veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sorry, but Abercrombie Fitch Model Workout.

Ok, I hate to do this, because I know most of you think their fairy wannabe bodybuilders, and a lot of them are. but the truth is, i'm not doing this ALL for practical reasons, i'm doing it for vanity reasons, and i don't think i'm alone here either.

My question, is this basically the same exact thing as a bodybuilder workouts, except you neglect to work your back?

Or is everything exactly the same science, and in all depends on your genetics.

My issue is my back, its becoming huge, i'm starting to look like a Huge V monster besides a sexy H, if that makes sense :\ Also it's making my chest look smaller too.

Should I stop Back exercises all together for the male model look, or is this the way my body is, and i have to live with it?

Please don't respond if you don't have anything productive to say.

Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dubji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm not an expert but if you think your back is getting to big just cut back on the exercises. Its not a good idea to stop working out your back all together especially if you continue training other parts of your body. If i were you I would cut back on the back workouts depending on how imbalanced it is with the rest of your body. When they even out continue to maintain.
    Example: Back is a 10 and rest of body is a 9 only back off slightly if at all. If back is a 10 and rest of body is a 2, cut back quite a bit on the back (without dropping it all together) and focus more on getting the rest of the body up to speed.

If it is like the latter situation you could maybe stop weight training your back for a bit, but don't totally neglect it- do some body weight exercises for it or maybe some yoga. Yes, yoga.

Squat or remove thy self caerus13's Avatar
    caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The back muscles are incredibly important, looking at the amount of back injuries there are is an indication of this. I strongly advice against creating a muscular imbalance just for aesthetics.

pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op your an idiot.

veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pumplikeeecummings View Post
    Op your an idiot.
    is attention really that important to you?

***got troll....

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmm, maybe you should try sucking dick 3 days a week instead of just 2.

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is thin newb overanalying in mirror.

-Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by veneficuz View Post
    Ok, I hate to do this, because I know most of you think their fairy wannabe bodybuilders, and a lot of them are. but the truth is, i'm not doing this ALL for practical reasons, i'm doing it for vanity reasons, and i don't think i'm alone here either.

My question, is this basically the same exact thing as a bodybuilder workouts, except you neglect to work your back?

Or is everything exactly the same science, and in all depends on your genetics.

My issue is my back, its becoming huge, i'm starting to look like a Huge V monster besides a sexy H, if that makes sense :\ Also it's making my chest look smaller too.

Should I stop Back exercises all together for the male model look, or is this the way my body is, and i have to live with it?

Please don't respond if you don't have anything productive to say.
    Don't listen to disrespectful people on here.
    I've come a long way and I had your same mentality of prioritizing what was aesthetically appeasing. While this is ok you CANNOT neglect muscle groups because you'll end up in the hospital or with a bad injury. Can't look good for the ladies if you're shoulder quit on you and you're out of the gym for 6 months.

I had the same issue with turning into a hulk instead of into a model physique so this is what you do. Instead of SCALING back the back exercise like my friend up there suggested, simply change the routine to focus on strength rather than size. Do the same amount of volume for you back but instead of hitting 8-12 reps lift really heavy at VERY LOW REPS (3-6) This will increase your strength accordingly while limiting your hypertrophy (size) stimulation.

Eversince I did this, my back has gone down a bit in size but has gotten tremendously strong, enabling me to make my OTHER workouts that much better and my chance of injury goes down. And one more thing. I found that if you're looking for the model physique it's really all about Body fat percentage. These guys are cut and only LOOK like they have a ton of muscle because the lack of fat against the little muscle they do have makes their muscles look huge. So get your body fat percentage down and you'll find you're plenty big enough for this type of look (if that's really what you're going for) All in all, never eliminate a body part, only change whether you do high reps (for size-limit strength gains) or low reps (for strength-stop size gains) AND eventually cut your BF%.

TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi OP, I know an Abercrombie model and was given his exact workout.

Man Cleavage
    -----------------
    Flat Smith bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Incline Smith bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Decline Smith bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Flat DB Flyes 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Incline DB Flyes 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Decline DB Flyes 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Pec dec 100-1 reps, 10 drop sets

Da Gunz (if you have a licence)
    --------------------------------------
    Barbell Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Barbell Close-Grip Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Barbell Cheat Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Hammer Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Bicep Curl on Bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Preacher Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Concentration Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Barbell Curl 100-1 reps, 10 drop sets

Sick-Packs
    ------------
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...cle/abdominals

All exercises for 12-15 reps, 10 sets

Get serious: just say NO to chicken legs
    ---------------------------------------
    Standing Calf Raise 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Seated Calf Raise 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Donkey Calf Raise 1000 reps in one burnout set (use your training partner\boyfriend for this)

Optional (pros only)
    ------------------------
    Leg extension 15x1
    Leg Curl 15x1
    Lat pull down 15x1

Rip it up!
    ----------
    Cardio 4 hours (only 3.5 hours necessary if you have AIDS)

This programme should be performed 6x a week on a 1200 cal. diet consisting of nothing but oats, tuna salad, and (ahem) protein shakes.

