View Poll Results: Which body-type am I?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mesomorph

3 42.86%
  • Endomorph

0 0%
  • Ectomorph

4 57.14%
    Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I an Ectomorph, Endomorph or Mesomorph?

I haven't got a camera with me at the moment so I can't take a straight body shot.
    I have these 3 photos though and I'm trying to figure out if my body type is Ectomorph or Mesomorph.

Would appreciate any opinions,

Cheers

****totype-body-types.jpg <--- Body types

------------My Pictures -------------

1qErIo2DsiUgpIlYxq2cynQChrtOH065p.jpeg
    1QLitcQyxJug7FsIv8mz1mK9qFRf0696p.jpeg
    10J9ssCjRdZOD6BEbLLRlWGo01Sr2m0545p.jpeg
    15x2IKNPGDuEmtTNGFEWFwy8zxRAxS512p.jpeg
    1nwmfdzzd0OcBYkuBURXNNP3hToi0053p.jpeg

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Where is the poll option for "****totypes are discredited as a scientific idea"?

Stop labelling yourself and start progressing towards your goals. Your training and diet will reflect your current strength level, bodyfat level and metabolic rate, nothing more.

jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is a...

You should spend your time figuring out your calorie and macronutrient needs instead.
    The more that you read, the more things you'll know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149723023

Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nswayze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cheers guys, I haven't been on the net for a few weeks but I appreciate the replies

andrewscholler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for what reason do you want to know? You didn't explain. Just curious? Not seeing improvement etc...

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Where is the poll option for "****totypes are discredited as a scientific idea"?

Stop labelling yourself and start progressing towards your goals. Your training and diet will reflect your current strength level, bodyfat level and metabolic rate, nothing more.
    I know I sure as hell don't have the bone structure of a scrawny ***got... hell if I drop below 200lbs I look like a crack head.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****totypes are outdated. Very few people will fit into these categories 100%. Everybody is different.
    "When God solves my problems, I have faith in his abilities. When He doesn't solve my problems, He has faith in mine."

Rep'n back every time. (100+)

Weakling [ ] --- Weak [x] --- Semi-Weak [ ] --- Average [ ] --- Semi-Strong [ ] --- Strong [ ] --- Strong(er) [ ]