is no way I can stay away from the gym 5 days per week. The highlight of my day is going to the gym. I have to literally force myself to stay home on recovery days.

I do believe you can build muscle and lose fat by doing that. Eat a caloric surplus on your training days and the rest of the week eat a caloric deficit. I'm sure that's what its about. Am I right?
    Yeah it is fun going to the gym but it is also great having more energy and recovery from a split designed for the natural guy.

My training day extra 500 calories is more a maintenance then surplus. It's called Zig Zag dieting.
    I use the RACE Method of Training - Responsible, Abbreviated, Conservative, and Effective.

lol. You keep saying natural guy.

I'm sure the majority of the people on this forum are natural. Just because people workout a lot doesn't mean they are juicing.

lol. You keep saying natural guy.

I'm sure the majority of the people on this forum are natural. Just because people workout a lot doesn't mean they are juicing.
    No ****!!!!!
    I use the RACE Method of Training - Responsible, Abbreviated, Conservative, and Effective.

Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lower carbs, higher fats on off days. The fats help preserve glycogen stores.

dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I consume a few less calories on non training days although not by much, it ends up being a few hundred calories max.
    Altered GVT Program

Current Fav Foods:
    Pumpkin-Low Carb Waffles/No Crust Pie
    FF/Sodium Free Cottage Cheese
    Lettuce with Mustard
    Fresh Fish-Tilapia/Sea Bass/Sole/Orange Roughy/Salmon

Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You could go to the gym everyday on a two day split if you felt like it.

Lift
    Cardio
    Cardio
    Lift
    Rinse and repeat.

Or

Lift on say monday and thursday, cardio on tues wed, fri, sat and rest on sunday.

domhaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've seen a few suggestions. zigzag, higher fat lower carb on off days. I went nuts this winter with junkfood trying to bulk.... I didn't realize how much fat I put on, so now I'm cutting/trying to conserve gains. my daily expenditure seems to be around 3200-3400 calories. I have lost no weight, but have lost 2 inches on my "love handles" and 1.5 on my waistline. These are measurements I took after two weeks of eating very clean, so I doubt it's still water retetion going away. so technically I've been dieting for a month, but only started tracking it two weeks ago. I follow a simple diet. 7 ounces of chicken, a serving(or two ) of healthy veggie IE broc brussel sprouts, and any leafy type 6 times a day. mon-fri I use carbs as I need them. 20-30 grams when i wake up 20-60 preworkout (leg days are higher) then one more whenever I feel like it EVEN before bed occasionally. non training days I eat 5 ounces of chicken and a veggie six times a day. i workout 6-9 times a week though so your portions should alot lower only hitting the gym twice a week. Before anyone says something about me over training 2-3 times a week I'm just doing light weight/stretching sessions, and I take a day off per week and avery three weeks i take two off. I just wanted to share this, because I'm very happy so far with no weight loss, just bf loss. I'm sure i'll have to change it up in a few weeks. I plan on doing a high fat diet for the last 4 lbs.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by domhaver View Post
    I've seen a few suggestions. zigzag, higher fat lower carb on off days. I went nuts this winter with junkfood trying to bulk.... I didn't realize how much fat I put on, so now I'm cutting/trying to conserve gains. my daily expenditure seems to be around 3200-3400 calories. I have lost no weight, but have lost 2 inches on my "love handles" and 1.5 on my waistline. These are measurements I took after two weeks of eating very clean, so I doubt it's still water retetion going away. so technically I've been dieting for a month, but only started tracking it two weeks ago. I follow a simple diet. 7 ounces of chicken, a serving(or two ) of healthy veggie IE broc brussel sprouts, and any leafy type 6 times a day. mon-fri I use carbs as I need them. 20-30 grams when i wake up 20-60 preworkout (leg days are higher) then one more whenever I feel like it EVEN before bed occasionally. non training days I eat 5 ounces of chicken and a veggie six times a day. i workout 6-9 times a week though so your portions should alot lower only hitting the gym twice a week. Before anyone says something about me over training 2-3 times a week I'm just doing light weight/stretching sessions, and I take a day off per week and avery three weeks i take two off. I just wanted to share this, because I'm very happy so far with no weight loss, just bf loss. I'm sure i'll have to change it up in a few weeks. I plan on doing a high fat diet for the last 4 lbs.
    Do you know the difference between 2009 and 2015?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Registered User Aspiringathlete's Avatar
    Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been wondering this. Im currently lean bulking and i have been trying to take in about 25-40 grams less carbs on an off day if its a true off day. AKA sitting on my ass. If i go do cardio or am extremely active I keep it the same. Anyone else do this?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aspiringathlete View Post
    Ive been wondering this. Im currently lean bulking and i have been trying to take in about 25-40 grams less carbs on an off day if its a true off day. AKA sitting on my ass. If i go do cardio or am extremely active I keep it the same. Anyone else do this?
    No, because i recover AFTER my workout, so i wouldn't want to deprive my body from calories. I have a set surplus or deficit that i stick to, 7 days a week, regardless of training/cardio.
    Psych & handcuffs

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by domhaver View Post
    Yeah...if you could never post again, that'd be great.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do IF on every workout day, and take around 150g of carbs. I will typically not intermittent fast on an off day, and consume a little more carbs and calories that day. I do this because if i am taking a day off, its because my body is burnt out and needs to recover. I love fasting every day but there is possible cortisol increase that can combine with the rise from overtraining to stop gains. I can kinda tell when i am needing to replenish my glycogen stores and will consume closer to 250 or 300 carbs on an off day.

Every now and then i will take a day off from the gym and do a protein fast and consume almost all fat one day with calories under 1000, only during a bulk tho.
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat more on days I train back and legs. Training is more demanding. Need more calories.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Do you know the difference between 2009 and 2015?

I do. It's 6.

HTH.
    Delirious Mutant.

Registered User Aspiringathlete's Avatar
    Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    No, because i recover AFTER my workout, so i wouldn't want to deprive my body from calories. I have a set surplus or deficit that i stick to, 7 days a week, regardless of training/cardio.

True but lets say that on a day where I lift I walk 5 miles and am very active etc. On a day where I literally do NOTHING (ie dont leave my house) I dont want to get into a crazy surplus correct? Eating 3000 when i am burning 2000 vs eating 3000 when im buring 2750 or so...

Originally Posted by Aspiringathlete View Post
    True but lets say that on a day where I lift I walk 5 miles and am very active etc. On a day where I literally do NOTHING (ie dont leave my house) I dont want to get into a crazy surplus correct? Eating 3000 when i am burning 2000 vs eating 3000 when im buring 2750 or so...
    Well, if i was bulking, and had a day or two where i was doing literally nothing then i'd eat right around maintenance, or 200 cals over max.
    Psych & handcuffs

Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm currently easing into a cut.

Workout Days: 2800kCal 100F/295C/180P
    Off Days: 2500kCal 100F/240C/160P
    Row from the floor.
    Eat the damned yolk.

"When I see a program that says three sets of eight reps? That's the stupidest f****** thing ever. If it doesn't have a specific percentage based on a specific max, it's useless." -Jim Wendler