Spend the rest of the day tanning, waxing, bleaching your teeth, and having anal sex with other Abercrombie models.
    E-Stats:

Bench Press 300kgs x5 (very weak as I have a broken wrist)
    A2G Back Squat 375kgs x3 (poor as I only started squatting last week)
    Deadlift 600kgs 25+ reps (I'm not prepared to go heavy with DLs as I have a slipped disk)
    One-Armed Clean and Press 300kgs (I was talking on the phone with my other hand so not my true 1rm)

My lifts are so weak! It's so humilating to post them . . .

Originally Posted by -Michelangelo- View Post
    I've come a long way and I had your same mentality of prioritizing what was aesthetically appeasing. While this is ok you CANNOT neglect muscle groups because you'll end up in the hospital or with a bad injury. Can't look good for the ladies if you're shoulder quit on you and you're out of the gym for 6 months.

I had the same issue with turning into a hulk instead of into a model physique so this is what you do. Instead of SCALING back the back exercise like my friend up there suggested, simply change the routine to focus on strength rather than size. Do the same amount of volume for you back but instead of hitting 8-12 reps lift really heavy at VERY LOW REPS (3-6) This will increase your strength accordingly while limiting your hypertrophy (size) stimulation.

Eversince I did this, my back has gone down a bit in size but has gotten tremendously strong, enabling me to make my OTHER workouts that much better and my chance of injury goes down. And one more thing. I found that if you're looking for the model physique it's really all about Body fat percentage. These guys are cut and only LOOK like they have a ton of muscle because the lack of fat against the little muscle they do have makes their muscles look huge. So get your body fat percentage down and you'll find you're plenty big enough for this type of look (if that's really what you're going for) All in all, never eliminate a body part, only change whether you do high reps (for size-limit strength gains) or low reps (for strength-stop size gains) AND eventually cut your BF%.
    Thanks for this, really. I think I'm going to take ur advice here, and not neglect anything, and really just be happy with whatever god gave me. I'm sure with under .10 I'll look fine, the muscles there, and at 6'2 should look good no matter what. skipping legs and back have been an issue in the past for, I really don't enjoy them, and that day is Friday for me, which I usually skip . I've made a commitment recently to making sure I get my whole body involved. And that's why the back is growing more lately. U serious about the 3-6 reps strengthing and not bulking, that seems opposite almost. Im honestly trying to learn here. Either way ur right about the rest of the stuff either way, and I appreciate it.

And to the guy above with the abercrombie model routine, lol, I knew I was going to get some **** on this post, but U actually put some work in ur lulz tho.

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by -Michelangelo- View Post

your telling this guy to lift for strength to get a smaller back.Are you high.Right so when OP is deadlifting or rowing 100lbs more in 2-3 years his back will be smaller right.Where does that make sense.Jesus christ cos powerlifters backs are small right and they lift between 3-5 reps.Gtf out of here

6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TR0LLF4CE View Post
    Hi OP, I know an Abercrombie model and was given his exact workout.

Man Cleavage
    -----------------
    Flat Smith bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Incline Smith bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Decline Smith bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Flat DB Flyes 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Incline DB Flyes 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Decline DB Flyes 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Pec dec 100-1 reps, 10 drop sets

Da Gunz (if you have a licence)
    --------------------------------------
    Barbell Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Barbell Close-Grip Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Barbell Cheat Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Hammer Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Bicep Curl on Bench 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Preacher Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    DB Concentration Curl 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Barbell Curl 100-1 reps, 10 drop sets

Sick-Packs
    ------------
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...cle/abdominals

All exercises for 12-15 reps, 10 sets

Get serious: just say NO to chicken legs
    ---------------------------------------
    Standing Calf Raise 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Seated Calf Raise 12-15 reps, 10 sets
    Donkey Calf Raise 1000 reps in one burnout set (use your training partner\boyfriend for this)

Optional (pros only)
    ------------------------
    Leg extension 15x1
    Leg Curl 15x1
    Lat pull down 15x1

Rip it up!
    ----------
    Cardio 4 hours (only 3.5 hours necessary if you have AIDS)

This programme should be performed 6x a week on a 1200 cal. diet consisting of nothing but oats, tuna salad, and (ahem) protein shakes.

Spend the rest of the day tanning, waxing, bleaching your teeth, and having anal sex with other Abercrombie models.

10 sets per exercise every workout? Why does it not workout back ?