shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine?Pros and Cons?

Hey,Basically i am considering taking creatine what are the Pros and cons of using the stuff as i am uncertain of whether to start taking it as i have heard some bad things about it?
    Is it true that if you stop taking it your muscles will go floppy?

Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do some ****in research on your own before askin stupid ****in questions like that...................... i mean really.......... we answer these questions at least 3 times a week................................. search= creatine.................... you'll get better answers that way
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital." -Joe Paterno

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." -Michael Jordan

"It's the lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself." -Muhammad Ali

"Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith

"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else." -John Madden

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enought; we must do." -Bruce Lee

"It takes more than just a good-looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it." -Lee Haney

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretsky

"I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is, you can make it." -Gale Sayers

"There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There's no such thing as life in-between." -Pat Riley

"Winning is not everything. It' the ONLY thing." -Vince Lombardi

"Strive for excellence, exceed yourself, love your friends, speak the truth, practice fidelity and honor your father and mother. These principles will help you master yourself, make you strong, give you hope and put you on the path to greatness." -Joe Weider

shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was hoping to get some feedback from people who have actually tried it you skinny shrimp.

Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jafar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you ****in stupid????? you don't know me....... you don't know how I look.......... you don't know if I'm on it .......... you don't know **** according to your stupid question..................... all I'm saying is do some research before you come on a message board and ask stupid questions..................... its not hard........

........... and skinny.......... you gotta be kidding me
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital." -Joe Paterno

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." -Michael Jordan

"It's the lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself." -Muhammad Ali

"Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith

"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else." -John Madden

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enought; we must do." -Bruce Lee

"It takes more than just a good-looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it." -Lee Haney

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretsky

"I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is, you can make it." -Gale Sayers

"There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There's no such thing as life in-between." -Pat Riley

"Winning is not everything. It' the ONLY thing." -Vince Lombardi

"Strive for excellence, exceed yourself, love your friends, speak the truth, practice fidelity and honor your father and mother. These principles will help you master yourself, make you strong, give you hope and put you on the path to greatness." -Joe Weider

howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by shadowmoses
    I was hoping to get some feedback from people who have actually tried it you skinny shrimp.
    you'll never get any positve feed back flaming everybody in fact everybody wil probably start flaming you and make you cry

This is one crazy forum i just ask for some feedback on creatine "from people who have actually used it before" and all you savages start swearing and shouting and telling me i'm flaming people?I would appreciate some help here,maybe people arent freindly in america but in england when you ask someone a question they normally answer it!

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pros = muscle gains, strenght gains, train longer

Cons= water retention makes you look softer. You can get the ****s if you don't drink a lot of water, so if your like all the stupid gimps at my college who will try some then drink 2 cans of coke and 1 500ml bottle of water during the day you need to reconsider what u drink

Try having 10g creatine a day and at least 2.5 litres a day, if not more
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

Smile

THANK YOU VEGE MARK!!!!Thanks for the concise info very useful!!!Maybe if everybody was like you the forum would be a much better place!Thanks again!

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dear GOD there is an entire STICKY devoted to answering every question about creatine you could imagine, not to mention countless threads on this board that you could find if you DID A SEARCH.
    Not rewarding lazyness shouldn't be an American thing or an English thing, it should be an everything.

howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howsyomama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    THANK YOU VEGE MARK!!!!Thanks for the concise info very useful!!!Maybe if everybody was like you the forum would be a much better place!Thanks again!
    maybe if you would do a bloody search and not flame ppl *******

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

it's OK
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

"Howsyoumama" please calm down mr grumpy,Sorry i am not a bodybuilding.com freak and sorry i have gone natural,therefore you are right i know jack sh** about creatine.All i wanted was a reply from someones personal experience not from a website giving info i wanted to know what creatine users had experienced themselves i am not trying to offend any one!I am new to this site I dont even Know what the hell "STICKY" is????SO please could all you people calm down!???ANd P.S the only reason i called your freind a skinny shrimp is that i know that is the thing that BB's Hate most,and he started swearing at me so what do you expect me to do?.And as for pics of me did i ever claim i was big?NO?So please lets end this war!???

"Howsyoumama" please calm down mr grumpy,Sorry i am not a bodybuilding.com freak and sorry i have gone natural,therefore you are right i know jack sh** about creatine.All i wanted was a reply from someones personal experience not from a website giving info i wanted to know what creatine users had experienced themselves i am not trying to offend any one!I am new to this site I dont even Know what the hell "STICKY" is????SO please could all you people calm down!???ANd P.S the only reason i called your freind a skinny shrimp is that i know that is the thing that BB's Hate most,and he started swearing at me so what do you expect me to do?.And as for pics of me did i ever claim i was big?NO?So please lets end this war!???
    fine as for comment about creatine not being natural wtf creatine is natural steroids are not creatine is

Talking

Sorry i didnt mean natural in that way i meant it as in i have never taken any nutritional supplements apart from multivitamins and EP oil.Glad to see we resolved this argument.

look at the supplements forum theres a sticky there called creatine all your questions answered or something like that

I'm really good looking. JoeJoeJoe's Avatar
    JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeJoeJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Jafar
    do some ****in research on your own before askin stupid ****in questions like that...................... i mean really.......... we answer these questions at least 3 times a week................................. search= creatine.................... you'll get better answers that way
    You are a ****ing fool. Yes he should have done some research about it, but there's no need to act like a twat.

If you have a question about a supplement, like creatine, it is advisable to ask in the supplement forum (However read the FAQ thread in there first).

Don't ask in this forum, you will only make little girls like Jafar mad.
    SuperFlex!

meadow119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exactly, just answer the question !!!!!!!!!!!

NickZS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by meadow119 View Post
    Exactly, just answer the question !!!!!!!!!!!
    haha! great timing man! Posting almost a decade later!

Ah what the hell
    Pros: Makes you strong and big
    Cons: Drink a lot of water or cramp up like a fool.

P.S. all the bs about your muscles going flabby is well....bs.
    "What you think, is what you become."

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Isn't there a Creatine FAQ stickied in TBB ?

edit: wtf 10 yr bump
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

Rawkeeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    He's clearly on something, no one asked you to click the thread.