Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest shape help

I have a question on chest shape. Ever since i started working out my chest has really come along but i have a trouble spot on it. The lower inner part of my chest is angled down and i look like i have saggy boobs. Is there any specidic things i can do to hit that spot to make it grow and even out(dips,close grip decline,ect)

Im gonna post 2 pics(not me) and try to point the problem out.
    The 1st pic kind of shows my problem and the 2nd shows what kind of shape i want.
    Attached Images

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Shape is genetic ,focus on the big pressing exercises and dips to make your chest bigger and that problem will have a better chance of getting overlooked !

Stan`s chest is awesome , i wonder if he takes Cell Tech LOL !
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet, genetics, pressing movements. Short and sweet.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok thanks for the help.

But is there anything you can do to target the inner lower part of the chest more?(close grip decline or dips maybe) any ideas

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daone1
    Ok thanks for the help.

But is there anything you can do to target the inner lower part of the chest more?(close grip decline or dips maybe) any ideas
    No ,there isnt !
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidsrage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have it too, i dont think it is that bad , if anything it makes your chest more defined

Yea but i was watchin the fit show and the bb on there says to hit inner chest you use a closer grip and to hit the bottom chest you do decline so if you combine the two and do a close grip elbows out decline bench wouldnt that hit your inner lower chest more(i know theres no complete isolation?

P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have the same kinda problem, when i do the cable crossovers i do them from the bottom too, has kinda helped, and closer grip bench press is suppose to help the inner chest too.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a question on chest shape. Ever since i started working out my chest has really come along but i have a trouble spot on it. The lower inner part of my chest is angled down and i look like i have saggy boobs. Is there any specidic things i can do to hit that spot to make it grow and even out(dips,close grip decline,ect)

The 1st pic kind of shows my problem and the 2nd shows what kind of shape i want.
    You can build and change anywhere the muscle is. I am a big believer in this.

BUT...you CANNOT make the muscle grow where it isn't
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it seems that you are talking about the distance between the muscle origins of your pecs, in which case you can not change them at all. that doesn't mean you cant have a nice chest, it just wont look like stan's. doing close grip presses may help the inner chest a little bit but you'll just have a big inner chest with the same gap.

Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I may be wrong, and someone can correct me if I am, but I think, by the look of that picture.........it's the upper chest thats a problem, not the lower...

As for the second pic, it goes without saying
    You know you have cleavage when you can hold a credit card between your pecs......change anyone?

Maybe you should read my post before saying ****. I said that was not my chest and that his inner lower chest resembled the shape of mine ok.

Now any suggested exercises

Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe you should read my post before saying ****. I said that was not my chest and that his inner lower chest resembled the shape of mine ok.

Now any suggested exercises
    You know, it's getting harder and harder to respond in a civil manner when people seem to jump the gun everytime something gets posted and they take it wrong. Remember, this is the written word.....other than our bad punctuation, which I am guilty of, thats the only thing we have to go by when reading a response. We have no tone of voice, no facial expressions, no hand gestures, etc. At the very least, don't jump to conclusions in the future..........you may just be wrong....in this case you are.........

1. I DID read your post and I WAS aware that the first picture was not you (anyway, had I been wrong, I would just admit it and move on, I'm not 10 years old). In this case, I knew it was not you..........here is what gave it away "Im gonna post 2 pics(not me) and try to point the problem out." So yea, I knew that, I read it, I looked at it (looked at it twice because I had a second thought about something). So, did I read, and put time into it....yea, not as much as trying to defend myself right now though........

2. Since we are all big boys and girls, I figured there was no more need in trying to clarify, you/him/his/the pic that isnt you/etc........I was pretty sure since you were clear about it up front, that any response would be taken as being directed to the "shape of the individual in the first picture", and not the individual.

3. Here is what I said....."I may be wrong, and someone can correct me if I am, but I think, by the look of that picture.........it's the upper chest thats a problem, not the lower..."

Lets look at it in detail then........."I may be wrong, and someone can correct me if I am".....this was said because I was going to make an assesment on this particular chest that would be a little different than most (i.e. it was not the lower chest that was a problem). I was interested in hearing from some of the more knowlegeable posters about their opinion as to why or why not what I said was correct. I had reasons that I did not go into as to why I suggested that "anyone with that chest shape, wheather its you or not, might want to focus more on the upper pecs". If I was wrong, I just wanted to understand why.........

I went on to say "by the look of that picture.........it's the upper chest thats a problem, not the lower...". By the look of THAT picture....this does not indicate I think its you....it also does not indicate anything at that point about who I think it is. Right then, it's just a pic of pecs (couldnt resist that one ). Anyway, my response was for that pic...for that matter, ANYONE who has pecs shaped like that can use my response.

I continued..."it's the upper chest thats a problem, not the lower...". So what your saying is you don't want my advise about what you should really do, you want me to tell you to do more decline work, decline fly, press, dips, so you can really make that lower chest pop out some more. With any luck, you can sport a nice pair of man boobs that way then.

After all is said and done. If you have a chest that looks like that pic, then I STILL think you should work your upper pecs more. To be honest, there is nothing all that wrong with the shape of the lower pecs to me. Just genetics and some bf, other than that, if a person with pecs shaped similar to the ones in the picutre were to work on his upper chest, it would probably look pretty damn good........

Oh, I forgot, there is no inner lower chest
    You know you have cleavage when you can hold a credit card between your pecs......change anyone?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bogaerts
    You know, it's getting harder and harder to respond in a civil manner when people seem to jump the gun everytime something gets posted and they take it wrong. Remember, this is the written word.....other than our bad punctuation, which I am guilty of, thats the only thing we have to go by when reading a response. We have no tone of voice, no facial expressions, no hand gestures, etc. At the very least, don't jump to conclusions in the future..........you may just be wrong....in this case you are.........

1. I DID read your post and I WAS aware that the first picture was not you (anyway, had I been wrong, I would just admit it and move on, I'm not 10 years old). In this case, I knew it was not you..........here is what gave it away "Im gonna post 2 pics(not me) and try to point the problem out." So yea, I knew that, I read it, I looked at it (looked at it twice because I had a second thought about something). So, did I read, and put time into it....yea, not as much as trying to defend myself right now though........

2. Since we are all big boys and girls, I figured there was no more need in trying to clarify, you/him/his/the pic that isnt you/etc........I was pretty sure since you were clear about it up front, that any response would be taken as being directed to the "shape of the individual in the first picture", and not the individual.

3. Here is what I said....."I may be wrong, and someone can correct me if I am, but I think, by the look of that picture.........it's the upper chest thats a problem, not the lower..."

Lets look at it in detail then........."I may be wrong, and someone can correct me if I am".....this was said because I was going to make an assesment on this particular chest that would be a little different than most (i.e. it was not the lower chest that was a problem). I was interested in hearing from some of the more knowlegeable posters about their opinion as to why or why not what I said was correct. I had reasons that I did not go into as to why I suggested that "anyone with that chest shape, wheather its you or not, might want to focus more on the upper pecs". If I was wrong, I just wanted to understand why.........

I went on to say "by the look of that picture.........it's the upper chest thats a problem, not the lower...". By the look of THAT picture....this does not indicate I think its you....it also does not indicate anything at that point about who I think it is. Right then, it's just a pic of pecs (couldnt resist that one ). Anyway, my response was for that pic...for that matter, ANYONE who has pecs shaped like that can use my response.

I continued..."it's the upper chest thats a problem, not the lower...". So what your saying is you don't want my advise about what you should really do, you want me to tell you to do more decline work, decline fly, press, dips, so you can really make that lower chest pop out some more. With any luck, you can sport a nice pair of man boobs that way then.

After all is said and done. If you have a chest that looks like that pic, then I STILL think you should work your upper pecs more. To be honest, there is nothing all that wrong with the shape of the lower pecs to me. Just genetics and some bf, other than that, if a person with pecs shaped similar to the ones in the picutre were to work on his upper chest, it would probably look pretty damn good........

Oh, I forgot, there is no inner lower chest
    Good post.

Except for the last line which is OBVIOUSLY a mistake.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Good post.

Except for the last line which is OBVIOUSLY a mistake.
    Just seeing if you were paying attention! Gotta keep you on your toes

Dam man my bad i guess i took it the wrong way lol. But anyway it is very similar to my chest and to correct the slight "man boobs" you think this person(me) should do more incline movements for the upper pec and any more decline stuff would enhance the man boobs?

Dam man my bad i guess i took it the wrong way lol. But anyway it is very similar to my chest and to correct the slight "man boobs" you think this person(me) should do more incline movements for the upper pec and any more decline stuff would enhance the man boobs?
    Exactly. I may be on the wrong track, but from looking at a lot of pics where guys seem to have that sloping chest (aka man boobs), it looks like the upper pecs are usually underdeveloped. I fell into that trap also. I got real focused on my lower pecs and flat bench because it just seemed like thats where I needed to hit them to get rid of the slope. In reality, my upper chest was lagging pretty bad and I was just helping that out. About 5 weeks ago, I moved to almost all incline work. My weights have dropped, but I can already feel a big difference in my upper chest. I need to give it some time and go through a good bulk to see if I am on the right track though (it's hard to tell in such a short amount of time).

Something else I have a problem with, is body fat. Mine tends to get stored in my chest area. It's not gyno, just where I happen to keep my extra baggage This does not help with the man boob effect though, so loosing some bf may help to create the illusion anyway.

As far as shape goes... _/\_ vs a more squared off look |__||__| may be more genetics than anything. I like the first one myself, but no matter what a persons genetics, a poorly developed upper chest will never do anything to help the overall look.

Anyway, thats just my take on it.....others may be able to add some more to that. But yes, as far as lower chest, lots of decline work, same old stuff there. Just dont work it so much it starts to overpower the upper region.

Once again, sorry bout the confusion.........

besmir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i need some help for my chest

hi.i am a new user here and i am from albania,and i dont know very ell english to fully describe my problem.i have been working out in a gym for almost 1 year.i go 3 times a week(now i go 4 times) and i work my chest 2 times per week.and i dont have good results.i use heavy weights (95 kg x 6 reps in flat and decline bench press,80 kg x 6 incline etc).the last two months i use this routine becouse i sow in the internet max ot program.when i workout my chest i get pumped(i dont know if i am wright with this word)and my chest goes up.but when i walk away from the gym my chest goes back to normal shape and softness.another problem (i think) is that i have some fats aroung the bulb and the lower part of chest.thats my problem.i have used creatine for 4 months and i didn't see any results.someone told me (he is a bodybuilder) to take Amino-whey (is a supplement here in albania).i am taking that now (its been one month).the suplements here are limited.my biceps is bigger now(i dont know if this is the best results i could get) but i don't know what to do.i am not how i was in the begining,but i dont have the desired results.i go with a friend in the gym,i lift more than him but he is getting better results than me and he is not taking any supplements.i dont have any pictures of me now to show you but i ll bring them these days.
    i really need your help.
    thank u

rayshard_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

t seperation

it seems as if my chest has grown further and further apart the more i do flyes...is this possible???

Registered User NoRetreatNoSurrender's Avatar
    NoRetreatNoSurrender has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoRetreatNoSurrender has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoRetreatNoSurrender has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by A-rod View Post
    Shape is genetic ,focus on the big pressing exercises and dips to make your chest bigger and that problem will have a better chance of getting overlooked !

Stan`s chest is awesome , i wonder if he takes Cell Tech LOL !
    haha i take cell tech
    StevenNoda

*Train Like A Freak and Eat Like A King*

2008 Bench Press (14 year old): 75 lbs Max
    2010 Bench Press (16 years old): 145 lbs Max
    2012 Bench Press (18 years old): 225 lbs Max

2011 Dead Lift: 250 lbs Max
    2012 Dead Lift: 425 lbs Max

g0dabasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daone1 View Post

flat bench close grib

Nuakka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nuakka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nuakka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nuakka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Riiiiighttt, to correct the man boob apperance..

1. Train your back HARD! the bigger and tighter your back is the less hang you have on your pecks (pin your shoulders back and look in the mirror) focus on lats just as much as upper back.

2. Upper chest.. train that top chest like ****, supersets, tension sets, heavy as **** sets. forget flat if its that much of a problem, if its isn't then do flat in moderation.

3. Diet.. get a clear cut diet, understand your diet and keep your bf in moderation to what your trying to achieve (bulking, ripping or best of both)

Pitchers9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest shape.

Yea but i was watchin the fit show and the bb on there says to hit inner chest you use a closer grip and to hit the bottom chest you do decline so if you combine the two and do a close grip elbows out decline bench wouldnt that hit your inner lower chest more(i know theres no complete isolation?
    Yeah I think your right with the close grip part. But not too close, or youll hit the triceps. probably just a few inches closer than normal. I have also found than cable fly's done with a pause and contraction hits that part too.

Also the picture you showed is a man with high BF%. I was constantly trying to get big and putting on weight to get that big chest. Then before the summer I got anooyed with the 20% bodyfat i was carrying. So I went on a massive cutting diet. I lost about 3/4 of a stone in just fat. Everyone was saying too me "wow man youve gotten huge, you taking roids". Where in fact I waasnt any bigger I was just ripped.

If i was you id go on that kris gethin's twelve week programme. that will get you big and cut. THEN analyse your chest again and see what you think

Sorry about the poor grammer. Ive just woken up lol.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Pitchers9 View Post

Sorry about the poor grammer. Ive just woken up lol.
    You replied to the post from 2006.
    Go back to sleep.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

youngadult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same Issue ...

I'm having the same issue. I have enough "meat" on my chest to build into muscle but because my nipples placement is more towards the south, it looks like I have a weak chester chest that I really do.

Attached Images

Gusvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please let me know how to get good shape for my chest.......please check my pic.....please tell me which workout is going to be most effective for my chest........

TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gusvc View Post
    please let me know how to get good shape for my chest.......please check my pic.....please tell me which workout is going to be most effective for my chest........
    6 1 158lbs

Urfi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey just keep pushing heavy

Originally Posted by TruckDriver66 View Post
    6 1 158lbs
    Hey bro I am
    Not a doctor or anything but I been lifting for old amount of years n I tired all
    Types of routines. Your chest is great shape now all you need to do is get rid of flat n decline n focus on incline. Also try this workout lower the bar on ur neck. It's the old school guillotine press. Be careful use the smith when doing this. Try doing 12 reps 5 sets. With same wrath make sure the tension is on the chest. I would recommend. Checking out DTP by kris Gethin. Good luck but I dont think you should worry about it. Just lift heavy n work hard.

Umirinbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just bench press. Chest shape is 100% genetic, just hit it from all angles to fill it out and itll look good regardless.

gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibbsy08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Umirinbruh View Post
    Just bench press. Chest shape is 100% genetic, just hit it from all angles to fill it out and itll look good regardless.
    Hi I know the original post was about chest shape and I too hate this gap where there is no muscle in fact sometimes I obbsess about it but it is genetics and it can't be changed it is just a triangular shape in the middle which is obviously bone, but I would just like to add that the guy showed a PIC of Stan and some other guy but really to me there is no difference Stan also has that triangular gap the original poster was referring to granted Stan is massive but the gap is still there I would have put a PIC on but didn't know how but if you google him on images you will see my point.

Lastly as I said it is genetics and it can't be helped but I have always thought the squarer look is better because even guys that haven't really got that much of a developed chest they still appear to be better proportioned in that area eg less of a gap between the pecs but as I said it is genetics and you just have to work with what you have.