sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Athletic Edge Nutrition - APE Review

E_P_C and AEN gave me the opportunity to review this product for a month.

A test booster. Yeah I've tried these before. Some I've had that are amazing. Some marginal to no results not even worthwhile being on the market and claiming what they proposed. This I was very interested in and I had to try it.

I've had some test boosters with stinging nettle root in them, but this is one of them that did not contain that supplement in it, but I noticed it had a few good supplements that were great for overall health for men. Zinc, Vitamin D, PLCAR, B-Vitamins. So what did it propose?

Promote Testosterone Production*
    Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
    Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity*
    Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance*

I am an athlete. I've trained for powerlifting meets. My training has been primarily strength training for the past few months and I've been deciding whether or not I want to start training in MMA or continue lifting. In my log I did both. Training 4-5x a week combined with boxing 4-5x week back to back is physically demanding, far more than I have experienced before.

The big question is: Did this product do what it claimed? I can say yes. During my month of using this product I noticed:

-definite increase in energy
    -increase in mood
    -wow strong sex drive
    -slight body recomposition
    -maintained strength

I said maintained strength because I was doing cardio and strength training. I gained a little strength on things like back, but I cannot expect too much considering my training.

Did it increase my test? Perhaps in the interim. A lot of the supplements promote free test, but those results are ephemeral. Ultimately it will help you through your workouts and daily life to have that test increase.

On my note about body composition. I was around 190 before I started. Still am a bit. My weight is fluctuating around 188-190 now due to training, but my body composition is looking excellent!

This was a picture of me around the middle of March...

This was taken a few days ago.

I'm definitely satisfied with this product and being a product that is a test booster that you don't have to 'cycle' necessarily due to the ingredient compound, I'd use this as a staple if I had the cash flow for it constantly. Pick it up and try it at least once!

9/10
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great review man as one of the first few who got to try this out I was definitely made a believer of how amazing Ape is and I'm glad others get to experience the same as well. Once again nice review man.

Will rep on recharge.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    E_P_C and AEN gave me the opportunity to review this product for a month.

A test booster. Yeah I've tried these before. Some I've had that are amazing. Some marginal to no results not even worthwhile being on the market and claiming what they proposed. This I was very interested in and I had to try it.

I've had some test boosters with stinging nettle root in them, but this is one of them that did not contain that supplement in it, but I noticed it had a few good supplements that were great for overall health for men. Zinc, Vitamin D, PLCAR, B-Vitamins. So what did it propose?

Promote Testosterone Production*
    Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
    Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity*
    Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance*

I am an athlete. I've trained for powerlifting meets. My training has been primarily strength training for the past few months and I've been deciding whether or not I want to start training in MMA or continue lifting. In my log I did both. Training 4-5x a week combined with boxing 4-5x week back to back is physically demanding, far more than I have experienced before.

The big question is: Did this product do what it claimed? I can say yes. During my month of using this product I noticed:

-definite increase in energy
    -increase in mood
    -wow strong sex drive
    -slight body recomposition
    -maintained strength

I said maintained strength because I was doing cardio and strength training. I gained a little strength on things like back, but I cannot expect too much considering my training.

Did it increase my test? Perhaps in the interim. A lot of the supplements promote free test, but those results are ephemeral. Ultimately it will help you through your workouts and daily life to have that test increase.

On my note about body composition. I was around 190 before I started. Still am a bit. My weight is fluctuating around 188-190 now due to training, but my body composition is looking excellent!

This was a picture of me around the middle of March...

This was taken a few days ago.

I'm definitely satisfied with this product and being a product that is a test booster that you don't have to 'cycle' necessarily due to the ingredient compound, I'd use this as a staple if I had the cash flow for it constantly. Pick it up and try it at least once!

9/10
    More and more people are starting to experience the power of APE. Great review, thank you sir.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review! I definitely agree about the body recomp aspect of APE. Lovin' it.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great review thanks man
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice review man. APE is a product that on my "to do" list.

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wanna look like that beast.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am looking forward to trying APE I picked up 3 jars of it and I am planning on 12 week cycle towards
    the end of the year.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Nice review! I definitely agree about the body recomp aspect of APE. Lovin' it.
    Certainly a huge aspect of APE and yet another aspect that separates it from other tesbooster. Not to mention the real in the gym endurance benefits and NO/pump effects from the glycocarn.

I hope people take a close look of the benefits APE offers and don't just lump it in with other singe benefit testboosters.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10) acura1990ls is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys just finished my second bottle of APE loved it just amazing! what can i use next? i already feel weaker its my second week off and i feel im losing size. What compares to APE? thanks

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I am looking forward to trying APE I picked up 3 jars of it and I am planning on 12 week cycle towards
    the end of the year.
    let us know how it goes

Originally Posted by acura1990ls View Post
    Hey guys just finished my second bottle of APE loved it just amazing! what can i use next? i already feel weaker its my second week off and i feel im losing size. What compares to APE? thanks
    nothing compares to APE. get on that PreSurge and smash some weights until you can start APE again

Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This stuff seems to be really popular lately. I havn't even tried it but it has my vote on bb supp awards.

Originally Posted by Lifting4Everr View Post
    This stuff seems to be really popular lately. I havn't even tried it but it has my vote on bb supp awards.
    APE has certainly becoming the go to test booster for many with some very impressive reviews http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144074851

Originally Posted by Lifting4Everr View Post
    Thanks for the support

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ape mode
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

The thread that started it all