ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Apidexin Diet Weightloss Pill! Any good news??

I wanted to know if wanyone has tried Apidexine and how it turned out. It has 8 Patent-Pending Ingredients:

Fucoxanthin - Japanese Wakame seaweed

Razberi-K - Razberi-K, also known as 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one

Guggul EZ 100 - Guggulsterones have been shown in studies to maintain normal blood lipid levels

Thermodiamine 98% Evodiamine - Thermodiamine, otherwise known as Evodiamine

Forslean 95% Forskohliin - Forslean was actually Patented for its ability to INCREASE Lean Muscle Tissue which leads to Long Term Fat Loss Success.

Lipolide-SC - supports an increase in the rate of lipolysis (fat burning) activity through cAMP

Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate

Bioperine - Bioperine is patented not directly for its weight loss capabilites but rather for its ability to enhance the absorption rate of other nutrients.

I would like to know the results of anyone who has taken this. They say on the website that if u dont like it, 100% money back guarantee.
    Last edited by ohtaile; 08-05-2008 at 11:08 AM.

ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ohtaile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess no one has

No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't say I've heard of it.
    "When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat."

RIP George Carlin

its new. It just hit the market. The website is www.apidexin.com

I have been to 3rd party websites and heard that this stuff is no joke.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the ingrediants are good (Fucoxanthin is new to me...looks interesting) but it doesn't mention how much of each ingrediant is in this product. It could be underdosed. It's kinda costly too.

edit: just noticed gugguls, which is controversial.

see this link about the guggul issue:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547
    Last edited by Shortfuze; 08-05-2008 at 12:03 PM.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with ShortFuze, I wish I could see the amounts of each ingredient.

Imma try it and see. Its a 100% money back guarantee. Just ship the bottle back and they will give me a refund. Whats up with that?

Create Your Own Reality phate5180's Avatar
    phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did anyone ever try this?
    Stunner

"A Day Lacking Accomplishment is Time Forever Lost"

What goes around, comes around. If you give me good advice, you get repped. If I give you good advice, rep me back.

reddawg376 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i ordered 2 bottles...one bottle, when i opened it, was all messed up (pills were cracked, etc.) i called the company up and they shipped me a new bottle. i just got it today and i'm going to try it out this week. will post results later

reddawg317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, i've been taking it for the last week, and last night i took it a little later than normal. took one around 9am & 2pm

ate less food than i normally would as well.

went to the gym last night and did a harder workout than normal, felt light headed and started to cramp up. i did drink a lot of water (2 gallons) as well as a gatorade.

based on this, i will no longer be taking this product.

They will not take a return on the product either if the product is open and more than 1 week of the product has been taken.

samurailynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today is my third day of Apidexin. It came with a bottle of Detoxufree, which lasts for 3 days. The Detoxufree is 3 pills before breakfast and lunch, and then 1 pill of Apidexin before breakfast and lunch. I have a hard time swallowing so many pills, so I'm glad the Detoxufree part is almost over. I have been losing 1 pound per day. I'm hoping I will continue with substantial weight loss even though the Detoxufree is done today, but we'll see.

I notice that I seem to be more awake, and I have a harder time falling asleep at night. My stomach also feels a little queasy, but not too bad. I feel hungry sooner for breakfast and lunch, but I fill up faster. I also feel more full when eating dinner and there's no way I could eat as much as I normally would.

I haven't been exercising regularly this week because of some painting that needed to get done at home in the evenings, so I am also hoping this won't make me feel lightheaded or sick when I start exercising.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samurailynn View Post
    Today is my third day of Apidexin. It came with a bottle of Detoxufree, which lasts for 3 days. The Detoxufree is 3 pills before breakfast and lunch, and then 1 pill of Apidexin before breakfast and lunch. I have a hard time swallowing so many pills, so I'm glad the Detoxufree part is almost over. I have been losing 1 pound per day. I'm hoping I will continue with substantial weight loss even though the Detoxufree is done today, but we'll see.

I notice that I seem to be more awake, and I have a harder time falling asleep at night. My stomach also feels a little queasy, but not too bad. I feel hungry sooner for breakfast and lunch, but I fill up faster. I also feel more full when eating dinner and there's no way I could eat as much as I normally would.

I haven't been exercising regularly this week because of some painting that needed to get done at home in the evenings, so I am also hoping this won't make me feel lightheaded or sick when I start exercising.
    Thank you for posting this. I am going to start this supplement next week. Maybe you start a log and I'll do the same? We could compare results.

jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any other updates on this. I'm looking to buy it on Monday if I could lose 10 pounds in a month. I'm extremely close to the weight I want and am hopeful this will give me the jump I need.