Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What does it feel like to be in really good shape?

A little about me first:

I have been lifting off and on for 17yrs now, and have been working in the fitness industry for a little over 11yrs. So I know my way around the block so to speak. However, due to numerous issues and excuses over my lifetime (I'm 33), I have never really know what it is like to be in really good shape. I have been battling my weight for as long as I can remember, at my worst I was 265lbs and 32% BF, and my best I was 203lbs and 19% BF. I am currently at 219lbs and 21% BF and am really trying hard to focus and stay comitted to my diet and routine.

Since I don't know what it feels like to be in really good shape, I was wondering (especially those who were in bad shape and now are in great shape) how does it feel? What can you compare it to? What are the most dramatic analogies you can make to describe how you feel?

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated....I need a spirit boost LOL!

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DC-333 View Post
    A little about me first:

I have been lifting off and on for 17yrs now, and have been working in the fitness industry for a little over 11yrs. So I know my way around the block so to speak. However, due to numerous issues and excuses over my lifetime (I'm 33), I have never really know what it is like to be in really good shape. I have been battling my weight for as long as I can remember, at my worst I was 265lbs and 32% BF, and my best I was 203lbs and 19% BF. I am currently at 219lbs and 21% BF and am really trying hard to focus and stay comitted to my diet and routine.

Since I don't know what it feels like to be in really good shape, I was wondering (especially those who were in bad shape and now are in great shape) how does it feel? What can you compare it to? What are the most dramatic analogies you can make to describe how you feel?

...Keep reading this board and six months from now you will be answering this question when other's ask it.

DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DC-333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    ...Keep reading this board and six months from now you will be answering this question when other's ask it.

I wish it were that easy, I've been reading this board for a couple years now. I work in the friggin fitness industry, you think it would be easy to stay motivated and get in really good shape. It seems like I'm on a never ending roller coaster of ups, down, twists, and loops when it comes to my fitness. I want to get off and get my feet planted solidly on the ground.

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish it were that easy, I've been reading this board for a couple years now. I work in the friggin fitness industry, you think it would be easy to stay motivated and get in really good shape. It seems like I'm on a never ending roller coaster of ups, down, twists, and loops when it comes to my fitness. I want to get off and get my feet planted solidly on the ground.
    It took me many years to finaly get my **** together. I'm not in "really good shape" yet, but I'm in pretty good shape and I gotta say...it feels better than being fat and out of shape. My back hurts less, I can breathe easier, Its not hard to bend over and tie my shoes, I don't get winded playing with my daughter. What else?

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A little about me first:

You question isn't as simple as you might think. I wonder how many people are driven to the point where they don't stop to think how good they feel. They feel good when they are working at it. They get results, tomorrow comes and they work at it again, they feel good. I consider myself to be healthy and when presented with a question like yours, I have to stop and think. Ya, I do feel good. Usually, I just worry about the little aches and pains and am happy to be healthy.

The OV-35 gathering is a great group of people to help lift your spirits, keep your exercise habits in high gear, aid with nutrition and be up front with you. Post some specifics about your daily diet and w/o routines and let them pick 'em apart. It's a fun place to start

Good luck
    oldfart

tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you reach a point to where you are 10%bf or below you just feel tighter and have a little extra bounce in your step. hard to describe, but your clothes fit better and you are no longer what I call a shirt guy. the guy that has good arms and a big chest , but has rolls of fat on his stomach, looks great in a shirt. I was 21 % bf when I finally got serious about my diet. I just have a better overall feeling being tighter and lighter.
    Tim

Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It feels freakin amazing. I can ski, climb/hike, surf, wrestle, golf, swim, with my grandchildren. Was not always this way. Turned it all around 28 years ago.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you never found a physical activity that you love so much you wouldn't want to stop?
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    It feels a whole lot better than any junk-food tastes!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me put it this way.....sex is waaaayyyyyyyy better when you're in shape. Your muscles are firm, your skin is smooth and everything is more sensitive.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phikappa View Post
    Let me put it this way.....sex is waaaayyyyyyyy better when you're in shape. Your muscles are firm, your skin is smooth and everything is more sensitive.
    Your manhood looks bigger, too.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10) LastSet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tdcoach View Post
    When you reach a point to where you are 10%bf or below you just feel tighter and have a little extra bounce in your step. hard to describe, but your clothes fit better and you are no longer what I call a shirt guy. the guy that has good arms and a big chest , but has rolls of fat on his stomach, looks great in a shirt. I was 21 % bf when I finally got serious about my diet. I just have a better overall feeling being tighter and lighter.
    Damn, you just made me realize I'm a shirt guy.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    It feels freakin amazing. I can ski, climb/hike, surf, wrestle, golf, swim, with my grandchildren. Was not always this way. Turned it all around 28 years ago.
    DC,

Baldie said a mouthful.
    He's got a couple of years on me, but then I've got a generation plus on you
    I'm not super-fit either, but compared to the rest of the men of my generation, I'm superman ( with much respect to Oldsupe)

It feels good to know that you can do pretty much everything you did at 20 and some things better. Truthfully, I'm in the best shape of my life (or at least really close) and If I can say, Mrs G has a figure better than the gals my sons hang out with. I have to say, I LOL when I hear my son's (early 20's) friends say "... Sh*t! your mom's jacked!). It also feels good when the "kids" come by for training advise because you look pretty good and lift like a gorilla.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country

DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A little about me first:

Do you keep track of your progress? When I first started exercising more than a year ago, I could barely walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Now, I can run at a good clip for the full 30 minutes. That feeling alone helps me focus on the positives and not go back to the old habits that got me so fat and out of shape.

You have to always be making goals for yourself. Try not to get into a stale routine. Always work as hard as you need to to get to the next level. If you've reached your highest level and want to maintain, do what Marius mentioned and find your favorite physical activity and stay active.

Don't focus on the negatives. Always stay focused on what you've accomplished and stay positive. The fact that you want to stay in shape says that you know what to do. Everyone gets down on themselves at times. Take out some old photos or old clothes to remind yourself about what you used to look like.

Good luck!
    If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment. He is not hampered by a sense of humor or by charity, or by the dumb certainties of experience. He is the more logical for losing sane affections. The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason. -- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Thanks!

... uh (no homo?)
    If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment. He is not hampered by a sense of humor or by charity, or by the dumb certainties of experience. He is the more logical for losing sane affections. The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason. -- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    That and I always chose to date chicks with small hands.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    ROFL!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation

A little about me first:

So I was 299 Pounds 3 Years Ago and I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE IN BAD SHAPE. I am Currently 208 but Just recently gained that . I was 188 Pounds and I am also cutting. All I know is I dont Huff and Puff walking to the mail box anymore and instead of asking my wife to grab something for me I just get up and get it myself. I am always alert , my mind seems to work faster, I have a way better sense of humor and self worth and my sex drive is off the charts. That could be from lifting too WHO KNOWS I am no expert. ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT STOP . DONT QUIT . Do me a favor and say this one thing to yourself " IF IT IS TO BE ITS UP TO ME ". Trust me there is no PILL, CREME, OR DRINK that is going to get you to your goals.

Want a better analogy. You drive a Chevrolet Corvette, It calls for Premium Fuel ONLY and When you feed it Regular CAUSE ITS CHEAPER It Runs Like Crap, PINGS and STUTTERS and literally Falls on its Face when you mash the petal. Why would you do that to your car Right?
    Well why would you do that to your body. Sure McDonalds taste great But who cares ITS GOING TO KILL YOU Eventually. I dont eat for pleasure anymore I eat to survive and I feed my body exactly what it needs. I lost all that weight alone and with only Google and Past Experience to help me. So you Got This BROTHER KEEP IT UP . You Ever need a Kick in the A@@ Go grab those Pants that you wore when You were at your highest weight . Then go buy yourself a pair of 32" waist and dont stop till you fit them

jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy_chess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post

Its Either This :

Or This :

ITS UP TO YOU BRO

Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jeremy_chess View Post
    So I was 299 Pounds 3 Years Ago and I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE IN BAD SHAPE. I am Currently 208 but Just recently gained that . I was 188 Pounds and I am also cutting. All I know is I dont Huff and Puff walking to the mail box anymore and instead of asking my wife to grab something for me I just get up and get it myself. I am always alert , my mind seems to work faster, I have a way better sense of humor and self worth and my sex drive is off the charts. That could be from lifting too WHO KNOWS I am no expert. ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT STOP . DONT QUIT . Do me a favor and say this one thing to yourself " IF IT IS TO BE ITS UP TO ME ". Trust me there is no PILL, CREME, OR DRINK that is going to get you to your goals.

Want a better analogy. You drive a Chevrolet Corvette, It calls for Premium Fuel ONLY and When you feed it Regular CAUSE ITS CHEAPER It Runs Like Crap, PINGS and STUTTERS and literally Falls on its Face when you mash the petal. Why would you do that to your car Right?
    Well why would you do that to your body. Sure McDonalds taste great But who cares ITS GOING TO KILL YOU Eventually. I dont eat for pleasure anymore I eat to survive and I feed my body exactly what it needs. I lost all that weight alone and with only Google and Past Experience to help me. So you Got This BROTHER KEEP IT UP . You Ever need a Kick in the A@@ Go grab those Pants that you wore when You were at your highest weight . Then go buy yourself a pair of 32" waist and dont stop till you fit them
    Nice post.

Oh yeah, you can't spell cream.......

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *pokes, touches and grabs self* (no not like that LOL)

Feels pretty awesome
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    still working on the whole getting in shape thing but looking forward to it

Hey Mistress how ya doen?

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clif View Post
    still working on the whole getting in shape thing but looking forward to it

Hey Mistress how ya doen?
    *waves hi at clif* I'm stuck at work but looking forward to totally anhilating my legs tonight. What u up to?
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I think it depends on your perspective

There are different levels of being in really good shape. I gravitate between feeling it and feeling like I have more work to do. I've been battling a physical condition that over the last 3 months has done a great deal to rob me of my TKD training. Am I still in what would be considered "great shape"...? By all convetional standards, yes. By MY standards...meh...

I lift 5 days a week for about 75-90 minutes per session. I have a pretty grueling dedicated ab routine. However, I just started doing cardio again, and without being able to train 3-4 hours a week on top of that in TKD like I was previously it still doesn't feel the same.

blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    That was REALLY funny!!! Repped!!!

Peace...
    God is always with me and I'll never give up...

aneas
    To me its the best feeling in the world. But my wife says I am grouchy and irritable when I hardcore diet.

I always have trouble holding onto the shape I want to be at.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stevelegh View Post
    Nice post.

Oh yeah, you can't spell cream.......
    En francais it's creme.

Last edited by Do_Somethin; 10-30-2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Bodybuilding.com doesn't seem to allow nonenglish characters.

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It feels like freedom...fast, strong, mobile freedom.

Free to breath easy.
    Free to move easy.
    Free to look mawvalous dawling
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another thread that's almost 2mths old...someone dug up.....and nobody noticed . The OP hasn't posted since 9/15, but I'm sure he'll be back to look for new feedback .
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How bad do you want it? Hmmmmm?

Lots of hard work. Nothing feels better tho, no matter what it is, then being paid well for a job well done. Keeping fit is just that. HARD WORK! YET, VERY REWARDING!

You are miserably fat and, or outta shape not because you're doing something physically wrong creating bad habits! That is just the symptom of an inner struggle that needs to change first, before you change the Physical body. That is why 97% of all people who go on diets and or exercise programs fail within the first 6 mths of their program. They attack the symptom, not the problem.

The key to change isn't just changing physical habits only! One must change all aspects of their lives starting with inner self first, then changing ones belief system mentally, spiritually and socially. Those are the reasons people fail and are miserable. That is why no matter haw much weight they lose, no matter how in shape they get, they inevitably will return to their old fat and outa shape self.

Truly the key to success is to change from within first, and continue on your path of health and wellness for the rest of your life. No vacations.

Before you start, you have to ask yourself, "How bad do I want it?"

Well?..... How bad?
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf