Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Zach A. I am Juggernaut log

So this is my attempt at my first "i am juggernaut" challenge post....
    Currently I'm 8 weeks out from my next show after recovering from two broken feet last April. I'm leaner and bigger at 8 weeks out than I was the last time I stepped on stage... I'm going to add the juggernaut whey and bcaa's to my precontest diet program over the next two months and then likely add a couple more things as well after my show.... The show is the NPC Contra Costa in northern CA on may 5th... I'm bringin' it 200% this time to show that I can overcome adversity and emerge successfully.
    Keep an eye here for my workout updates and experiences w Juggernaut products.

Zach A.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice! Good Luck In the Challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great to have you as a Juggernaut Challenger. How did you break both of your feet?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Great to have you as a Juggernaut Challenger. How did you break both of your feet?
    ^^^ that was my question.

Welcome to the land of Juggernauts! Good luck in the upcoming competition.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best of luck Zach!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome man! and GOOD LUCK!!!! awesome another competitor is here for this contest...

look forward to seeing your results and progress!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Nice! Good Luck In the Challenge!
    Thanks Credz, this is my first time at this but I've always wanted to enter. Hope I can inspire and show my juggernaut-ness!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post

Thank man!
    I was prepping for my second shot at the NPC San Francisco BB show, in the peak of offseason weighing about 240lbs ... I was doing calf extensions on a leg press and super setting with presses. I had some precancerous skins lesions cut out of my back and was trying not to bust open my stitches and as a result of focusing on that, I failed to wrack the safety handle all the way in... So when I pulled my legs in after my last set of calfs the weighted platform didn't stop as I thought it would and ended up slamming all the way down on my feet.... I broke the first three Metatarsals on both feet.... Had corrective surgery, couldnt stand for over a month, first month wheelchair, second month arm crutches, third month canes then back to work and PT...
    I went from 235/240 down to 190!!!! I could barely eat bc the meds they had me on. But I still trained my upper body when my wife would drive me to my gym at night.

I managed to get back up to 230 within 6 months of the accident and kept that size after my second surgery to remove the hardware from my feet...

So needless to say 2011 was a rough year medically speaking. But I'm tougher now bc of it all and I feel very confident that I'll be doing some major damage this May at the Contra Costa BB comp.... Prob as a light heavy right at 198 & 1/4 haha!

Zach
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    ^^^ that was my question.

Welcome to the land of Juggernauts! Good luck in the upcoming competition.
    Thank you! That welcome sounds like something a Viking would yell out at you in the halls of Val Halla haha! Awesome, thanks man
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Best of luck Zach!
    Thanks John!
    By the looks of it this will definitely be a great source of motivation... And also a way to help others with what I know.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Welcome man! and GOOD LUCK!!!! awesome another competitor is here for this contest...

look forward to seeing your results and progress!
    Thanks man!
    Definitely cool to see another competitor on here too. Best of luck to you at your show man. Stay on the war path man, the stage is always here sooner than we know!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Thumbs up Week of training 3/11/12

So anyone interested in following what I do I'll lay out the training split I follow right now...
    Cardio: 63 min 6 days per week. 33min am and 30 min post training

Monday: chest, abs
    Tuesday: bi's/tri's, calves
    Wednesday: quads/hams
    Thursday: delts/traps,calves
    Friday: back, abs
    Saturday: posing/cardio

This is my basic precontest split....

Pre-training I drink some form of caffeine, usually coffee or a sugar free rockstar
    During training I drink 32oz, powerade zero calorie with 10g glutamine and a serving of infinite bcaa's

I typically train as heavy as I can while keeping good form and often do various ascending/descending/drop sets/forced reps.... I try to blast each muscle group as much as possible.... Here's an example of my quad routine from last week (8 weeks out/ finally lifting heavier than before my accident again!)

Quad extensions: 2 warm up sets,4 working sets
    Hamstring single leg curls: 2 warm ups, 4 working sets
    Squats: 2 warm ups, 4 working sets, 1 drop set
    225x15, 225x10, 315x15, 405x12, 405x12, 495x8 drop to 405x12 drop to 315x12 drop to 225x15... Try not to puke then over to leg presses.

Leg presses: 4 working sets, 1 drop set
    8 plates x 30
    12 plates x 30
    16 plates x 20
    20 plates x 20
    20 plates x 20 -> 16 plates x 30 -> 12 plates x 50

Try not to puke again... Then over to super set heavy leg extensions with lying hamstring curls... I'll just do 3 sets of 15 reps with as heavy of a weight as I can handle on both exercises and then go hit my 30 min on the stepmill....

And that's my leg routine that I did last Wednesday...

I'll post other workouts at least once a week.... If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to help.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    So anyone interested in following what I do I'll lay out the training split I follow right now...
    Cardio: 63 min 6 days per week. 33min am and 30 min post training

Monday: chest, abs
    Tuesday: bi's/tri's, calves
    Wednesday: quads/hams
    Thursday: delts/traps,calves
    Friday: back, abs
    Saturday: posing/cardio

This is my basic precontest split....

Pre-training I drink some form of caffeine, usually coffee or a sugar free rockstar
    During training I drink 32oz, powerade zero calorie with 10g glutamine and a serving of infinite bcaa's

I typically train as heavy as I can while keeping good form and often do various ascending/descending/drop sets/forced reps.... I try to blast each muscle group as much as possible.... Here's an example of my quad routine from last week (8 weeks out/ finally lifting heavier than before my accident again!)

Quad extensions: 2 warm up sets,4 working sets
    Hamstring single leg curls: 2 warm ups, 4 working sets
    Squats: 2 warm ups, 4 working sets, 1 drop set
    225x15, 225x10, 315x15, 405x12, 405x12, 495x8 drop to 405x12 drop to 315x12 drop to 225x15... Try not to puke then over to leg presses.

Leg presses: 4 working sets, 1 drop set
    8 plates x 30
    12 plates x 30
    16 plates x 20
    20 plates x 20
    20 plates x 20 -> 16 plates x 30 -> 12 plates x 50

Try not to puke again... Then over to super set heavy leg extensions with lying hamstring curls... I'll just do 3 sets of 15 reps with as heavy of a weight as I can handle on both exercises and then go hit my 30 min on the stepmill....

And that's my leg routine that I did last Wednesday...

I'll post other workouts at least once a week.... If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to help.
    Awesome split and leg workout! I can see by your avi that it is most definitely working!
    Workout Log:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Extra 20% off Juggernaut Pre-workout IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs Juggernaut! Use coupon code at checkout: 20JUGGERNAUT Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.
    See Store Discounts and Discounted Subtotal at the bottom of the cart.
    Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 3/31/2012.

Juggernaut is an explosive pre-workout supplement engineered for any athlete, especially the bodybuilder, striving to build muscle. With a state of the art plasma expander found only in Juggernaut, this supplement promotes muscle fiber growth, provides for explosive power, and reduces fatigue, all while supporting intense mental focus to the user.* This unstoppable formula provides the highest yielding glycerol load to encourage insane muscle pumps, explosive energy, and greater endurance.*

Juggernaut is equipped with the one-of-a-kind Glyco-Core Plasma Expander. This plasma expander reduces the occurrence of dehydration, supports endurance, reduces fatigue, and is the ideal compliment to the Hypertrophic Myovascular Expansion Complex, or H.M.E.C. Glyco-Core supplies the highest yielding glycerol load available on the market today.* You can be confident that you are fueling your body with a superior supplement designed to deliver the nutrients necessary for infinite strength and endurance.* Optimize the effectiveness of your supplementation and your training with Juggernaut the inexorable force in pre-workout nutrition!

Juggernaut is scientifically engineered to support:

Increased Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged Endurance*
    Mental Focus*
    Reduced Fatigue*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

Workout Log:

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A guy that trains legs so hard he feels if he is gonna puke. That's a real Juggernaut!
    Available as a rep

Talking

Thanks guys!
    Awesome 20% off thanks John!
    Yeah that's how I always train, balls out heavy and fast.... Sure can't wait to have more calories in me though bc training like this on 110g carbs a day is darn exhausting.... Gotta get my bodybuilding.com order of more bcaa's and juggernaut pre workout... Can't wait to try that stuff.
    Chest day today y'all... Time to work hustle kill!!!
    Btw, if you guys are into quality training gear go check out my homie Rob's clothing website at wwwworkhustlekillcom
    That's my motto nowadays, hustle hard and run sh*t.
    Thanks again fellas!

Zach
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Challenge!!!

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What show are you competing in?

So this is my attempt at my first "i am juggernaut" challenge post....
    Currently I'm 8 weeks out from my next show after recovering from two broken feet last April. I'm leaner and bigger at 8 weeks out than I was the last time I stepped on stage... I'm going to add the juggernaut whey and bcaa's to my precontest diet program over the next two months and then likely add a couple more things as well after my show.... The show is the NPC Contra Costa in northern CA on may 5th... I'm bringin' it 200% this time to show that I can overcome adversity and emerge successfully.
    Keep an eye here for my workout updates and experiences w Juggernaut products.

Zach A.

Originally Posted by go2mtiger View Post
    What show are you competing in?
    I'll be competing in the Contra Costa Bodybuilding Championship in May
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Registered User ChelseaGwynneBB's Avatar
    ChelseaGwynneBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelseaGwynneBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelseaGwynneBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woah, you broke both of your feet? You must have made a great recovery! I am 10 weeks 6 days out from my 1st show, so any tips for a gal, lemme know! Good luck on the Juggernaut Challenge (:
    i've got to breathe, you can't take that from me.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ChelseaGwynneBB View Post
    Woah, you broke both of your feet? You must have made a great recovery! I am 10 weeks 6 days out from my 1st show, so any tips for a gal, lemme know! Good luck on the Juggernaut Challenge (:
    Yeah I definitely made a fast recovery... April 27th is the one year mark exactly from the accident so I definitely feel lucky and excited to be competing and in this challenge as well! Congrats on making the choice to join the juggernaut challenge, it's awesome to see people so motivated and pumped to train. Good luck in your show too! The best advice I could possibly lend to someone in their first experience with competing is that you truly get out of it what you put into it.... 10+ weeks seems like a long time especially when you get bored but the show will creep up on you fast, real fast.... Stick to your plan, don't deviate, give it 110% bc it's only a short period of sacrifice... But it truly is just that, sacrifice, and hard work. If it were easy and didn't take as much suffering to attain a show stopping physique, everyone would do it. So remember when you're feeling weak/tired/sick & tired/questioning/doubtful that you CAN do it, it just takes sacrifice and hard work.... If you can tell yourself that and stick to your plan you'll be happy with the end result because it's YOU that put in the work and it's YOU that knows if you could or couldn't have worked harder to get what you want out of it.... You get out what you put into it, so why not put your all into it and enjoy the results!
    Hope that helps and good luck!!!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Yeah I definitely made a fast recovery... April 27th is the one year mark exactly from the accident so I definitely feel lucky and excited to be competing and in this challenge as well! Congrats on making the choice to join the juggernaut challenge, it's awesome to see people so motivated and pumped to train. Good luck in your show too! The best advice I could possibly lend to someone in their first experience with competing is that you truly get out of it what you put into it.... 10+ weeks seems like a long time especially when you get bored but the show will creep up on you fast, real fast.... Stick to your plan, don't deviate, give it 110% bc it's only a short period of sacrifice... But it truly is just that, sacrifice, and hard work. If it were easy and didn't take as much suffering to attain a show stopping physique, everyone would do it. So remember when you're feeling weak/tired/sick & tired/questioning/doubtful that you CAN do it, it just takes sacrifice and hard work.... If you can tell yourself that and stick to your plan you'll be happy with the end result because it's YOU that put in the work and it's YOU that knows if you could or couldn't have worked harder to get what you want out of it.... You get out what you put into it, so why not put your all into it and enjoy the results!
    Hope that helps and good luck!!!
    Nice, fast recovery. I can empathize. I broke my fibula Jan 4th (this year), tore 4 ligaments, and bruised multiple ribs. Lets just say when you do downhill skiing, you should tighten to boots.
    I'm anticipating to get the gren light to walk without the boot tomorrow. haven't had a shoe on that foot for 10 weeks.

You got quite a lot of quality beef on your frame, my friend.
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Nice, fast recovery. I can empathize. I broke my fibula Jan 4th (this year), tore 4 ligaments, and bruised multiple ribs. Lets just say when you do downhill skiing, you should tighten to boots.
    I'm anticipating to get the gren light to walk without the boot tomorrow. haven't had a shoe on that foot for 10 weeks.

You got quite a lot of quality beef on your frame, my friend.
    Thanks man! I've been doing my best to pack on as much muscle to my frame as I can. Sorry to hear about your leg, I know how frustrating it can be when you can't walk because of the boot or because of the pain you still have, but rest assure it'll get better your strength will come back even more than it was before and you'll come away stronger and better than ever.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome tips about competing man.... I haven't done it yet but definitely good to know!

I can't imagine how injuries would feel (knock on wood). the only "injury" I've been in was when I was way young and i collided on a bike...
    ....amazing how you both of you persevere through it! THAT'S STRAIGHT UP MOTIVATION if you gotten through it and still hyped! (which seems like you are now, so hats off to you both!)

Look forward to see your competition results!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    awesome tips about competing man.... I haven't done it yet but definitely good to know!

I can't imagine how injuries would feel (knock on wood). the only "injury" I've been in was when I was way young and i collided on a bike...
    ....amazing how you both of you persevere through it! THAT'S STRAIGHT UP MOTIVATION if you gotten through it and still hyped! (which seems like you are now, so hats off to you both!)

Look forward to see your competition results!
    Yeah it's totally surreal to hurt yourself that bad but it does give you a certain level of fire to make a comeback and be better than before. Thanks man and I hope your comp goes well for you!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What a story!!!! WOAH! That's very motivating! I can't wait to follow you and your progress!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Smile

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    What a story!!!! WOAH! That's very motivating! I can't wait to follow you and your progress!
    Thanks! Yeah it was pretty damn crazy but I've definitely bounced back better than I was before all inside of a year so I'm pumped! I think I'll post up some pics of the X-rays/wheelchair life and definitely some aftermath photos too haha! Can't wait to hit the stage as a light heavy at the top of the class and then start constructing more mass to put me back in the heavies!!! Thanks for watching!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

omg...

AMAZING story. I thought I had it bad recovering from a high ankle sprain. You are one dedicated marvel!!!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Talking

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    AMAZING story. I thought I had it bad recovering from a high ankle sprain. You are one dedicated marvel!!!
    Wow thanks! Ya know I've heard bad sprains can be worse than a break so don't sell yourself too short lol! It's awesome to finally get to see some more people that are so motivated and into this lifestyle. So glad I joined the Juggernaut challenge. You and HopeSmallWonder's conditioning is really impressive! Keep up the great work!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow thanks! Ya know I've heard bad sprains can be worse than a break so don't sell yourself too short lol! It's awesome to finally get to see some more people that are so motivated and into this lifestyle. So glad I joined the Juggernaut challenge. You and HopeSmallWonder's conditioning is really impressive! Keep up the great work!
    I love this too... I'm not exactly surrounded by people who live or support a healthy/ active lifestyle, how about you? Thank you for the support- it does suck, and still not 100%, but just trying to stay positive and build up to where I was It's been a looooong 8 weeks lol! You look great, by the way!! How did you break BOTH, if you don't mind me asking?
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire